What's new

I've seen it!! a REAL cure for cancer!

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
It doesn't take a rocket scientist or even a statistician to analyze this trend here.

The FDA which is supposed to be protecting the American people has been ethically challenged for a long time. Earlier this year after Obama got elected, a group of FDA scientists and physicians wrote to him pleading for help to fix the situation. Among other criminal matters they alleged:
1) "suppressed or altered scientific or technological findings and
conclusions."
2) "systemic corruption and wrong doing that permeates all levels of the
FDA and has plagued the agency for too long".
3) Much more! (see the letter)
http://finance.senate.gov/press/Gpress/2009/prg040209a.pdf

Hopkins Tanne J. Scientists and Doctors Ask Obama to investigate “wrongdoing” at the FDA. British Medical Journal 2009; 338:b1483
(this is a seperate reference from the link above)

"The thing that bugs me is that people think the FDA is protecting them. It isn't. What the FDA is doing and what the public thinks it's doing are as different as night and day." - Dr. Herbert Ley, Former Commissioner of the FDA, San Francisco Chronicle, 1/2/70

well as you are not a statistician perhaps you should try this study

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/82236.php

It actually does take a statistician to analyse a trend - why not study up on the subject before trying to refute it?

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
Interesting concept. I knew that the modern playing deck was descended from the Tarot's Minor Arcana with the only Major Arcana card represented being the Fool/Joker. I also knew of a lady who did Tarot readings with a standard playing deck, because she believed that a full Tarot deck was "evil"!?

I also know that there are still "specifications" for the picture cards in a standard playing deck: eye color, eye direction, presence/absence of facial hair, hair color, which hand holds the sceptre, clothing color etc..

Now where did I leave that marked deck? :whistling:

Something I left out; the 'court' cards were originally the four Qabalistic worlds transmuted by themselves. Originally, there was a King, Queen, Prince, and Princess of each suit that represented Fire, Water, Air, and Earth respectfully of that suit. So, the King of Wands would be the Atziluth of Atziluth, or the Fire of Fire. the Queen of, say, swords would be the water of air, etc.

Fire water air earth is associated with; spirit, soul, mind, body, but not limited to that.

Occultists in the past might have not wanted to reveal stuff associated with 'Earth' as this was considered the manifestation part of the process. Serious mojo, in other words, so they eliminated the 'Princess' or whatever from the court cards.

What a trip, huh?

Last edited:

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
Then we haven't stopped eating them now like when we eat wholemeal bread. So we will all never get cancer if we get our dose of wholemeal loaf. That's great! Fuck apricot kernels.

Uh.... your not really checking out the links we're giving you, are you?

If you did, you'ld know that the nitrilocides aren't uniform in all foods that they appear in, but show up in vastly varying percentage amounts. The remarkable thing about Apricot seeds and B17 :stickpoke: is that they are present in unusually rich percentages.

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
Uh.... your not really checking out the links we're giving you, are you?

If you did, you'ld know that the nitrilocides aren't uniform in all foods that they appear in, but show up in vastly varying percentage amounts. The remarkable thing about Apricot seeds and B17 :stickpoke: is that they are present in unusually rich percentages.

No, I don't check out the links. I should be paid for reading crap. I am not interested in where a bunch of savages got their cyanide poison from. Quacks who claim they have a cure for cancer disgust me. Laetrile has never demonstrated efficacy in a clinical trial. When it has then wake me up so I can have another look into this.

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
Something I left out; the 'court' cards were originally the four Qabalistic worlds transmuted by themselves. Originally, there was a King, Queen, Prince, and Princess of each suit that represented Fire, Water, Air, and Earth respectfully of that suit. So, the King of Wands would be the Atziluth of Atziluth, or the Fire of Fire. the Queen of, say, swords would be the water of air, etc.

Fire water air earth is associated with; spirit, soul, mind, body, but not limited to that.

Occultists in the past might have not wanted to reveal stuff associated with 'Earth' as this was considered the manifestation part of the process. Serious mojo, in other words, so they eliminated the 'Princess' or whatever from the court cards.

What a trip, huh?

What a pile of crap!

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
No, I don't check out the links. I should be paid for reading crap. I am not interested in where a bunch of savages got their cyanide poison from. Quacks who claim they have a cure for cancer disgust me. Laetrile has never demonstrated efficacy in a clinical trial. When it has then wake me up so I can have another look into this.

With all due respect, Roland, I appreciate your input in many threads, but your complete unwillingness to even consider anything outside "the conventional poisoning of the patient with government blessing" smacks of the same self-righteous attitude as that which is held by the most devout of $cilons.

The title of the thread is perhaps erroneous and over-zealous but, as I have a "slightly famous" cousin whose career was totally derailed because of Aspartame toxaemia, I'll take onboard some of what those "quacks" have to say when making personal decisions about what to ingest.

I believe you are trolling this thread, and I think it would be wise if you did go to sleep with regard to this thread, and we'll wake you up in a couple of millenia when all is known regarding the biology of the human body.

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.

What a trip, huh?

I'm sure I have a set which includes the fourth Court card.

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
With all due respect, Roland, I appreciate your input in many threads, but your complete unwillingness to even consider anything outside "the conventional poisoning of the patient with government blessing" smacks of the same self-righteous attitude as that which is held by the most devout of $cilons.

The title of the thread is perhaps erroneous and over-zealous but, as I have a "slightly famous" cousin whose career was totally derailed because of Aspartame toxaemia, I'll take onboard some of what those "quacks" have to say when making personal decisions about what to ingest.
Roland can speak for himself, obviously, and I've really tried to stay out of this thread because it does my blood pressure no good. But....

What chaps my hide is for Scientologists, Independent Scientologists, and Freezoners who in their sometimes not so distant pasts have bought into every non-falsifiable, delusional, half-assed conspiracy theory known to man rant and rave about licensed medical doctors and qualified scientists doing imperfectly that which they have themselves have never attempted to do, and quite frankly wouldn't know how to do if they tried. That is, real science.

Yes, mistakes are made, people screw up, and there is corruption in science as in every area of life. People are human. But even the most cursory Google searches, or any minimal reading, will show that cancer survival rates and outcomes have significantly improved over the last decade. And it is not the result of people slinging peach pits.

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Roland can speak for himself, obviously, and I've really tried to stay out of this thread because it does my blood pressure no good. But....

What chaps my hide is for Scientologists, Independent Scientologists, and Freezoners who in their sometimes not so distant pasts have bought into every non-falsifiable, delusional, half-assed conspiracy theory known to man rant and rave about licensed medical doctors and qualified scientists doing imperfectly that which they have themselves have never attempted to do, and quite frankly wouldn't know how to do if they tried. That is, real science.

Yes, mistakes are made, people screw up, and there is corruption in science as in every area of life. People are human. But even the most cursory Google searches, or any minimal reading, will show that cancer survival rates and outcomes have significantly improved over the last decade. And it is not the result of people slinging peach pits.

I didn't say anything about conspiracy. The practice of ever-greening drug patents is not a conspiracy theory--there are too many court cases and fines on the books for it to be considered "fringe" material.

As for having never attempted medicine, then please explain why I am three steps ahead of my medical practitioner when it comes to my own treatment of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. There is now an established "link" between the usage of Codeine and sudden 100% irreversible deafness. When I asked my doctor about changing pain medications, she knew nothing of it.

This link is tenuous at best, and far more vague than the "link" between smoking and lung cancer, but a statistical correlation has been established.

The facts:

1. Researching a drug is expensive, and it has to be sufficiently different from the "natural" remedy in order to get a patent approved. Monsanto is currently trying to circumvent this minor inconvenience by registering a patent on a pre-existing (natural) gene sequence in pigs! If this insanity slips through, then every piglet born across the planet will have to be tested and those which carry the sequence will require a license fee payable to Monsanto.

2. Your average GP is not a Doctor. They have never done a Doctorate, and the title is a stolen one. Your GP is a technician, not a scientist.

3. Your GP cannot keep up with everything that is happening in the so-called science of medicine. He/She would have to read the equivalent of Encyclopædia Galactica every night in order to stay up to date, and those would only be the chosen entries that keep the drug companies happy.

There are plenty of us ex-Scns who have freely admitted that drugs have their place, and that the "absolutely no drugs will be tolerated" doctrine of $cn is a hokey one. I think it's time that a few detractors admitted that drugs are not the only answer, "medicine" doesn't know it all, and that there are alternatives to be found.

RolandRB

Rest in Peace

I believe you are trolling this thread, and I think it would be wise if you did go to sleep with regard to this thread, and we'll wake you up in a couple of millenia when all is known regarding the biology of the human body.

The only thing that is going to get me to sit up and take notice regarding any "cure" for cancer is a clinical trial done that demonstrates efficacy. I don't care about the opinions of experts on this. I want efficacy to be demonstrated. When this is done then I will look further into it. If you think that is "trolling" then maybe we just don't think along the same lines. I think the woo woos are trolling this thread because I do not believe that human beings can be so stupid, judged on what they have posted here.

Last edited:

DartSmohen

Silver Meritorious Patron
The only thing that is going to get me to look up and take notice regarding any "cure" for cancer is a clinical trial done that demonstrates efficacy. I don't care about the opinions of experts on this. I want efficacy to be demonstrated. When this is done then I will look further into it. If you think that is "trolling" then maybe we just don't think along the same lines. I think the woo woos are trolling this thread because I do not believe that human beings can be so stupid, judged on what they have posted here.

RB,

A good friend of mine has been having treatment for cancer. He has had the full battery of chemo and rediation treatment.

The doctors pronounced that his cancer was incurable and suggested that he go into a hospice.

Since then he has been taking apricot kernels. So far the cancer spread seems to have been arrested. As to whether or not the laetrille prooves to be working, only time will tell. I will let you know the outcome.

Dart

Carmel

Crusader
RB,

A good friend of mine has been having treatment for cancer. He has had the full battery of chemo and rediation treatment.

The doctors pronounced that his cancer was incurable and suggested that he go into a hospice.

Since then he has been taking apricot kernels. So far the cancer spread seems to have been arrested. As to whether or not the laetrille prooves to be working, only time will tell. I will let you know the outcome.

Dart
That's a tough one, but the cancer spread arresting sounds positive. Here's to a good outcome for your mate, and for all concerned! :thumbsup:

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
RB,

Dart

Taking baking powder (sodium bicarbonate) might help prevent metastasis as the migrating cancer cells seem to need to acidify the place where they rest and start growing. Sodium bicarbonate in the bloodstream (or perhaps the lymph system) will locally neutralise any acidity so it may help. Try both. There is everything to gain.

knn

Patron Meritorious
RB,

Dart
You can also try any of the things I wrote at
http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?p=233212#post233212

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Taking baking powder (sodium bicarbonate) might help prevent metastasis as the migrating cancer cells seem to need to acidify the place where they rest and start growing. Sodium bicarbonate in the bloodstream (or perhaps the lymph system) will locally neutralise any acidity so it may help. Try both. There is everything to gain*.

You know there will never be a double blind study done on Apricot seeds because there will be no "ToxiCo" profit from doing so.

Where's your double blind study into the efficacy of Baking Powder? Mrs McKenzie could get really rich here!

Yes. This time I am trolling, because if it's good for Baking Powder, it's good for Apricot.

* Why do you think people who have been discarded by medicine as "incurable" leap at the promise of something so simple and natural?

Of course the evidence is anecdotal. Those who die aren't exactly able to run around and tell people that it didn't work, or that they started the "therapy" too late for it to be successful.

Last edited:

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
You know there will never be a double blind study done on Apricot seeds because there will be no "ToxiCo" profit from doing so.

Where's your double blind study into the efficacy of Baking Powder? Mrs McKenzie could get really rich here!

Yes. This time I am trolling, because if it's good for Baking Powder, it's good for Apricot.

* Why do you think people who have been discarded by medicine as "incurable" leap at the promise of something so simple and natural?

Of course the evidence is anecdotal. Those who die aren't exactly able to run around and tell people that it didn't work, or that they started the "therapy" too late for it to be successful.

Baking powder is harmless (I think) so people with terminal cancer can swallow it by the can full, if it gives them hope. On the other hand, apricot kernels are poisonous as well as tasting nasty. If I had terminal cancer then I would be eating baking powder. I wouldn't be eating apricot kernels.

RolandRB

Rest in Peace

I am sure there are those reading this thread who are able to channel them from the afterlife.

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Baking powder is harmless (I think) so people with terminal cancer can swallow it by the can full, if it gives them hope. On the other hand, apricot kernels are poisonous as well as tasting nasty. If I had terminal cancer then I would be eating baking powder. I wouldn't be eating apricot kernels.

Try Alprazolam. It passes your efficacy tests and it tastes far worse than the Apricot seeds. Fortunately you're not required to chew the stuff.

Apricot seeds have NOT been proven poisonous. They have been shown to contain what is considered a poisonous substance, which when extracted using standard laboratory procedures probably seperates it from the previously encasing enzyme that was alleged to only open up inside a cancer cell.

I am not endorsing Apricot seeds--I simply pointed out that Phillip Day endorsed them, and that my Father had tried them AFTER having his prostate removed, which seemed pretty pointless to me. Yes, I tasted them. No. I would not take them on a daily basis as "preventive medicine". Yes. If I discovered a cancer, I would certainly give them a go--in conjunction with medical advice.