What's new

Covert Sea Org Meeting Video

This video was posted to youtube by Radio Paul and mentioned by Ortega yesterday, but I felt it might be of some value posting it here on ESMB, assuming it hasn’t already been discussed.

I found the second speaker (beginning at 4:21 in the video) to be particularly disturbing. She believes she is imparting a great life lesson: when being regged, people will say that they have no money when they actually do. Then she states that with one mark she discovered only $3,700 left on his credit lines and while that “may be a lot to you” (speaking to the Sea Orgers), it was a pittance to her.

Is $3,700 a lot to a Sea Org worker? I should think so - he or she would have to toil 6,607 hours to earn that sum given the Scientology pay scale ($50 weekly salary for approx. 90 hours of work).

You would think after several years an observer of Scientology would be largely inoculated emotionally against videos like this which illuminate this organization’s spectacular level of greed and disregard for its [STRIKE]parishoners [/STRIKE] victims.

After all, this madness has been occurring daily in this group for decades, and we’ve heard dozens if not hundreds of testimonials which tug at the heart or cause the blood to boil with rage.

Well, I’m not there yet. Each new story of extortion, fraud, and abuse kindles the same anger I felt fifteen years ago when viewing Mark Bunker’s Fourth of July video ( starring Dan Murnan and his two fellow cult goons ).

I’ve said it before and will continue to do so – Scientology is a Deadweight Loss.

Any $8 self-improvement paperback at Barnes & Noble would offer its reader a better avenue to human potential and achievement than do all of Hubbard’s tomes combined.

As far as I can tell, in a penultimate sense, among the thousands of individuals who have come in to contact with it, Scientology has provided a net positive benefit to only two: the Ginger-haired Gastropod and the High School Dwarf-out.

The former was a foul-breathed rotten-toothed bloviating bigamist who lied about matters large and small and locked children in chain lockers.

The latter, his successor, is a diminutive South Philly high school dropout bully who keeps his subordinates pinned down under his boy-sized John Lobb boots with terror and intimidation, and who lives the life of a prince with parishioner-funded single-malt Scotch, chartered private jets, imported delicacies, Ducati motorcycles, and a stable of $500-an-hour attorneys.

[video=youtube;A4aId8DDXuU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4aId8DDXuU[/video]

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
This video was posted to youtube by Radio Paul and mentioned by Ortega yesterday, but I felt it might be of some value posting it here on ESMB, assuming it hasn’t already been discussed.

I found the second speaker (beginning at 4:21 in the video) to be particularly disturbing. She believes she is imparting a great life lesson: when being regged, people will say that they have no money when they actually do. Then she states that with one mark she discovered only $3,700 left on his credit lines and while that “may be a lot to you” (speaking to the Sea Orgers), it was a pittance to her.

Is $3,700 a lot to a Sea Org worker? I should think so - he or she would have to toil 6,607 hours to earn that sum given the Scientology pay scale ($50 weekly salary for approx. 90 hours of work).

You would think after several years an observer of Scientology would be largely inoculated emotionally against videos like this which illuminate this organization’s spectacular level of greed and disregard for its [STRIKE]parishoners [/STRIKE] victims.

After all, this madness has been occurring daily in this group for decades, and we’ve heard dozens if not hundreds of testimonials which tug at the heart or cause the blood to boil with rage.

Well, I’m not there yet. Each new story of extortion, fraud, and abuse kindles the same anger I felt fifteen years ago when viewing Mark Bunker’s Fourth of July video ( starring Dan Murnan and his two fellow cult goons ).

I’ve said it before and will continue to do so – Scientology is a Deadweight Loss.

Any $8 self-improvement paperback at Barnes & Noble would offer its reader a better avenue to human potential and achievement than do all of Hubbard’s tomes combined.

As far as I can tell, in a penultimate sense, among the thousands of individuals who have come in to contact with it, Scientology has provided a net positive benefit to only two: the Ginger-haired Gastropod and the High School Dwarf-out.

The former was a foul-breathed rotten-toothed bloviating bigamist who lied about matters large and small and locked children in chain lockers.

The latter, his successor, is a diminutive South Philly high school dropout bully who keeps his subordinates pinned down under his boy-sized John Lobb boots with terror and intimidation, and who lives the life of a prince with parishioner-funded single-malt Scotch, chartered private jets, imported delicacies, Ducati motorcycles, and a stable of $500-an-hour attorneys.

[video=youtube;A4aId8DDXuU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4aId8DDXuU[/video]

Thanks Mummy T. I've worked in the regging area and forgot just how cold some people are. The attitude of this ice queen bitch woman is hardly unusual, she's unreasonable, just how Hubbard says she should be..

TG1

Angelic Poster
Thanks for posting this video.

Agree with comments about the second speaker. Ye gads! What scorn she has for public Scientologists.

If public Scilons could hear that speech, it would likely speed up their departure from the bubble.

I do realize that no one wanted to be legally liable for receiving Yuliya's surreptitious videos (assuming that was the source of this one). However, it's clear that the videographer's efforts produced something here that adds to the cult's record of committing financial fraud and extortion.

Hubbah hubbah to those who made and published this video. ;)

TG1

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

And this priceless r-factor caught on that video from a top ranking IAS officer:

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no...
Their havingness has to come up!"

Scientology: The only game in the universe where when people's "havingness comes up" they have less money so the cult can have more.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader

I never made $3,700.00 in any full year of working in the Sea Org, from 1988 to 2004.

I think the highest I made for a YEAR in the Sea Org was around $2,400.00.

That is pretty normal for your average Sea Org member. Those who did regging (yanking money out of clams) would get commissions on book sales. So some of them made pretty good money.

HelluvaHoax!

At first I wondered if it was going to be a legitimate leaked video of real Sea Org members.

Having been in the Sea Org, I can attest (without doubts or reservations, lol) that it is legit. How do I know?

Answer: Because of the pliant uniformed zombies eager to take advice from a pushy self-appointed authority whose overbearing crassness is only exceeded by their lust for money.

def

Sea Org - noun. 1. The paramilitary command center of the hoax known as Scientology.
2. The Salvation Navy entrusted with salvaging everyone on the planet and this sector, despite their own personal case and lives being in ruins.
3. (variant spelling) See Org; The naval costumed senior management of Ron Hubbard's cult who See money and have an Org(asm).​

Last edited:

Bea Kiddo

Crusader

At first I wondered if it was going to be a legitimate leaked video of real Sea Org members.

Having been in the Sea Org, I can attest (without doubts or reservations, lol) that it is legit. How do I know?

Answer: Because of the pliant uniformed zombies eager to take advice from a pushy self-appointed authority whose overbearing crassness is only exceeded by their lust for money.

def

Sea Org - noun. 1. The paramilitary command center of the hoax known as Scientology.
2. The Salvation Navy entrusted with salvaging everyone on the planet and this sector, despite their own personal case and lives being in ruins.
3. (variant spelling) See Org; The naval costumed senior management of Ron Hubbard's cult who See money and have an Org(asm).​

Plus one can recognize the voices. Miriam Bright in the video on this thread, and the second video on the Bunker, that voice is the Captain ASHOF, Renee Norton.

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout

"the Ginger-haired Gastropod and the High School Dwarf-out."
"foul-breathed rotten-toothed bloviating bigamist"

LOL! on the above descriptors for the great con man. I've added them to my ever growing list of colorful and accurate nicknames for this sociopathic narcissist.

HelluvaHoax!

Plus one can recognize the voices. Miriam Bright in the video on this thread, and the second video on the Bunker, that voice is the Captain ASHOF, Renee Norton.

Hey, I couldn't find the second video. Are you sure it was on the Bunker? Just saw the first one posted there.

Is Renee Norton Ron Norton's wife or ex-wife? Or am I totally screwing up the name? I am thinking of when Ron was CO Flag and his wife was a very attractive Hispanic chick who used to be a dancer.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Hey, I couldn't find the second video. Are you sure it was on the Bunker? Just saw the first one posted there.

Is Renee Norton Ron Norton's wife or ex-wife? Or am I totally screwing up the name? I am thinking of when Ron was CO Flag and his wife was a very attractive Hispanic chick who used to be a dancer.

Sorry it's same video, around 4:20.

Renee Norton is African American. Not sure who she was married to. I tried to find a pic online but no luck. Sorry.