Winston Smith
Flunked Scientology
hey guys i need a shoulder
Sorry to butt in on this line of hilarity, but my two kids (21 and 25) are giving me and my wife serious problems. That is why I have been incognito for awhile. They got in a fight awhile back and things are very sad...younger one is off to Afghanistan in a few months, older has unspecified (here) problems. Any funny stuff you can poke at me would be appreciated, because we are in a major depression.
Sorry to butt in on this line of hilarity, but my two kids (21 and 25) are giving me and my wife serious problems. That is why I have been incognito for awhile. They got in a fight awhile back and things are very sad...younger one is off to Afghanistan in a few months, older has unspecified (here) problems. Any funny stuff you can poke at me would be appreciated, because we are in a major depression.

- Some of us wimminz can be a bit more demanding than what may be acceptable. 

(I couldn't bear to have my squeaky clean image soiled