What's new

The Little Thread Which Grew - the Apollo '73 to Everything But

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoTi

Crusader
There is some more to it though, Lakey.:D

You see, when one reaches out to others, by what ever means and for whatever reason, one expands and in a sense "creates space"; though it is more correct to say that one expands one's dimension.

It is an interesting thing to observe that without terminals to flow to or exchange with, one has very little power . . . certainly one is not able to express one's power without a terminal to manifest power with and flow it towards, even if only using the physical universe as a terminal.

Indeed, I recently had the insight, and it was quite a large cognition and huge case gain, that when I was declared SP and booted out of the church I lost all my comm-lines and terminals . . . and the impact on me was, at the time, that to a large extent I lost my space and "power of reach."

It was only in spotting that tech point that I was able to recently fully handle the effects on me of the SP declare and "loss" that occurred back in 1984-5.

So the Dalai Lama is quite wise. Putting your attention out off of self and onto others is a smart move and a very good thing for folks to do.

This datum also gives us further insight into the evil that LRH practiced and made law for his followers. Don't kid yourself he didn't know the destructive effects the dictum of "disconnection" has on those upon whom it is practiced.

R

Another pearl! Thanks for your insight, Roger. :thumbsup:

in regard to this worthy group of readers and posters, I'm just wondering if anyone knows anyone who might want to be an "Emma."

These boards and lists have been going on since the early days of the internet. Before that it was at Denny's (at 8th and Alvarado) with those god awful gold and black pitchers of coffee.

Heidrun had a really good list for awhile.

ACT and Clear L had their day

Alan hosted a couple of good lists.

Freezoneamerica.com hosted by Mike Hunsaker was used by many as a door out of the cult.

Ant Phillips' IVy list still keeps going.

BB's freezone.Org is going strong

"Emma"'s job is time consuming and hard.

there are other gathering spots, this has grown to be very comfortable.

FoTi

Crusader
Thanks for continuing your Chronicles, Johnny. I look forward to more, if it makes you feel good. It would make me feel good.

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Why would anyone feel obligated to apologize for a smashing red dress?

I plan to wear this dress unapologetically:

riviera_1.jpg

Don't take this comment I'm about to make wrongly, just hold on,: I think it was Coco Chanel who said that if someone says to you "What a beautiful dress you have there . . ." then you should KNOW with certainnty that the dress is wrong for you.

What they should be saying id "My God you look so lovely - what is you secret that you manage to look so beautiful every time I see you?" >>> inderline: "you look lovely"

And indeed you do my dear - I blot out the dress and I see the face that I hope is yours!

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
in regard to this worthy group of readers and posters, I'm just wondering if anyone knows anyone who might want to be an "Emma."

These boards and lists have been going on since the early days of the internet. Before that it was at Denny's (at 8th and Alvarado) with those god awful gold and black pitchers of coffee.

Heidrun had a really good list for awhile.

ACT and Clear L had their day

Alan hosted a couple of good lists.

Freezoneamerica.com hosted by Mike Hunsaker was used by many as a door out of the cult.

Ant Phillips' IVy list still keeps going.

BB's freezone.Org is going strong

"Emma"'s job is time consuming and hard.

there are other gathering spots, this has grown to be very comfortable.

I vote for Alanzo.

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
That is to say, I am referring of course to Alanzo the Magnificent, who rose above the bank, and we will not speculate here on how this happened to come about.

FoTi

Crusader
A beautiful dress can make a woman feel very elegant, attractive and sexy. A beautiful dress is nice packaging. The thing is the guy that you're wearing the dress for, could care less about the dress once he gets you alone.....he's only interested in what's in the dress. Your goal is to dress beautifully and look very alluring to him. His goal is to undress you. You dress up so he can undress you. What a game. :dieslaughing:

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Don't take this comment I'm about to make wrongly, just hold on,: I think it was Coco Chanel who said that if someone says to you "What a beautiful dress you have there . . ." then you should KNOW with certainnty that the dress is wrong for you.

Right -- I completely agree with Coco on that, which is why I always say "you look particularly lovely in that dress" if I like the combination. But the person and the outfit should fit together.

Sadly, I'm not the person in the dress, she's a very beautiful plus-size model. My husband, when he purchased the dress, inquired if the model came with. :)

That said, when I first saw the store a few months ago, I realized I'd known a woman who'd been wearing the designer's dresses for years, and my friend always looks fabulous.

A beautiful dress can make a woman feel very elegant, attractive and sexy. A beautiful dress is nice packaging. The thing is the guy that you're wearing the dress for, could care less about the dress once he gets you alone.....he's only interested in what's in the dress. Your goal is to dress beautifully and look very alluring to him. His goal is to undress you. You dress up so he can undress you. What a game. :dieslaughing:

Indeed! There's also a huge difference between the right dres and the near miss of a dress. Or suit. Or whatever.

:eyeroll: Seriously.

How To Win a Man's Love

Show up naked. Bring beer.

Mark A. Baker

picture.php

picture.php

my daughter moved from a cottage with a yard, that her cat could play in, to a 6th floor condo with a small balcony.

We got nice planters and lots of small esthetic plants to go with. Plants add so much to a house for people and felines, both.

lkwdblds

Crusader
Very nice

picture.php

picture.php

my daughter moved from a cottage with a yard, that her cat could play in, to a 6th floor condo with a small balcony.

We got nice planters and lots of small esthetic plants to go with. Plants add so much to a house for people and felines, both.

Very nice, is their a cat litter box out there? Yes, it is small but aesthetic.
Lakey

Very nice, is their a cat litter box out there? Yes, it is small but aesthetic.
Lakey

the cat litter is made of wheat. no chemicals. it clumps well, and any wheat that gets on her feet, and then licked up is not bad for her (unlike the chemicals in regular cat litter)

the Apollo thread has now gone where no other thread has dared venture.

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
INSOUCIANCE!

the cat litter is made of wheat. no chemicals. it clumps well, and any wheat that gets on her feet, and then licked up is not bad for her (unlike the chemicals in regular cat litter)

the Apollo thread has now gone where no other thread has dared venture.

Like this insouciant fiddle player :yes: When one really knows WTF they are doing and really knows their shit... well, they not too likely ter be the "adverse effect" of it. :no: Are they? :whistling:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi0GPPqicbQ
:hattip: EP

You get an "F" Grade for romance !

Men ARE romantics. They don't require encouragement in this. :no:

A naked woman enters a room and a man sees the Venus de Milo. Nor does it matter if its Phyllis Diller or Roseanne Barr.

All the lame brain schemes of mankind and the half-baked "movements" out to "change the world" are the product of men's overactive imaginations. For further confirmation just watch any little boy playing "superheroes" and see how much he is just like his father. :eyeroll:

It's the women who are the natural born pragmatists. :yes:

Mark A. Baker :p

The Magic Thetan

Patron with Honors
Well, John, what can I say?

I can, certainly, still feel good if it feels goodest to you to never post again. But, I gotta tell ya, "It will feel gooder if you post morer.

(Ah. Damn me. Let me try that again.)

I can, certainly, still feel good if it feels best to you to never post again. BUT. I must tell you, "It will feel better, if you can manage to post more and, perhaps, more often."

I presume, of course, that 'feel good' is not an absolute; that there are, indeed, degrees and ranges of 'good' that might include: good, better, and "Oh WOW!"

HTML:
Here's hopin' that your postin' soon triggers your "Oh WOW!" button.  :)

Best,

G.

Here's hoping your right Best John

Status
Not open for further replies.