ESMB Legends

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Whattodo, Apr 21, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

Phenom,
    I am not certain I understand your post :unsure:
    pmed you! :unsure:

2. xseaorguk

xseaorguk Patron Meritorious

I nominate Kutta, who sadly passed away.
    We met on here 32 years after leaving the cult.
    Such a kind person and wrote interesting stuff on here.
    RIP Gail!
    Miss you!

3. afaceinthecrowd

afaceinthecrowd Gold Meritorious Patron

Dammit Darlin', I knew I shoulda Posted my 40+...of which, your one...and woulda been high up on the "Short List" of my personal "Most Favorites" (I have hundreds of "Favorites") or Posted nothing at all.:blush:

For anyone that has been reading this Board a few years, it is abundantly clear just how much I adore phenomanon and appreciate, have been help by and value her truly unique, first hand "Take" on the real El Ron, her historical perspective and moxie. :thumbsup::yes::clap:

Face:flowers:

For You, mon chéri...

EDIT PS: I just corrected my customary and chronic Typos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HHMZ07nA4g

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
  4. Glenda

Glenda Gold Meritorious Patron

I remember the day Kutta (Gail) told me she had cancer. I was sitting in my car, beside a beautiful park, speaking to her on the phone. It was an intense conversation. We spoke of the fight she knew she had in front of her. We spoke of going to India together, and China. She’d show me “her India” and I’d show her “my China”.

Our phone conversation ended with “I love you” and “I love you”.

I miss her very much.

Still loving you Gail.

:rose: :heartflower: :rose:

5. afaceinthecrowd

afaceinthecrowd Gold Meritorious Patron

Thank you Sheila, you're most kind.:blush:

For anyone that hasn't read "A Nanny Story" it is a must read, especially if you're a parent, were in the SO or SO parent/child.:yes::yes::yes:

EDIT PS: Sheila is for sure on my 49+ List.:thumbsup:

For you, Dearest Sheila...

Face:handinhand:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unnowXc2jqk

6. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

I had a huge cognition on this thread :yes:

You either become an ESMB legend or become Face's babe recipient of hugs and beautiful songs
    :lol:

It has been brought to my attention (many pm's just received though) that many chicks deeply wish they'd be forgotten in the legends nominations :blush:

:lol:

(can't have everything in life..it's either hugs or fame..) :confused2:

7. Glenda

Glenda Gold Meritorious Patron

:giggle::giggle:

Awesome cognition Lotus!!!!!! (a few more for old-times sake... !!!!)

Would you like to write a success story? :wink2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySGSb3pCUEM

8. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

I went and looked after seeing your comment. It has been some time since I'd last looked but it was within the last 12 months. When I got there last night, I was not able to get even what you saw while on my iPad. However, I noticed that they are testing a new beta versio. I just went there just now using my PC and was able to access all the years of archived pages. It was last updated yesterday, April 21, 2017 , going back to early 2008. I searched by using the site name alone, not including the 'forum.'

Here is a link as it stands.
    https://web-beta.archive.org/web/*/www.exscn.net

One may have to use the R >L scroll bar to see all years, if available. I suspect the trouble we encountered is due to them using a beta version while trying to update the site. That place to have them add a page if its not archived will probably come back once they figure out what they are doing. Usually it shows up when you check a site and they inform you that its the site or page is not archived, but would you like to archive it? if agreed, then it gets archived

9. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Aren't you DB, PTS, R/Sing, Black V, Stage IV, out-list crims forgetting Ron?

I know he doesn't actually post but he's quoted enough.

HIP! HIP!

10. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

11. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Are we looking for different things? Today ESMB has about 1.1 million posts in 43,000 threads. A "snapshot" (to my mind) is an image of how something was at an instant in time, so I would expect a snapshot of ESMB at some moment on March 16, 2015 (say) to allow access to any of the 740,000 posts in 34,000 threads (or whatever) then existing. But it doesn't work like that. The "snapshot" allows one to read maybe 20 posts in 20 threads or that order of magnitude, which does little more than prove the site existed on that date and give a slight taste of what it's about.

Paul

12. T.Contax

T.Contax New Member

ESMB Snapshot

Suggestion: Search for inspyder web2disk which will capture an entire web site to local disk (on schedule).

13. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

Nice to see you, AnonyMary! :hug: What a beautiful post. You've been missed!

You're on my list of 10s out of 10, that's for sure. Thank you for all your work exposing Narconon! You're a legend for that. :yes:

Oh! And let's not forget all Pooks has done in that area, or our very own Ethercat.

:thankyou:

14. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

. . .
    I've always lived off of the crossroads of the world and away from large groups
    of Scientologists, so I never got to benefit from much of the news and gossip
    going on behind the scenes over the years. Though I'd questioned things in
    Scientology all along as necessary, finding the Internet ex-groups in the early
    2000's was a wonderful moment for me.

I can't begin to list all the legendary folks who helped me disentangle and disengage
    from the Hubbardian cosmic/mental matrix. Reading their posts help me to decide
    what to keep, what I considered to have been good for me, what to shelve as patently
    questionable, and what to discard as obviously useless or a fantasy.

I'll only contribute a graphic of my "tipping points" and a thanks to everyone who has
    posted around here. You know I love y'all.*

My tipping points began a while ago and was sort of a crescendo of memorable events.
    [​IMG]

GAT I
    . . Current services cancelled. Asked to pay all over again, so I quit. Full stop.

Heretical Basics . .Must-read books by Corydon, Miller, and Atack.

blownforgood . .His riveting posts first surfaced in early 2006, shortly after he left the SO. Unmistakably "the real deal."

Truth Rundown Videos . .Everyone looked and sounded truthful in 2009. Videos speak for themselves.

Face & cowboy . .Doesn't get any better than these guys, does it?

Sarge 2013 . .The ultimate reveal. The coup de grâce.

*Except those few on my ignore list. :wink2:

15. Gib

Gib Crusader

Debbie Cook was my savior. Of course I'm from a different generation or timeline from lots of those that have spoken here to discuss, but whether one post or many, for which w/o their communications here I would be left in the dark and still floundering.

I don't know how many "scientologits" are left, but I think not that many, less than 10,000, and really only staff.

Every new voice is welcome.

16. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

Gerry Armstrong doesn't post here but IMO he deserves an honorable mention. Also:

afaceinthecrowd
    HelluvaHoax!
    Denise
    Smilla
    Clamicide
    Karen#1
    Gadfly

:cheers:

17. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

I don't think anyone's mentioned Tory Christman (Magoo).

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  18. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

19. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

Yeah she gets my vote too along with the others mentioned as well.
    Denise was also a personal favourite in our family.
    Face is great as well.
    Hell this could be a long list....

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  20. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

LOL

I just re-read this thread....

So many beautiful people have hung out on ESMB and contributed their very uniquely wondrous magic & alchemy1.

Each. . .eloquently writing a volume in the encyclopedia of:

"The Horrifically Hysterical History of
    Hellish Hubbardian Hubris,
    Hip-Hip-Whore-Aying &
    Hip-Hip-Hyp-Ocrisy"

Each. . .elegantly pressing their palms into ESMB's wet cement.

1 Alchemy -noun: 1) medieval chemical science and speculative philosophy aiming to achieve the transforming of base metals into gold, 2) (scientology) the allegorical science of transforming degraded beings into OT gods which, in practice, actually transformed otherwise average people into naval-costumed cult fanatics [wearing (gold) base medals] into full-fledged gold (base) mentals.

/

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List