What's new

Who is the one spamming about the Steve Hall thing?

loose cannon

Patron with Honors
Hi. 7 hours ago I got the following unrequested e-mail.

Header:
Subject: Steve Hall Attacking the FZ
To: [email protected]
Others were apparently in a carbon copy.

Content:
Dear Friends,

This e-mail is to inform you of recent attacks by Steve Hall on the Freezone.

My opinion is that Steve Hall is a merchant of chaos.

He is attacking ìthe Freezoneî as a generality because the people in it don't lock-step follow him and his leader Marty Rathbun. Anyone who doesn't agree with them are ìdoing OSA's biddingî. He is point blank saying that the Freezone is doing OSA bidding. What a joke. In my opinion, if anyone is doing the bidding of OSA it is Hall. He even claims to have worked under-cover for them in the past!

Hall has boasted that he and his Marty sycophants have done so much to bring down Miscavige, pointing to the various media that they have appeared on. But all I can see they have done is give the whole subject of Scientology a bad name. The public at large does not make a distinction between an ìIndieî Scientologist and a Scientologist who is a member of the Church of Scientology or one who is in the Freezone. To the public it is all ìScientologyî so when one faction goes after another, no matter what, it brings a bad name to the whole subject itself.

Hall has the Marty followers buying into his argument that he is improving things by using entheta and hostility in his communication.

Look at the name of Hall's website ìScientology-cult.î On the one hand he claims he is trying to draw a distinction between ìScientologyî and the ìChurch of Scientologyî but labels the generality of ìScientologyî a cult rather than the ìChurch of Scientology.î
No matter what he says his intention is, he is equating ìScientologyîwith ìcultî. How rational is that? For sure he will next be labeling the Freezone a ìcultî.

Hall also falsely boasts that he has studied everything there is to know about running out group engrams. He knows more about it than anyone else and is therefore justified in attacking Ian Wexler, Michael Moore, and as a generality ìeveryone in the Freezone.î

Let us not forget, Hall's communication IS natter and ENTHETA and intended to invalidate and belittle. At best he is communicating at 1.5 and at that tone level there is a complete reversal of facts.

For example, if he really had studied everything that LRH had to say about the subject of group engram clearing he would know what LRH said i.e. that trying to talk out group engrams ìhas never worked.î

This is what LRH had to say:

ìALL HCO IS INTERESTED IN WHEN ORIGINATING COMMITTEES OF EVIDENCE IS FALSE REPORTS, FALSE ATTESTATIONS, NO REPORTS OR REFUSALS TO REPORT. ON CASES OF THESE ONLY SHOULD HCO CALL A COMMITTEE OF EVIDENCE UNDER MISDEMEANOR OR CRIME. CORRECT PROCEDURE IS DEMAND CORRECTION OR REPORT AND IF STILL FALSE OR STILL REFUSED HCO SEC CALLS COMMITTEE OF EVIDENCE AT ONCE. HCO WILL CAL COMM EVS WHEN REQUESTED BY OTHER DIVISIONS BUT ITSELF ORIGINATES COMM EVS ONLY AS ABOVE.î

ìIn this fashion you will find quite magically that HCO can succeed in doing what we've been trying to do for 15 years ñ clear group engrams. The first technology on this was the Elizabeth Dianetic Foundation attempt, when all the staff were gotten together and tried to talk the group engrams out. This has never worked. You will find the above POLICY will work.î From HCOPL 2 April 1965 Urgent Urgent Urgent FALSE REPORTS

Steve Hall is running group engrams IN instead of out because he is spreading false reports.

The Freezone did well when it stayed clear of getting into a war with the CofS. This is
not because we have been propitiating to the CofS but because this has been the successful action which has allowed us to practice Scientology outside the CofS and most of all because it is a waste of time. Steve Hall in his recent Facebook attack on the Freezone is claiming that he is "bypassing us" to get Ethics in on the CofS but really all he is doing is trying to instigate a war in which he and Marty have a vested interest - the same way George Bush told the world about the existence of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq (later exposed as a complete fabrication) in order to get agreement for American to invade them.

Steve Hall is also a hypocrite. Many of the names on web site he is trying to claim as "Indies" are really people who have been in the Freezone for years. This is a stat push and a subtle PR tactic which makes him no less despicable than the CofS padded stats.

Since there have been many attacks recently by Hall on Freezoners we have decided to expose this once and for all.

Anyone who has data on Steve Hallís plans to bring down the Freezone (backstabbing, 3P, false reports about Freezoners, etc) is invited to send them to this address so that the data can be exchanged and properly used.

FZ Ethics

Is it normal that an ethics officer wants to stay anonymous?

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Not a clue man :shrug: but Mr.Hall has been spewing of late, no surprises that some fzn'r has gotten pissed, some of it has been pretty malicious from what I've seen.
You on any Indie mailing lists? Could it be cult trying to stir up shit?

I've no idea but I think I'm stocking up on :drama:

:yes:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
No.

And no bulk e-mails are welcome except those from my personal friends.

Hm, I see, then your best bet is if it keeps up, report it as spam and have them(the sender) blocked if it bugs ya :)

Oh, and load up on popcorn too, or maybe just butter and beer, I'll share mine :drama: There could be quite a show on the horizon! :p

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, since the cult is almost down to just Wee Davey and Top Gun, I guess for entertainment sciloon-style we'll have to settle for a FZ-Indie smackdown.:drama:

KSW Wars, anyone?:biggrin:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

<snippitydoodah>

Anyone who has data on Steve Hall's plans to bring down the Freezone (backstabbing, 3P, false reports about Freezoners, etc) is invited to send them to this address so that the data can be exchanged and properly used.

Looks to me like an OSA op fishing for data.

Paul

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Looks to me like an OSA op fishing for data.

Paul
I don't know but I wouldn't be surprised if OSA was behind both the "Steve Hall" posting and the "fzethics" response. It's exactly what the CoS wants and exactly the opposite of the best interests of all "outside Scientologists".

Bill

Gadfly

Crusader
"Steve Hall is a merchant of chaos" . . . .

:hysterical:

What sort of doofus thinks with this shit????? :duh:

What sort of people respond to THAT button? :confused2:

Lord, I am so happy to be far out of THAT reality. :happydance:

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Well, since the cult is almost down to just Wee Davey and Top Gun, I guess for entertainment sciloon-style we'll have to settle for a FZ-Indie smackdown.:drama:

KSW Wars, anyone?:biggrin:

OMG almost as much fun as listening to historians debate whether the Iliad was written by Homer or some other Greek with the same name.

loose cannon

Patron with Honors
If you are a member of a Yahoo FZ group like Terril's or IFAP's, then the email address you post from is not too hard to figure out from what is displayed.

Paul

Not those two any more, but I'm a member of several of those, event though I'm inactive there, that's true.

Jquepublic

Silver Meritorious Patron

Header:

Others were apparently in a carbon copy.

Content:

Is it normal that an ethics officer wants to stay anonymous?

Oh, lord.

I think everyone needs to go outside and play with a puppy for an hour. They're all way too serious.

Gadfly

Crusader
Oh, lord.

I think everyone needs to go outside and play with a puppy for an hour. They're all way too serious.

Well, Sea Org members and OSA staff don't have puppies, and they surely NEVER go out to play with them (or to chase butteflies). And, most definitely, they are WAY TOO SERIOUS - because the are salvaging Mankind and reversing the dwindling spiral in this sector of the galaxy. :duh:

THAT is a deadly serious activity and if we don't make it out of the trap THIS TIME, we may NEVER get another chance (ref: KSW #1). :ohmy:

Jquepublic

Silver Meritorious Patron
Well, Sea Org members and OSA staff don't have puppies, and they surely NEVER go out to play with them (or to chase butteflies). And, most definitely, they are WAY TOO SERIOUS - because the are salvaging Mankind and reversing the dwindling spiral in this sector of the galaxy. :duh:

THAT is a deadly serious activity and if we don't make it out of the trap THIS TIME, we may NEVER get another chance (ref: KSW #1). :ohmy:

Yeah...well leaving the sea org really SHOULD mean LEAVING the SEA ORG, but that's just my opinion and I've been told in no uncertain terms that it's worthless. :p

But for those who are the slightest bit intriqued by the puppy idea - just go to a park and sit for a few minutes. Someone is bound to come along with a friendly pooch.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)

Guillaume and Vanella used to have some obnoxious rat hound called Osvaldo when they were at FOLO EU...

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
I got one of the spammy emails too. I wrote the guy back and told him I thought he was OSA.

I erred, though, and I wanted to apologize to one and all. I forgot to call him a fucktard.

Gadfly

Crusader
Guillaume and Vanella used to have some obnoxious rat hound called Osvaldo when they were at FOLO EU...

I know . . . . . :biggrin:

I made a generality to make a point. :confused2:

Debbie Cook also had a dog when she was Captain FSO. The really senior of the senior executives could and would have special priveleges that the rest of the Sea Org members did not enjoy (maids, special food, pets, etc.).

But, for ther majority of Sea Org members, no, they did NOT have any pet, much less the free time to go outside and play with it. :no:

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Marty added another minion to his pissing contest with the dwarf.

The dwarf sent out a paddle boat to quell Marty.

Marty has got a minions to send e mails.

Fierce marshmellow throwing battles, huh ?

This all smells so bad after we KNOW what the dwarf regularly does to people & what marty did - with glee - for a couple of decades.

Who buys into this garden variety crap as anything but a little lovers spat ?