What's new

Scientology security kills man with sword

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty

Silver Meritorious Patron
Some posters don't get the point

It appears that this was a justifiable homicide. Swords are deadly weapons. The man assaulted the guards with them. A guard used a pistol to shoot the man in self-defense. That is not the issue.
The important point is this:
An organization that cloaks itself as a religion and delivers unlicensed clinical psychology with fraudulent promises creates a person who was very hostile about his dealings with corporate scientology. For some reason, he did not pursue a legal remedy, but rather chose an illegal remedy. The homicide clearly shows scientology does not have a "uniformly workable tech" and people die as a result.
This has NOTHING to do with critics or Anonymous and has EVERYTHING to do with corporate scientology.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Kha Khan makes some very sensible points here. I think we should all heed.

Much as Co$ would have loved it if the guy that got shot was a leader of Anonymous trying to 'terrorise' the Church, he wasn't.

Much as the critics would have loved it if it had been a Scilon security guard overeacting to some kid with a cardboard sword, it wasn't.

From facts determined so far, it was a hired security guard appropriately responding to a very real threat from an obviously disturbed individual.

What caused that individual to be so upset remains to be seen.

Wild speculation doesn't help anyone.

^^ THIS!

It appears that this was a justifiable homicide. Swords are deadly weapons. The man assaulted the guards with them. A guard used a pistol to shoot the man in self-defense. That is not the issue.
An organization that cloaks itself as a religion and delivers unlicensed clinical psychology with fraudulent promises creates a person who was very hostile about his dealings with corporate scientology. For some reason, he did not pursue a legal remedy, but rather chose an illegal remedy. The homicide clearly shows scientology does not have a "uniformly workable tech" and people die as a result.
This has NOTHING to do with critics or Anonymous and has EVERYTHING to do with corporate scientology.

Good point, Smitty. It will be interesting to see just what the connection between the guy with the swords and Scientology really is. So far it has come to light that he is a disgruntled Ex from a long time ago, but something must have set him off.

Smitty

There is hope for the man killed by the scientology guard

According to L. Ron Hubbard,"Some time ago I realized the resolution of this scene would require a powerful tech, tailored to check this downward spiral at each step of the way and get it reverting upwards. I set about to study and research and develop processes that would accomplish this. The result of that work is Super Power. Super Power is the answer to a sick, a dying and dead society. With it we literally revive the dead!"

Gosh, where was Super Power when Lisa McPherson died? Where was Super Power when Uwe Stuckenbrock died? Where was Super Power when Stacy Moxon Meyer died? Literally revive the dead? Could it be that scientology is really a fraudulent business operation, practicing unlicensed quack psychology, and cloaking itself as a religion?

Last edited:

Matex

Patron
In theory, someone standing across the room waving a knife threatening to kill you isn't offering you an immediate threat. Which means that you cannot legally shoot him.

If it's in your home and the person is an intruder, then that's what "Stand-your-ground" laws are for. You still shouldn't shoot him in the back, figuratively, and it's not recommended literally because it looks very bad. There may be cases where you have to, like if he's reaching for your gun rack for instance...

Don't just go by Wikipedia's blurb on Castle Doctrine - you need to know exactly how things work in your particular state.

Tim Skog

According to L. Ron Hubbard,"Some time ago I realized the resolution of this scene would require a powerful tech, tailored to check this downward spiral at each step of the way and get it reverting upwards. I set about to study and research and develop processes that would accomplish this. The result of that work is Super Power. Super Power is the answer to a sick, a dying and dead society. With it we literally revive the dead!"

Gosh, where was Super Power when Lisa McPherson died? Where was Super Power when Uwe Stuckenbrock died? Could it be that scientology is really a fraudulent business operation, practicing unlicensed quack psychology, and cloaking itself as a religion?

Perhaps the security guard was running the R2-45 process.

ScudMuffin

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Epic_sword_guy

Oh yeah

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/15-m...ntology-celebrity-center-32406/22/#post621115

IT WASN'T FUCKING ME OK

STOP SAYING IT WAS ME

I WAS FUCKING SLEEPING

AND THANKS A FUCKING LOT DAYWATCH, I HOPE YOU GET BANNED FOR FACE FAGGING ME

YOU SHOULD ALL DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE

scientologistsamurai1va0.jpg

Last edited:

Good twin

Floater

Thank you!!!

I agree.........

Pixie

Crusader
Thanks for posting these iax. So, he had 'mental issues'? I wonder why? I hope they ask the question why he went there with swords in the first place. My god, this is just too shocking. My heart goes out to the family and friends of this man. They are driving people totally insane, when is this going to end. One can only imagine the 'PR flap', the lies and the bullshit the CULT is going to spin to the media. :duh: This is heartbreaking, one can only imagine the mental state of the man wielding the swords. Maybe he was another one on ot7 for years on end, bankrupt, whatever, who knows, but it's about time the government started to investigate. This is just too disturbing.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Gun vs sword.

Does that sound a little uneven to anyone?

Did the guard give a warning or even shoot to disable? Why didn't he use the 'Tech' to confront this person and disarm him without having to resort to the use of deadly force?

Well I can speak as a licensed armed guard. No-one in their right mind would try to shoot to "disable". IN my training and in my certification I was instructed "Only draw the weapon if you intend to use it. If you intend to use it then you are aiming to kill the person you are shooting at." If you are in a position where the gun is needed then you have seconds to get it right - so trying to shoot someone in the legs, for example, is a very risky endeavor. You would probably miss and even if you hit them there is a very good chance it would not knock them down. Having said all that - in 10 years I never had to draw a weapon.

You are totally right about the "tech" of course. The reason he did not "use" it is because it is meaningless drivel that works about as well as shaman spells.

I guess these questions won't be answered for quite some time. But one thing is clear, the CoS is rattled and more prepared than ever to deal severely with any perceived threat. The eyes of the world will be on them now, they will have to be very careful.

Axiom142

true

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)

:iagree:

uniquemand

Unbeliever
It has everything to do with a lunatic trying to assault people with swords. That he was an ex-member of the Church explains why he would be angry at them (weren't we all angry at them?). In my own dealings with the Church, angry as I did become, I never charged anyone with two swords. The man was a nut.

johnAnchovie

Still raging
What is it about that cult...

Didn't a similar thing happen before? A fair gamed and forcibly disconnected man went and shot his wife, she was in a car with a Sea Org member on Bernado Street, was it with Marty Rathburn? Back about 84, a year before I joined up?

Anybody got more on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.