What's new

Scientologist Michael Norris (no relation to Chuck) hosts Freewinds Film Week

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Scientologist (?) Michael Norris, son of Chuck Norris (?), hosts Freewinds Film Week Pro.

Sec Check: Film Week Pro 2015 – Freewinds
https://seccheck.wordpress.com/2015/01/11/film-week-pro-2015-freewinds/

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

oIvO2Zg.jpg

This is Film Week Pro on the cruise ship Freewinds, currently docked in Kralendijk, Bonaire.

uoA8XBO.jpg

Participants included (left to right) Sandra Santiago, Noelle North, Michael Norris, Nancy Cartwright, Taron Lexton, and Deanna Meske.

i0GKc5m.jpg

Jason Dohring (dark shirt), Bayou Bennett (gold dress).

pwy5Jbn.jpg

Nicole Beville Pase (left), Jenny Burpee, Johnny Ferretti

zRcKTGQ.jpg

Eddy Monteith

Sandra Santiago hosts a radio program in Los Angeles on Dianetics.

Michael Norris is the son of martial arts actor Chuck Norris, and best known for guest appearances on Walker, Texas Ranger.

Nancy Cartwright is the voice of Bart Simpson.

Taron Lexton is a cinematographer, best known for short films such as United and Struck.

Deanna Meske is an actress best known for roles in Cheerleader Camp and Entourage.

Jason Dohring is an actor best known for his role in Veronica Mars.

Bayou Bennett is a producer and director of such short films as Text Me and L.A. Aboriginal.

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

The above cross-post is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International License.
88x31.png

Michael Norris Scientology Service Completions
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/m/michael-norris.html

Michael Norris in Scientology's Published Service Completion Lists

The following 18 individual completions for Michael Norris appear in official Scientology publications:

Michael NorrisOT PREPARATIONSSource 561987-03-01
Michael NorrisSOLO AUDITOR COURSE PART IISource 561987-03-01
Michael NorrisL 11Source 561987-03-01
Michael NorrisL 11 EXPANDEDSource 561987-03-01
Michael NorrisNEW OT VII SOLO NOTS COMPLETIONSource 661989-05-01
Michael NorrisNEW OT VIIIFreewinds 11989-12-01
Michael NorrisLEVEL IICelebrity 2461991-07-01
Michael NorrisLEVEL IIICelebrity 2481991-10-01
Michael NorrisHUBBARD KEY TO LIFE COURSESource 911994-02-01
Michael NorrisHUBBARD LIFE ORIENTATION COURSESource 911994-02-01
Michael NorrisOEC VOLUME 0Celebrity 2901996-02-01
Michael NorrisOT DOCTORATE PHILADELPHIA COURSECelebrity 3061997-09-01
Michael NorrisORG EXECUTIVE COURSE VOLUME 7Celebrity 3232000-02-01
Michael NorrisSTUDY CERTAINTY COURSECelebrity 3352001-12-01
Michael NorrisSOLO NOTS AUDITOR CERTAINTY COURSE PART ISource 1442003-03-01
Michael NorrisPTS/SP CourseSource 1452003-04-01
Michael NorrisHUBBARD SOLO AUDITOR COURSE PART IISource 1472003-06-01
Michael NorrisNEW OT VIISource 2222012-05-01

Note: The dates listed above are the approximate publication dates of the magazines, which may be weeks or months later than the actual date the service was completed.

Michael Norris in Scientology's Publications

The following 2 mentions of Michael Norris appear in official Scientology publications:
Michael NorrisHonor Roll of the IASImpact 1022002-12-01
Michael NorrisHonor RollImpact 1142006-09-01
Note: The dates listed above are the approximate publication dates of the magazines, which may be weeks or months later than the actual date the service was completed.
Michael Norris and the Clear List

Appearances by Michael Norris in my Scientology Statistics Project Clear List database:
Michael Norris 26317Auditor 187

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
Re: Scientologist Michael Norris, son of Chuck Norris, hosts Freewinds Film Week Pro

Looks like he is a retread....

OT 8 in 1989 and then OT 7 in 2012. ( he must be doing the Student Hat again.)

And will most likely have to retread again...

Saddens me to hear he is a cult member.

Last edited:

Lone Star

Crusader
Re: Scientologist Michael Norris, son of Chuck Norris, hosts Freewinds Film Week Pro

Wow!! I had no idea that Chuck Norris's son is a Scilon. I wonder how that sits with ol' Chuck.

He's a very devout Evangelical Christian, ya know.

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron

Yep, shame about finishing OTVII for the Second time in 2012, that left him a "valid" COS OTVII for what, less than a year? Back to the bottom of the bridge for you sucker, welcome to the Golden Age of Tech II!

Can't say I'm surprised Chuck Norris's son is a cultie. His father is a incredible dumbass and if the son's greatest achievement is listing "guest appearance on Walker Texas Ranger" (A show so bad I honestly thought it was a satire of the action genre when I first saw it) on his CV then I can only think he badly needs the false sense of superiority the cult gives him, because outside the bubble he's a joke.

Lone Star

Crusader

Gosh white people look so much alike!! It's hard to figure this out.

:unsure:

Last edited:

BunnySkull

I am finding it very hard to believe that is the Mike Norris son of Cjuck on the Freewinds

This is the actor

It's a cult snapshot - where they are trying to ensure everyone looks pretty, casual and theta but I don't see anything outright that makes me think it isn't the same person from all the other photos of him you posted. Casual snaps are hard to compare accurately to each other given odd poses, angles, resolution/quality and varying lighting conditions.

But the only differences I see can be easily chalked up to a few more years, few more pounds, botox and glasses. But I usually like to compare noses/ eye spacing on photos to compare and can't due to the bad quality and angles of the cult pics.

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron

This is a poor photo of Michael Norris and his wife Noelle North Norris:

michael_norris_noelle_north.jpg

http://www.valleyorg.com/idealorg_s8te/

Chuck's son is Mike not Michael and his wife's name is Valerie not Noelle.

noellenorthflagslumber-jpg.150815

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader

Hell, I use to see her....around AOLA....

I think she had a lazy eye or something......something was not quite right there.

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader

Yep, shame about finishing OTVII for the Second time in 2012, that left him a "valid" COS OTVII for what, less than a year? Back to the bottom of the bridge for you sucker, welcome to the Golden Age of Tech II!

Can't say I'm surprised Chuck Norris's son is a cultie. His father is a incredible dumbass and if the son's greatest achievement is listing "guest appearance on Walker Texas Ranger" (A show so bad I honestly thought it was a satire of the action genre when I first saw it) on his CV then I can only think he badly needs the false sense of superiority the cult gives him, because outside the bubble he's a joke.

Yes, one has to make certain allowances for Chuck's acting.

Lone Star

Crusader

Oh give 'Walker Texas Ranger' a break! It was one of the funniest comedies of all time! :yes:

Every bad guy knew martial arts. Even if they were Cowboys, Mexicans, Indians, Italians, White Trailer Park Trash.....didn't matter. They all could spar with Walker and were black belts. Amazing!

And we know that the Rangers are highly trained martial artists. Even with tight jeans and cowboy boots they can kick you in the head so fast that you won't see it coming! LOL....

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

...must... not... start ... Chuck Norris jokes....arrrgh!

Chuck Norris does not wear a condom. Because there is no such thing as protection from Chuck Norris.

Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas.

Chuck Norris will never have a heart attack. His heart isn't foolish enough to attack him.

Leland

Crusader

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door....

Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch. He decides what time it is.

Chuck Norris once got bit by a rattle snake....After three days of pain and agony......the rattle snake died.

I took care of Mr. Norris once at Spago...back in 1984.

A good guy.

:p

BunnySkull

This is a poor photo of Michael Norris and his wife Noelle North Norris:

michael_norris_noelle_north.jpg

http://www.valleyorg.com/idealorg_s8te/

Chuck's son is Mike not Michael and his wife's name is Valerie not Noelle.

noellenorthflagslumber-jpg.150815

So who was it claiming that the cult guy was Chuck's son? The cult, the Freewinds promotion? Or just a random post on FB, or Com I/C here?

I thought (and could be totally wrong) that it was the cult stating it was Chuck Norris's son and figured even they wouldn't lie about something like that - only because it would be so easy for it to bite them on the ass for so little gain.

One thing that did have me scratching my head about his son supposedly being a OTVII was that Chuck Norris is known for being a hardcore christian fundie. IIRC one of the many things that made me think Chuck Norris was a enormous dumbass was his support of some whack job fundie christian politicans/ preachers - in fact he was working a stump circuit for some of them. I figured the CoS would be a sore spot if his son was a member. Chuck gets his pockets filled and speaking engagement fees promoting the bible thumper/republican conservative line and having a son associated with a UFO cult that believes Jesus was an implant could cause some issues with his money flow if not handled carefully. (But hey neither fanatics like gay people, so there is some common ground! Fanatics can always agree on some groups to hate together.)

Leland

Crusader

According to Wikepedia....Chuck has 5 children.

"
[h=2]Personal life[/h] [h=3]Family[/h] Norris married Dianne Holechek in 1958. In 1963 their first child, Mike, was born. His daughter Dina was born in 1964 to a woman he was not married to.[SUP][23][/SUP] Then, he had a second son, Eric, with his wife in 1965. After 30 years of marriage, Norris and Holechek divorced in 1988.
In November 1998, he married former model Gena O'Kelley, born in 1963 and 23 years Norris' junior. O'Kelley had two children from a previous marriage. She delivered twins in 2001: Dakota Alan Norris, a boy, and Danilee Kelly Norris, a girl.[SUP][24][/SUP] The wedding was performed by Lawrence Kennedy, who is featured in Norris' autobiography.[SUP][25][/SUP]
On September 22, 2004, Norris told Entertainment Tonight's Mary Hart that his daughter Dina was the result of an extramarital affair. He did not meet her until she was 26, although she learned that he was her father when she was 16. She sent a letter to his home informing him of their relationship. After meeting her, Norris said he knew she was his daughter upon seeing her.[SUP][26][/SUP]
Chuck Norris has nine grandchildren.[SUP][27][/SUP]
[h=3]Christianity[/h] An outspoken Christian,[SUP][28][/SUP] Norris is the author of several Christian-themed books, such as The Justice Riders. He has also been in a few TV commercials promoting Bible study and prayer in public schools, in addition to efforts to reduce drug use. In his WorldNetDaily columns, he has expressed his belief in Biblical creationism,[SUP][29][/SUP] that those who are troubled should turn to Jesus, and is quoted as saying "true patriots" do not stay clear of discussing religion and politics.[SUP][30][/SUP]
On April 22, 2008, Chuck Norris expressed his support for the intelligent design movement when he reviewed Ben Stein's Expelled for Townhall.com.[SUP][31] "
[/SUP]

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron

So who was it claiming that the cult guy was Chuck's son? The cult, the Freewinds promotion? Or just a random post on FB, or Com I/C here?

I thought (and could be totally wrong) that it was the cult stating it was Chuck Norris's son and figured even they wouldn't lie about something like that - only because it would be so easy for it to bite them on the ass for so little gain.

One thing that did have me scratching my head about his son supposedly being a OTVII was that Chuck Norris is known for being a hardcore christian fundie. IIRC one of the many things that made me think Chuck Norris was a enormous dumbass was his support of some whack job fundie christian politicans/ preachers - in fact he was working a stump circuit for some of them. I figured the CoS would be a sore spot if his son was a member. Chuck gets his pockets filled and speaking engagement fees promoting the bible thumper/republican conservative line and having a son associated with a UFO cult that believes Jesus was an implant could cause some issues with his money flow if not handled carefully. (But hey neither fanatics like gay people, so there is some common ground! Fanatics can always agree on some groups to hate together.)
Chuck's son Mike and his wife Valerie own a company that makes Christian movies.

The claim that Michael Norris in the Freewinds photos is the son of Chuck Norris appears to have been mistakenly made by Sec Check and was apparently assumed to be correct by Com I/C.

https://seccheck.wordpress.com/2015/01/11/film-week-pro-2015-freewinds/

Leland

Crusader

It would be such a relief to find this whole thing false!!

I just cant' believe that a son/daughter of Chuck Norris would be in the Cult!

Chuck would round house kick the shit outta the Cult!!

Lone Star

Crusader

According to Wikepedia....Chuck has 5 children.

"
[h=2]Personal life[/h] [h=3]Family[/h] Norris married Dianne Holechek in 1958. In 1963 their first child, Mike, was born. His daughter Dina was born in 1964 to a woman he was not married to.[SUP][23][/SUP] Then, he had a second son, Eric, with his wife in 1965. After 30 years of marriage, Norris and Holechek divorced in 1988.
In November 1998, he married former model Gena O'Kelley, born in 1963 and 23 years Norris' junior. O'Kelley had two children from a previous marriage. She delivered twins in 2001: Dakota Alan Norris, a boy, and Danilee Kelly Norris, a girl.[SUP][24][/SUP] The wedding was performed by Lawrence Kennedy, who is featured in Norris' autobiography.[SUP][25][/SUP]
On September 22, 2004, Norris told Entertainment Tonight's Mary Hart that his daughter Dina was the result of an extramarital affair. He did not meet her until she was 26, although she learned that he was her father when she was 16. She sent a letter to his home informing him of their relationship. After meeting her, Norris said he knew she was his daughter upon seeing her.[SUP][26][/SUP]
Chuck Norris has nine grandchildren.[SUP][27][/SUP]
[h=3]Christianity[/h] An outspoken Christian,[SUP][28][/SUP] Norris is the author of several Christian-themed books, such as The Justice Riders. He has also been in a few TV commercials promoting Bible study and prayer in public schools, in addition to efforts to reduce drug use. In his WorldNetDaily columns, he has expressed his belief in Biblical creationism,[SUP][29][/SUP] that those who are troubled should turn to Jesus, and is quoted as saying "true patriots" do not stay clear of discussing religion and politics.[SUP][30][/SUP]
On April 22, 2008, Chuck Norris expressed his support for the intelligent design movement when he reviewed Ben Stein's Expelled for Townhall.com.[SUP][31] "
[/SUP]

Mike's bio says he directed a Christian film in 2009. There is no mention of Scientology.

I don't think the Michael Norris on the Failwinds is Chuck's son.