What's new

How Did You Feel?

Little Bear Victor

Silver Meritorious Patron
If it's any consolation LBV you are in the elite band of ESMB members along with Alan, Bea, Mate, Mick, et al. :)
I sometimes feel a bit of a phoney posting here after all that bullshit you guys went through.

Cheers
tanstaafl

No, you're not phoney. You think for yourself. It's the right thing to do.

As far as I remember a sec of the kind you describe is started by the "auditor" saying "I am not aditing you". In that case it is not auditing and thus doesn't follow the rules of auditing.

If people are supposed to get a therapeutic activity out of it you really need to do it as auditing in my opinion, and thus follow the rules of auditing, which means you can only run things in cooperation with the client and not opposed to the client. At the moment you try to run something opposing the client you have lost it as far as auditing goes.

Since I know that and the situation was rather obvious to me, I was very careful to listen to whether the auditor would say that. She would say "This is the session," not followed by "I am not auditing you." How could she -- the sec check was being done FPRD/TRD style?

Yep, there was no auditor-pc cooperation in that activity. It was extremely clear what the purpose of it was.

You might be interested in knowing that the Sec Check when you leave the Sea Ogre [sic] at Int has NO questions about overts on Scientology, on LRH, on LRH Tech, the Sea Org, Int Management, Scientology Orgs, staff or public.. None. The ONLY terminal that you are asked if you have Black PR and/or overts on is -- surprise, surprise -- COB!

It doesn't take an IQ of 150 to figure out:

a) Who wrote the Sec Check questions?

b) What the future use of the answers would be?

c) Are they going to be kept confidential?

d) Is this a matter of case gain?

What??

I never said I'd never been in a sec check. Of course I have.

I was discussing the way the MAJORITY of auditing sessions go.

I also remind you all that not all auditing takes place in CofS.

Ok Fluffy. I'm happy for you.

You have been a very lucky person.

V

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
LBV,

You're so nice. (not being sarcastic.I really enjoy your posts)

I guess the thing is that sometimes I might emphasize more from column A and others may emphasize more from column b.

I do think there's more to life than auditing and studying Scn and I do think there are other great things worth studying, spirituality/philosophy wise besides Scn.

But tell ya one thing- I'm hooked on Scn debate!:D