What's new

With respect, Karen de la Carriere's son has died

palehorse

Patron
Any news on the staged ceremony put on by the Co$ at Celebrity Centre in LA? I haven't seen anything on Tony's or Marty's blog, except for a neighbor who said their was increased security.

BlackRob

Gold Meritorious Patron
Any news on the staged ceremony put on by the Co$ at Celebrity Centre in LA? I haven't seen anything on Tony's or Marty's blog, except for a neighbor who said their was increased security.

Really want to have some updates as well

Purple Rain

Crusader
I don't have any roses or champagne, but Karen and Alexander have seldom been far from my thoughts today. This picture is called With All My Love by Sand Creation.

6887360996_0e6bd3e87e_z.jpg

We will remember.

OperatingSP

Patron with Honors
From Marty's blog: Karen on Los Angeles KFI 640 AM:
nijib | July 14, 2012 at 1:13 pm | Reply

Karen is truly amazing. After the Memorial, last night she was featured on KFI AM 640 radio. Do not miss this! I can’t get a link to work directly there, but this is how I got to it:

http://www.kfiam640.com/cc-common/podcast.html

Once there, under Conway On Demand, on the column to the right side, select Inside Scientology 8 pm [7/13] Karen’s interview starts about 18:35.

Absolutely amazing.
Ronnie Bell | July 14, 2012 at 3:52 pm | Reply

Here’s the precise URL for Karen’s KFI AM interview from last night:

http://www.kfiam640.com/player/?sta...dcast&program_id=TimConwayJr.xml&mid=22260590

Go to minute 18:34 in the program for Karen’s interview.

Opter

Silver Meritorious Patron
Karen excelled in this interview.

You are a strong and wonderful woman.

My heart goes out to you.

Love

Opter

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Been thinking of you, Karen. I don't have words of wisdom. But I have these thoughts about you and your wonderful son and this awful cult. You've got heart and courage and the love and prayers of many many people, me included.

Purple Rain's picture was beautiful. That's what I wish for you. Love and light and beauty.

I will do a meditation for you.