What's new

The 'Why' Scientology works (on some) ....... & does not, on others .....

...which is a long story given the history of a spiritual being imagining itself (i.e mocking itself up) as being a man. The invisible becoming visible. The formeless taking form. The timeless appearing in time. etc.

Nonetheless I will provide a short version here (for openers) having been prepared for the intellectual elite amongst us. Elsewise it would take a few lifetimes (if not more) to explain the basic & fundamental dynamics involved to the idiots amongst us. Which are many.

The foremost question at the moment for us ('us' being humanity) is how is it possible that such a great human liar could produce such a great spiritual truth? Which conceptual framework is intellectually indisputable as being 'workable' (though the morons amongst us will continue to whine about it). So be it. More on being a moron later.

Given the depth, breadth and scope of the subject I must and will necessarily begin with a few simple concepts. Beginning with the fundamental concept that: all human beings have a 'Moral Code'. Which consequence of such an elementary concept will come into play later on (in terms of coming to understand why Scientology works on some, and why Scientology does not work on others).

By the way, as a side note, the reason most human beings do not think for themselves, is because thinking itself, is work. Don't believe me? Think about it.

L. Ron Hubbard knew something most people in this world didn't (and never would/will) know. Which is to say he knew he was a God, of sorts, in regard to this world. He knew he was a Spiritual Being that was formless and timeless and thus invisible and eternal, which he called, in his words, the Static. Not 'A' Static mind you. But 'The' Static. Big difference. More on that later. Covered in the subject of Being a 'Thetan'.

Sufficient to clarify (for the moment) Scientology appeared on the worlds stage/scene owing to the presence of a man that knew (if not merely deeply-believed) that all men were Gods, even as he struggled with his own sense (and reality) of being a man. With all of the difficulties such a co-reality entails and demands. After all, he did flunk physics. And he did write Dianetics. In that order.

More later.

The body is hungry. Must eat.

much love,
Horacio

Physics is SCIENCE.

Dianetics is CRAP.

Scientology is scientifically crap.:moon:

HoraciotheOT8

Patron with Honors
LOL. Nice try, Bill (Yaude). You & your OSA shenanigans posting as 'Turtlez' on OCMB didn't work there... they sure, in hell, aren't going to work here.

Keep trying, cupcake. :dancer:

You do err. And you do so greatly. Nonetheless I will not allow your imagination to derail this otherwise swiftly moving thread, sugarpie.

much love,
Horacio

HoraciotheOT8

Patron with Honors
...which is a long story given the history of a spiritual being imagining itself (i.e mocking itself up) as being a man. The invisible becoming visible. The formeless taking form. The timeless appearing in time. etc.

Nonetheless I will provide a short version here (for openers) having been prepared for the intellectual elite amongst us. Elsewise it would take a few lifetimes (if not more) to explain the basic & fundamental dynamics involved to the idiots amongst us. Which are many.

The foremost question at the moment for us ('us' being humanity) is how is it possible that such a great human liar could produce such a great spiritual truth? Which conceptual framework is intellectually indisputable as being 'workable' (though the morons amongst us will continue to whine about it). So be it. More on being a moron later.

Given the depth, breadth and scope of the subject I must and will necessarily begin with a few simple concepts. Beginning with the fundamental concept that: all human beings have a 'Moral Code'. Which consequence of such an elementary concept will come into play later on (in terms of coming to understand why Scientology works on some, and why Scientology does not work on others).

By the way, as a side note, the reason most human beings do not think for themselves, is because thinking itself, is work. Don't believe me? Think about it.

L. Ron Hubbard knew something most people in this world didn't (and never would/will) know. Which is to say he knew he was a God, of sorts, in regard to this world. He knew he was a Spiritual Being that was formless and timeless and thus invisible and eternal, which he called, in his words, the Static. Not 'A' Static mind you. But 'The' Static. Big difference. More on that later. Covered in the subject of Being a 'Thetan'.

Sufficient to clarify (for the moment) Scientology appeared on the worlds stage/scene owing to the presence of a man that knew (if not merely deeply-believed) that all men were Gods, even as he struggled with his own sense (and reality) of being a man. With all of the difficulties such a co-reality entails and demands. After all, he did flunk physics. And he did write Dianetics. In that order.

More later.

The body is hungry. Must eat.

much love,
Horacio

"The foremost question at the moment for us ('us' being humanity) is how is it possible that such a great human liar could produce such a great spiritual truth?"

The answer is simple to articulate, though not easy to understand. The chief opening difficulty being in our pre-dispostion to imagine we already know the relationship between being a man and being a spirit. Which by and large, we do not. Setting aside Hubbards science of 'knowing how to know', for the moment.

The observer and observed of anything are united. Dog-shit-spiritual-reality, 101.

The significance in regard to scientology in general, and Mr. Hubbard in specific, being the subject of this brief elaboration on the opening post to this thread.

To wit: Any identity perceived is a fabrication of the perceiver of it. Period. Which is to say (as an example) in simple terms, if 12 people comprised a group of individuals that listened to L. Ron Hubbard speak, there would be (or would have been) 12 L. Ron Hubbards speaking to that group. Dog-shit-spiritual-reality, 101, again. Ditto Scientology. Doctrine and dogma alike.

Look, before we get to the 'meat' of the issue we have to take a look at the 'bones' of the issue, upon which all that meat is hanging. Which is to say, the 'structure' of it. Which structure rests on 'Identity'. Period. In all its many (and splendid) flavors of being, and meaning. Human and Spirit. Ignorance and Wisdom. Truth and error. Et al.

We one and all possess an eternal spiritual identity that trumps all lesser temporal identities, of our being. Individually. And Collectively. Which 'is' the solid spiritual facts (the bones) upon which our transitory experiences (the meat, called case) is hanging.

And misunderstanding the first point, makes understanding the second point, impossible.

And L. Ron Hubbard, at some level of his Being, knew that. And thus He ruled his world (and others). For a time.

more on that later.

much love,
Horacio

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
"The foremost question at the moment for us ('us' being humanity) is how is it possible that such a great human liar could produce such a great spiritual truth?"

The answer is simple to articulate, though not easy to understand. The chief opening difficulty being in our pre-dispostion to imagine we already know the relationship between being a man and being a spirit. Which by and large, we do not. Setting aside Hubbards science of 'knowing how to know', for the moment.

The observer and observed of anything are united. Dog-shit-spiritual-reality, 101.

The significance in regard to scientology in general, and Mr. Hubbard in specific, being the subject of this brief elaboration on the opening post to this thread.

To wit: Any identity perceived is a fabrication of the perceiver of it. Period. Which is to say (as an example) in simple terms, if 12 people comprised a group of individuals that listened to L. Ron Hubbard speak, there would be (or would have been) 12 L. Ron Hubbards speaking to that group. Dog-shit-spiritual-reality, 101, again. Ditto Scientology. Doctrine and dogma alike.

Look, before we get to the 'meat' of the issue we have to take a look at the 'bones' of the issue, upon which all that meat is hanging. Which is to say, the 'structure' of it. Which structure rests on 'Identity'. Period. In all its many (and splendid) flavors of being, and meaning. Human and Spirit. Ignorance and Wisdom. Truth and error. Et al.

We one and all possess an eternal spiritual identity that trumps all lesser temporal identities, of our being. Individually. And Collectively. Which 'is' the solid spiritual facts (the bones) upon which our transitory experiences (the meat, called case) is hanging.

Misunderstanding the first point, makes understanding the second point, impossible.

And L. Ron Hubbard, at some level of his Being, knew that. And thus He ruled his world. For a time.

more on that later.

much love,
Horacio

I am not able to actually read your posts usually because they are trollishly cryptic and no amount of effort results in anything enjoyable.

So, I turned your post into a WordCloud.

Now I can at least look at it. And it makes slightly more sense.

ScreenShot2012-10-20at45124PM.png

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

And misunderstanding the first point, makes understanding the second point, impossible.

And L. Ron Hubbard, at some level of his Being, knew that. And thus He ruled his world (and others). For a time.

more on that later.

much love,
Horacio

Posts like this make me want to tear my clothes off and run naked down the street screaming "I am an SP!"

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Posts like this make me want to tear my clothes off and run naked down the street screaming "I am an SP!"

You should be sure to add on the Mystery Sandwich like Horacio. It wlll drive viewers to your posts and ensure a 5.4x expansion for the future of this sector.

"More on that later."

ML,

Mr. E. Sandwich
Director of Marketing
Church of Hoaxology

guanoloco

As-Wased
blah, blah, blather, babble

more on that later.

much love,

guanoloco, aka batshit crazy to you lesser homosaps :coolwink:

more on that later.

much love,
Horacio

Pre-post drinking increasing?

http://etubfoselyk.hubpages.com/hub/Clarity-in-Writing

"...14 Tips for Clarity in Writing

Writing Something Important? Want to be Sure it’s Very Clear? Here are 14 Clarity Tips!

Why does it matter if your writing is clear or not? Surely, anyone with half a brain can make out what you’re trying to say!

Well, when what you’re saying is not very important to you or to your reader, you don’t need to write with much care...."

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Here is somebody else's L Ron Hubbard.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqSZhwu1Rwo[/video]

HoraciotheOT8

Patron with Honors
I am not able to actually read your posts usually because they are trollishly cryptic and no amount of effort results in anything enjoyable.

So, I turned your post into a WordCloud.

Now I can at least look at it. And it makes slightly more sense.

ScreenShot2012-10-20at45124PM.png

Not bad for a first attempt, knowing that practice makes perfect. Your intellectual creativity is impressive, to be sure. Most especially given your intention is apparently in finding 'pleasure' rather than in finding 'understanding' in my material. Which of course is a mainstay (or was a mainstay) of Hubbardarian adherents. They 'liked' what he said, whilst being totally clueless as to what he actually meant.

much love,
Horacio

Last edited:

HoraciotheOT8

Patron with Honors
Here is somebody else's L Ron Hubbard.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqSZhwu1Rwo[/video]

Don't go bringing my dad into this discussion smilla. That's not nice. Or fair. He's presently guarding the gate, to the Heavens.

Horacio

Last edited:

HoraciotheOT8

Patron with Honors
Horatio, you're talkin a lot, but you aint saying much.

Good sir, my job is not to make clear to the intellectually-challenged that which they are unable make clear to themselves. That was Hubbards hat.

My job is to present (sometimes complex) concepts that underly the phenomena of Scientology, specifically where those concepts served to trap unsuspecting future Scientology Clears and OT's.

Nevertheless, in your case, I will make an exception and attempt to clarify for you any of the concepts I have discussed to date that you seem to struggle to understand (or conversly, do not want to understand).

much love,
Horacio

HoraciotheOT8

Patron with Honors
blah, blah, blather, babble

:coolwink:

Are you speaking of Hubbards writings? or mine.

If you are speaking of the former you are assigned a condition of treason. If you are speaking of the later you are in line for a Scientology award, of some sorts. Or at minimum you are hereby acknowledged for 'striking an effective blow' to those that would suppress the salvation of this entire planet. Well done.

Horacio

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
Good sir, my job is not to make clear to the intellectually-challenged that which they are unable make clear to themselves. That was Hubbards hat.

Tuff job, that. Might drive a man over the edge to where he wants to create a Navy to instill and militarize discipline of his followers/students. Not a good answer.

My job is to present (sometimes complex) concepts that underly the phenomena of Scientology, specifically where those concepts served to trap unsuspecting future Scientology Clears and OT's.
The concepts are simple, not complex. Any complexity someone sees in them would be either a poor description by the person describing it, (Hubbard) or a students personal short-comings in understanding simplicities and would serve to show where they are on the path. $cientology is just a label, not the phenomena itself. Hubbard didn't invent the phenomena. Although he wouldn't correct you if you thought he did.

Nevertheless, in your case, I will make an exception and attempt to clarify for you any of the concepts I have discussed to date that you seem to struggle to understand (or conversly, do not want to understand).
much love,
Horacio
Ahh, thanks, I think. I've never had much trouble understanding $cientology concepts. Whenever I did it was usually in duplicating Hubbards unusual viewpoint. The challenge is separating out Hubbards ego and bias. What little remains could be useful.

tits & beer,
Dave B.