What's new

Leah Remini has been declared a suppressive person

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Re: Leah Remini is and Expressive Trouble Multiplier and ETM.

In Tony's article it seem that the Co$ called her a massive PTS.

She is a potential Source of Trouble to the Co$.

More so than a Potential Source of Trouble she is now actual trouble for them. There is potential energy and kinetic energy. So maybe she is a Kinetic Trouble Source. KTS

However she is really not the "source: of trouble. DM is the actual source of the trouble. Because if she were gone someone there would be and are others causing trouble. However is DM is gone some of the trouble might actually stop. So he must be the source by definition.

She is exponential trouble. She is really just magnifying the trouble caused by the "Source" of trouble. DM is the only one wanting to suppress everyone and not let them talk. He is the only one that is factually suppressing anyone.

Funny how they call her "Suppressive" she certainly is not suppressive. She is not suppressing anything. She is expressive

She is and Expressive Trouble Multiplier and ETM or a Kinetic Trouble Multiplier KTM.

Stick that in your little red dictionary.

Very cool post!

I particularly like the observation "She is not suppressing anything. She is expressive."

An Expressive Person ("EP").

Let me use that word in sentences until I feel good about it.

"Leah is an Expressive Person."

"At the top of the Bridge, everyone
reaches the state of Expressive Person."​

Hey! I just realized that Leah didn't blow Scientology--she simply reached EP, didn't want to overrun and ended off.

Okay, I feel good about it.

Last edited:
Is the issuance of the coveted "Goldenrod" award part of the fabulous new "Golden Age of Tech"?
When they issue it they should give her a laurel and hardy hand shake as well. Mimsey

blazingsad61.jpg

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
That's kinda what I'm seeing. I think it's a bit personal between Leah and the Dwarfenfuhrer.''

I'm rooting for Leah!

Yeah, and it's personal with M&M, too, and a few other folks. Rich as he is, there are only so many personal vendettas that DM can run.

aegerprimo

Summa Cum Laude
desperation row....

Their own PR policies once said, back in 60's, to attack those things that are unpopular and to support those things that were considered popular in society in order to build their own reputation.

The dwarf is but an idiot... an idiot who tries to hide this fact behind his own followers money.
Yep DM is an idiot. :footbullet: Sux to be him, great to be us! :clever:

aegerprimo

Summa Cum Laude
Re: Leah Remini is and Expressive Trouble Multiplier and ETM.

In Tony's article it seem that the Co$ called her a massive PTS.

She is a potential Source of Trouble to the Co$.

More so than a Potential Source of Trouble she is now actual trouble for them. There is potential energy and kinetic energy. So maybe she is a Kinetic Trouble Source. KTS

However she is really not the "source: of trouble. DM is the actual source of the trouble. Because if she were gone someone there would be and are others causing trouble. However is DM is gone some of the trouble might actually stop. So he must be the source by definition.

She is exponential trouble. She is really just magnifying the trouble caused by the "Source" of trouble. DM is the only one wanting to suppress everyone and not let them talk. He is the only one that is factually suppressing anyone.

Funny how they call her "Suppressive" she certainly is not suppressive. She is not suppressing anything. She is expressive

She is and Expressive Trouble Multiplier and ETM or a Kinetic Trouble Multiplier KTM.

Stick that in your little red dictionary.
I actually understand that! :thumbsup:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Let's see now.....a wog's perspective on the Hollywood Scilon scene....

Leah Remini= Cool, down-to-earth, honest and sane person........Declared SP

Paul Haggis= Cool, down-to-earth, honest and sane person.........Declared SP

Jason Beghe= Cool, down-to-earth, honest and sane person........Declared SP

Michael Fairman
= Cool, down-to-earth, honest and sane person.....Declared SP

While on the other hand......

Tom Cruise
= Whacked out, lying fanatical nut job who takes advantage of slave labor........Active and loyal member

Kirstie Alley
= Whacked out, lying fanatical mean spirited nut job.....Active and loyal member

Jenna Elfman= Whacked out, lying fanatical mean spirited nub job.....Active and loyal member..

John Travolta
= Whacked out, fanatical nut job who allowed "the tech" to kill his son prematurely.....Active and loyal member

Kelly Preston= Whacked out, lying fanatical nut job who allowed "the tech" to kill her son prematurely.....Active and loyal member

Will Smith
= Lying nut job who isn't even honest enough to admit he's a clam.....Who cares

Jada Pincket Smith= Who gives a shit.....irrelevant loser has-been, or never-was

It's not just a perspective. It's reality.

Those celebs you mentioned who left were always cool. They were never the "wacked out nut jobs". They were the celebs you still liked even though they were in the cult.

The celebs remaining in the cult are factually hard to like (JT might be the only exception to that).

This proves that Scientology only keeps unlikable nut jobs! :biggrin:

(In my head this is a scientific calulation)

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes - one does not have to be Declared SP to have everything taken from them...that is the ONLY thing you can rely on from one's involvement in Scientology..."deprived of property" - and it should be listed as the EP of every single course and "service :whistling: offered by the CULT!:yes:

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious
Let's see now.....a wog's perspective on the Hollywood Scilon scene....

Leah Remini= Cool, down-to-earth, honest and sane person........Declared SP

Paul Haggis= Cool, down-to-earth, honest and sane person.........Declared SP

Jason Beghe= Cool, down-to-earth, honest and sane person........Declared SP

Michael Fairman
= Cool, down-to-earth, honest and sane person.....Declared SP

While on the other hand......

Tom Cruise
= Whacked out, lying fanatical nut job who takes advantage of slave labor........Active and loyal member

Kirstie Alley
= Whacked out, lying fanatical mean spirited nut job.....Active and loyal member

Jenna Elfman= Whacked out, lying fanatical mean spirited nub job.....Active and loyal member..

John Travolta
= Whacked out, fanatical nut job who allowed "the tech" to kill his son prematurely.....Active and loyal member

Kelly Preston= Whacked out, lying fanatical nut job who allowed "the tech" to kill her son prematurely.....Active and loyal member

Will Smith
= Lying nut job who isn't even honest enough to admit he's a clam.....Who cares

Jada Pincket Smith= Who gives a shit.....irrelevant loser has-been, or never-was

So Lone Star what are you trying to say?

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
This particular morsel piqued my interest.

Our sources had told us that Remini hoped to avoid being declared an SP so she could remain in contact with some other celebrities who were on the fence about leaving.
This might go some way to explaining why only 3 celebs turned up to the superpowers event.

HelluvaHoax!

The stupid of being an SP (Stupid Person)

CROSS-POSTED FROM THE STUPID THREAD

REF: The moment of stupidly "declaring" popular actress Leah Remini to be an "SP".

Now, there's something that would be very good for the media to run with. How about a headline stating:

SCIENTOLOGY DECLARES BELOVED
ACTRESS TO BE EVIL LIKE ADOLPH HITLER!

Then, articles can quote liberally from the HCOB "The Anti-Social Personality", noting that Scientology's paranoid rants (called "declares") claim that "SPs" like Leah are criminals and mass murderers.

HCOB 27 Sept 1966
THE ANTISOCIAL PERSONALITY THE ANTI-SCIENTOLOGIST

There are certain characteristics and mental attitudes which cause about 20 percent of a race to oppose violently any betterment activity or group
…..
Crime and criminal acts are perpetrated by antisocial personalities. Inmates of institutions commonly trace their state back to contact with such personalities
…..
Well-known, even stellar, examples of such a personality are, of course, Napoleon and Hitler. Dillinger, Pretty Boy Floyd, Christie and other famous criminals were well-known examples of the antisocial personality. But with such a cast of characters in history we neglect the less stellar examples and do not perceive that such personalities exist in current life, very common, often undetected.
…..
When we trace the cause of a failing business
we will inevitably discover somewhere in its ranks the antisocial personality hard at work.
In
families which are breaking up commonly find one or the other of the persons involved to have such a personality.

They may also wish to note that on the absurd claim that SPs are "the cause of a failing business", Scientology regularly drives its member to personal and corporate bankruptcy by coercing them max out their credit cards and hand over all their hard earned money to the cult in order to not "lose their eternity". [ref: Bankrupt multi-millionaires Matt Feshback, Richard Acunto et al, who lost their fortunes and companies to the cult]. By way of example, the "SP" Leah Remini donated over a million dollars to Scientology to achieve "Total Freedom", paying $300,000 alone for a 2-3 month stretch of spiritual counseling to find her "crimes" because she dared to ask where Shelly, her friend and David Miscavige's wife, was.

Compounding the madness, not only does Scientology claim that SPs are a "psychotic" mass of seething evil that dooms the planet, they imagine that SPs like Leah are the cause of "families which are breaking up"--even though it is Scientology that feverishly tried to use disconnection policies to break up Leah's own family.

While the general public is unlikely to fully appreciate the nuanced psychopatholgy of Scientology's fair game attacks on its critics and own former parishioners, it should prove nearly impossible for them to avoid the radioactive contamination from our favorite planet-saving-church's "Leah is like Hitler" buffoonery.

Have I mentioned recently that Scientology destroys everything in its vicinity including itself?

Last edited:
Anyone wanna come over to my house and help me with a youtube mini drama called "Bride of Xenu?"

I'm thinking of being the bride myself. Tommy Davis can be Xenu.
I am posting David Micarriage as the ministah. Lou can be the bridesmaid.
Who can be best man..Tom Cruise? That bitch would upstage me, but have to admit he has a winning smile to the degree no one else will have to get a sore face smiling too much. Kirstie can be the Bride's mother... Or......Xenu's Mother! That scares me. Let's do my place up like the Supa Powah foyer.
That place is so Bad Taste Movie. I think that as the Bride I will arrive in a lovely carriage pulled by Sea Org slaves. I want that OSA creature to have a role too, whats her name? Pouw or something? She could be the midwife when our despicable progeny issues forth from my loins nine months hence. Shelly must have a role too.....she would be good to keep on hold when we need something startling to generate a new series later...

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
It's not just a perspective. It's reality.

Those celebs you mentioned who left were always cool. They were never the "wacked out nut jobs". They were the celebs you still liked even though they were in the cult.

The celebs remaining in the cult are factually hard to like (JT might be the only exception to that).

This proves that Scientology only keeps unlikable nut jobs! :biggrin:

(In my head this is a scientific calulation)

JT gets more pity than contempt from me.

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious
I was trying to say what Emma replied in post #49. The good ones leave and get declared while the whack jobs stay and become even more dedicated/fanatical.

Sorry I was joking with you. It's funny though if you take Hubbard's policies and apply the opposite it actually makes more sense. The true SPs i.e. Hubbard and DM make all the others connected to the church PTS. This includes all public and staff. It is a true statement because name me 1 person who doesn't go up and down while still in Scientology. For years I never could figure out the answers as to why when I was connected to the bridge my life was always in conflict. When I wasn't my life went very well. To get an SP declare is actually a good thing as you can now disconnect from the church and that alone will ensure better conditions for you. Of course if you have family still in then there still is a connection and that is the sucky part. You are dead right about the ones who leave. Leah leaves and her life gets happier and better. TC stays in and has 3 divorces.

HelluvaHoax!

Declaration of war.

:clapping: Exactly! :clapping:

Somebody hook me up to a lie detector and indicate my FN, because I just realized something kinda big:

Scientology declares war on people! That's what it does. War vs psychiatrists. War vs reporters. War vs. critics. War vs. anyone who disagrees with it. War vs. aliens. War vs. Homo Sapiens.

Ultimately, Scientology "works" because it convinces individual Scientologists to declare war vs. themselves--and their battle map is something called the "Grade Chart".