What's new

LAPD Investigating Alexander Jentzsch's Death

Lone Star

Crusader
That would be S.O.P. but this is the LAPD, i.e. heavily inflitrated and or bought off by the cult. So I have a feeling it will be white-washed. After the LAPD white-wash I think the FBI should step in. FBI, do you monitor this board?

The FBI wouldn't have jurisdiction over this case. A crime, or conspiracy to commit crime, has to cross state lines or be committed by a multi-jurisdictional organization such as the mob. If its true that the inlaws called OSA for instructions then it might potentially interest the feds. It would help if they had been in another state though. This would still be a huge stretch. The feds would rather the locals handle this.

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
My Thanks :yes: and Likes :thumbsup: to every post on this thread.

My heart goes out to Karen.

I mark the tragedy of Alexanders' Wrongful Death.

Nothing has changed in this evil clusterfuck of a cult since Lisa McPherson.

Not a fucking thing! :angry:

FUCK a bunch of dull tool Scientologists - worried that the church might lose face.

THE IGNORANT MOTHER FUCKERS BLEW THE CHANCE TO SAVE FACE BY TREATING ALEXANDER WITH HUMAN KINDNESS AND RESPECT FOR HIS HUMAN RIGHTS WHICH THEY SO SANCTIMONIOUSLY SPEW.

What a bunch of lying, denying, scheming dogs.

To HELL with them all.

By God may the reckoning come for these delusive deviants.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
We completed hatted the The Los Angeles Coroner's office on what the "Church of Scientology" perpetrated on Joan Woods, the Coroner of Lisa Mcpherson in Clearwater.

It was good coaching to do.

The Los Angeles Coroner's office is completely autonomous and not under the jurisdiction of LAPD.

We also coached the Coroner's Office on the Stacie Moxon electrocution and death cover -up at Gold Base. The incredulous "Went to handle a squirrel" story.

Michele_B

Patron
To clarify, all dead bodies are to be reported to the coroner with the exception of people under hospice care. Anyone as young as Alexander and not under hospice undergoes autopsy. That is standard procedure. If the FBI doesn't get involved, perhaps the attorney general will.

CA Office of the Attorney General
1300 I Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Attn Public Inquiry Unit

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Thinking about this needless tragedy, two expressions of law (and common decency) kept unavoidably pushing themselves into consciousness:

Callous Disregard.

Depraved Indifference.​

From Wikipedia:

Depraved-heart murder, also known as depraved-indifference murder, is an American legal term for an action that demonstrates a "callous disregard for human life" and results in death. In most states, depraved heart killings constitute second-degree murder.

If no death results, such acts would generally be defined as reckless endangerment and possibly other crimes, such as assault.

The common law punishes unintentional homicide as murder if the defendant commits an act of gross recklessness. A classic example of depraved-heart murder under the common law is in the case Commonwealth v. Malone, where the court affirmed the second-degree murder conviction of a teenager for a death arising from a game of Russian roulette.[2]

Under the Model Penal Code. Depraved-heart murder is recognized in the Model Penal Code § 210.2(1)(b).[3] The Model Penal Code considers unintentional killing to constitute murder when the conduct of the defendant manifests "extreme indifference to the value of human life".

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Some of the comments:

TheHoleDoesNotExist
... I'd like to hear more about Ed Winters, Coroner. If I'm not mistaken, he is Very familiar with Scientology bodies.

dagobarbz 2 hours ago in reply to Karen de la Carriere

"Drinking and drugging," two of Scientology's most common accusations against those of us who are inconvenient to their schemes.

What about that fever then, huh? I hope authorities dig deep, and that you don't necessarily buy into the memory of your son being some sort of out of control drug abusing alcoholic.

Hell, they sent a PI thru my parent's hood door to door telling people I am a junkie/alcoholic drug dealer. 0 for 3 there, okay? It's all they've got and the accusation does double service; attack the attacker, and discredit them by fitting them into their world view of ZOMG THE WORLD IS GOING TO HELL WITH DRUGS AND ALCOHOL!

And Kawasaki syndrome...

and many more ... http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/07/alexander_jentz_1.php?ref=navigation

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
After he routed out of the Sea Org in 2010, Alexander left Los Angeles and went to Texas where he took a job with Scientologist David Melrose who owns "United Debt Services LLC" located in Frisco, Texas. (Dallas/Ft Worth Metroplex)

David Melrose, another deep Koolaid drinker cut a $350,000 check for "Dallas Ideal Org" some 2 1/2 years ago for the "Church." Alexander flew to Dallas to pick up the check while he worked in the Sea Org, he told me so.

Alexander fled Los Angeles to get out of Los Angeles where Sea Org recruiters were trying to get him back in one year ago. He was now ex SO. 'I am going to Dallas to escape the insanity" were his exact words.

Alexander owned an Acura that I had purchased for him when he was in the Sea Org. This car is registered in Texas to Alexander but shows David Melrose's home address in Frisco.
Google "United Debt Services complaints" if you want to read about this company.

David Melrose fired Alexander only a month before Alexander's death.

Another sleazy company as expected from a die hard kool aid drinker.
Read more
http://dallashomeloansinsider.blogspot.com/

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
In most jursidictions, any death that was "unattended" (no medical personnel were present at the death) is automatically investigated by local law enforcement to determine if the death was accidental, natural or a homicide.

"Homicide" means death caused by the actions of one or more persons.

In other words -- this LAPD "investigation" may or may not be a big deal.

(I now owe the "air quotes jar" a whole lot of quarters.)

TG1

Yep. When my poor old dad died, they insisted on doing an autopsy cuz he died alone. THEN they used the time of day they found him, although there were indications that he'd been there for hours.

I love the concept of "air quotes jar".

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

If the police investigation is even superficially attempted, there will be two(2) areas of discovery very closely inspected and compared.

* The verbal representations of witnesses and parties of interest; both their initial statements to the police/coroner AND any followup questioning done at police headquarters, videotaped.

* The phone records of those parties to establish who calls were made to and when.​

It is virtually inconceivable that OSA was not called during this entire church-controlled operation.

Inconsistencies are extraordinarily difficult to cover up in this modern age--despite the church's arrogant self-assurance of their ability to hide, spin or lie about the hard facts--but that doesn't work anymore; witness the Internet.

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
We completed hatted the The Los Angeles Coroner's office on what the "Church of Scientology" perpetrated on Joan Woods, the Coroner of Lisa Mcpherson in Clearwater.

It was good coaching to do.

The Los Angeles Coroner's office is completely autonomous and not under the jurisdiction of LAPD.

We also coached the Coroner's Office on the Stacie Moxon electrocution and death cover -up at Gold Base. The incredulous "Went to handle a squirrel" story.

Great job - that gives hope that the Scientology Old Boy Graft Network, made stronger at every Celebrity Center Anniversary Gala, can be shut out of this until justice is done.

The Scientology Political Machine needs to be brought under scrutiny. With a billion plus dollars to throw around, I have NO doubt the Chairman of the Cult of Crime and Greed owns a politico or two.

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
Subpoena the Evans phone records from July 2 through July 4!! I guaran-fucking-tee you the cult and OSA were aware of Alex's death and giving instructions to "lose" or plant evidence surrounding it 24 to 48 hours before the call to 911 was ever made.

Subpoena the Evans home,office and cell records and then after LE finds constant calls between them and church agents, then subpoena the cults phone records.

Crossing my fingers that that they werent smart or panicked to use burner phones until late into the game. But the cheapness and lack of funds among the SO means they wouldn't have "wasted" precious money on burner phones - in fact they'd still be waiting on the fund approval for them today.

Moosejewels

Patron Meritorious
As Tommy Boy said, prior to his jumping up on the couch for Opie, and I paraphrase because my memory's shot : "When we come across an accident, we are the only ones who can handle it. We are the only ones who can do anything about it.
We superior motherfu**ers are the only ones who can take care of the situation."
So when these OATEES come accross one of their own, obviously in distress, they ignore him for a day, then take a kid to school, have some tea and donuts, and immediately call 911. Sounds like OATEE sized non-confront.
If that poor kid wasn't truly deceased, this would be funny as hell. I truly hope that doesn't sound too crass. I do not mean to make light of this tragedy.
His mom must be going through hell.
I do wish her strength and the blessing of many strong family and friends to help her through this.

Beacon

Patron
What is sticking out like a glaring beacon in the night is:

The family shows no remorse - typical Scientology "think". No feelings. No compassion.

If they did they would of let Karen know about it and see him and help him. She's the ES PEE? Who died whilst under "their" care???

NO EMPATHY, NO SYMPATHY, NO ABILITY TO be HUMAN:

It is common for mis-emotion (inappropriate emotions) amongst the Scientologists!

Well, the family's lawyers are telling them to shut the f--- up, so I don't expect to hear anything from them any time soon. This whole thing just stinks.

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron

Sindy ~~

I will tell my thoughts. My own speculation.
No, I don't know that a drop-off at school occurred before calling 911.
Maybe, maybe not.
I think when the in-laws Jeffrey and Maureen Evans called in Alexander's death to OSA, it was a time bomb.

Heber, the incarcerated father's son is dead.
OSA would have asked for guidance up the command structure.

BUT

David Miscavige is busy busy busy doing damage control on Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes. He is jammed with Bert Fields and the lawyers he talks to all day long.

So there is a time lag before "Office of COB" (David Miscavige) responds.

Alexander's life is slipping away while the in-laws wait for OSA guidance on how to handle this. OSA is waiting for the Miscavige /RTC orders on what to do.
Meanwhile Alexander is dying past the time clock of resuscitation.
In order to explain to the Coroner why the time lag before calling 911 ..any story such as "drop off a kid to school: could be made up.

This was a Church of Scientology Office of Special Affairs involvement from beginning to end.

Subpoena the Evans phone records from July 2 through July 4!! I guaran-fucking-tee you the cult and OSA were aware of Alex's death and giving instructions to "lose" or plant evidence surrounding it 24 to 48 hours before the call to 911 was ever made.

Subpoena the Evans home,office and cell records and then after LE finds constant calls between them and church agents, then subpoena the cults phone records.

Crossing my fingers that that they werent smart or panicked to use burner phones until late into the game. But the cheapness and lack of funds among the SO means they wouldn't have "wasted" precious money on burner phones - in fact they'd still be waiting on the fund approval for them today.

I sincerely hope someone is getting this concept across to the Coroner's office REPEATEDLY til they get it! They, although familiar with crimes, are NOT used to the insane and insidious premeditated acts of the c of s in a case such as this. The cult has a unique heirarchy and system/channel of commands. Any trouble = don't call 911, call OSA and get an OK. Fucking asses! PLEASE get the Coroner's office to subpoena phone records. I look forward to charges of criminal negligence.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Well, it sounds like Scientology doesn't own the coroner. Hopefully it doesn't own the LAPD either.

It has a very cozy relationship with the cult. Long time Scientology Gerald Chaleff became Police Commissioner for the LAPD and was later fired after an audit revealed millions of dollars in misspent funds.

http://www.skeptictank.org/gen3/gen02035.htm

[video=youtube;UCMZClyitqo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCMZClyitqo[/video]

Despite his firing by the Mayor, he was rehired in another position..

http://www.lapdonline.org/home/comm_bio_view/7588

FoTi

Crusader
I wish the police would get ahold of Heber to see if he really did go to a memorial service for Alexander or if he even actually knows that his son died.

PTSPal

Patron with Honors
Yeah, well, the problem is, they do.

Anyone who knows Scientology's history knows the cozy relationship they have with the LAPD and the Clearwater police. They've made it their business to establish those relationships.

They might have even asked themselves that the LAPD "investigate" with the assurance they would get a clean bill of health.

And how much could they actually investigate at this point? The body has been cremated.

Unfortunately, I think Lulu is correct...I'm afraid OSA owns the LAPD and that includes the chief. I"m pretty sure this is likely a cover just to make sure that they can say the LAPD investigated it out....They may suspect that someone unstable knows something....

:duh::duh::duh:

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have to ask...

What kind of an investigation can be done at this point if the body is creamated?

I mean, the medical examiner isn't going to admit to making a mistake. Why should he? You can't prove anything now.

The report is not yet final. There are tissue samples that are frozen, there are the medical examiner's records, there are toxicology results that have yet to come back.

Seriously, watch some episodes of Dr. G., Medical Examiner -- her passion for uncovering the truth and giving the families the necessary information is really cool.

Subpoena the Evans phone records from July 2 through July 4!! ...

Just out of curiosity, on what basis?

Even with the PATRIOT Act in force police can't simply require personal records be opened because they happen to be curious. There has to be sufficient evidence suggestive of some possible crime to convince a court to issue a warrant. Courts frown on fishing expeditions.

Mark A. Baker

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
That's my opinion as well. I imagine there was some attempt at the assist for someone who is dropping the body. Two OT VIIs aren't likely to ignore a dead or dying man, no matter what their personal relationship with him. If they wouldn't act to help the person, they would definitely act to help the church.

One would *think* you are correct...however, the reports, so far tell a way different story.

Why would 2 people, OT or not, see someone not responding and leave them.........for ANY reason? It does not add up. Something smells in river
city, AGAIN.

>>?????>>> :confused2:

Tory/Magoo