What's new

Please, help! I am afraid to loose my beloved one!

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Amen brother! (or is that sister?)

Shit, it's a new page!

This was in reference to larfalots post just before me.

As a footnote larfa, I hope all will end up well with you. God Bless. That was not a lovely story.

FoTi

Crusader
For an update. Next day his sister called me from US, she is in SO for like 10 years. I didn't realize it's her, since I never talked to her before and she never said that she is my boyfriends sister. So i'v been moderately aggressive, very firm on what I say and considered her as yet another sc-its who gets into my personal life. She was ok, said she had a dream to have kids as well, but had to give it up, at least 'this lifetime'. I said I am not going to save the World, the only thing I am going to do is start with myself and by my high level of ethics and moral give an example to other people, since you can't change another person, but you can change yourself, so others change their attitude. And I want to have kids this lifetime and if I can not protect my kids how can I protect other kids? So I would throw all my efforts on protecting my owns and showing others, that they can do the same. She agreed, and also agreed that I am absolutely righteous to have my own opinion and noone should push or influence it. So she called my boyfriend after and told him that he's been a '*&^%ad' and that he was the one to 'supress' me.
My boyfriend apologised and agreed to give me time to get more information (but still only from the 'source') and form my own opinion. He also asked guys to forget my phone number and leave my alone. Yesterday, he also been very kind and caring and everything and I know that his heart splits into two, somewhere deeply he knows he needs to make a choice between me and 'world saving' and he hopes I make a choice in his favour. This is heartbreaking for me too.
Next 3 days I will be surrounded by his brother, brothers wife (they stay in our place), my boyfriend, the org and boyfriends sister - all scientologists. I keep my parents and friends updated, so I hope to 'survive' =)
Thank you for your support everyone! If there is a God, let him bless you.

Wow! You are in a hell of a spot. Your boyfriend has gathered the troops together in order to pull every trick they can to get you to agree that Scientology is best for you, your relationship with your boyfriend, your future and the rest of the planet. They will lie, cheat, trick and do anything they can to get you to agree to join their side. If you don't agree to do what they want you to do, they will then turn against you and convince your boyfriend that he must get rid of you....then it will be up to him to make the choice whether he wants to go with you or stay in Scientology.

What is being run on you and the situation he is in with you is a policy from Ethics. He is being required to Handle or Disconnect from you....this is LRH policy.....Handle you and bring you into agreement with Scientology or get you out of his life. He has decided to try to Handle you, because he doesn't want to have to give you up and he wants to keep Scientology. He wants both and can't have both unless you agree to join him in Scientology. That is why all these people are coming to your house and surrounding you.....they are going to do everything they know how to handle you and change your mind.

Don't let anyone introvert you, put you down or make less of you or the things that you want in your life. That's what they will try to do...it's abuse of your own goals and purposes in life.....don't stand for one minute of it.

When I was in Scientology, in 1985 someone handed me a copy of the Code of Honor, written by LRH. I found I could use parts of it to keep the Sea Org or other staff from trying to bend me to their will. I would repeat parts of it back to them as needed and say that LRH wrote it and I was following the Code of Honor. I found that none of them could argue with that, because it was written by LRH, and they would then back off from trying to push me around. I thought I would put it here in case maybe some parts of it might help you to stand your ground with them.

http://www.rickross.com/reference/scientology/scien285.html

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
That's unusual. Seemed when I was in, I just saw SOers approach everyone...I suppose they could always miss one or two people.
If you have a good job, plenty of exchequer, and a willingness to spend it there they tend to leave you alone. You're more valuable as a public.

Helena

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
If you have a good job, plenty of exchequer, and a willingness to spend it there they tend to leave you alone. You're more valuable as a public.

Helena

Well, that would be LOGICAL, but I used to see the SO recruiters come in and try to make their stats and they'd buttonhole all kinds of people.

I once attended some event where they alleged that they got some moderately successful actress to join the SO...of course they coulda been lying...(not like that never happens- LOL!)

Sindy

Crusader
Well, that would be LOGICAL, but I used to see the SO recruiters come in and try to make their stats and they'd buttonhole all kinds of people.

I once attended some event where they alleged that they got some moderately successful actress to join the SO...of course they coulda been lying...(not like that never happens- LOL!)

If that was a Freewinds event, that would be Alexandra Potter. She did join the SO.

TheRealNoUser

Patron with Honors
snip .... then it will be up to him to make the choice whether he wants to go with you or stay in Scientology. .... snip

Personally, I would not be wasting my life waiting for someone else to make that decision and give them that much control over the situation. They will always have that control from that point onwards.

Do you really want to spend your life with someone that weak-minded? A person who is being brainwashed day after day by the ravings of a madman?

That's essentially is your choice, like it or not. And for now it is your choice.

TRNU.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
If that was a Freewinds event, that would be Alexandra Potter. She did join the SO.

It may've been a Freewinds event. I didn't believe the story, it was that bugfuck crazy. Evidently, this person did the Route to Infinity course so she could get this part or whatever, a really GOOD part in some show or movie and she gets it then fucking signs up for SO? Geez.

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron

Well, they never came after me much. Then again, some of the staff thought I was psychotic. (If it will keep me out of the Sea Org, it will do.)

Once I was finishing a service at a Sea Org Org and the routing form had a section for seeing the recruiter. I just drew an arrow down across that section (very tone 40) and moved on. The uniform who saw me do that didn't say anything.

For a while, I was helping out at CCHR, showing up every day. Then it got back to me that they were considering me for staff. I never went back.

This was all some number of years ago. I'm sure it's worse now.

Helena

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
For an update. Next day his sister called me from US, she is in SO for like 10 years. I didn't realize it's her, since I never talked to her before and she never said that she is my boyfriends sister. So i'v been moderately aggressive, very firm on what I say and considered her as yet another sc-its who gets into my personal life. She was ok, said she had a dream to have kids as well, but had to give it up, at least 'this lifetime'. I said I am not going to save the World, the only thing I am going to do is start with myself and by my high level of ethics and moral give an example to other people, since you can't change another person, but you can change yourself, so others change their attitude. And I want to have kids this lifetime and if I can not protect my kids how can I protect other kids? So I would throw all my efforts on protecting my owns and showing others, that they can do the same. She agreed, and also agreed that I am absolutely righteous to have my own opinion and noone should push or influence it. So she called my boyfriend after and told him that he's been a '*&^%ad' and that he was the one to 'supress' me.
My boyfriend apologised and agreed to give me time to get more information (but still only from the 'source') and form my own opinion. He also asked guys to forget my phone number and leave my alone. Yesterday, he also been very kind and caring and everything and I know that his heart splits into two, somewhere deeply he knows he needs to make a choice between me and 'world saving' and he hopes I make a choice in his favour. This is heartbreaking for me too.
Next 3 days I will be surrounded by his brother, brothers wife (they stay in our place), my boyfriend, the org and boyfriends sister - all scientologists. I keep my parents and friends updated, so I hope to 'survive' =)

Everything that has been said in response to your post above is spot on!

I suggest you get some of your family and friends to be with you when all these people are there you need on the ground support, people who have your best interest at heart and will support you otherwise you are going to be over whelmed. And that will not be good for you.

PS: In your post title you say you are 'afraid to loose your loved one'!

May I suggest; the moment you loose that fear will be the moment you will be free of the problem connected with this whole thing and the whole thing will change. I would take a piece of paper and describe the fear of loosing your loved one, write it out fully see it for what it is. Kinda get comfortable with the fear, if you know what I mean!

Last edited:

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron

It is incredibly unfair for him to limit your research to "source" to appease himself.
You may want to point out that we enjoy freedom of speech and the press these days. I hope you will come through this with quite a lesson under your belt, as such an early age, that will serve you well the rest of your very happy life!
I have a feeling you will decide on freedom rather than being with someone who is so much under the control of others. And, again, let me point out...this is only the beginning. You will mortgage your house to the hilt to pay for services, they will want you, your money, your children, no joke.... you will spend your life trying to avoid the insanity and trying to keep what you have at some point...if you're lucky enough to ever get a home and children in this situation. This is a no brainer.
Stay strong. I hope you turn the tables and give boyfriend an ultimatum. It will make it easy for him....because he IS staying. And, please, do NOT take it personally! I'm sure he does love you! Believe me, it's not you! In scientology love is just not that important. Unfortunately, a body counting as a stat is.

Lone Star

Crusader
It may've been a Freewinds event. I didn't believe the story, it was that bugfuck crazy. Evidently, this person did the Route to Infinity course so she could get this part or whatever, a really GOOD part in some show or movie and she gets it then fucking signs up for SO? Geez.

If she was a little blonde cutie married to Gavin Potter then it was Alexandra. They are a married team that puts on Freewinds Events. She played Bruce Willis' wife in either the first or second Die Hard movie. That was the biggest role she had in her short career. And I think she did get it after doing the Route to Infinity. It's been ten years since I heard her story.

Last edited:

FoTi

Crusader
Everything that has been said in response to your post above is spot on!

I suggest you get some of your family and friends to be with you when all these people are there you need on the ground support, people who have your best interest at heart and will support you otherwise you are going to be over whelmed. And that will not be good for you.

PS: In your post title you say you are 'afraid to loose your loved one'!

May I suggest; the moment you loose that fear will be the moment you will be free of the problem connected with this whole thing and the whole thing will change. I would take a piece of paper and describe the fear of loosing your loved one, write it out fully see it for what it is. Kinda get comfortable with the fear, if you know what I mean!

This is good advice.....do invite your friends over to join in on the party. :yes:

You ought to have some people there that are on your side to help combat the pressure that they will put on you to give up what you want and do, in favor of what they want you to do. See how they act when you are not a lone target for them. It always pays to have support and friends nearby when the wolves decide to surround you and close in for the kill.

Django

Patron

You need to get out of there. Now. If your parents are in the loop, perhaps they'll spot you some cash for a hotel, or a separate apartment, or even just plane tickets home. But surrounded by all those Scientologists, you're unable to sit quietly and think things out, and that's what you desperately need to do right now.

Get out of there. Go home if you can. Some breathing room will do you a world of good, no?

Django

Patron
It is incredibly unfair for him to limit your research to "source" to appease himself.

Agreed. Ask yourself: When was it ever a good idea to gather less information about a subject of study, particularly one that is affecting your life in such a profound manner?

When was the last time you trusted someone who told you to not look at some information about anything, even if that info might be "suspect"?

What is it about the Scientologists that makes sense to you? What is it about them that doesn't?

DoneDeal

Patron Meritorious
Wow! You are in a hell of a spot. Your boyfriend has gathered the troops together in order to pull every trick they can to get you to agree that Scientology is best for you, your relationship with your boyfriend, your future and the rest of the planet. They will lie, cheat, trick and do anything they can to get you to agree to join their side.

Yes....and a little definition of what is going on. Some others here could word this better..

...but see scn'ist's think in terms of "products"....you've become a potential product. Something the people involved can go back and say they've accomplished.

And, products don't last too long in scn...right after you they are onto something else...and if you said yes and became a "product" you'll become a different type of product after product after product to different person after different person....it never stops...

lol...I fell for it so long ago...the "we gotta hurry and save the planet"....well....many many years later, probably older than you....the world is still here and they haven't made much headway with their goals....other than their rent paid each month. Oh..and books sold...(see it's really a bookstore for one writer). Fools work there I say.

Boy...I wish I could go back in time and say no.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Yes....and a little definition of what is going on. Some others here could word this better..

...but see scn'ist's think in terms of "products"....you've become a potential product. Something the people involved can go back and say they've accomplished.

And, products don't last too long in scn...right after you they are onto something else...and if you said yes and became a "product" you'll become a different type of product after product after product to different person after different person....it never stops...

lol...I fell for it so long ago...the "we gotta hurry and save the planet"....well....many many years later, probably older than you....the world is still here and they haven't made much headway with their goals....other than their rent paid each month. Oh..and books sold...(see it's really a bookstore for one writer). Fools work there I say.

Boy...I wish I could go back in time and say no.

Sigh, yeah I know what you mean.

That would be the right answer in the multiple-choice test question.

just_say_no.gif

or

Just
Say
Know!

(Scientology's campaign)

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
It is incredibly unfair for him to limit your research to "source" to appease himself . . . <snip> . . .

Agreed. Ask yourself: When was it ever a good idea to gather less information about a subject of study, particularly one that is affecting your life in such a profound manner?

When was the last time you trusted someone who told you to not look at some information about anything, even if that info might be "suspect"?

What is it about the Scientologists that makes sense to you? What is it about them that doesn't?

I'm not so sure. Even limiting one's research on the topic to just "Source" reveals a great many things about Scientology, for example:

" . . . there was no Christ . . . "

[video]http://youtu.be/60HzfzQxMEc[/video]​

. . . L Ron Hubbard pleading for psychiatric help . . .

6604713605_7d5cd8b2d4.jpg

. . . L Ron Hubbard scripture on how to practise telling lies . . .

5856466913_c27830f2e6.jpg

. . . L Ron Hubbard scripture on how to "hard sell" . . .

6372302099_22146d8ea7.jpg

. . . and, of course, Xenu . . .

ot3-data-1.gif

. . . to mention just a few.

Where it becomes "unfair", I suggest, is when a person is told not only to derive all information from "Source" but also limits which "Source" documents can be considered.