What's new

Supr Power Bldg being renovated AGAIN. Dox Sept 24 2012

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
:thumbsup: Good post.

Of course, the BIGGEST "outpoint" to it all is that there aren't any sort of actual OT Levels IX and X anyways! It is PR. It is "come-on dissemination". It is the promose pf a "carrot", yet there ain't no carrot at all! Some people chase a carrot on a stick. Scientolgoists chase the promise and hope of a carrot on a stick. :duh:

At best, some special CMO project dug through Hubbard's rambling scribblings and cobbled together what they CALLED OT IX and X.

Hubbard NEVER left a "completed Bridge to Total Freedom". That these dedicated devout dummies continue to entertain such a fantasy is beyond STUPID.

Hubbard write somewhere that there is a lower condition BELOW "confusion" - he called it STUPIDITY.

And THAT is where excessive involvement with Hubbard's Scientology eventually takes one. Right down the conditions to the very bottom.

:thumbsup::yes::coolwink:

I figured they'd go "back to the well" eventually and roll out the "Old" OT Sections to get them up to OT 12 or so.

Que up the Theme to Twilight Zone, I was thinking about the same thing Double H said in his Post this very mornin'...If DM actually believed this stuff, he'd roll out 9 and 10 but it's all about the dough and control of the core constituency that's still got some cash.

Face:)

Gadfly

Crusader

I figured they'd go "back to the well" eventually and roll out the "Old" OT Sections to get them up to OT 12 or so.

Que up the Theme to Twilight Zone, I was thinking about the same thing Double H said in his Post this very mornin'...If DM actually believed this stuff, he'd roll out 9 and 10 but it's all about the dough and control of the core constituency that's still got some cash.

:thumbsup:

This is the bottom line as I see it:

IF, if, if , if . . . . . . if Scientology had the methods and knowledge to actually EASILY make clears, OTs, advanced beings, and a world without war, crime and insanity, simply by applying Hubbard's "tech", then the information should have been GIVEN AWAY FOR FREE, and spread far and wide as quickly as possible.

That would have been the caring and compassionate thing to do.

But, it can't and it doesn't.

People can and do believe whatever nonsense they want, but the truth is that Scientology was NEVER about making a better world or making better people. It was and remains a HUGE SCAM designed to extract all of your time, energy and money, by working off of your fanatical beliefs and misplaced loyalties. The Scientology indoctrination process CREATES these fanatical beliefs and misplaced loyalties.

So, Scientology continues to DECEIVE people, pretending and claiming that it can do these things - to GET THEIR MONEY. :yes:

Also, if . . . if, if, if . . . . if rundowns like Super Power really could easily produce SUPER DUPER CAPABLE & COMPETENT people, then the Sea Org members, staff and FSMS would be RUSHED through these processes, because then they could EASILY bring about their goals and purposes as defined by Hubbard & Scientology. But again, these sort of rundowns CAN'T and DON'T produce anything exceptional or out of the ordinary, so of course, such things aren't ever done.

Last edited:

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
:thumbsup:

This is the bottom line as I see it:

IF, if, if , if . . . . . . if Scientology had the methods and knowledge to actually EASILY make clears, OTs, advanced beings, and a world without war, crime and insanity, simply by applying Hubbard's "tech", then the information should have been GIVEN AWAY FOR FREE, and spread far and wide as quickly as possible.

That would have been the caring and compassionate thing to do.

But, it can't and it doesn't.

People can and do believe whatever nonsense they want, but the truth is that Scientology was NEVER about making a better world or making better people. It was and remains a HUGE SCAM designed to extract all of your time, energy and money, by working off of your fanatical beliefs and misplaced loyalties. The Scientology indoctrination process CREATES these fanatical beliefs and misplaced loyalties.

So, Scientology continues to DECEIVE people, pretending and claiming that it can do these things - to GET THEIR MONEY. :yes:

Also, if . . . if, if, if . . . . if rundowns like Super Power really could easily produce SUPER DUPER CAPABLE & COMPETENT people, then the Sea Org members, staff and FSMS would be RUSHED through these processes, because then they could EASILY bring about their goals and purposes as defined by Hubbard & Scientology. But again, these sort of rundowns CAN'T and DON'T produce anything exceptional or out of the ordinary, so of course, such things aren't ever done.

Yeah, well, they don't seem to realize not having their own people do it let's the world know it ain't much - if any - good.

If it worked why would all senior staff & "producers" not be put on full time get to the top of the grade chart ?

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
Just in today, Sept 24, 2012 Church of Scientology Religious Trust filed a Notice of Commencement for 215 S. Fort Harrison Ave ( Super Power Building ) to ' demolish existing offices on 4th Fl and build new offices on 5th Fl." Nova Hotel Renovations & Construction is contracted for the work.
Here is the court filing:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/106852511/Scn-SuperPowerSept-24-2012EISPubImageServlet-6

God knows how long this project is going to take. Meantime, CoS, IAS and it's COB lie about it opening soon, then saying they are in need of more Sea Org members first, in need of more money....

What a farce! What a fraud. renovating already renovated spaces, taking money from members for this lunacy, for and for private investigators .

Scientologists need to wake up! Someone need to sue!

They need a whole floor of extra whirly things so that it reduces the bottleneck that I explained before. This is probably why they are making the changes and need to devote the 4th floor to whirly things and move the offices up one level.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have always wondered if Scientology was a government-sponsored "secret behavioral engineering experiment", to see how human behavior can be modified and controlled by fanatical RELIGIOUS BELIEF.

But, yeah, it seems to be an ongoing experiment testing just how STUPID people can be.

That does make perfect sense. :coolwink:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
When people have been suckered for this long, and STILL haven't figured it out, I think that you could release OT IX, have them pre-OTs EAT THEIR OWN FECES, and they would COGNITE the level helped them "gain an exterior view to MEST"! :duh:

The long gone of the totally gone die-hard Scientology believers seem to so heavily conditoned that they happily accept ANYTHING that they are told.

:duh: :duh: :duh:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
This Super Power scam and fiasco

waterback.png

co is enough to convince any jackass with even a modicum of sense to GTF out of there. :duh:

You lurkers who are still in.....Well? :confused2: Are you gonna keep taking it up the ass?

:eyeroll:

close or Esc Key

buyinprivate_2229_448783390
eywatermark2.png

Okay - if you are, let us HELP! You can shop in private for other aids to "make it go right"!

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
On that point about not releasing OT IX and OT X "until all orgs are the size of old St. Hill" has there ever been one (1) Scientologist who has dared ask WHY that is so?

Let's say we have an OT VIII in Los Angeles or Clearwater who is fully ready to do those OT levels. Paid in full, set ups completed....

And there is an org in Minnesota that is not the size of old St Hill.

So let's see what is happening at Minnesota org. They have a few people on the com course. A couple of people on the HQS course and a few people getting auditing on the Grades.

Got it?

Okay....so cut back to the OT VIII in Los Angeles. You with me? LOL

The OT VIII cannot do OT IX X.

Even though the OT abilities he would get would help Clear planet.

But he is not allowed become an OT X. Because in Minnesota they don't have enough people on the com course, HQS course and getting their grades in the HGC.

So the reason OTs cannot be made is because there need to be more people on the beginning levels.

Thus the OT VIII has to wait until there are more people on the com course course or getting grades.

Because if there are not a lot of people doing their com course/grades what?

WHAT?

What Minnesota org have to do with delivering OT levels?

Nothing.

But all this makes sense to a Scientologist.

THAT IS HOW STUPID SCIENTOLOGY MAKES PEOPLE.

And let's say, by some miracle, that suddenly there were enough people in Minn to fill that org. Does anybody think the response would not be to form up lots of NEW orgs all over Minn, each of whom would now have to be grown to SH size?

Man de la Mancha

Patron with Honors
Is it actually called the Superpower Building? Does anyone know what's inside?

Are Scientologists being told this is where they'll finally get the extraordinary abilities? If not, then what are they being told?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

But if you asked a Scientologist "Why can't you do OT IX and X if an org in another city doesn't have enough people on their com course and grades?" what would the answer be????

I can't even think of one.

Ok, ok, okay, I'll just give it a shot...

Because.....um....because if there are not enough people doing the com course and grades in another city......."the thetan knows".

How's that? LOL.

Now all we have to do is L&N: "What does the thetan know?"

OMG, this is humiliating to think that I was once studying that stupid, stupid crap--as if there were some scholarly, scientific data to learn.

(line-crine)

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

That was one of the major, glaring outpoints that finally helped send me to the door. I saw lots of staff who had been in for years, and were not up the bridge. That meant either (A) management did not think that OT levels made people more able or (B) they did not want their staff to be more able. So management was either thinking that Scn was a con, or management was suppressive -- either way, I'm outta here.

In real life, if you had something that demonstratively increased ability by even a minor degree, you would have people lined up around the block. At the top, even relatively small levels of ability make a big difference in whether one wins or loses a billion-dollar case, who gets an important product to market first, which salesman gets the big sale, etc.

You would have OTs dominating senior management positions, getting Nobel Prizes right and left, etc. Yet after decades, what did we have? Just a few moderately successful celebs.

J. Swift

Patron with Honors
As usual, Hoaxy has really nailed the problem: Minnesota.

Minnesota is the why.

Psychiatry has not been eradicated in Minnesota and that is why the Orgs are all not St. Hill size.

The answer is clear: The IAS needs money for a war chest to fight the hotbed of Psychiatry in Minnesota.

Meanwhile, those offices in the Super Power Building were found, upon inspection, to be less than Ideal because SO members -- who have since blown -- worked on those offices. Those offices have been contaminated by suppression and out ethics and must be demolished.

My prediction is that the entire Super Power Building will be demolished because of Minnesota, Psychiatry, Helluva Hoax, ESMB, Richard Nixon, SMERSH, Debbie Cook, and all of the other reasons.

Groundbreaking on the New Super Power Building should commence in 2032 after the twenty-year demolition cycle of the old aberrated Super Power Building.

Please donate today to demolish the Old Super Power Building (OSPB).

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
They need a whole floor of extra whirly things so that it reduces the bottleneck that I explained before. This is probably why they are making the changes and need to devote the 4th floor to whirly things and move the offices up one level.

What else can you suggest?

HelluvaHoax!

"Release the person from out-ethics
of the past on all flows."
- L. Ron Hubbard -

Oh really, Ron?

Did YOU do the Ethics and Justice Repair Rundown?

I don't seem to recall you asking me to sign your Liability Formula after trying to kill Paulette Cooper, perpetrating Operation Snow White, personally embezzling & laundering hundreds of millions of dollars and defrauding people out of their hard-earned money and life savings with your Clear/OT/Total Freedom hoax.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Hmmm.

Renovating a brand-new contruction? Something built to CoS specs? A whole floor?

You mean...... someone....a,a Scientologist......made a mistake?

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! Almost a quarter of a billion dollars and they can't get it right the first time?

:hysterical: Let the new round of regging begin!

:duh:

HelluvaHoax!

Hmmm.

Renovating a brand-new contruction? Something built to CoS specs? A whole floor?

You mean...... someone....a,a Scientologist......made a mistake?

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! Almost a quarter of a billion dollars and they can't get it right the first time?

:hysterical: Let the new round of regging begin!

:duh:

They need some new DONOR categories. How about. . .

SUPERPOWER PATRON CRAPATORIOUS

For only $200K the cult member is awarded a special plaque in the toilet stall and their very own face imprinted on the first 200 rolls of toilet paper.

I think that would be in keeping with KSW: "...hammering out of existence incorrect technology, knocking out incorrect applications, wiping out of existence shitty valuable final products."

Johnd

Patron with Honors
Well, it's pretty clear that scientology delivers no positive results.

One can argue though that it delivers negative results. One of those results really is stupidity. The endless 'processing,' the constant control by reges, recruiters, PRs and nasty execs, etc. at least in my experience produce a kind of stupidity.

In this case 'stupid' means continuing to trust people who clearly never produce ANYTHING and never f'ing will. Evidently smart people can be made stupid in that way. Scientology in my view seduces smart but naive people and makes them stupid. In that sense we can't say it's ineffective.

Recently was reading about various apocalyptic cults. People who believed the world would end at a certain date and that they had to prepare to be transported by aliens or lose the possibility of salvation. The end-of-the-world dates always pass of course with nothing happening, but the cults usually survive. How? By inventing flattering reasons why the end of the world was forestalled. In one case the world was not reduced to ash because the faith and good will of the cult members had caused god to change his mind. (In 'Mistakes Were Made (but not by me),' a book I recommend by Carol Tavris and Elliot Aronson)

Scientology is a different kind of cult, but similar in that it promises salvation, not from hellfire but from the equally bad 'reactive mind' and rampant hordes of troublesome spirits. And scn operates not through prayer but through an endless, mind-numbing, false memory inducing perversion of psychotherapy.

Clear and OT, like the end of the world and rescue by flying saucer never happened. The remedy? Make shit up. So Reactive mind theory didn't work because of 'service facsimiles,' which failed to fix things because of GPMs, and addressing those didn't work because people were connected to evil SPs, and handling that didn't produce anything like clear because we were the victims of interfering spirits, and even that didn't work so good because of evil purposes, and now we just need 'superpower' and more ot levels, and on and on.

And the stupefied faithful, go on sacrificing their lives on staff, their money as public, even their kids to the sea org.

Maybe this all ends soon as members become de-stupefied. Sadly, I still see kids in their teens and twenties walking around in sea org uniforms at the complex in LA. That's one reason why I picket there. They need to leave while they still have a chance to get educations.

john