What's new

Stuart Wyatt sentenced.

UkAnony

Patron Meritorious
Originally Posted by anonymous1312 View Post
Stuart Wyatt has been given a 12 month jail sentence suspended for 2 years, actually 12 and 8 months but concurrent. This means he does not go to jail but he has to keep his nose clean for 2 years otherwise he gets an automatic 12 month jail term on top of anything else he is done for. No fine. Under the circumstances this is probably as good as good have been hoped for.

To those who don't know Stuart's house was raided thanks to a trumped up assault charge by the scilons. The assault charge was dropped but Stuart was done for his medicinal cannabis possession and possession with intent to supply; he was a publicly known medicinal cannabis user long before he was a known anti-scilon activist and there is no doubt he would have been left alone but for the brush with the scilons.

Stuart is relieved to be not going to jail and thanks everyone who gave moral support.

Way to Go Stu

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
In DM's office Stu's head is on a pike.

They are celebrating with cal-mag and cigarettes.

But one man's head on a pike is another's inspiration to continue onwards.

Long live Stu!

Rd00

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
It still amazes me to see the church can come up with enough shit to actually get someones house raided. That's about as low as it goes.
This is usually reserved for big drug sellers and terrorists. :no:

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
It still amazes me to see the church can come up with enough shit to actually get someones house raided. That's about as low as it goes.
This is usually reserved for big drug sellers and terrorists. :no:

Are you accusing Scientologists of practicing standard Scientology?

That is one of the favorite lines I have seen on SP declares.

Rd00

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
I’m very glad to hear that Stu didn’t get banged up. I guess this means that he will be pretty quiet for a while, wouldn’t want to see him get into any more trouble.

No doubt OSA will be counting this as a big win – one more critic arrested and convicted. They will say “See, LRon got it right, all our critics are criminals!” Of course, they conveniently forget about the many thousands who never get arrested or charged.

Well, The CoS is getting so many losses these days, we can allow them one win.

But, there is a very important lesson here for anyone who plans to get in the face of the CoS. You’d better make sure that there aren’t any skeletons in your closets. You can be certain that the CoS will try and rake up any muck on you and use it against you.

Axiom142

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
if you can't shudder them into silence, you get to co-opt the woggy judiciary and sentence them into silence.

Never enough to go around though...

Zinj