What's new

Training Courses of Scientology up to Class VA

grundy

Gold Meritorious Patron
These are the courses that can be delivered by ordinary Churches and sometimes Missions of Scientology

(BTW - CO-Audit - A training course and course of auditing where one learns to deliver a certain procedure with someone else and these two people audit each other to the expected end result of the auditing)

(these are before the actual levels of the bridge)
HQS (Hubbard Qualified Scientolgist) Course - to inculcate the person with the basics of Scientology
STCC (Success Through Communication) Course - to give a person basic drills teaching him how to handle communication in social and business environments.
Life Imrovement courses - Course which are delivered to give a person information on using Scientology for certain areas of their life. Marraige, Ups and Downs of Life, etc.
PE (Personal Efficiency) Course - Addresses specific problems in life and teaches people to use Scientology for many basic areas in life.
Book One Co-Audit - This teaches one to use DMSMH (Dianetics the Modern Science of Mental Health) and the procedures described in that book to relieve engrams and psychosomatic (phyical caused by the mind) illnesses
TRs and Objectives Coaudit - teaches one the basics of TRs (training Regimens) and objectives auditing (auditing procedure to bring a person to a point where he can control and be controlled and to bring him into present time mentally)

Ungraded but "on the bridge" and therefore required (mostly) to progress
M1 (Method One) co-audit - A procedure to clear up misunderstood words that a person has encountered throughout their life that they might have negative spiritual energy (charge) attached to.
Student Hat Course
- Teaches a person how to use Study Technology

The below must be done at actual churches of scn.
PRO TRs (Hubbard Professional Training Regimens) Course - Teached people the communication drills necessary to deliver auditing. Expected to make a person that can handle life's situations with communication alone.
UPPER INDOC (Upper Indoctrination) TRs Course - Teaches people to control bodies, objects and intentions
Hubbard Pro Metering Course - teaches people to handle an emeter properly.

All Levels from here on require internships to perfect and give experience delivering technologies taught on each level)
HRS (Hubbard Recognized Scientologist) - Class 0 - Trains a person to deliver ARC straighwire and Grade 0
HTS (Hubbard Trained Scientologist) - Class I - Trains a person to deliver Grade I (procedures on help and problems) and objectives
HCA (Hubbard Certified Auditor) - Class II - Trains a person to deliver Grade II, security checks and confessionals
HPA (Hubbard Professional Auditor) - Class III - Trains a person to deliver Grade III, rehabilitation lists (corrective lists to handle specific situations in auditing), Listing and Nulling Procedures (procedures to find and alleviate charge on a specific item in a class of items), Auditing by List (procedures which require checking for charge using an emeter a whole list of things), Two Way Comm (auditing procedures based on straight back and forth communication rather than set questions)
HAA (Hubbard Advanced Auditor) - Class IV - Trains a person to audit Grade IV and service facsimilies*
Class IV Internship - Done to perfect the skills necessary to deliver all processes trained for in classes 0-IV)
HNEDA (Hubbard New Era Dianetics Auditor) - Class V - Teaches someone to deliver NED to preclears
Class V Internship - etc etc
HCVGA (used to be HGA) - (Hubbard Class V Graduate Auditor) - Class V Grad - trains someone to deliver corrective procedures on all grades and NED, and specific Case Remedy rundowns)
Class V Grad Internship - yada yada
HEDA (Hubbard Expanded Dianetics Auditor) - Class VA - Ability to deliver Expanded Dianetics
Class VA Internship - and more and more

*Ser Fac (Service Facsimile) is something with or without an expressed computation that is something the pc uses as a prepared, fixed solution that made it unnecessary to look at similarities and differences in present time

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Other than a few courses, I didn't really train on the tech of Scn. Once they added that "repeat to the wall" BS, I refused to be on course. No way was I repeating anything to a wall. I only do that when I'm feeling "nuts", as in crazy and think the wall will give me better answers.

Besides - LRH says you should not learn things by rote.

grundy

Gold Meritorious Patron
I know what you mean.

There ARE things that have pretty much always expected to be learned verbatim. Laws of L&N, Supervisors Code, some others. But it got to be overkill with the "golden age"