What's new

April 21th 1963 to October 6th 2008 - dedicatet to Uwe Stuckenbrock

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
Marcus, Thoughts of Uwe and your loss brings tears - tears based in love, and I too add my thoughts and prayers for you and your family. I too have lost siblings - so know how big the ache in your heart can be.
I want to tell you that you have a heart so very, very big. And, you reaching out to Marty in friendship and communication, through your pain and loss, is valiant and loving. Thank you for this and for being you.

Thank you for your true compassion. Are you posting on Martys blog too? How do you know that I'm in communication with him.

Thank you for this post full of love and understanding:)

Best
Markus

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
Uwe today would be your 48. birthday

you left your family in 1979 to join the Sea Org - you were 16 years young when you went away. Since 1979 your family never had the chance to celebrate your birthday with you again. You were not allowed to visit your family you had to save the planet or later you were not allowed to travel because you dared to blow. I'm scared to death that Hubbard managed to put up a trap that leads to such insane behaviour. It hurts me deep inside my heart that many people on this thread are still trying to find justifications why "not everything was bad" and why "we must understand the people who were responsible" for this criminal behaviour.

I can not tell you how sad I am that I can't just sit with you on my terrasse tomorrow having some coffee and eating some selfmade cake from my mother in law. You never ever even had a chance to meet her or your sweet nieces.
Again there will be no chance to drink a cold glass of good Bavarian beer with you on your birthday - Uwe I miss you - your family is missing you.
So I will go to the graveyard here in Burlafingen where I created a place to remember you on our family grave. We will sit together on our terrasse watching the butterflies and listening the bees humming in the big cherry-tree in our garden. Spring is here again in Germany and you are here with us in our hearts - you allways were - it is so sad that I never had the chance to tell you how your mother missed you - it broke her heart that they did not allow her to help you with medicine against your MS. It broke her heart that they hindered you to tell her that you had MS -you could have told her in 1988 if you would have gone to a neurologist then allarmed by the first symptoms - you were allowed to tell her about it in 2002 - 14 years too late.

Uwe your family is missing you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNY8ZZDCWKs

much love
Markus

I still can not believe that people can be so cruel and crazy.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Uwe. :wave:

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family today, Marcus.
:console: