What's new

What is the crack cocaine of Scientology? What is the first hit?

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
I suppose that is one useful aspect of Hubbard's Tech. Anyone who does not have Bipolar Disorder, but would like to suffer the ups and downs of Bipolar Disorder, without resorting to drugs such as Cocaine and Methamphetamine, can spend a few hours messing with the chemicals of their brain by getting into a euphoric state through the trance of auditing or hypnotic TRs, and then suffering the downs as the effect wears off.

Well....damn. That's one of the most apt descriptions I've ever read. Never thought of it that way, but damn. Yep. Oh...but if you go down, then you're PTS or out-ethics, so it's your own fault you're not "high" anymore. Bastards!:)

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
My crack....

First crack high? Whole track recall--recall of being incredibly fucking OT, and the promise that Scientology would get me back there. Irresistible.

I actually smoked real crack once (yeah, fuck you OSA:) ) and I immediately KNEW that was bad...saw immediately that it'd fuck ya up so I never did it again. Scio though, they promised me it was goooood....promised me I'd go OT. That's one covert bitch:coolwink: I hit THAT stupid pipe again and again.

HCObringOrder?

Silver Meritorious Patron
I guess that I can sum my hits like this.
The hope of a better tomorrow.
A better tomorrow for me, and for others.
Also the F/N highs from the various auditing, TRs, Word Clearing and etc.

My ruin made me want to get into Scientology.
My ruin made me want to get out of Scientology.
My stubbornness made me stay for so long.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Well my first hit was recovering a memory from when I was a baby in a crib during Life Repair; I even confirmed various things I saw in the room with my parents.

The second hit was the first time I went "whole track" in auditing. That may have been during ARC Sraightwire, but for sure, it was early on.

The third hit was daily auditing on Dianetics over a few months, going whole track EVERY DAY! I would get up every day just so excited that I would be opening another page of this book covering my "past lives". For me, it was so much fun. For me, it WAS an adventure.

But, the thing that I loved, wanted and couldn't get enough of was exteriorization and that joyous feeling of lightness and floating. It happened to me many times, in auditing, on course, and while doing TR 0.

I won't go over it again here in detail, because I covered it today in another thread. But basically, I have never been able to find anything better than the state of awareness where you are THERE WITH NOTHING ELSE. For me, it doesn't get any better than that.

Better than any drug, better than sex, just better than anything. Lightness, brightness, sparkly, and entirely unconnected to all things physical, emotional and mental.

I agree. It was like that for me many, many times, too.

In my 20's, these euphoric states of mind that auditing produces helped me to get off of drugs, and onto Scientology.

In fact, the 3rd Book One session I had I went whole track and blew an implant that had extreme TERROR in it. I was ecstatic for weeks. And that came at a time in my life when I really really needed it.

Scientology's crack was like medicine to me when I first took it.

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have a theory: What Hubbard was selling wasn't religion, psycho-therapy, or even crappy self-help...

It's surety.

It's the naked desire to have someone, ANYONE, there who has all the answers. Someone to reassure you that life isn't a big bunch of terrifying unknown-unknowns. That you AREN'T alone in theis universe.

...but he was a con-man and a narcisist, who used this central, very primal human desire, to define the universe to match his own twisted expectations and make himself into a god.

Surety:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I came to the conclusion that yes, I wanted this "surety" though I would have never admitted it then. It took me a couple of years after being out to face this fact...I wanted "surety."

Back then,I thought with disdain about those who followed a religion or had a belief system just to sooth their fear of the unknown or death. How intellectually dishonest or shallow would someone have to be to accept such fair tales?!

TP

Should be posted on a billboard outside every Sci Org and Mission

I learned and drilled the "find the ruin" FSM drill a number of times over the years. Really, it is Scientology in a nutshell:

Find somebody's ruin.

Totally cave them in.

Take advantage of their vulnerable and (mistakenly) thankful state to sell them something.

No, actually, that is not good enough. Take advantage of their vulnerable and (mistakenly) thankful state to sell them as much crap for as much money as you possibly can.

Because the one thing a person whose ruin has just been found, and who is caved in and vulnerable, needs is to max out their credit cards and, if at all possible, mortgage their home to buy an auditing and/or training package.

Oh, and have fun spending your FSM commission.

What a religion. And talk about karma? Face it dudes, next life we're all coming back as dung beetles.

These words should be posted on a billboard or large advertising sign just outside every single Org or Mission in the world, as a warning for the public welfare.

Kha Khan, you can do karma repair this lifetime, In fact I think you're doing it by posting here.

It's a thought for everyone who has this guilt from being on staff, how many people did you get in? Make an estimate, then actively work at getting twice as many people OUT. Keep count, all you bean-counting stat lovers! That should elevate you back to human status next lifetime (just kidding-I know the system doesn't work that way). :)

And by the way, dung beetles are perfectly happy little beings with their own productive little lives, making more dung beetles, very devoted mothers, etc.Things could be worse!

Seriously, it would be very productive to work on self-forgiveness, everyone who feels this way.

For many it was not having to be a 'meat body'

Escape.
Getting out of/exterior to human body
Getting out of/exterior to human "games"
Gotta get out
Gotta get out
Gotta get out

Ladybird

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hubbard was a master hypnotist and "model session" patter is covert hypnotic technique. Neither the auditor nor the PC is aware of it, and Hubbard stated over and over that "auditing" is not hypnosis. Guess what, Hubbard lied through his rotten teeth about that and almost every single thing he ever said.

How many of us wake up and can't believe we were ever so stupid? We weren't stupid, we were hypnotized and manipulated by a con man.

Look up Hubbard and hypnotism, and then study hypnotism. Here is a good place to start:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=55A986E56B106611&search_query=derren+brown

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I'd rather be a dung beetle than a scientologist!

I wrote a poem about a dung beetle once. She was dying of starvation. One of the middle verses, describing her rescue, went something like:

And then she perceived it, that precious perfume
The odour of ordure the poets had sung
It lay everywhere — it pervaded the air
That glorious aroma of mountains of dung!​

I rather liked that verse.

Paul

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
I wrote a poem about a dung beetle once. She was dying of starvation. One of the middle verses, describing her rescue, went something like:

Paul

:lol: Good one Paul. May we see the whole poem?

TP

Paul

See, I told you, Beauty IS in the eye of the beholder! :yes:

Crimson King

Although my OP was written a bit irreverently, I just wanted to say I'm very sorry.

I swear to God, so many Scientology exit stories I've heard sound and feel similar to the stories of people who are narcotics or crack addicts and "kicked" after losing almost everything but their lives, or alcoholics who joined AA after 10, 20 or 30 years of losing everything.

I agree. All the account sounds very similar to friends i've made, one of whom was under drink for 15 years. We went to Paris, him thinking he had never been there, walk around a corner and suddenly he knows all the pubs on the street. Turns out he had been on a bender there and had forgotten about it until that moment.

pollywannacracker

Patron Meritorious
DoF,

Wonderful poem!

My idea of the crack cocaine of Scn would be the Comm course. Although I had good wins on my earlier courses, they seemed more like common sense rather than anything "big".

But boy, when I went exterior on the Comm course, my fate was sealed. Had to have more of that!

If only I knew then what I know now...:melodramatic: