What's new

We Are Unanimous

Jim Little

Patron with Honors
I just read the post about the un/ex/anti/indie scientologist stating that he is not Anonymous and was being accused of being so. I would like to state that I am not part of the group Anonymous but I do not disagree with their purpose.

I do understand the meaning behind the mask and I love the movie V for Vendetta. I understand that another reason for the mask use to be the fear that OSA would come after them in some fashion. I think that fear is long gone because there are just to many people speaking out to be ignored these days.

At this time I would like to officially start the group called "Unanimous".

We are unanimous in our decision that the organizaion known as the Church of Scientology, Religious Technology Center, & The Church of Spiritual Technology needs to be dissolved and David Miscavige needs to be removed and brought to trail for his crimes against humanity along with anyone that knowingly supports him in those crimes.

We are sure that the technology and practices of Scientology will continue to be practiced in independent groups after those organizations are dissolved and those people have every human right to practice their beliefs.

We Are Unanimous
We Do Forgive
We Do Not Forget
Respect Us

FoTi

Crusader
I just read the post about the un/ex/anti/indie scientologist stating that he is not Anonymous and was being accused of being so. I would like to state that I am not part of the group Anonymous but I do not disagree with their purpose.

I do understand the meaning behind the mask and I love the movie V for Vendetta. I understand that another reason for the mask use to be the fear that OSA would come after them in some fashion. I think that fear is long gone because there are just to many people speaking out to be ignored these days.

At this time I would like to officially start the group called "Unanimous".

We are unanimous in our decision that the organizaion known as the Church of Scientology, Religious Technology Center, & The Church of Spiritual Technology needs to be dissolved and David Miscavige needs to be removed and brought to trail for his crimes against humanity along with anyone that knowingly supports him in those crimes.

We are sure that the technology and practices of Scientology will continue to be practiced in independent groups after those organizations are dissolved and those people have every human right to practice their beliefs.

We Are Unanimous
We Do Forgive
We Do Not Forget
Respect Us

I like Unanimous. :thumbsup:

thefiredragon

Patron Meritorious
Why? To go by your other posts, it would seem like the last thing you would want to be 'associated' with..

Wouldn't your Scientologist Facebook former-friends be as 'anti' unanimous as anonymous?

Zinj

Ah, no.I have 2 FB accounts, and I keep it that way because some scns are freaking out seeing that I'm a friend with this or that person but I explain them ,that I have lots of SPs on my FB list on purpose, to prove my point.Sometimes they say they will be "my friends" if I remove "SP' s from my FB list but I tell them I don't believe in forced disconnection
WTF, they keep publicaly disconnecting with me anyway, the only way I can talk to them is thru messages or e-mails.
I help them to do their doubt formula when they are in doubt.
Plus , sometimes they disconnect, but a few weeks or month later they got in contact with me and say sorry they disconnected and they would like more info about DM and other things and I send them links.
Some of them are afraid to google and the only way to get them to click on some "entheta" is by sending it to them as a message(and they do read it, even they say they don't)
PLUS, almost all scns have the same exuse about DM. They all see the outpoints of his managment but almost all of them come up with the same exuse as if they were drilled what to say

"All persons under stress can react with momentary flashes of antisocial conduct. This does not make them antisocial personalities."
When I hear the same,over and over from different people , I know they were drilled to PR this answer.
----------------

Anyway, I think, Jim made a good group and I hope lots of people will join :)

Last edited:

Jim Little

Patron with Honors
I started to write something funny about wanting to give back to the Co$ for all the wonderful things they had done for me and that is why I am creating the "We Are Unanimous".

Then I realized that after 22 years I owed them NOTHING, and if most people on the inside looked they would see the same thing. The only *cough* religion that you have to take out loans to get your spiritual freedom. For what Scientologist have given in either time or money they have been short changed at every turn and the further they travel the Bridge to Total Fraud the more you got mindf**ked in believing you need to give more. Can you say "out exchange" on a grand scale.

Anyway after spotting my true suppression its time to give back and have some fun doing it.

TG1

Angelic Poster
I am not Unanimous. I guess I have an aversion to that brand. I don't want to join any group that assumes there will be a unanimous vote on anything, much less everything.

Not goin' there.

But y'all have fun.

TG1

Jim Little

Patron with Honors
It was unanimous that we will not vote on anything because we know it will be rigged. :yes:

We are just unanimous in those 2 points.

1. Dissolve the current organization of the Church of Scientology (RTC, CST) and take DM to court for crimes against humanity and anyone else that knowing participated.

2. Protect everyones human right to practice their religious beliefs whether that is Scientology or any other religious beliefs.

Thats all.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
It was unanimous that we will not vote on anything because we know it will be rigged. :yes:

1. Dissolve the current organization of the Church of Scientology (RTC, CST) and take DM to court for crimes against humanity and anyone else that knowing participated.

2. Protect everyones human right to practice their religious beliefs whether that is Scientology or any other religious beliefs.

Thats all.

I think this is great.

It's great to have you here, Jim!

TG1

Angelic Poster

Thats all.

OK, but if you promise that's all you'll ever ask me to agree to.

:)

Sindy

Crusader
I like Unanimous. :thumbsup:

I like it too as in We are All Unanimous without losing the individuality of any group, idea, etc. So, can some Anons come on here and chime in on this Unanimous front? Can we all, together, show OSA and the rest of the robots that we will not be divided. They will not split us up or get us fighting against each other. It ain't gonna happen.....do ya hear? :naughty:

Hey C of S, OSA, etc: :blah:

A group is meaningless unless you get out there and actually do something to make the group meaningful, that is why Anonymous is so effective, they don't bother talking about it, they just go out and do it.

Sindy

Crusader
A group is meaningless unless you get out there and actually do something to make the group meaningful, that is why Anonymous is so effective, they don't bother talking about it, they just go out and do it.

So true! I think Jim is having fun. He's a very funny and creative guy. Any way...being unanimous is an idea, an intention, a stated concept of agreement, something we can all rally behind. I can go along with that...I'm not taking it too seriously. It's a light thing :)