What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys i need a shoulder

Sorry to butt in on this line of hilarity, but my two kids (21 and 25) are giving me and my wife serious problems. That is why I have been incognito for awhile. They got in a fight awhile back and things are very sad...younger one is off to Afghanistan in a few months, older has unspecified (here) problems. Any funny stuff you can poke at me would be appreciated, because we are in a major depression.
 
Sorry to butt in on this line of hilarity, but my two kids (21 and 25) are giving me and my wife serious problems. That is why I have been incognito for awhile. They got in a fight awhile back and things are very sad...younger one is off to Afghanistan in a few months, older has unspecified (here) problems. Any funny stuff you can poke at me would be appreciated, because we are in a major depression.

Winston,

Sorry to hear about your troubles.

One thing that has always worked to pull me out of my worries was the following. I use to think of this when I wanted to get my needle to float in session, and it worked.

Just imagine that I am the little guy, Nozeno is the guy in the box, and Uncle Sam is the Senor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJiYZ6QIAtY

Hope this helps.

The Anabaptist Jacques
 
Sorry to butt in on this line of hilarity, but my two kids (21 and 25) are giving me and my wife serious problems. That is why I have been incognito for awhile. They got in a fight awhile back and things are very sad...younger one is off to Afghanistan in a few months, older has unspecified (here) problems. Any funny stuff you can poke at me would be appreciated, because we are in a major depression.
Winston,

I hope that whatever the scene is, that things are working out/on the 'up and up', and that there's light at the end of the tunnel for all of you, in short order.

Lots of love and good wishes from the Southern Hemi flowing your way. :)

Carmel
 
Note: this should be my 1000th post-but the counter on esmb has malfunctioned.

In celebration of my next star - I am granting an exclusive interview with an anonymous reporter:

Interviewer-What do you like about esmb?
Uncle-That I can use the word evil to describe the cos as it pertains to "disconnection-fair gaming-forced sea org abortions-treatment of staff-etc etc etc etc" without getting a lightening bolt that blows off my head.

Interviewer-Is there anything you dislike about esmb?
Uncle- oh yeah! There is no icon to click that would take me back in time so that I can play with the "hotties" on the FCDC thread-once again! That would make my day!

Interviewer- What is it with you and Nozeno?
Uncle-I am his biggest fan! This guy is so freakin smart. Once -late at night in a laundromat-our one night off while on staff-he translated 'DMSMH' from english to greek and latin- I've never seen that done before-boy- I was impressed. And his humanitarian work- currently he's acting as a 'big sister' to runaway teenage girls that he meets at bus depots.He'- while acting as a she is teaching these young hotties how to become real women! Nozeno-is awesome!

Interviewer-What do you thing about the activities of Anonymous?
Uncle-Tomorrow I will be submitting a nomination to the Nobel Prize Committee that Anonymous be awarded the Noble Prize in "Pest Control and Extermination". these guys and gals really Rock- DCAnon is my favorite!!!!

Interviewer-Did you get anything at all out of your time on staff?
Uncle- Oh yes! Being a reg-I had lots of practice of emptying our parishioners bank accounts-it's good training to become a 'capitalist pig'!

Interviewer- Were you ever sent to ethics?
Uncle- Once-a sea org mission came to fcdc to get our ethics really IN --I was told to write up a list of all terminals that I had a 2D with-well -it took a lot longer than they thought but I did manage to fill out several pages to list all my partners but boy oh boy was that super FUN - I got to recall all the great times I had- my needle really floated when I wrote my success story--the mission got recalled-oh well.

Interviewer- One last question--what is with you and the rest of the boys on the fcdc thread-you all seem to be obsessed by "hotties'?
Uncle- That is not entirely true-almost entirely true but we do have our exceptions-take the Anabaptist-he likes the hotties but he'll argue with anyone about anything with great intellectually gravitas. And our ole boy Winston from Virginia-he too really loves the hotties but he shares his love with guns-nuclear power plants and Ronald Regan and music. Then there is Mystic--he really loved the hotties back in the day but he knew lrh and he came up with 'by passed charge' so not all his attention was on the girls. And Nozeno-enough said --he's flying under the radar right now.

Goodonya Uncle Sammy! :thumbsup: :giggle:

I must say though, that I was a little disappointed that the interviewer didn't ask a few more questions. :whistling: - Some of us wimminz can be a bit more demanding than what may be acceptable. :nervous:
 
Sorry to butt in on this line of hilarity, but my two kids (21 and 25) are giving me and my wife serious problems. That is why I have been incognito for awhile. They got in a fight awhile back and things are very sad...younger one is off to Afghanistan in a few months, older has unspecified (here) problems. Any funny stuff you can poke at me would be appreciated, because we are in a major depression.

I wish I had a simple answer for you Winston, especially considering the hopeful nature of your chosen nick :) You remind me that the 10 cats I've adopted is very similar to my 'choice' to become a father. Not realy a 'choice' at all; it just happens when you let it. And, letting it happen is somehow the most important piece of humanity we have.

If there's something I (or we) can do to help, we'll be here, but, in the meantime:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ

Zinj
 
Sorry to butt in on this line of hilarity, but my two kids (21 and 25) are giving me and my wife serious problems. That is why I have been incognito for awhile. They got in a fight awhile back and things are very sad...younger one is off to Afghanistan in a few months, older has unspecified (here) problems. Any funny stuff you can poke at me would be appreciated, because we are in a major depression.

Winny I can't really think of anything funny that would get you out of your funk.

I can only offer a ray of hope. I also had tremendous difficulty with my kids (boys).

The sagely advice from Zinj may seem trite to some but believe me it works. You may have found that you've tried everything you can to "control" them and nothing has worked. I believe the best course of action is to let it happen. That's not to say that if you see one of them sneaking up behind the other with a baseball bat in his hand you don't try to snatch it from the offender.

Your situation with these kids may turn out to be a whole lot better and different several years from now in ways you can't imagine. Do what you think can and try to accept the rest as best you can. Even the funk. NONE of it will last forever.

One last bit of advice. Our friends at the holy church of scientology may try and convince you that they have the technology to help you control your situation. Don't fall for it. It's a trap. They can't control shit either, they're just more adept creating the illusion of control.

That last paragraph is a funny as I can get this morning. I believe you would never go back.

Oh well, I changed my mind. How bout this vid? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oiLfTnrC40
 
Last edited:
Winston

Sorry to butt in on this line of hilarity, but my two kids (21 and 25) are giving me and my wife serious problems. That is why I have been incognito for awhile. They got in a fight awhile back and things are very sad...younger one is off to Afghanistan in a few months, older has unspecified (here) problems. Any funny stuff you can poke at me would be appreciated, because we are in a major depression.

Get the youngins 2 large and powerful -water squirt guns--and have a dueling water fight in the back yard with "corny " prizes for the winner and the looser-like a real Virginia Ham-or a 6 pack of "Hoegarden " beer. Ya need to get these two - to dramatize the conflict in a non-lethal manner-like the water fight or a golf tournament at the local miniature golf course and again with funny prizes. Keep us all informed as we "all" do care!
 
Dear Carmel----

Goodonya Uncle Sammy! :thumbsup: :giggle:

I must say though, that I was a little disappointed that the interviewer didn't ask a few more questions. :whistling: - Some of us wimminz can be a bit more demanding than what may be acceptable. :nervous:

It would be great fun for "moi"-if you sent questions to the Uncle for him to answer-and you could stipulate- how much in depth the answer should be to suit your liking.... Uncle would love a Q and A dialogue.
 
thanks everyone!

for the laughs. As these kids are no longer "at home," but still live together sometimes things are fine, others not. I will let you all know as soon as possible how things turn out.
 
oh god - I hate to be the one to tell ya...

for the laughs. As these kids are no longer "at home," but still live together sometimes things are fine, others not. I will let you all know as soon as possible how things turn out.

At that age--there is one thing that may alleviate the problem and that is "WOMEN"! Go get them some......
 
well actually a chick figures into the problem; a bossy (should say bitchy) one. You know "margaritaville"...somewhere there's a woman to blame,
but its my own damn fault.
 
It would be great fun for "moi"-if you sent questions to the Uncle for him to answer-and you could stipulate- how much in depth the answer should be to suit your liking.... Uncle would love a Q and A dialogue.

Oh my! It would be good and lots'a fun, ta ask ya what I'd like ta ask ya, but alas, I'm a 'girrrl', and as I such just can't bring meeself to asking ya such questions in public! :whistling:

A few 'acceptable' queries about Uncle Sammy do come to mind though, so I'd like to take a rain check! :wink:
 
Oh my! It would be good and lots'a fun, ta ask ya what I'd like ta ask ya, but alas, I'm a 'girrrl', and as I such just can't bring meeself to asking ya such questions in public! :whistling:

A few 'acceptable' queries about Uncle Sammy do come to mind though, so I'd like to take a rain check! :wink:

Just whisper your questions to Nozeno and he'll ask.

The Anabaptist Jacques
 
:giggle: - Great minds think alike!

I might just do that! A question for you though - Could I trust Nozzie to not reveal who the questions came from? :unsure: (I couldn't bear to have my squeaky clean image soiled :wink:)

You can trust him. But you will get better answers from Uncle Sam if he thinks the questions really came from you rather than from Nozeno.

The Anabaptist Jacques
 
I could tell you the story about waking up my first morning in the cult.

After the "boys" from Villanova lured us to DC with promises of being able to change traffic lights, leave our bodies at will, make ash trays "behave" and see through the girls panties, I had arrived.

The only problem was I needed a place to crash. The aforementioned "boys" secured this tiny one bedroom basement hovel on Swann Street in which approximately 20 people were jammed wall to wall.

My "alarm clock" that fateful morning was the sounds and sights of Uncle Sam making his way to the bathroom buck-naked, stepping on hands and feet and farting rhythmically with every step along the way. Our friends from the Land Down Under might say, a bit more choke and he would've started.

If I had any sense I should have left after I saw that but noooooooooo......

Remember Sammy, loose lips sink ships.
 
Last edited:
I could tell you the story about waking up my first morning in the cult.

After the "boys" from Villanova lured us to DC with promises of being able to change traffic lights, leave our bodies at will, make ash trays "behave" and see through the girls panties, I had arrived.

The only problem was I needed a place to crash. The aforementioned "boys" secured this tiny one bedroom basement hovel on Swann Street in which approximately 20 people were jammed wall to wall.

My "alarm clock" that fateful morning was the sounds and sights of Uncle Sam making his way to the bathroom buck-naked, stepping on hands and feet and farting rhythmically with every step along the way. Our friends from the Land Down Under might say, a bit more choke and he would've started.

If I had any sense I should have left after I saw that but noooooooooo......

Remember Sammy, loose lips sink ships.

You wrote this while eating breakfast?

The Anabaptist Jacques
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top