What's new

BLACK DIANETICS- WARNING

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
WARNING -BLACK DIANETICS PROCESS IN ASSIST PACK-

CALLED FEEL THE ALIVENESS -DO NOT USE IT!!!

After running a process on myself back on the the 17 Feb 2010 and the affects of it and then finding this little known data i thought i would share it.

This Process i used was from the Assist Pack, its called Feel the Aliveness.

Should be more accurately called if you want to F_CK yourself us beyond repair do this.

It is one of the only processes that one assumes can be run solo (violating and eliminating two way comm, which other assists use) and "appears" to be similar to a touch assist in that you are directing attention to body parts, it is nothing like a touch assist though, this procedure i later found through investigation mentioned in Black Dianetics references as a demonstration on Black Dianetics!

Below is the information on what i discovered, i will say that after i went through this process, i sunk deeper and deeper into a strange unconsciousness that i have never experienced before AND ITS AFTER EFFECTS MORE THAN YOU COULD BELIEVE, it practically pulls up compulsions, another mind takes over.

Whomever decided to include this process in the assist pack even "unintentionally" is a very destructive individual.It is not mentioned in any of the assist checklists.Its mechanism practically turns on every engram counter effort
so its sort of like confronting every accident, impact, concussion,broken bone, operation,all at once!!!! Thus the level of unconsciousness running this procedure is DEEP and more than a person can take, thats why it is mentioned in Black Dianetics.

T H E J O U R N A L O F

SCIENTOLOGY

Issues 3-G, 4-G & 5-G [ 1952, ca. late Sept., early Oct. & late Oct. ]
Danger: Black Dianetics!
PART III

Records of Mind Are Permanent

Restimulation is occasioned by some part of the early recording being
approximated in the environment in the present. This calls up the old area of randomity.
The body, confused, registers the old counter-effort.
Nearly everyone has these counter-efforts of the past being, some of them,
exerted against him in the present. His sub-level awareness is tied up in resisting old
counter-efforts—blows, sicknesses, drugs—which once affected him and drove him
into unconsciousness.
The moment an individual wholly concentrates his attention elsewhere these old
areas may exert their force again.

Feel the aliveness or full sense of being of each one of the following. Feel
wholly alive only in the member of your body named:

(NOTICE IN THIS DEMONSTRATION ONLY 12 BODY PARTS AND MOST ARE NOT AREAS WHERE ACCIDENTS, BLOWS WOULD HAVE CAUSED TOO MUCH DAMAGE, UNCONSCIOUSNESS.)

1. The right foot_________________________7. The back of the neck.
2. The left foot. __________________________8. The nose.
3. The right cheek.________________________ 9. The right hand.
4. The left cheek.___________________________10. The tongue.
5. The toes._______________________________11. The left-hand.
6. The back of the head._____________________12. The stomach.

If you have gone over these members, investing carefully, aliveness only in
each, you probably will have received various aches and pains in areas where your
concentration was not fixed or at least experienced grogginess. Try it several times.
Processing- (Actual proper dianetics - NOT this process) cleans up these old areas with resultant rise in health and sanity.
Black Dianetics uses THIS mechanism to implant new compulsion.

SO THAT IS THE BLACK DIANETIC DEMONSTRATION.

here is the BLACK DIANETIC "ASSIST" VERSION a few months (later-EDIT 27 mar 2011 )earlier from

SUPPLEMENT NO. 4 to SCIENCE OF SURVIVAL
February, 1952
From
The Hubbard Dianetic Foundation, Inc.
Wichita, Kansas

Summary
This list, used long enough, may exhaust some old pain you have. Your present
attention is not only on the environment, it is upon an old pain or on dozens of old
pains you didn’t even “know” you were experiencing.

You may be unaware of that wasted attention until your attention is taken to some
other part of the body. This list simply takes your attention to some other portion of
your body. You may feel groggy or you may feel a real pain when you practice this list.
You will notice that when your attention goes to the part that hurts, the pain shuts
off. You may also notice that the old pain tends to wear itself out when you
re-experience it several times.Direct your attention to the parts of the body named,
each one in its turn. Concentrate on the aliveness of the part named.
Feel as though you were wholly alive only in that part.
If any pain turns on in some other part of your body, ignore it and go
on with this list.

Effort Processing Feel the aliveness of:

1. Your right hand.____________15. Your right ear.
2. Your left hand.______________16. Your right cheek.
3. The back of your head._________17. Your forehead.
4. Your right foot>_______________18. Your left ear.
5. Your left foot._________________19. Your left cheek.
6. Your right knee. __________ 20. Your right shoulder.
7. Your stomach.__________________ 21. Your left shoulder.
8. Your left knee. ___________22. The back of your neck.
9. Your back. _______________ 23. Your brain.
10. Your tongue.____________________24. Your right side.
11. Your loins.________________25. Your left side.
12. Your right leg.___________________ 26. All your fingers.
13. Your right arm.____________________ 27. Your nose.
14. Your left leg.______________________28. Your chin.

PLEASE NOTE there is no left arm included above and toes are missing too
and the highlighted body parts are mainly parts that would have suffered a blow or potentially broken,

ARMs ,LEGS, BRAIN! , LEFT SIDE, RIGHT SIDE,SHOULDERS,FOREHEAD.

The fact that NO LEFT arm included above, i doubt very much that this "process" is , was made up by L RON. he was more particular than that.

Do not concern yourself with any pain or grogginess which turns on. Just keep
doing the list. If you continue this practice, you might rid yourself of some serious
psychosomatic illness.
This list, by the way, is a wonderful game for processing children(.another note generally Children would not have suffered any heavy blows, apart from birth) They will
usually play it with you and thus you can turn off their coughs and sneezes, aches and
pains in a large number of cases. This list, used long enough, may exhaust some old pain you have. Your present
attention is not only on the environment, it is upon an old pain or on dozens of old
pains you didn’t even “know” you were experiencing. You may be unaware of that
wasted attention until your attention is taken to some other part of the body. This list
simply takes your attention to some other portion of your body. You may feel groggy
or you may feel a real pain when you practice this list. You will notice that when your
attention goes to the part that hurts, the pain shuts off. You may also notice that the old
pain tends to wear itself out when you re-experience it several times.
Direct your attention to the parts of the body named, each one in its turn.
Concentrate on the aliveness of the part named. Feel as though you were wholly alive
only in that part. If any pain turns on in some other part of your body, ignore it and go
on with this list.

SOME NOTES ON BLACK DIANETICS

A lecture given on
17 September 1951

The Darker Side of the Picture

Although I have never said very much about it, in Dianetics you are playing around with highly
explosive material. I would say that a person using Dianetics in certain ways might much more
happily juggle two or three hand grenades with their pins pulled. For instance, take some of
these people who run around self-auditing: why don’t they just go get a gun? That is much
simpler and quicker.

A person can drive himself mad with Dianetics without any trouble. What you have
concentrated on in your study of Dianetics has been the process of making people well. That is
your emphasis line. But don’t think for a moment that that is any more than half of it. There is
as much data on how to make people insane, uncomfortable, sick or dead as there is on how to
make them well. We ordinarily do not handle that side of the data; we ordinarily do not look at
it.
But once in a while, in order to learn something, it is necessary to look at it.

Knowing the potentialities which are inherent in Dianetics, one is rather aghast to look into the
field and see the wild abandon with which somebody will put out what he calls the “lollipop
technique,” which will wind a person up in a spinbin about as quick as scat!

......... ON putting a disclaimer in the book DIANETICS on its dangers...
The publisher of the book was insistent on Dianetics being pronounced a highly safe operation.
I had put in a paragraph saying, “You want to be very careful that you know your subject
very, very well, because you can really make a preclear unhappy,”
and he took that out because he
thought it would kill book sales. So I put another paragraph back in the proof which said,
“Only after a very careful study of the text. . . Psychotics should not be permitted to read this
book.... Be very careful that your auditor really wants you to get well.”

And the publisher said, “Well, this will inhibit the whole thing, so we’ll take that out,” and the
book came out with none of that in it.

With Black Dianetics, you could tailor-make any kind of insanity you wanted to. The person
might not manifest this the next day, maybe not the next week or maybe not for thirty days.
Maybe three months later he is walking down the street and feeling a little bit tired when
somebody honks an auto horn just right or something of the sort, and all of a sudden he goes
crazy, and there he is—insane! Or terribly sick and uncomfortable.

In 1945, this was all the Dianetics there was—how to drive people crazy, how to
foul up political systems, how to restimulate individuals just by talking to them—without
planting engrams—and in addition to this, how to interrupt life force in an individual. We
haven’t gone into that very much. It is a wonderfully smooth way of committing murder. ......

I am mentioning this because somebody may ask you, “What could possibly be dangerous
about Dianetics?” I am telling you what could be dangerous about it.

Any time something new comes into the world, people are more prone to use it for destruction
than they are for constructive purposes—anything which happily, cleverly and swiftly lends
itself to that. Black Dianetics cannot remain underground and not generally known. It has to be
punched up, even though it makes people unhappy and incredulous and we get some bad
publicity through it. It has to be released.
That is why the first book was released—to prevent
it.

Last edited:

AnonKat

Crusader
support

I tottaly do not know what you are on about. I have never been a Scientologist

But I am happy you are going through your own process of emerghing out of what has been holding you back.

:thumbsup:

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Basically what i am on about is , that there are techniques that were included
in a manual and if you use it ,do it, you sink into a VERY DEEP unconscious hypnotic state.
I USED THIS "TECHNIQUE".
after it, i did not know where or who i was,
it was like walking around after coming out of an operation
It literally put me into a deep hypnotic ZOMBIE trance with paranoia

A demonstration of this technique under the title WARNING! Black Dianetics came out in sep 1952,

This technique is included in The current ASSIST pack
sold by the Church of $cio as a process technique that can be done solo.
This technique is called Feel the aliveness
, it should more accurately be called feel the unconsciousness.

It was warned about back in 1952 as BLACK DIANETICS, and some Thorough IDIOT years later
included it in as a healing process technique.

It basically brings all previous experienced unconsciousness and pain
into the present all at once.Its difficult enough running through one operation,
one impact but all at once is way too much.
This Process is BLACK DIANETICS-
inducing one into a deep zombie trance state
complete with deluded compulsive psychotic behaviour.

SO IM SAYING TO ANYONE OUT THERE DONT DO IT.

AnonKat

Crusader
Bodyscan

The first thing that came to mind was "doing a bodyscan"

in a manual and if you use it ,do it, you sink into a VERY DEEP unconscious hypnotic state.
I USED THIS "TECHNIQUE".
after it, i did not know where or who i was,
it was like walking around after coming out of an operation
It literally put me into a deep hypnotic ZOMBIE trance with paranoia

A demonstration of this technique under the title WARNING! Black Dianetics came out in sep 1952,

This technique is included in The current ASSIST pack
sold by the Church of $cio as a process technique that can be done solo.
This technique is called Feel the aliveness
, it should more accurately be called feel the unconsciousness.

It was warned about back in 1952 as BLACK DIANETICS, and some Thorough IDIOT years later
included it in as a healing process technique.

It basically brings all previous experienced unconsciousness and pain
into the present all at once.Its difficult enough running through one operation,
one impact but all at once is way too much.
This Process is BLACK DIANETICS-
inducing one into a deep zombie trance state
complete with deluded compulsive psychotic behaviour.

SO IM SAYING TO ANYONE OUT THERE DONT DO IT.

Miss Pert

Silver Meritorious Patron
Whilst at Flag as an OOT I spent quite a bit of time in "iso" (isolation), whenever you get anything contagious like a cold etc you get sent to iso. Once there you are expected to pair up with someone else run assists on each other, that is when you're not doing work like cleaning the pool, sweeping the car park, etc. Anyway, I digress, I had this assist "Feel the Aliveness of" run on me all the time and I can honestly say it did jack shit (absolutely nothing, for those that don't speak Australian), either good or bad. There were only 2 assists that ever gave me any relief from anything, one was the Nerve Assist, and the other was the "Fish Assist," although you won't find that in any assist pack, it was an iso invention but was very effective because it made all of us in iso laugh and smile and thus feel better.

Mystic

Crusader
If it was spewed by the hubbard thing, it was designed to fk you up...like believing you got a "benefit". Well, you may have gotten a "benefit" but oh what it was laced with.

themadhair

Patron Meritorious
Pretty much all of Scientology does that. The only question is how long takes people to realise that.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
If it was spewed by the hubbard thing, it was designed to fk you up...like believing you got a "benefit". Well, you may have gotten a "benefit" but oh what it was laced with.

Too true, such a good word that Mystic "LACED"

AnonKat

Crusader

Oh grow over it, As I see it It's just a bodyscan process that Hubbard Stole from who knowes what therapy

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Shaun, for CHRISTSAKE follow the advice I gave you and stop stuffng around with bits of data you do not understand and apply even more poorly. I'm not going into data here explaining this all - you can email me if you like. But knock off all of this damaging stuff you are doing to yourself.

<edit>

Last edited by a moderator:

AnonKat

Crusader
WWP

Shaun, for CHRISTSAKE follow the advice I gave you and stop stuffng around with bits of data you do not understand and apply even more poorly. I'm not going into data here explaining this all - you can email me if you like. But knock off all of this damaging stuff you are doing to yourself.

<edit>.

On WWP You would be banned for this, for illiciting illigal and criminal conduct

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron

<edit>

Well this is peculiar Leon ..why didnt you just PM me that, instead of this?

This is a explanation of what occured and what i found out about it afterwards that its documented as an exercise ,a demonstration, in Black Dianetics.

Its in the latest assist pack as a process to do . i did it feb 2010 leon that was a year ago ,i didnt do it poorly, i applied it as it was laid out it the assist pack..there is no warnings about it in there.

What damaging stuff exactly i am doing to myself leon..?

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Basically what i am on about is , that there are techniques that were included in a manual and if you use it ,do it, you sink into a VERY DEEP unconscious hypnotic state.

That's the *point* of Dianetics - its all about inducing the hypnotic-like states required to manufacture the euphoria and get people to believe "Engrams" are real. Dianetics is Dianetics - attempting to label one flavour as "black" is just scaring the children.

Pretty much all of Scientology does that. The only question is how long takes people to realise that.

Yep, Scientology was never intended to be anything other than a mindfuck to create a cult of slaves and that's exactly what it is, a role playing game of delusional cult members trying to pretend they doing something other than losing touch with reality.