What's new

Who is the one spamming about the Steve Hall thing?

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Marty added another minion to his pissing contest with the dwarf.

The dwarf sent out a paddle boat to quell Marty.

Marty has got a minions to send e mails.

Fierce marshmellow throwing battles, huh ?

This all smells so bad after we KNOW what the dwarf regularly does to people & what marty did - with glee - for a couple of decades.

Who buys into this garden variety crap as anything but a little lovers spat ?

as the League commentators on Ozzie TV are fond of saying about a little dust up on the pitch:

"Handbags at five paces"

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Guys, the dude answered me. (the one who sent the spam)

Here's his reply:

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 8:37 PM

You have a right to think that, but we know that this ethics gradient was successful. The attacks on the FZ stopped!

Smilla

Ordinary Human
"Name redacted:
did you miss the part about OSA having cut deals with key Freezoners to STFU about DM and Co$ ?

Michelle Sterling:
I know Steve Hall posted it

Name redacted:
confirmed by Hayden James, Betsy Reppen and Lana Mitchell

Michelle Sterling:
Do you know that is true? Where is the proof of it?
What deals? By whom?

Name redacted:
All three eyewitness to the OSA briefings on the subject."

I notice that he hasn't withdrawn this accusation.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Guys, the dude answered me. (the one who sent the spam)

Here's his reply:

You have a right to think that, but we know that this ethics gradient was successful. The attacks on the FZ stopped!

Interesting. Now the battle to bring down the "Church of Miscavology" is being sideswiped by a battle between the FZs & the Indies.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Internecine warfare, plain an' simple. Not exactly unknown to/in the general human condition.

Remind me to tell you of The Great Parking Lot Wars at a place I worked some years back- wholly unconnected to Scn. In fact, I think I will.

Company buys building. Building has a lot and a garage. Company has oodles of staff. Even with lot, not enough parking for everyone. There's a Park and Ride near to the company. Like a 15 or so minute walk. Company tells certain staff to park there and sets up a shuttle service to ferry people to and fro, thither and yon. Rad.

People get mad. How dare they. People start parking a few blocks away in a residential neighborhood, thereby pissing off the neighbors. People start having tantrums in the company cafe. Amazing. Somebody tells inquiring neighbor that "the company does not make any provision for us". Somebody contacts park and ride about how mean the company is and that the park and ride should not allow the shuttle to go there. Park and Ride not happy to be involved in this.

The company then has to find other places to pick up and drop people off.

People over 21 acting like total babies.

Like my Dad said, the world is full of ....

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
Funny thing is, that a guy who used to be an OSA spy, and spied on me and another auditor friend in the Freezone, is now a prominent field auditor in the Indie group...LOL!

"Name redacted:
did you miss the part about OSA having cut deals with key Freezoners to STFU about DM and Co$ ?

Michelle Sterling:

Name redacted:

Michelle Sterling:
What deals? By whom?

Name redacted:

Last edited:

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Funny thing is, that a guy who used to be an OSA spy, and spied on me and another auditor friend, is now a prominent field auditor in the Indie group...LOL!

It's like a sport where everyone is competing to be as creepy as possible :omg:

nosferatu-2.jpg

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
"Name redacted:

Michelle Sterling:

Name redacted:

Michelle Sterling:
What deals? By whom?

Name redacted:

This still means nothing, and this from people who are supposed to know all about the importance of details, the "time, place, form and event." I don't think they are withholding names to try and protect the feelings of the poor FZers involved. I suspect it is because it has no bearing on the current FZ at all since it involved three people 20 years ago who have had nothing much to do with the FZ in the interim.

And that is assuming that OSA told them the truth.

Paul

Smilla

Ordinary Human
This still means nothing, and this from people who are supposed to know all about the importance of details, the "time, place, form and event." I don't think they are withholding names to try and protect the feelings of the poor FZers involved. I suspect it is because it has no bearing on the current FZ at all since it involved three people 20 years ago who have had nothing much to do with the FZ in the interim.

And that is assuming that OSA told them the truth.

Paul

You might well be right Paul, and it is unconfirmed.

I'm viewing it as 'not proven'.

dianaclass8

They still cause me problems sometimes, as if I cared:biggrin:
Very nice to reading you too! LOL!:p

I'm really glad that you've gone your own way, and they can't cause you problems anymore.

Always very nice to see you posting here too
:)

dianaclass8

They never cut no deals with me those OSA bastards! Not even from the one who was spying on me.
All I got were threats and lousy investigations, I mean, 'loud' investigations....LOL

"Name redacted:

Michelle Sterling:

Name redacted:

Michelle Sterling:
What deals? By whom?

Name redacted:

loose cannon

Patron with Honors
I think that there are 3 possibilities:
  • It was sent by OSA.
  • It was sent by APIS trying to collect material against Steve for a justice action.
  • It was sent by Indies who are investigating who leaked the Steve Hall tantrum in the hope that someone falls for it and gives them information they're looking for. Kind of an OSA trick, I think that Marty knows that well.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Interesting. Now the battle to bring down the "Church of Miscavology" is being sideswiped by a battle between the FZs & the Indies.

It was only a matter of time. Infighting among paranoid, conspiracy kooked out Hubbardites is inevitable.

Each will be finger pointing at each other that they are osaosaosa and OSA will sit back and laugh.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
It was only a matter of time. Infighting among paranoid, conspiracy kooked out Hubbardites is inevitable.

Each will be finger pointing at each other that they are osaosaosa and OSA will sit back and laugh.

But how is that any different from any other infighting? People do that.

Or maybe your point is that those who claim to be Clear and OT should be above such things. If so, then I would certainly agree with you. And, yes, there is conspiracy think in the Indie scene. And, again, a "destimulated" being who's attested to any advanced states of being oughta be way more mellow with that stuff.

Gadfly

Crusader
And, again, a "destimulated" being who's attested to any advanced states of being oughta be way more mellow with that stuff.

You would think, huh? :confused2:

But in reality, "mellow" is not a trait that is brought about by involvement with Scientology or admired by Hubbard and many Scientologists. I would say that the "philosophy" (giggle) of Scientology is unable to exist with "mellow".

Now, the Dalai Lama - he's mellow. :thumbsup:

And, while the Dalai Lama probably DOES hope for and aims to change the world for the better, he is not out there making trouble, making noise, creating fanatics, and creating conflicts at every turn. I also doubt that he has a tight-running intelligence organization (like OSA) initiating covert ops all over the world to manipulate his image (as does the Cof S and other ex-church members wiith regards to Hubturd). I also doubt that this mellow fellow sends out PIs and other nasty sorts of folks to trap people in crimes that they never committed (i.e. Paulette Cooper).

"Mellow" is NOT in the Scientology dictionary. :no:

images