What's new

One or Two People *CAN* Make a Huge Difference

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
People ask me all the time....."What can *I* do?

Here is a short 2 man picket we did, just strolling down
L. Ron Hubbard Way, and talking to their "Staff".

Not here in LA? Well, look around ~your~ community.
Are there W.I.S.E. businesses?
Applied Scholastics?
Narconon (Check your school systems...they were all over the California School systems until Dr. Dave Touretzky and gang (including self, at the end) blew them totally OUT of the Calif School system.
Got a prison near by? Check for "Criminon" (another front for Scientology)
Way to Happiness? One more front group.
Or...if non of the above, find a web site *you* like, and just post that link around
the net. :waves to OSA ops: We win, you lose.
Tick tock, Tick Tock, *time* is on ~~our~~ side: OH YES IT IS!!
:scnsucks: No kidding!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbA9d7dly6E

Love to all :rose:

Tory/Magoo
PS: Just on that one video, there are 1400 hits. I have 11, 000 subscribers and over 1 and a half MILLION Uploads of my videos...that all started with
me going, "What would I talk about?" :roflmao: Ya just gotta start...and it rolls from there.

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks to each of you!!!

Please pass it on, so more people *get* it takes just a little
bit to actually do s/t.

That's 2 peeps, about a half hour, maybe 1 hour most.

:yes:

Love to you ALL :rose:

TLC

Hi Magoo,

I wanted to make a comment about your protest at the complex. Were it not for my being on the net I, as a rank and file student or pc, would not have a clue what your sign ment. I would have no idea who senator X. is or why he should be supported. I think the sign would work at the next indi july 4 blow out however.

I think it would have been much more effective if it said "Jan Eastgate arrested -covers up rape" She is well known in lala land and this would raise eyebrows.

But that aside, I want to validate you on the protest.

MB

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
MB........

Gotcha. I knew that, which is why you *usually* see me with my one
simple sign: "Scientology: Stop Hurting Families"

However, I had that sign made up (from an earlier picket) and didn't have time
to make a new one. ((I did write on the back exactly what you said, but it was
too light)). So I just decided to use my voice, to get to a few, telling them about Jan Eastgate. I knew the Aussies (and many critics) would know......so this was more a "Flash Raid" and w/ that in mind, we accomplished what we wanted to. Seeing Mellony was a *huge* plus, also. That's why I go: you never know who you *may* run into.

I agree with you *totally* though that ya have to think of if your sign will communicate or not. However I know from being "in", and picketing for 10 years.......few public or staff see our signs. And the gen public just *may* google his name.......and there ya go, too. Another one I love is:
HONK OF YOU THINK $CIENTOLOGY IS A CULT

If you're in the area (LA) and know of pickets coming up, please let me know 1 week in advance. Calling the day before is a bit "Too little, too late" for me.

Lots of love :rose:

Tory/Magoo