What's new

David Miscavige's Arrival in Australia

mate

Patron Meritorious
We could well have a unique opportunity with the arrival of David Miscavige to open Melbourne's Ideal Org.

The unique opportunity is that with his presence here in Melbourne, we could have him served with subpoenas for fraud by those who feel they have been ripped off financially, for imprisonment for those who were forced into the RPF, for financial reparation for stress resulting from family disconnection. The opportunity is unique in that he is very exposed here compared with being on a boat in the Caribbean.

David Miscavige is the head of the CofS and as such, he is ultimately accountable for these criminal practices.

We don't have much time. So here is what to do.

1. See your attorney or solicitor and go over your scene with him or her. Make sure they understand that time is of the essence.

2. Have your attorney make a submission to a local court.

3. Then when David Miscavige arrives, have the subpoena served.

more to come .....

David.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
:lol:

That's very naughty, David! Letting a pigeon loose in the cathouse! The poor little runt won't have a prayer.

Than again, maybe he doesn't deserve one. :whistling:

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
Take him out to see the pond.

1257647416174.gif

Mystic

Crusader
Serving Dinky would be icing on the cake! Oh oh oh I hope you guys/gals pull it off. Of course his seekrit agent speis will probably warn him. But then I donno if he even has the balls any longer to appear in public.

Take the money and run, Davey.

the-ghostwhowalks

Patron with Honors
my god , what an opportunity !

We could well have a unique opportunity with the arrival of David Miscavige to open Melbourne's Ideal Org.

The unique opportunity is that with his presence here in Melbourne, we could have him served with subpoenas for fraud by those who feel they have been ripped off financially, for imprisonment for those who were forced into the RPF, for financial reparation for stress resulting from family disconnection. The opportunity is unique in that he is very exposed here compared with being on a boat in the Caribbean.

David Miscavige is the head of the CofS and as such, he is ultimately accountable for these criminal practices.

We don't have much time. So here is what to do.

1. See your attorney or solicitor and go over your scene with him or her. Make sure they understand that time is of the essence.

2. Have your attorney make a submission to a local court.

3. Then when David Miscavige arrives, have the subpoena served.

more to come .....

David.

Is this for real ? - Is he so stupid as to jump into the wolf's liar / wombat's burrow ? :duh:

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron

This is definitely the way to go. And then have him RPF'd and work on cleaning up after the floods.

I can't imaging his actually going there to open the org. He must have a hell of a lot of body guards by now, no?
I do hope he's served with subpoenas!

Mystic

Crusader
This is definitely the way to go. And then have him RPF'd and work on cleaning up after the floods.

I can't imaging his actually going there to open the org. He must have a hell of a lot of body guards by now, no?
I do hope he's served with subpoenas!

I would not be surprised, if he does show up, that there are bigtime pre-arrangements for a quick getaway.

mate

Patron Meritorious
We do not know whether he will be here or not. No announcement has been made. He has to date opened all Ideal Orgs internationally, although the scene here is a little different, but then again so was Germany. However, on the off-chance that he does arrive, it would not be foolish to take an advantage of it. The cost of an attorney is, relatively speaking, a small investment for the gains which could occur.

David.

the-ghostwhowalks

Patron with Honors
thanks mate !

We do not know whether he will be here or not. No announcement has been made. He has to date opened all Ideal Orgs internationally, although the scene here is a little different, but then again so was Germany. However, on the off-chance that he does arrive, it would not be foolish to take an advantage of it. The cost of an attorney is, relatively speaking, a small investment for the gains which could occur.

David.

Well said , oh wise one - I physically can't get to melbourne at such short notice , but I am watching these developments with great interest , I wish good luck to all who take up their relevant matters with an attorney , we could succeed in having him arrested ! :happydance:

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
I would not be surprised, if he does show up, that there are bigtime pre-arrangements for a quick getaway.

Exactly. Like a magic show you will not see him disappear. To avoid this slight of hand, keep your eye out for exit strategies, disguises, helipad locations nearby, cars, etc, as it will be a "now you see him; now you don't" trick.

FoTi

Crusader
Exactly. Like a magic show you will not see him disappear. To avoid this slight of hand, keep your eye out for exit strategies, disguises, helipad locations nearby, cars, etc, as it will be a "now you see him; now you don't" trick.

Yeh, I was wondering if he might take to using disguises like LRH did.