What's new

HELP FOR SPARROW

They have done this before, and we can use that against them!

I think one thing we can do that might be very useful and helpful to Sparrow's legal defense against this despicable effort to silence and shut down his legitimate protest videos is to show that COS has an ongoing present pattern and practice and a historic pattern and practice of using TRO's to hassle and intimidate protestors in many different places and situations...in other words, that this is not COS response to a personal stalking, but to the lawful expression of an individuals right to free speech and protest.

So how many other times has COS used this "TRO (temporary restraining order) tech" against what it calls it's "enemies"? :eyeroll: And where else? Who was involved?

I can think of two recently...against Aaron Saxon in Australia, and against The Angry Gay Pope in Los Angeles.

Can anyone remember any other examples of this? Even from years ago? If so, please post them here or pm me with them, and they will be sent along to Sparrow.

History buffs and those who can do research, we need you! Thank you! :)

Dukat

Patron with Honors
Isn't that right, Sylvia, you fat retard..

Good one.

When the time comes, many (such as myself) will be crawling out of the woodwork and there to support Sparrow.

Hey OSA! Keep adding names to your lists. There are lots more folks right behind me just waiting for that "Sparrow PayPal" button to appear! lol

Rock on critics of $cientology!
Our stats are up! WOW! SMOOSH! BINGABANGO MANDIGO!!!

Anonycat

Crusader
I think one thing we can do that might be very useful and helpful to Sparrow's legal defense against this despicable effort to silence and shut down his legitimate protest videos is to show that COS has an ongoing present pattern and practice and a historic pattern and practice of using TRO's to hassle and intimidate protestors in many different places and situations...in other words, that this is not COS response to a personal stalking, but to the lawful expression of an individuals right to free speech and protest.

So how many other times has COS used this "TRO (temporary restraining order) tech" against what it calls it's "enemies"? :eyeroll: And where else? Who was involved?

I can think of two recently...against Aaron Saxon in Australia, and against The Angry Gay Pope in Los Angeles.

Can anyone remember any other examples of this? Even from years ago? If so, please post them here or pm me with them, and they will be sent along to Sparrow.

History buffs and those who can do research, we need you! Thank you! :)

I wonder how the Aussies will see the decades of harassment on the scales of helping the community and granting tax exemption? Paying for PIs to spy on ex-clients or staff? Does this provide a service to communities? I think not. They will kill to suppress bad PR. It is entirely self-serving and evil. Ironic they call it "freedom".

Good point!

Yes, good point Anonykat about the "pot-kettle" thing. Docs on COS using goons, volunteer OSA operatives and PIs to "stalk" and intimidate are worthwhile and help to shore up Sparrow's defense, too.

byte301

Crusader
Sparrow got Moxon to fly out to DC?!! Way to go Sparrow!:happydance:

Scientology's so at cause they send their big gun all the way across the country to represent a lying little twit with a restraining order.

Well, pull out some more money or frequent flyer miles, Moxon. Looks like you'll have to do it all over again in August, you moron.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Sparrow got Moxon to fly out to DC?!! Way to go Sparrow!:happydance:

Scientology's so at cause they send their big gun all the way across the country to represent a lying little twit with a restraining order.

They sent Moxon out to try to stop what must be a huge source of enturbulation to the entire DC org staff and their management seniors that has been going on for months and showed no sign of letting up. Apart from embarrassing things like YouTube videos showing the world how they have 55 staff and 10 public in that big swanky new Ideal Org building of theirs. I have almost felt bad for them with Sparrow doing his thing day after day.

I doubt if they give a fuck about their staff member beyond her usefulness as a tool in this.

Paul

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
for the finances to be approved for this blatant fair game and the costs incurred by them it is clear evidence that sparrow is creating a huge downstat environment and driving sales into the trashcan for them. He is costing them way more than they are willing to give up to make this into something.

VFP to Anonsparrow!

picture.php

Last edited:

He-man

Hero extraordinary
If the man needs some monies to help him fight the legal battle I´m willing to contribute 10$, I know it won´t go far when it comes to getting a sleazy lawyer but it should create some cold beers.

Beer always help.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
If the man needs some monies to help him fight the legal battle I´m willing to contribute 10$, I know it won´t go far when it comes to getting a sleazy lawyer but it should create some cold beers.

Beer always help.

Beer... I LOVE beer.... but: Beer is not your best friend and advisor when you're preparing for a legal fight.

Just saying

To AnonSparrow in case you read this.

Be absolutely wary of taking any donations from anyone. I believe this was used a way to handle Aaron Saxton and a lot of pressure was put on him to account for the money and they tried to cast him in a bad light because of it.

Make sure you act in a way they can't use it against you. Like being absolutely transparent and making two donation pots, one for strictly legal bills and another for "other" so the issue can't be intentionally confused later.

Most of all, good luck. I'm rooting for you...