What's new

Sydney Org Moving

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
You gotta love the "as you (tour) the Organisation, look for the area which you'd like to donate to" line (Part1 2.05)... even during an Opening Ceremony the no-exchange-donation mindset is never far away (though I do note that the ED Fdn seems somewhat embarrased about asking).

PS: Nice singing, Anons! :D

Feral

Rogue male
Thanks Anons!

If there were 100 people there, remember that each ...errr, 'org' has about 20 staff each, so the big event of 4 Hercules st. was attended by no more than 60 publics.

Nice Rick roll.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
We did manage to get organised and go check it out! You ex's might be interested to see the pictures and videos we got and check out some familiar faces.

All in all it was a nice little day. The event was quite interesting to watch, I certainly had never seen a Scientologist event with so many Scientologists up close and personal like this, it was definitely quite creepy and culty!
I'm not good with numbers, but I estimate there were less then 100 there on the day. Quite a bit short from their estimated membership I think? Or even the 2006 Census data, indicating 1000+ Scientolgists in NSW.

Love you guys! :happydance:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
You gotta love the "as you (tour) the Organisation, look for the area which you'd like to donate to" line (Part1 2.05)... even during an Opening Ceremony the no-exchange-donation mindset is never far away (though I do note that the ED Fdn seems somewhat embarrased about asking).

Yeah!

And you know what is so pathetic? Boasting about having 7 HGC auditors. So what has changed in the 40 years since I was there as a teenager? :duh:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Yeah!

And you know what is so pathetic? Boasting about having 7 HGC auditors. So what has changed in the 40 years since I was there as a teenager? :duh:
Oh yeah, there was a time, not that long ago, where Auditors used to have to fight to get an Auditing Room.
Shrinkage is shrinkage, let's not brag about it! :D

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Yes, some of us have been reviewing the clips and photos posted here.
There are a few familiar faces... the overall impression I got was a sense of "quiet desperation" in those I know personally.
That seems to be the mood-de-jour in CofS these days.

Nurse Pinch

Patron with Honors

Oh yeah, that was truly cringe-worthy. She was obviously told to add that part to her speech, prolly at the last minute. She should audition for a part in "The Office"- British version.

Pinchy.