Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Questions for nervous Sea Org executives in the witness stand would be:
- "Were you lying then or are you lying now?"
- "Do you want to risk perjury and jail time?"
- "What do you want to say today, now that you're under oath?"
- "Do you want to check again and see if you can remember more clearly today?"
- "You want to take another look there?"
- "What did you know and when did you know it?" (a Watergate classic)
And if the judge rules in favor of the Prosecutor--that hooking up the witness electropsychometrically is permissible:
Even if it's a dummy meter, unplugged and without any internal electronics, the cross examination steering will still work standardly. Because scientologists are super superstitious & super spooked about that little eternity repair gadget.