What's new

Mike "I'm All About the Crimes" Rinder

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
Oh. I bet he's ignored me, as I tend to be an a-hole at times. Didn't used to be that way until I was sec checked for about five months straight, FPRD style. I haven't been right since.

I am a hideous creature that Scientology made.

It would be funny, if it were really funny, but it's not.

I have good days and bad days.

But here comes the world series!!

Who's your team Alanzo?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Oh. Yeah, that makes sense. Busy guy.

The Moonlighting PL was taken out of the last series of green vols, by the way. Before the green vols disappeared altogether.
OK so is your point now that a person could be on staff in a class 5 org and make enough money to survive?

That because this guy has a wog job he could NOT have been the EO STL for 10 years?

That any staff member is not a "busy guy" working two jobs?

Lulu's disinformation and obfuscation campaigns continue.

He is still living in the same city as the rest of his family and is in touch with them -and the ED of the STL org Chad Lane - at least on social media.

He's not "in hiding".

Neither you nor I - or anyone else but Kevin - knows if he is "out".

Except for this

Kevin Forney   Scientology Service Completions   Truth About Scientology Statistics Project.png

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
And yet he continues with this burning question, what the hell is Kevin Forney doing? Many people have lost sleep over this for some time. Mike Rinder should be ashamed about his glaring lack or journalistic integrity.

I know I for one will be asking for my money back at the first possible moment.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
OK so is your point now that a person could be on staff in a class 5 org and make enough money to survive?

That because this guy has a wog job he could NOT have been the EO STL for 10 years?

That any staff member is not a "busy guy" working two jobs?

Lulu's disinformation and obfuscation campaigns continue.

He is still living in the same city as the rest of his family and is in touch with them -and the ED of the STL org Chad Lane - at least on social media.

He's not "in hiding".

Neither you nor I - or anyone else but Kevin - knows if he is "out".

Except for this

View attachment 15842

Oh, for christ's sake, Alanzo, it was just a mild comment that DIDN'T HAVE A POINT.

Why does "busy guy" have to mean a laundry list of innuendo and accusations?

You must be something at cocktail parties.

"Hi, Alanzo, how's it going?"

"WHAT ARE YOU INSINUATING? THAT I'M NOT WELL? THAT I'M GOING SOMEWHERE?"

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
OK. So, do you know the deal with this guy? This LinkedIn profile is definitely him. Looks like he's had a regular IT job for the last eight plus years.

Doesn't sound like he's even on staff.
I actually do know the real identity of "Out-Ethics".

It's NOT who Alanzo is claiming him to be, and he is the farthest thing from an OSA operative that one can be.

But Alanzo's attempt to out another member of ESMB is pretty disgusting in my book. Something that would have caused possibly a permanent ban had he done it during almost the entire time that ESMB existed.

But now it's just "free speech".

If it had been done to Alanzo, Emma would have a stroke over it, but it's totally fine now because Out-Ethics pissed her off.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Oh, for christ's sake, Alanzo, it was just a mild comment that DIDN'T HAVE A POINT.

Why does "busy guy" have to mean a laundry list of innuendo and accusations?

You must be something at cocktail parties.

"Hi, Alanzo, how's it going?"

"WHAT ARE YOU INSINUATING? THAT I'M NOT WELL? THAT I'M GOING SOMEWHERE?"
Bullshit.

You have a passive-aggressive point to everything you write lately.

Did I answer your fucking questions?

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
I would suggest you spend more effort trying to understand what Alanzo is saying than trying to put him down. Then you might understand.

There is no requirement in understanding someone that you agree with them!

His points about antis acting in a very similar manner as die hard churchies, is fairly plain to me.
This is an interesting observation. I haven't been aware of this but then maybe I'm not connected to any "antis". Could you explain, from your experience, who are the "antis" and where do they post their "die-hard churchy-like" rants. I actually am interested.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I actually do know the real identity of "Out-Ethics".

It's NOT who Alanzo is claiming him to be, and he is the farthest thing from an OSA operative that one can be.

But Alanzo's attempt to out another member of ESMB is pretty disgusting in my book. Something that would have caused possibly a permanent ban had he done it during almost the entire time that ESMB existed.

But now it's just "free speech".

If it had been done to Alanzo, Emma would have a stroke over it, but it's totally fine now because Out-Ethics pissed her off.
Who said anything about "Out Ethics"?

I updated the thread on OSA Operatives.

What are you doing? Do you know something about Out Ethics?

What is it? Isn't he supposed to be under the radar?

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Bullshit.

You have a passive-aggressive point to everything you write lately.

Did I answer your fucking questions?

OK. I give up.

I thought maybe we could have sort of normal back and forth human chit chat, but I guess that's not happening.

Not that you ever listen to anyone about anything, least of all me, but, not everything is part of a crusade.

And acting like it does doesn't play well in real life.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
OK. I give up.

I thought maybe we could have sort of normal back and forth human chit chat, but I guess that's not happening.

Not that you ever listen to anyone about anything, least of all me, but, not everything is part of a crusade.

And acting like it does doesn't play well in real life.
You mean characterizing how I would react to the question "How are you?" at a cocktail party?

Why should I be the least bit polite to you if you are not polite to me?

Answer: I don't have to be.

Out Effix

Out Ethics Ex Ethics Officer
I was reading through some posts about Alanzo. I thought it would be worthy of sharing who Alanzo really is.

EMMA posted on ESMB:
"It used to really bother me that Alanzo turned out to be such a dick, but now I see him for what he is and always has been - a mentally unstable attention seeker.
I didn't watch it all but from what I could make of it he was railing against fanaticism. Every one of his "crusades" on his blog, other blogs, ESMB and Reddit reek of fanaticism.
fanatic - fəˈnatɪk
noun
1. a person filled with excessive and single-minded zeal, especially for an extreme religious or political cause.
"religious fanatics"
synonyms: zealot, extremist, militant, dogmatist, devotee, sectarian, bigot, chauvinist, partisan, radical, diehard, ultra, activist, apologist, adherent;
It appears he gets fixated on one idea (Scientology, Anti-Scientology, Anti-Anti-Scientology) for years at a time and refuses to let go, digging in hard, sucking in confirmation bias like oxygen.
Then something happens and a switch gets flicked, and his fanaticism changes to the opposition of what he was originally fighting, burning bridges, friendships and credibility along the way.
It's a shitty thing to watch - a person who used to be a friend, making a fool of himself with such little self awareness that it makes you feel ill."