What's new

My in and out story

Good twin

Floater
Flag Training - round 2

Okay by now I have completed the BSM twice, Student Hat twice, Mini Crse Sup crs twice, Pro Sup course once, Pro W/Cer twice. I'm ready to back to Flag and do Tech TRs again, one more round of Mini Crse Sup, and on to Pro Sup. Whew!:melodramatic:
Then my plan is to go to Dennis Erlich and tell him to go shit in his hat! (not really, by now I feel like he totally saved me and I want to be as tough as Brian Livingston - after all we'd rather have you dead then incapable.)
So back to Flag and now it really looks different. Lot less scarey. The tech TRs course is even more fun then before. The MCSC is a breeze. (After 5 times through the study tapes.) I really enjoyed doing a Clay demo of "Courses, Their Ideal Scene". I knew exactly where I was going and exactly how to get there. I did a MSCS internship this time. The internship was on the balcony in the ballroom. The sups were very helpful. We were a tight team of interns. I was in high demand as a word clearer. My metering was smooth and precise. I suped in every course room I could find. I got through my training in checksheet time. I finished my intership and got a Senior C/S pass from David Mayo himself.:happydance: This time I was happy to leave Flag as a real product. I felt I could clear the planet singlehandedly if I had too.
What comes up next is the first time I was offloaded. It's not really an "in and out" story. It's and in and out and in and out and in and out story. So here we go on to something all the oldtimers will remember...... the wholesale offloading of list 1 R/Sers.

Wisened One

Crusader
Wow GT, love your writing...feel like I'm right there with you, experience by experience:yes: Keep posting....just keep posting......

Good twin

Floater
Out for the first time

Okay. I'm back on postand mostly doing okay. :whistling:
Now at this time (Prior to the Mission Holders conference of '82) Things were already beginning to shift in the mission network. We were still franchises; We were still reporting directly to World Wide. We were pretty much left alone unless we requested help from our Orgs. The next part is my observation from where I was at. The missions started to become diluted. By this I mean Mission Holders who were successful were asked to take on more. They were asked to take over smaller less successful missions. They were asked to open up more missions. Mission staffs were divided and split and shifted all over the place. Not to mention the fact that mission staff sent for training at higher Org had a tendency to not come back. So from where I sat it seemed that when Mission Holders were later accused of ripping off the Orgs, someone definitely got their wires crossed. Anyway, back to my story.
I was called in to my EDs office one day and was told that I needed some auditing. :confused2: I had been requesting some cramming or assistance, but auditing sounded good to me.:yes: The ED was a bit too serious as far as I was concerned and told me that it was very important that I get auditing right away and that none of the mission auditors were available to me. I needed to come up with enough money for 50 hours ASAP and was being released from post to do so.:confused2: WTF!
I went home and made no effort to get the money. I had no money. I had no shore story. I just went to my parents house and tried not to introvert. :dizzy:
I got a call from the Senior C/S of my mission. Was told "The case phenomena I have located on you, by thorough folder study, is very serious. If you don't have it addressed immediately you will definitely end up in a psych ward, and if that happens even I can't save you." :melodramatic: OMG! :bigcry:
Now realize, I have not been told that I am being offloaded. I am told I can be saved but I am at serious risk of permanent insanity. I got a family member to come up with the cash. :yes:
I was sent to my Org to buy auditing. I did. I was put on a C/S 53. I'm pretty sure everything was reading. I got an Int R/D. The EP was I had my first headache this lifetime. That was memorable of course. Got that corrected and moved on. After the 53 I got my Sec Check. The auditor was really good; made me feel totally safe. We covered times when I had been blowy, etc. She covered each item on List 1. I was right there with her ready to investigate and uncover any and all CI I might have on Scientology. I got off my overts and of course realized that there were alot of things that I hadn't done. I felt tremendous relief and I was extremely grateful for being allowed to come clean. I felt I was probably the best qualified staff member in my mission now.Why doesn't every staff member get this Sec Check?:confused2: I was ready to get on with it.:yes: My auditor had done a great job. She rfactored me that my auditing program was complete and sent me to the examiner. I attested to completing my program. I wrote a Success story.:eyeroll: Then I was routed to someone (it gets hazy here) who put me on a leaving staff routing form.:no: You've got to be fucking kidding me! :pullhair: It sure felt like my recent auditing addressed everything possible to make me a staff member not to unmake a staff member. :ohmy: I was upset. I got routed back to my auditor. The ruds were put in. I was Rfactored about being a List 1 R/Ser. I was told that until I got through OT3 I was dangerous to the group. I kinda wrapped my thinking around that and felt like I could make this tremendous sacrifice. I would withhold myself from my group for the good of the group. I would work hard and get up the bridge to OT 3 and be valuable again after that. I was okay with this.:yes:
Then I routed to HCO, the next step on my routing form. The HAS looked over my Routing form and asked how I felt about leaving staff. I told him it was explained to me that it was the greatest good. He asked if I knew why I was being routed off. I said "yes, it was explained to me...:omg: He blew up.:grouch: Do you know what it means to be a List 1 R/Ser??!?:grouch: He
proceeded to let me know exactly what an R/S indicates, exactly what List 1 entails, and exactly the percentage of humankind that R/Ses on List 1.:omg:
It was brutal. I had no trouble withholding myself from Scientology. Obviously if I wanted a clear planet I better stay away and let them get on with it.
Breaktime kids......I'm exhausted.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Good story, Good Twin. Do continue when you feel up to it. The CofS wastes another great staff member....

Paul

grundy

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am R/Sing on DM. I am R/Sing on ethics officers who R/S on people with List 1 R/Ses. I am a list 1 R/Ser ......

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
snip

Do you know what it means to be a List 1 R/Ser??!?:grouch: He
proceeded to let me know exactly what an R/S indicates, exactly what List 1 entails, and exactly the percentage of humankind that R/Ses on List 1.:omg:
It was brutal. I had no trouble withholding myself from Scientology. Obviously if I wanted a clear planet I better stay away and let them get on with it.
Breaktime kids......I'm exhausted.

Oh man, this brings back memories....I was kinda in a similar situation!

Found to be A LIST ONE R/S ER and suddenly I had to slink away from somewhere I thought I could/did contribute. I had a lot of life mocked up in front of me there, had a 2d there, friends.....successes... Everyone was nice, but they knew.... I moved back to my parents and took up drinking....

Same era...

But I suspect you will be back in soon, as the story seems to be developing a theme!

alex

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wow Good Twin. You're my other half and I didn't know most of this stuff. See, I just see you, not all this crap we all have been labeled with.

But in my not paying a whole lot of attention to various things when I was in, what is a L 1 R/Ser? From the way it you describe the R factor, I probably should be happy with my ignorance.

Good twin

Floater
Wow Good Twin. You're my other half and I didn't know most of this stuff. See, I just see you, not all this crap we all have been labeled with.

But in my not paying a whole lot of attention to various things when I was in, what is a L 1 R/Ser? From the way it you describe the R factor, I probably should be happy with my ignorance.

Oh ImOut. You will be so proud of me when you find out all. List One is List of Key terminals and principles of Scientology. R/S is Rock Slam. Rock Slam = evil intention. List 1 R/Ser is one with evil intentions on Scientology, LRH, Clearing the planet; that kinda stuff. Here's the little subtle clue I got from HCO: only 2% of people are List 1 R/Sers. So there! I didn't get my first actual SP declare 'till a few years later. It's coming up, but I'm taking a break.

It's amazing telling this as I experienced it. It's just not something you talk about while you are in. Or you tell the PR version or some such. You realize that at this point I haven't been in Scientology even for 5 years! There's 27 more to tell. Sheesh!

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh ImOut. You will be so proud of me when you find out all. List One is List of Key terminals and principles of Scientology. R/S is Rock Slam. Rock Slam = evil intention. List 1 R/Ser is one with evil intentions on Scientology, LRH, Clearing the planet; that kinda stuff. Here's the little subtle clue I got from HCO: only 2% of people are List 1 R/Sers. So there! I didn't get my first actual SP declare 'till a few years later. It's coming up, but I'm taking a break.

It's amazing telling this as I experienced it. It's just not something you talk about while you are in. Or you tell the PR version or some such. You realize that at this point I haven't been in Scientology even for 5 years! There's 27 more to tell. Sheesh!

Thanks Good Twin for the info. I knew what R/S was - I did do my Solo One course - but so long ago I remember very little of it.

I do remember how cool and collected you were on another "incident" that I sort of knew about. That's probably why we had so much fun that night doing shots. Just trying not to get too introverted into it and I didn't even know what it was. But I was there to help you thru it.

Good twin

Floater
Thanks Good Twin for the info. I knew what R/S was - I did do my Solo One course - but so long ago I remember very little of it.

I do remember how cool and collected you were on another "incident" that I sort of knew about. That's probably why we had so much fun that night doing shots. Just trying not to get too introverted into it and I didn't even know what it was. But I was there to help you thru it.
Yes my dear friend. Getting kicked out of Scientology went flat for me long ago. Now I am finally overrun on getting back in.:yes: It was good that you were the one I was with the last time, I mean time before last (OMG I'm such a mess). You are my best "Be there" friend. Please if I ever am inclined to get back in do what ever you have to to stop me!
GT

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes my dear friend. Getting kicked out of Scientology went flat for me long ago. Now I am finally overrun on getting back in.:yes: It was good that you were the one I was with the last time, I mean time before last (OMG I'm such a mess). You are my best "Be there" friend. Please if I ever am inclined to get back in do what ever you have to to stop me!
GT

I'll just write you up for talking to a Declared SP. I told you months ago, there is no going back after all the comm we've had.:happydance: See, I'm saving you from yourself.

grundy

Gold Meritorious Patron

:grouch: I think I'm grouchy now. ImOut can probably figure out why, but please don't tell....

(I love creating a mystery sandwich)

:p

Good twin

Floater
:grouch: I think I'm grouchy now. ImOut can probably figure out why, but please don't tell....

(I love creating a mystery sandwich)

:p

grundy, as a fellow supervisor, I know exactly why you are getting grouchy. It's just one of the many reasons to try to move on. :yes:

Good twin

Floater
Yeah well I forget you know how Sassy she is. No respect for authority!

Truthfully I wish I could forget some of the stuff. It used to be fun to know every reference, which definition from what dictionary for each word, being able to anticipate exactly how to get everyone untangled and VGIs by 10pm. I even can pretty much recite the entire Tony Hitchman Interview. :duh: :duh: :duh:
Misduplication still drives me crazy. Even for unimportant things. I gotta withhold myself from correcting people.
But answering questions without backing myself up with a reference.... that's freedom! :yes: