What's new

How can "mental mass" change depending on sex or race?

RogerB

Crusader
. . . Snipped . . .

It's one of those moving target deals: on grd 4 you audit the ser facs that generate the person's pt GPM, on power you key gpms out and more of the same with r6ew - then you are off the person's own GPMs and into implant GPMs on CC and OT 2 which he said were only a small part of the GPM bank, then you are off on to BTs stuck in implant GPMs on OT3, then you are off onto "dead" bts on ot 5, 6, 7, and BT's are just GE's (genetic entities) from the late 50's which were the demon circuits of the early 50's. So maybe it will go full circle on OT 9 & 10 and be back onto the pc's own GPMs

Mimsey

Your whole post is good, Mims . . . particularly the part above.

He did unceremoniously abandon own goal GPMs, as I have posted on before.

And he never did return to them.

Alan posited that Hubbard never really did want to produce OTs and on a number of occasions sabotaged tech that was relatively on target.

But, as to why and on what the meter reads on :biggrin: . . . it happens I posted on this subject over on http://knowledgism-practice-group.org just a few days ago. This also parallels stuff I am currently studying/using in he realm of the "Body electric."

This below is an excerpt from a reference to an advanced medical tech conference I am part of later this year.

We have micro-current therapy (SCENAR etc.), which can INSTANTLY turn off pain, inflammation and cellular dysfunction. Symptoms and diseases can disappear in minutes.... Yes, minutes.

Example: I have been able to get a case blue-grey with pneumonia and difficulty breathing back to totally normal within 15 minutes. (and she remained well thereafter)

We have intra-nasal light therapy, which does more to prevent stroke and heart disease than statins or any other method of controlling blood fats (which are just stuff, anyway).
We have devices that can pick out the energetic signal of a disease you had half a century ago and neutralize it.

We find that the energetic or "information" signature of a substance may be what produces change, not the biochemical substance at all!
This is a vast new wave of medicine, that started several decades ago but has now burst into the limelight, with a whole new wave of physics to back it up (physics which, incidentally, suggest that orthodox medicine is wasting its time!)

I have collected all I know and annotated it down to a book I recently published, called Medicine Beyond. That's because it's beyond the limiting boundaries of stuck-in-time science (most of it is still in the 19[SUP]th[/SUP] century, never mind the 20[SUP]th[/SUP] century).

I was recently surprised when reading the book "Current Medicine" by Drs. John Hache & Lottaine Hache, that the fascia of the body (it's the connective tissue and collagen based) is piezoelectric, and when stressed produces electrical charge and electrons.

In fact, I know a number here are interested in these aspects of the human body, and I've had it on my mind when I get more info, to scan the relevant pages of the book to post them as attachments.

Getting this info in the last month has given me a whole new understanding of what is going on vis-a-vis the body . . . and as a result of some further research I wrote this piece below on the Knowledgism forum site. This is the first part/half (the forum limits posts to 20,000 characters including spaces).

Err, also to be noted is that Hubbard (and his predecessors) did screw up on the notion of the "mind."

READING AND USING THE METER

Note that header has two parts: a) Reading and, b) Using, the meter.

As I wrote in an earlier dictum . . . meter reading is simple. The needle reacts or it does not react. That is really all you need to know.

And what is an actual "reaction" or "read"? It is the existing current action of needle movement or pattern of movement and/or the Resistance Value (Tone Arm position) being caused to change . . . that is, any change that occurs in response to what goes on in the client's universe or "mind." More on this later.

And there is a basis behind why it "reads" or reacts, and that basis is this.

First is an understanding of what "Charge" is. It is a word that has been thrown about for ages, but often not understood, either in the human betterment arena or in some areas of science. Indeed, even Science cannot define or state definitively what energy actually is; what it the "stuff" of it. In physics, the greatest science minds of the ages have only come up with the definition of energy as being: "capacity for doing work." Nowhere is it revealed what is the stuff of it or of what it is composed or comprised of.

And I refer you to this point on "energy" because "energy" has everything to do with what "charge" is.

If a spiritual Presence is operating perfectly and in harmony with all it relates with, its flows and reciprocation of spiritual Life-Force, simply flow as directed and are in exchange but do not hang up.

My personal definition of "energy" is, at its basic and beginning is: directed spiritual Life-Force that may have been formed or not. In Knowledgism, you'll see different names used to convey the notion of what it is we Beings use in our exchanges with each other: . . . Alan often refers to "Spirita" (Scn folks use the word "Theta") and he often refers to "Life-Force particles" and also "Attention units or bits."

He also mentions that this stuff is of us ourselves . . . thus that which is projected can be a part of ourself, our actual Being.

To be observed is the point that, when all is harmonious and in alignment, there are no hang-ups and the Life-Force simply flows. This is seen on a meter as a Floating Needle (FN).

When there is (an event or occasion of) disharmony, conflict, pain, unwanted and resisted or opposed sensation or experience, then, the spiritual Life-Force jams and becomes encysted.

And it is these "standing waves" of jammed and encysted Life-Force that form the "charge" we refer to that has to be unlocked and set freely flowing and restored to being under our knowing control again.

We have two definitions of "Charge" in Knowledgism. 1) Accumulated energy. And, as it happens that is precisely one of the definitions in regular and science dictionaries. Thus it is to be noted that encysted spiritual Life-Force is a matter of accumulating/ed energy! The second definition we have is: #2) Negative spiritual Life-Force that is out of our control and is unknown to the individual. Thus, here too the "energy accumulates."

Thus, what makes the meter react, is when our live spiritual awareness or attention touches any such accumulated standing wave of encysted spiritual Life-Force (an area of accumulated energy) and that encysted Life-Force to varying degrees revivifies (comes alive) or discharges to the degree it is permeated or otherwise activated.

The needle reaction pattern is variable, depending on the nature and content of what is activated or otherwise how much quanta of accumulated energy is released.

And that is the simplicity of it.

Next, one has the datum of when it reacts . . . it reacts when the spiritual Being contacts a part of existence that is charged.

And here we have the next simplicity . . . the judgment of whether the meter read/reaction is something to follow-up on or not.

Diving around following up random reads cum meter needle reactions is a very bad idea. That is the way to get yourself scattered all over the universes with "too many windows open."

You'll have heard chatter about "latent reads" and "prior reads" . . . well, that is a little too simplistic also.

Correct processing follows a precise "formula."

In session, the action of running a process consists of: a) asking the client a question they understand and can answer, b) allowing the question or command to either trigger an answer or response or otherwise to allow the client to search for and find the answer, c) allowing the client to fully inspect what comes to view or is otherwise found and, d) letting the client fully relate to you what has been found and to fully discharge the charge present and restore any negativity to positive.

Formal sessions should always be conducted with an understanding of what subject or area of case or process is going to be addressed. And it is this that determines what needle action/reactions are followed up on.

Once the session has formally begun and the subject or case area is known and agreed upon with the client, it can happen that the client's attention will automatically go to the important issues to be handled and "random" meter reactions can occur simply because the client "thinks thoughts" or that his/her attention drifts to hot areas to handle.

If you are in session and "random reads/reactions" occur . . . check in on it. Use a question like: "Got your attention on something there?" or "Something come to view there?" You and client will both know the correct response J

The issue of "Prior" or "Latent" meter reads/reactions really is only an issue when you are using the meter to find something specific, such as in the case of doing a Correction List to handle By-Passed Charge or a sour session or, using an Assessment List such as the Knowledgism Upset-Setup Assessment to find the source and cause of upset to the prior named and known setup. (Note this R/D requires one find and make known the prior POSITVE which area of existence is then assessed to find the Negative that knocked out the Positive.)

In this case the needle/meter reaction considered to be valid is that reaction that occurs at the exact instant the client "gets" the question . . . but you can be fooled by this dictum as laid down by "some practices." Experienced and trained processors when in session, either solo or when being processed by another can "get" the question before it is delivered (fully) by the processor because they know what the question is going to be. Thus, such a "random" read should be checked as above: "Anything come to view?" or "Something come to view for you?" "Something you've got your attention on, of thought a thought there?"

Similarly, a "latent" read may be valid because it sometimes happens that the client is a little slow in truly getting the question . . . and the meter reads when he does get it. Thus, again, you check: "You think something there?"

Here you take the client's answer . . . the client is ALWAYS SENIOR TO THE METER.

I know of many folks who've been mightily screwed up in a former practice because the processor refused to take the client truth/data and insisted on asserting what the meter was "saying."

Here is a true story example. This guy went to the ranch some years ago because, as a salesman, he was wanting to improve his performance and increase income. He was utterly new to this kind of thing, and this was his first experience of processing. The idiot in charge of tech delivery put him in session with a total rookie processor, actually a student just joined staff. The selected process was one of the "Trust List Processes." It's an assessment list to locate any and all societal or behavioral violations that could cause a Being to be withdrawn or secretive and to thus not be in full possession of powers and ability to communicate and influence the environment. Some here from a former practice will remember the infamous Johannesburg Security Check (Jo'Burg Sec Check).

What a destructive action that was . . . the Case Supervisor, without interviewing the client assumed the new guy had violations that had to be first cleaned up! Personally, I'd have had him address some positive ability and restoration of powers processes like "Dones and Restraints" on money, selling and such and "Responsibility" in the area . . . and if any indications of nasty stuff came up to then prepare a violations handling on the subject he came in to have handled!

Apart from the whole silly parade being unreal to the new client . . . and that was bad enough . . . when the question, "Have you ever had sex with animals?" was asked, the meter reacted so violently it nearly fell of the table. And here is where the rooky processor did the damage. Seeing the meter reaction she "intently" followed up and persisted with accusations that there was something "there" as the meter reacted on the question.

Well, yes, it did. The meter will react on and because of several things: protest, disagreement, a non/not-understood, a misunderstanding and even a mental action by the client of the thinking of "what an idiot!" "What the F*** is she on about!" Newly originated client thought and/or intended intentions all read on the meter. In actuality, the meter reacted because of a compound of reasons . . . not only was the client offended by the question, as it was, along with the general session action not on his interest line or on what he'd come to have handled, he didn't understand WTF*** this was all about . . . .and all this on top of the fact that the sweet girl rooky was actually not able to be fully present with the client due to her own newbie raw case state!

The processor cannot assume the meter reaction is on what he/she might expect. You don't tell the client what is, YOU ASK! "Something on that?" And let the client get it off to you.

I don't expect to have to be coaching you guys on how to handle dishonest clients who have known to them violations they are keeping secret . . . personally, I simply give them a little advice and if they do not take it, then they are off my lines!

Clients need to understand that for as long as they are withholding truth and hiding the fullness of themselves and not being fully willing to be permeated and fully "duplicated" and known, then they are sabotaging themselves and keeping themselves withdrawn, small and disempowered. They will be drastically out of communication and not able to control their environment as they should be able to.

Sometimes an honest client cannot "get all" because it's still a little buried, or otherwise "the all" was gotten, gone past and missed, and the expected meter manifestation of the FN is not seen. Again one does NOT badger the client and accuse them of "not coming clean" or some other destructive nonsense as occurs in a cult some here witnessed. You sort out why the "expected" meter action has not occurred and handle.

Now for some "complexity" . . .

VARIATIONS ON METER ACTION AND NEEDLE REACTIONS.

This continues on the next post as I am exceeding the allowed 20,000 (characters including spaces!!) limit per post

JustSheila

Crusader
I was recently surprised when reading the book "Current Medicine" by Drs. John Hache & Lottaine Hache, that the fascia of the body (it's the connective tissue and collagen based) is piezoelectric, and when stressed produces electrical charge and electrons.

Neurotransmitters of neurons give signals between them and back and forth to the brain by chemical or electric means. This has been known for quite some time:

The Working Brain

Neurotransmitters

Everything we do relies on neurons communicating with one another. Electrical impulses and chemical signals carrying messages across different parts of the brain and between the brain and the rest of the nervous system. When a neuron is activated a small difference in electrical charge occurs. This unbalanced charge is called an action potential and is caused by the concentration of ions (atoms or molecules with unbalanced charges) across the cell membrane. The action potential travels very quickly along the axon, like when a line of dominoes falls.

When the action potential reaches the end of an axon, most neurons release a chemical message (a neurotransmitter) which crosses the synapse and binds to receptors on the receiving neuron's dendrites and starts the process over again. At the end of the line, a neurotransmitter may stimulate a different kind of cell (like a gland cell), or may trigger a new chain of messages.

Neurotransmitters send chemical messages between neurons. Mental illnesses, such as depression, can occur when this process does not work correctly. Communication between neurons can also be electrical, such as in areas of the brain that control movement. When electrical signals are abnormal, they can cause tremors or symptoms found in Parkinson's disease.

http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/educational-resources/brain-basics/brain-basics.shtml

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
Regarding the "male" (3.0) and "female" (2.0) clear reads: The way I thought of it at the time was that the meter is measuring the electrical resistance of the body. The resistance is affected by mental mass, but still, the meter is always reading a BODY, not reading the mass directly. It's reading the effect of the mass ON A BODY. Male bodies are denser than female bodies, and so they read differently on the TA, whether affected by mental mass or not.

It seemed to me at the time that females generally did read closer to 2.0 and males closer to 3.0 when they were F/N'ing. (But maybe it just seemed that way because it was what I expected?)

I hadn't realized until now that the "M" and "F" markings didn't appear on the Mark VI. I used a Mark V most of the time. The VI appeared toward the end of my watch. I had one but never liked it much, always preferred the V. I used the VI because it looked better if you had the latest (overpriced and over-hyped) thing.

My negative reaction to the Mark VI was a significant factor in my eventual decision to get out.
As an FESer I noticed the opposite. Women tended to F/N closer to 3.0 and men closer to 2.0.

pineapple

Silver Meritorious Patron
As an FESer I noticed the opposite. Women tended to F/N closer to 3.0 and men closer to 2.0.
It's possible I noticed the TA readings more that agreed with what was "supposed to" happen, and discounted others. I believe this is called confirmation bias: you assign more weight to observations that agree with preconceived ideas. (I wasn't familiar with this term before I started hanging around here.) I knew the ideal read for women was 2.0 and males was 3.0, so when I saw those I went "aha!" and remembered those times more than others.

The Mark V meter actually has the 2.0 position labelled with "F" and the 3.0 with "M." (I just looked to check this out. After all this time I wasn't sure. I have a meter but don't use it.)

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
I found that giving any mass an energized acknowledgment with intention "GOOD" blew it instantly and the meter read accordingly.
Based on the realization that mass is left overs from incomplete cycles of action, acknowledgment is all it takes and you end cycle on them.
You've probably done it and already have experienced that.
Treat mass like you did that ashtray with as strong of a "good" as necessary and puff it's gone.
The Comm Course is what really works best in Scientology I've found.
I never race during sex but wouldn't think it would change the EP.

Last edited:

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
There is no such thing as "mental mass" and that such a non-existing thing could be measured by the fraudlent artifact known as an "emeter" is a lie.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
There is no such thing as "mental mass" and that such a non-existing thing could be measured by the fraudlent artifact known as an "emeter" is a lie.
That lingering feeling of a head full of clouds and dulled thoughts is what I've called mental mass since my indoctrination and no one sees the fraud in the emeter more than me but it does seem to show a smooth back and forth nature to the needle that corresponds with what I've felt as happiness. I guess what's true for you is true for you though.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
There is no such thing as "as-ising" so-called "mental mass".
However there are such things as pleasant effects caused by increasing serotonin and dopamine in the brain.

Last edited:

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
There is no such thing as "as-ising" so-called "mental mass".
However there are such things as effects caused by increasing serotonin and dopamine in the brain.
Whatever it is or isn't it's always worked for me, lingering concerns or worries that haven't been thought through till completion respond to the self programing of being brought fully to completion or to their terminus by the simple singular means of an acknowledgment. Nothing too deep about it. Self hypnosis possibly but it gets me by in a pinch.

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
I agree that mental mass does not exist for you.

Some people say that reincarnation does not exist either, and I agree that for them it probably doesn't. In fact, Ed Dames remote viewed life after death and concluded that some people just fade away, cease to exist after death. Others reincarnate.

It is amazing what people reveal about themselves when describing the world.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
I agree that mental mass does not exist for you.

Some people say that reincarnation does not exist either, and I agree that for them it probably doesn't. In fact, Ed Dames remote viewed life after death and concluded that some people just fade away, cease to exist after death. Others reincarnate.

It is amazing what people reveal about themselves when describing the world.
It's occurred to me that when God created this universe that it's possible he created "fake thetans" merely to animate his various life forms as perhaps there would be times where there would be a shortage of "real thetans" to animate the forms mainly for the sake of keeping the game going and giving players or "real thetans" playmates.
I look into my dogs eyes and can't help but wonder if he falls into the category of an animating "fake thetan". I'll likely never know.
But on the subject of what's the truth versus what Scientology claims is the truth I find those matters entirely separable and am no longer inclined to throw the babies out with the bathwater.
I once felt I had to throw out everything that Scientology claimed was true or otherwise I would be still a Scientologist if I believed these things.
I later found that to be a trap as Hubbard said about everything that could be said about all matters, both yay and nay on whether something was true or not, of which he claimed to be "source" or the final expert in all things.
The problem with that was that I couldn't embrace anything at all of being true or it would remake me in Ron's image - and I very much didn't want that.
But after seeing that he first said there were such things as reactive minds, body thetans, engrams etc. only to later state that we merely mocked these things up I came to realize that he has no license on truth and I can hold beliefs whether he said they were true or not and that he was no longer to be a factor in any of my future considerations.
I hold the truth in either hand and it has nothing to do with his contradictory agreements.
He was the fraud, the truth never was fraudulent and he had no more right to state a case for what was true than any other man or woman.

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
It's occurred to me that when God created this universe that it's possible he created "fake thetans" merely to animate his various life forms as perhaps there would be times where there would be a shortage of "real thetans" to animate the forms mainly for the sake of keeping the game going and giving players or "real thetans" playmates.
I look into my dogs eyes and can't help but wonder if he falls into the category of an animating "fake thetan". I'll likely never know.
It's possible that when anybody (of any species) is born there is a collection of life force that may or may not congeal into what could be called a thetan that could survive death and reincarnate, rather than dissolve. It's also possible that the first congealing requires a huge trauma and confusion that grows with every lifetime, and is what Hubbard called the reactive mind. My cat reincarnated and provided definitive proof -- something not many humans could do.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
It's possible that when anybody (of any species) is born there is a collection of life force that may or may not congeal into what could be called a thetan that could survive death and reincarnate, rather than dissolve. It's also possible that the first congealing requires a huge trauma and confusion that grows with every lifetime, and is what Hubbard called the reactive mind. My cat reincarnated and provided definitive proof -- something not many humans could do.
And to whatever degree any of this is true or false is attributable to God and NOT L Ron Hubbard therefore it does NOT replant one into the throes of Scientology to contemplate the deeper realities to which we are bound.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
And to whatever degree any of this is true or false is attributable to God and NOT L Ron Hubbard therefore it does NOT replant one into the throes of Scientology to contemplate the deeper realities to which we are bound.
"It's possible that when anybody (of any species) is born there is a collection of life force that may or may not congeal into what could be called a thetan that could survive death and reincarnate, rather than dissolve.
"
And it seems likely that this collection of prior life force that one becomes married to at birth has an incredible amount of prior memories to both enhance and yet hinder ones new life with this accompanist. Not particularly interesting or relevant but yet worth mentioning that Science of Survival touched on some of this without giving it adequate explanation or clarity. I find the amount of memories and emotive content a bit overwhelming and gives me pause to realize that it's for the best that we don't
have automatic recall of an of this content as it would hinder the chance of being in present time without longing for people and places long gone. It would be with crushing sadness to recollect this content. Better to let a sleeping dog lie and NOT open it all up per Dianetic therapy theory.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Joking!

Yesterday a real estate agent came to my front door.
She told me how her son could detect spiritual presence in a house. (But he wasn't with her at my front door.)
So, I invited her to go to my backyard to meet the invisible leprechaun that lives there.
The leprechaun told her about how the god Zeus creates lightening and thunder.
He told her if she prays to Zeus then the lightening and thunder would reduce.
(My invisible pet unicorn disagreed with the leprechaun but didn't talk to the real estate agent. This unicorn is probably an SP.)
As this was happening, my pet cat was acting very disturbed.
So, I put my cat on an e-meter and verified that the cat could see the leprechaun.
(BTW, first, I did a e-meter "pinch test" on the cat so she was convinced about e-meter reads always being valid. She was purring.)
Then I put the real estate agent on an e-meter.
I asked the real estate agent if she felt better after all this happened.
She said, "YES!" with a cog, VGIs, F/N.
Then I told her "What is true for you is true for you!
And as long as you feel good about this then nothing else matters".

Last edited:

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
"It's possible that when anybody (of any species) is born there is a collection of life force that may or may not congeal into what could be called a thetan that could survive death and reincarnate, rather than dissolve.
"
And it seems likely that this collection of prior life force that one becomes married to at birth has an incredible amount of prior memories to both enhance and yet hinder ones new life with this accompanist. Not particularly interesting or relevant but yet worth mentioning that Science of Survival touched on some of this without giving it adequate explanation or clarity. I find the amount of memories and emotive content a bit overwhelming and gives me pause to realize that it's for the best that we don't
have automatic recall of an of this content as it would hinder the chance of being in present time without longing for people and places long gone. It would be with crushing sadness to recollect this content. Better to let a sleeping dog lie and NOT open it all up per Dianetic therapy theory.
Better to dissolve whatever is in your body that is foreign and an impediment to you being you, be it an identity, effort, emotion, or a memory. I don't think I've ever found a past life memory to be very relevant to the clearing process but I'm not ruling it out.

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
Better to dissolve whatever is in your body that is foreign and an impediment to you being you, be it an identity, effort, emotion, or a memory. I don't think I've ever found a past life memory to be very relevant to the clearing process but I'm not ruling it out.
Ummm... Do actions, like deleting and identity, stopping an effort, blocking an emotion or erasing a memory, themselves create masses of their own?

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Ummm... Do actions, like deleting and identity, stopping an effort, blocking an emotion or erasing a memory, themselves create masses of their own?
It would certainly seem to be so, wouldn't it? Interesting point to make. I never did the clearing course or any of that, never got past grade IV release except natural clear ha! but don't you do a lot of things on the clearing course that would seem to do nothing but generate mass (internal strife, conflict)?