What's new

Operation Snow White

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Posted by Axiom142

snipped

When I was in the ‘church' of Scientology, I was told a lot of crap that didn’t have any basis in fact. I’m ashamed to say that I believed a lot of it and took on trust much of what I was told because I truly thought that there was such a thing as Operating Thetan and that Scientologists were the most able and ethical being in the world, if not the galaxy.

But I don’t have to swallow it now and I reserve the right to say, “Dox or GTFO”.

:goodjob:

Note to self ... exactly what HH noted to self.

Posted by HH

NOTE TO SELF: Next life time, if I am in the G.O or OSA (and later pretend to blow the whistle), do not post in a forum where Axiom142 can counter-post and attack my OT knowingness with his suppressive Earth implant technologies that make cowardly use of reason, logic and facts.

:p

xguardian

Patron with Honors
Still out of school!

Your insistence that there is no "smoking gun" to prove that none of CoS claims w/o Dox have no validity, is myoptic and biased from your "woe is me, victim valence. Ok... you bought what you bought hook, line, and sinker...I did not!

Previous Army intel training and associations was exactly why I was GO. This is my "SCHOOL" or my "HOUSE" (intel that is) and obviously you have not even studied "course description" much less been to a CLASS! So I reserve the right to say, "Get schooled or GTFO!:moon:

"It is only the one who is thoroughly aquainted with the evils of war that can thoroughly understand the profitable way of carrying it on." SUN TZU- The Art of War

Last edited:

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Your insistence that there is no "smoking gun" to prove that none of CoS claims w/o Dox have no validity, is myoptic and biased from your "woe is me, victim valence. Ok... you bought what you bought hook, line, and sinker...I did not!

Previous Army intel training and associations was exactly why I was GO. This is my "SCHOOL" or my "HOUSE" (intel that is) and obviously you have not even studied "course description" much less been to a CLASS! So I reserve the right to say, "Get schooled or GTFO!:moon:

And here we see the typical response of someone who has refused to throw off the shackles of cultic thinking. When someone dares to disagree with you and demand that you back up your far-fetched claims with actual evidence, you resort to personal criticism.

“Always attack” – isn’t that what Hubbard said?

I’ve got news for you – ad hom attacks aren’t a substitute for reasoned debate and putting forward your argument in a clear and logical way, backed up with actual evidence as required.

When have I ever said “Woe is me, I’m a victim”? :confused2: Sounds like you are dubbing-in what you want to hear. Actually, now that I think about it, that statement sounds very much like George Baillie. You wouldn’t happen to be related?...

I might have believed what I was told at the time, but I don’t now (incidentally I never said that I believed it all). I have changed my thinking by re-examining the views that I held and being prepared to listen to the opinions and testimonies of others. Something which you seem unwilling to do.

In addition, you adopt the typical “I’ve done more training / am higher on the Bridge / donated more to the IAS than you” BS attitude that Scientologists seem so ready to display. One doesn’t need to have done a course in military intelligence to be able to look at information objectively, analyse it and work through to a logical conclusion. The situation is pretty simple – lack of evidence = claim not proven.

And just so the actual facts don’t get lost here, a little reminder. You claimed that the CoS was on Nixon’s ‘Dirty Tricks List’. I challenged you to provide evidence of this and provided a link to a list of Nixon’s enemies, a list which has been well known for a considerable time and which has no mention of the ‘church’ of Scientology or Hubbard. You have refused to provide any evidence in support of your claims.

So how about be honest and straightforward now. Are you going to provide evidence of your claims, or are you going to continue mumbling about your intel training and being able to ‘know’ the truth without having to see proof?

Axiom142

xguardian

Patron with Honors
Phunny Pharm

But revenue from dianetics vs just the global pharma industry is 0.000000000000001% even today.

All pharmaceutical companies spend billions each year with double blind studies to prove that drug works based on scientific proof. So the powers that be are?

So it was a ploy to protect revenue from shrinking further? or?

On a more serious matter I love morph:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cHipVU3uyo

Check your stats on how far these multi-billion dollar conglomerates plan
their growth and survival! we are not talking just decades.:coolwink:

xguardian

Patron with Honors
Class time!

And here we see the typical response of someone who has refused to throw off the shackles of cultic thinking. When someone dares to disagree with you and demand that you back up your far-fetched claims with actual evidence, you resort to personal criticism.

“Always attack” – isn’t that what Hubbard said?

I’ve got news for you – ad hom attacks aren’t a substitute for reasoned debate and putting forward your argument in a clear and logical way, backed up with actual evidence as required.

When have I ever said “Woe is me, I’m a victim”? :confused2: Sounds like you are dubbing-in what you want to hear. Actually, now that I think about it, that statement sounds very much like George Baillie. You wouldn’t happen to be related?...

I might have believed what I was told at the time, but I don’t now (incidentally I never said that I believed it all). I have changed my thinking by re-examining the views that I held and being prepared to listen to the opinions and testimonies of others. Something which you seem unwilling to do.

In addition, you adopt the typical “I’ve done more training / am higher on the Bridge / donated more to the IAS than you” BS attitude that Scientologists seem so ready to display. One doesn’t need to have done a course in military intelligence to be able to look at information objectively, analyse it and work through to a logical conclusion. The situation is pretty simple – lack of evidence = claim not proven.

And just so the actual facts don’t get lost here, a little reminder. You claimed that the CoS was on Nixon’s ‘Dirty Tricks List’. I challenged you to provide evidence of this and provided a link to a list of Nixon’s enemies, a list which has been well known for a considerable time and which has no mention of the ‘church’ of Scientology or Hubbard. You have refused to provide any evidence in support of your claims.

So how about be honest and straightforward now. Are you going to provide evidence of your claims, or are you going to continue mumbling about your intel training and being able to ‘know’ the truth without having to see proof?

Axiom142

One last time grasshopper, the evidence you see and point to with CoS not on the list is provided by those who won! The winners always write history and control the info! Prove that that info is not dissinformation! You can't!

And I was not criticising you personally, I was responding to your "Dox or GTFO" which I thought was rude...What's up Doc? can't take your own medicine?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
One last time grasshopper, the evidence you see and point to with CoS ... is provided by those who won! The winners always write history and control the info! Prove that that info is not dissinformation! You can't!

Alas, I have higher security clearances than you do, xguardian. I have seen the highly classified secrets above the misinformation which you mistakenly call "evidence'. FYI: This proves that you do not know as much as I do. Like yourself, I need not reveal more about it that.

I am just letting you know that "the evidence you see and point to with CoS...is provided by those who won!" Oh wait, you already made that point in your previous post. Thanks!

Ergo, you have been Hoist By Your Own Retard.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
The last time I was up in the MuthahShip and I asked why Xguardian was such a putz they showed me videos of his skull being loaded with a possumbladder full of rabbit turds.

Naturally, you can't see that because you don't have the security clearance.

Zinj

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
The last time I was up in the MuthahShip and I asked why Xguardian was such a putz they showed me videos of his skull being loaded with a possumbladder full of rabbit turds.

Zinj

Ähm, Zinjifar....
What are you talking about? I don't understand.:unsure:

Best
Markus

xguardian

Patron with Honors
CLARK! We need you!

Zinj

Putz to "pest"...I wondered when you would crawl out of the :trash: again:coolwink:

xguardian

Patron with Honors
"Who"s on first?

Alas, I have higher security clearances than you do, xguardian. I have seen the highly classified secrets above the misinformation which you mistakenly call "evidence'. FYI: This proves that you do not know as much as I do. Like yourself, I need not reveal more about it that.

I am just letting you know that "the evidence you see and point to with CoS...is provided by those who won!" Oh wait, you already made that point in your previous post. Thanks!

Ergo, you have been Hoist By Your Own Retard.

(A) IRS and Interpol won. The entire Snow White operation was to prove Interpol had embedded disinformation in "files" throughout The Nixon Administration and w/ U.S. allies. We ( GO ) got caught and LRH "sued for peace" (see Art of War sun Tzu) all dox proving disinfo was turned over.

(B) CST was created as IRS dictated their terms... via Meade Emery, and GO disbanded w/ reorganization of CoS left to figure heads after LRH faded and died.

ergo...:moon: and heres the dox...:read: click here for security clearance :ignore:

Veda

Sponsor
(A) IRS and Interpol won. The entire Snow White operation was to prove Interpol had embedded disinformation in "files" throughout The Nixon Administration and w/ U.S. allies. We ( GO ) got caught and LRH "sued for peace" (see Art of War sun Tzu) all dox proving disinfo was turned over.

(B) CST was created as IRS dictated their terms... via Meade Emery, and GO disbanded w/ reorganization of CoS left to figure heads after LRH faded and died.

ergo...:moon: and heres the dox...:read: click here for security clearance :ignore:

Hubbard was obsessed with knowing the contents of any files on him. Gov't files, private files, anything. There was very little disinformation on Hubbard, most of it was accurate.

The government and Interpol, etc. didn't care about Hubbard nearly as much as his giant ego envisioned.

The IRS settlement was not until '93.

Most of Hubbard's concerns were delusional, and most of his enemies existed mainly in his own mind.

You're living in the world of make-believe.

xguardian

Patron with Honors
Misinformrd vs Disinformed

Hubbard was obsessed with knowing the contents of any files on him. Gov't files, private files, anything. There was very little disinformation on Hubbard, most of it was accurate.

The government and Interpol, etc. didn't care about Hubbard nearly as much as his giant ego envisioned.

The IRS settlement was not until '93.

Most of Hubbard's concerns were delusional, and most of his enemies existed mainly in his own mind.

You're living in the world of make-believe.

The Gov was not concerned w LRH personally. Just like we were not afraid of Stalin, or Hitler...but the "machine" they created comprised of those who drank the "kool-aid" was and is the issue.

The 93 settlement was official on paper at that time, because the new regime had to consolidate it's power, ie DM and crew/CST cartel.

Keep your head in the sand if you will, but not too far in the future many will see why CoS was infiltrated and taken over.

LRH 'tech" is still impressive to those who cannot see how he created his own terminology for "axioms" and plagiarised age old "psycho-spiritual" proccesses and their 'auto-suggestive' value. For example, TR's and TA's, locational's etc..are simply techniques that the pc gets in PT with. This has been taught in all of the spiritual disciplines on earth. If one is not burdened with the "guilt shame, fear of yesterday, anxiety of tomorrow makes him..."CLEAR!" Clear of misemotions, etc. Auditing is simply "confession" when one "blows the charge" from engramic (sin) events, trauma's what have you. Say what you will but LRH's genius, (howbeit evil to many) has to be appreciated at least for it's "diabolical" efficacy in creating SCIENTOLOGY. ( while hating how lives were/are ruined ) :coolwink:

Ecclesiastes 1:9 "There is nothing new under the sun."

Sun Tzu "All warfare is deception, there is no place where espionage is not used."

Last edited:

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
By the way, "Snow White" was not discontinued.

As late as the 1990s, I've seen "Snow White program" issues and internal memos, and other literature, meant for Scientologists. The Snow White program seeks to obtain documents legally by use of the USA Freedom of Information Act, or its equivalent in other countries (as it did in the 1970s also).

The covert side of the Snow White is the Snow White operation which seeks to obtain (through spying, electronic snooping, burglary, etc.) information/documents (and, ideally, make them disappear, and ultimately, if possible, replace them - switch them - with other Scientology approved and re-written documents. This last step is not so easy.)

The overt and covert work together. Overt (not illegal "overt data collection") obtains what it can legally and, then, based on that, develops a plan to covertly (often illegally) obtain information/documents, by theft, etc.

Here's an example from 1999:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5694888509800082473

I'm wondering if Operation Snow White isn't still running? One of its subordinate capers, Operation Bulldozer Leak seems to be, although not with much success, fortunately.

Anyhow, just bumping here to update the link for the video you originally included.

[video]http://youtu.be/G-JK3rxW_F8[/video]​

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
In the video entitled "10 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out to be True" #6 is Operation Snow White:

[video=youtube;nYlVXw4RPqg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYlVXw4RPqg[/video]

It's at around the 3:08 if you don't want to watch the full video:

snowwhite_zpscc91125f.jpg

In Tony Ortega's book that will be coming out he writes about Operation Snow White. :)