What's new

OSA monitoring of ESMB

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I had the opportunity to watch the OSAspawn in action recently at the Cult v. Wyong Council in the Land and Environment Court.

They are at war - yes, it's a Holy War - with every possible source of "EnTheta" that they get reported.

The job is to shoot first and ask questions later. Follow orders because they are Command Intention. Never question the black-and-white view of the world that they have been marinating in for maybe decades.

There is no time for self-reflection. That's against the Holy Scriptures because it's introversion, being Case on Post, being a problem and not Theta the Solution. It's not the Road to OT, not The Way Out.

There would have been endless briefings and study and drilling before they ventured into the Horror and Degradation that is the Psych-infested Wog World to take on the David v. Goliath task of fighting the Good Fight in the Wog Justice System.

It's all labels and instant opinions based on the Sacred and Infallible Words of the All-Knowing Hubbard and Miscavige.

Thinking is not required at all. In fact, it's a hindrance from performing duties that this planet needs but doesn't know it, as it's been soooo degraded by the Evil Psychs and their minions in politics and the media.

Funnily enough, I think the solution to this is to use Hubbard right back at them - "Flourish and Prosper."

Having me post how ill many of the OSASpawn looked in court must've struck a chord. I may be nearing 60 and be a few kilos overweight (it's called a Bus Belly to use the correct nomenclature:biggrin:) but I look a damn sight better than the OSAspawn many years younger than me. And SPs are physically ill per the Infallible Fount of Wisdom, HubTurd.

FUCK YOU, OSA !!!

You are killing yourself - and in the quiet moments when you can think, you have to fight to keep those thoughts of helplessness and defeat out of your minds, don't you?:yes:

Stats have been crashing for years and no amount of lipstick applied to that pig has changed a thing. There are still less members than even a few years ago and a hell of a lot more Inches of Entheta Press.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's not all bad. When I was working Facebook for potential documentary participants on the recent "major network show" announcement I got a private response that made me smile for an entire day!

It started out "I'm not a member on ESMB but I should be. My entire family got reunited because of that website"

Long story short - half the family was out, under the radar, and not making waves about being done with Scientology due to other family members still in. Until somebody's ESMB post got figured out and the OSA calls started. This got everybody talking and what do ya know, the whole dang clan was out or wanted out and afraid to say anything beyond their immediate household.

Boom! Brothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, uncles, parents - all free, and free to speak about finally being free. And all thanks to OSA's Internet Unit.

This almost sounds like you are describing a symbiotic relationship between ESMB and OSA.

I must admit as of late, I have been a little conflicted over the notion that OSA is sanitizing people's Facebook Friend's lists. And this is bad because.............?

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?

The 8th Dynamic loves all its creations, even OSA.

jerks_zpse3a0fkhy.jpg

But they aren't. And believing that they are does not make it right in any way, shape or form. And that is because of they're philosophy and what actions that philosophy leads them into. Have you read any of Tony's underground bunker in the last couple weeks? Lisa McPherson's last three weeks alive and the scientologists that believed they were doing the right thing as they cared for her? The delusional actions of scientologists should never be even remotely justified because they believed they were doing the right thing.
Yes I have read them, and I have my own thread on the subject. And the only justification I can imagine ( unless some them are full on sociopaths) for their behavior is they think they are doing the right thing. They are clearly following Hubbard's policy about keeping counter intention off the lines. I have personal experience on this matter when they outed me here in order to use my posts here to get a friend to disconnect from me.

I really don't know what it will take for them to wake up.

I get your point it doesn't make their behavior right, but I am sure the Nazi Auschwitz guards thought they were doing the right thing also.

Mimsey

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
If scientology tech worked as advertised then the world would be beating a path to their door.

But it doesn't, therefore OSA has to try to insulate the suckers they've already got in their bubble in case they find out what the rest of us know.

Getting out was the best thing I ever did.:yes:

And thanks to my Declare I don't get any letters or calls about scientology, ever. I am completely un-enturbulated.:happydance:

JustSheila

Crusader
Yes I have read them, and I have my own thread on the subject. And the only justification I can imagine ( unless some them are full on sociopaths) for their behavior is they think they are doing the right thing. They are clearly following Hubbard's policy about keeping counter intention off the lines. I have personal experience on this matter when they outed me here in order to use my posts here to get a friend to disconnect from me.

I really don't know what it will take for them to wake up.

I get your point it doesn't make their behavior right, but I am sure the Nazi Auschwitz guards thought they were doing the right thing also

Mimsey

No, Mimsey. :no: Keyword here is 'think.'

I was in the SO for nine years. My first year, as a completely green 'wog' recruit, I worked in a GO office as Dir Income USGO (but I was not GO staff, I was AOLA staff. It was a weird org board setup.)

Maybe because I was soooo green, I wasn't completely brainwashed. Some of the things people did really puzzled me and made me angry. I got in a lot of trouble for bucking the system to do compassionate things (i.e., signing the USGO up for a pilot program that gave ex-USGO staff 80-90% off their Freeloader debts) and was forcefully transferred out of there by Val Lisa, then the FP Chairman and also the head of the B1 Unit. The transfer couldn't have made me happier. :happydance: Back to AOLA, where people were nice. But Val hated me from that day on. As a couple of AOLA staff here remember, a couple of years later when she was made C/O AOLA, she really took it out on me.

Anyhoo, my point is that after a certain amount of time, staff members, whether SO or GO, don't 'think.' Thinking is discouraged. Instead, we are supposed to 'know.' To 'know' means to have Elron's policies so ingrained in your head that you follow them automatically.

The GO spies on their own. Even back then, there were cameras or recorders in every office, as I found out when a conversation I had was recorded. They sign a lot of paperwork agreeing not to disclose anything and feel trapped by it. The ones I knew that left successfully just blew... if you risk the degradation and humiliation of sec checks, you also took a huge risk of disappearing on the RPF for years. That was for the Sea Org GO staff, anyway.

OSA (formerly the GO) considers themselves very elite, the top of the top, the 'Guardians' of Scientology. For many, the power goes to their heads, just like that prison guard experiment. Their values have been re-aligned and somewhere along the way, general societal values or their personal conscience have been stamped completely down. Like Scooter said, OSA/GO personnel are the most dedicated and they are chosen for how thoroughly they follow Scientology policy. They are 'true believers' to the core. They can't afford personal reflection because it brings the whole thing down, so they don't self-reflect. They don't think 'is this illegal?' They don't think, 'am I ruining an innocent person's life?' They just follow orders. They just DO.

I've lived it, I saw myself change, I saw my husband and others change. The pain of allowing yourself those few moments of self-reflection to ask, 'What am I doing?' is excruciating. The next question was even more difficult (for me), 'How do I get out of this?' Scientology staff are so controlled. They have our kids, for some, their entire families and business contacts. For the SO staff, they took our youth, our dreams, our ambitions and left us feeling empty, broke and feeling like an unwanted misfit in the world when we left and they labeled us ugly things for our years of dedication and hard work.

For the OSA people watching who don't want to smash that twinge of conscience, the answer to, 'How do I get out of this?' is you get somewhere out of their watchful eyes and contact us.

For the rest of the OSA people just robotically following 'Command Intention' and who stopped thinking because they've been living and breathing Scn every day for years and keep smashing down those questions of personal integrity from their individual conscience, FUCK YOU OSA. :biggrin:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I found Magoo's post of Oct 2013 about how OSA handles the net

For New Scios OUT: How OSA flies on the Net

Please excuse this being so long: Pete asked me to do a write up on this on SPs'r'US, so I thought I'd share it here on Exscn for new peeps out or anyone who hasn't read this, re OSA and their Goals re the Net:

$cientology OSA (the office of special affairs...whose public "purpose" is PR and Legal...and who sekretly DO, often not known to the members, still use "Fair Game". Proof? Go check out their hate page: ReligiousFreedomWatch. There are TONS Of lies up there about myself and others, and they (OSA/$cientology) REFUSE to ever even hear our side). An amazing side note that most peeps do not know is that truly and honestly, until THE DAY I was leaving and "Someone anonymously cancelled your van to the airport" <<<That was THE 1st time a glimmer of light came in that maybe they DO actually do this Fair Game the critics had told me about for so long. I had stood up in Court against Margaret Singer saying that is not true, "FG was Cancelled". (Which is not true, just the name was cancelled and I'm sorry to Margaret Singer and anyone else where I told them I was 'sure' they did not. They DO use Fair Game, extensively.

This is a write up about a small, sekret group I was a part of in the 90's. I was invited "in" by my auditor (counselor) and then best friend, Bill Yaude. I only did any of this as I trusted him, and he told me he would NOT tell me what they were doing with the phony accounts because: "The critics are super evil and they will get you in deposition forever, and you don't want that, do you Tory? So I just won't tell you and then you can honestly say "I don't know". (Plz remember this was in the mid 90's...so the Net was NOT used as it is, today in 2013. Also, Scientology did scare people into NOT LOOKING, and they no doubt still do, today).

He asked me to open up some 'anonymous accounts' (Years before "ANONYMOUS" ARRIVED) to "handle the critics on the Net". This, he told me, was "Top Secret" and "Run out of OSA Int: the top dogs in OSA.
I met the Sea Org guy there many times who 'ran the program": Gavino Idda.

In a nutshell, I later found out their top 3 goals, which no doubt are still being run on the Net.
1) DISTRACT off of ANY "HOT" topic..especially if it's re Hubbard, DM or the "church" sekret activities.
2) DEGRADE any and all activists they do NOT want listened to, which most certainly includes "Divide and Conquer". (Get the critics fighting amongst each other was a KEY goal.... Yaude had created 10 different identities. He told me: "I have been on the Net since the DAY ARS began".(the 1st Newsgroup where Scientologists were posting things they did not want known). Yaude would play these identities one against the other until FINALLY a "real critic" would bite. Once that happened, he'd leap up: BINGO! I asked, "Bingo what?" He: "Once a real critic bites...we're set. They'll be fighting amongst each other for days, if not weeks: Let's go EAT" <<< True story.
3) "SLIME THE AREA SO NO ONE WANTS TO EVEN PUT THEIR NAME THERE". (If you don't think this is possible, go check out ARS: a wasteland. OCMB--used to be "hot"...now only a few post there).

I had personally watched Nancy Many 'go insane' and Bill Yaude told me (and plz don't laugh--again, remember a) this was my friend ..my best friend who I trusted beyond belief and b) He tricked me saying "She went insane because she was READING THE INTERNET" So was I going to look after that? HELL NO! (FACT is $cientology had Drugged her and reverse audited her! See "My Billion Year Contract"...her book telling her side of the story). But....Gavino kept acting like someone from the Mafia, and finally one day I decided to go LOOK at ARS. That day, this OSA group had "Spammed" all of the page, posting Baking recipes. In between were critics saying: "I DID NOT SAY THAT: SCIENTOLOGY IS CHANGING MY WORDS."

Stunned, I (who does not get scared easily) suddenly found myself very scared! They were stopping free speech, and I am a free speech advocate. (I know, ironic, eh?) The fear came because I am 15 minutes from OSA and suddenly I realized this went a lot higher than I thought...and Gawd knows what they'd do to me IF I 'woke up'. The rest of that story you can find at www.youtube.com/ToryMagoo44 Or Google "Tory Talks to CFI"

People will say: "I don't care about OSA". Really? Then you don't get how this sekret group works, nor do you get why many, many peeps have "just left". Sure---some will leave on their own. However, I'd put $$$ on it that OSA has been in there working people over, spreading a little of this shit, a little of that until all of a sudden either the person leaves OR they turn on good critics.

So there ya go, Pete, and anyone new who has not ever seen this. Sorry it's so long. Love to ALL ! And oh! How can you tell if it's a 'real critic' or a fake one? Easiest way is ask them to call you or meet with you. OR does anyone know this person---aka: Has anyone MET this person? Many will say they "know Bill Yaude/aka: One of his 10 identities" I promise you NO ONE has ever met with any of them. Thanks to you ALL for helping expose this sick, insidious organization. No---I do not "Think everyone is OSA": That's another of their BS programs, proven by "For Your Eyes Only" 2006 program about me, a 25 STEP Program to slime me on the Net, slime me with the Media and get me fired from my job: EPIC FAIL ON ALL but it Still shows what they *really* do behind our backs. And they call us "1.1" LOL~

Happy New week for us, and OSA OPS: You've FAILED AGAIN. <<< their "Stats" AGAIN!
To ALL Here

Tory/Magoo~~Still Dancing in the Moonlight ("Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about how to Dance in the Rain"

Tory Christman, aka known as Magoo has a very educational website regarding OSA.

For anyone wanting to read her blog http://www.torychristman.com/

Victoria

Patron Meritorious

For anyone who might have missed it, the answer is re-posted below:

Re; St. Hill Size

Personally, I never knew what it meant when I was in, and got tired of getting the stink eye when I asked.
This is from "Money, Power, Servitude. Peter Bonai.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Re; St. Hill Size

Personally, I never knew what it meant when I was in, and got tired of getting the stink eye when I asked.
This is from "Money, Power, Servitude. Peter Bonai.
View attachment 11790

I can vouch for the 1000 WDAH and the 200 students on (major courses, not Div 6) course. And that's 200 students in the courserooms by body count, not by looking at names in a rollbook! By vouch for I mean the figures in that staff booklet showing old-Saint-Hill stats.

I remember at SH in the mid-70s we routinely had 1000+ WDAHs a week and had to open a second HGC for a while. Of course, all this was when people were getting hundreds of hours of 1968-era Standard Dianetics in 5-hour sessions, and at £75 per 12 1/2 hour intensive too. Come NED in 1978 that all fell by the wayside, and making 1000 WDAHs a week wasn't nearly so easy!

Paul

An interesting thought about this OSA monitoring ESMB is perhaps one you may not have thought of - they are trolling for enemies of Scientology. Marty wrote a very interesting article about this very idea - it's worth the read if you haven't seen it. He points out the value to scientology of creating enemies.

https://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2015/03/29/scientologys-vortex-of-hate/

Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard developed a complicated knack for sucking all who defied him or failed to comply with his dictates into a vortex of hate. Virtually all of his closest associates who expressed the slightest doubt or disagreement with him were driven by Hubbard to wind up hating him with a vengeance. A careful study of Hubbard’s history suggests the cycle was intended. It garnered him all manner of hysterical calumny that he deftly turned into exhibits in demonstrating hate-filled ‘bias’ against him and his creation, scientology. And so it goes with his brainchild scientology and his successor David Miscavige.

More at link which explains the use of such enemies. Mimsey

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
It's not all bad. When I was working Facebook for potential documentary participants on the recent "major network show" announcement I got a private response that made me smile for an entire day!

It started out "I'm not a member on ESMB but I should be. My entire family got reunited because of that website"

Long story short - half the family was out, under the radar, and not making waves about being done with Scientology due to other family members still in. Until somebody's ESMB post got figured out and the OSA calls started. This got everybody talking and what do ya know, the whole dang clan was out or wanted out and afraid to say anything beyond their immediate household.

Boom! Brothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, uncles, parents - all free, and free to speak about finally being free. And all thanks to OSA's Internet Unit.

Terrific story! If only every family could have such a happy ending.....

I suspect this ^^ situation is the exception to the rule. But it is encouraging.

Lord Xenu

Patron Meritorious
An interesting thought about this OSA monitoring ESMB is perhaps one you may not have thought of - they are trolling for enemies of Scientology. Marty wrote a very interesting article about this very idea - it's worth the read if you haven't seen it. He points out the value to scientology of creating enemies.

https://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2015/03/29/scientologys-vortex-of-hate/

More at link which explains the use of such enemies. Mimsey

Some of us do not have a lot of respect for the words of Rathbun (or Rinder either)

No One

a girl is no one
Terrific story! If only every family could have such a happy ending.....

I suspect this ^^ situation is the exception to the rule. But it is encouraging.

I feel like there are probably way way more people out there that are potentially waiting for the other side of the family,etc. to defect first.. whist staying under the radar.

I have an ex that had gotten re-married to a non, this person despite heavy family connections and children and siblings on staff doesn't really participate much anymore from my understanding.

Maybe all it takes is the right cog in the wheel to send a whole block tumbling out.

I know that the only reason that I stay under the radar is because of family. I want to support them however I can and I want to be able to be there for them when they leave/get into trouble/etc.

I really have no idea how I've managed to stay under the radar for so long. Not participating, never take phone calls, etc. Still get tons of ridiculous mail to many names misspelled and otherwise.

I feel it is only a matter of time. Wish time would go faster.

How can the long long timers not see the bastardization and revision and re re revision and un-revision of the 'tech?' This is beyond me and boggling.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I feel like there are probably way way more people out there that are potentially waiting for the other side of the family,etc. to defect first.. whist staying under the radar.

I have an ex that had gotten re-married to a non, this person despite heavy family connections and children and siblings on staff doesn't really participate much anymore from my understanding.

Maybe all it takes is the right cog in the wheel to send a whole block tumbling out.

I know that the only reason that I stay under the radar is because of family. I want to support them however I can and I want to be able to be there for them when they leave/get into trouble/etc.

I really have no idea how I've managed to stay under the radar for so long. Not participating, never take phone calls, etc. Still get tons of ridiculous mail to many names misspelled and otherwise.

How can the long long timers not see the bastardization and revision and re re revision and un-revision of the 'tech?' This is beyond me and boggling.

Welcome and thanks for your comment. I'm sorry you have been going through all this over the years. I can appreciate your frustration and the stress it probably causes in your life. As well, I don't want you to think by my previous comment that things are not getting better for those who leave and still have family and friends still in. No, things are getting better and better on this. More families are leaving, ore than ever. Look at Leah Remini leaving and her family joining her. This made world news and and the chances are very good that scientologists are hearing about this. It's not only encouraging. It's part of the evolution in the fall of Scientology. For some, it may become easier, for others, it may not have much of an effect now.

Over time, and with the help of the church and it's seemingly endless revisions and money grabbing projects, along with people speaking up about Scientology, more and more members have moved into the inactive stage or have left altogether. A good many have spoken up with or without managing to reconnect with family members outside the church. It's just a matter of reading the internet, being patient and continuing to persevere over time.

I am not sure how much you have read on the internet but reading the successes and experiences of others, understanding how cognitive dissonance works, watching Chris Shelton's excellent and insightful videos about Scientology can really help. Here are some links.

New Member Introductions section Sticky:
Internet Resources on Scientology for newcomers
( needs updating but lists and links many many former member website articles and stories on the internet
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?21499-Internet-Resources-on-Scientology-for-newcomers

Chris Shelton's Blog
http://mncriticalthinking.com/author/skepticalseeker/

Chris Shelton's YouTube Channel - look for the Scientology related talks.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF326xyA0QHI7Z5xAwKQDJg

I wish you the best and hope someday soon you will be posting updates on how your family situation is going.

Mary McConnell

Last edited:

I did read it and I get the feeling that like Rinder, he is preparing a defence for future use. I wouldn't trust either of them in the slightest.

:storm:
I didn't get that at all - it was the concept of scientology creating enemies, much like Big Brother in the book 1984, to create within their members a common enemy to rally against. How would that be a future defense?

A prime example is Karen De La Carriere - they didn't tell her about her son's passing, and prevented her from going to his service - the result - she attacks them frequently with her videos. They created a vocal enemy out of her. Thus, they can position her as a bitter defrocked apostate to their public, and leverage that image to get IAS funding. She is more valuable to them as an enemy than not. Had they let her know of his passing, and let her go to his service not one of her videos would have come to pass.

Lord knows how much money they have raised from the IAS donors to put her down. I doubt that was their intention when they didn't tell her of his passing etc, but they have capitalized on it since. They keep prodding her with a pointy stick, to keep it happening. Does OSA know this is the purpose? I dunno. But certainly Hubbard knew the value of an enemy.

Mimsey

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron

Its just kind of toxic in general and people drift away from it naturally. Its like having been in a sleazy multi-level marketing business - you don't talk about it much.

As for the purity of the Tech, just remember that LRH created the RPF as another standardized Scientology technology. This was not some squirrel process or group that he fought diligently to abolish or correct. The rules, the organization, the listing and auditing were extremely detailed and specific. Anyone who advocates for unadulterated standard tech must also advocate for ALL of the tech. I want someone in the Indie or FZ to explain exactly how the RPF should be conducted in strict accordance with LRH's standards.