What's new

Where on the Bridge is David Miscavige and other top Int execs?

Is DM really OT and is here anywhere on the Bridge at all? Do the other top execs over the years do the Bridge as well, like Rathbun and Rinder et al?

One of the things that I find confusing is if DM is not on the Bridge and is not on the OT levels, how would he be able to justify to other staff his revisions of tech and the OT levels and his access to the confidential materials?

If the guy is not anywhere bloody near OT 8, how could he justify his access to the upper levels, including the OT levels above 8. This bloody bastard has direct access to every Hubbard confidential material in existence yet he is not an auditor, has no tech training (yet was the architect of GAT and GAK), and basically is a terrorist.

I never understood how all that worked anyway. With the CST project for example, all the top secret materials are being preserved in steel plates and such, and it doesn't seem like the people handling and overseeing the projects are OT themselves or even have to be OT.

Basically the more I'm reading the more it seems clear Miscavige is the ultimate scammer who doesn't even believe in Scientology. And if he doesn't believe in Scientology, what is it just a power trip?

phénix

Patron with Honors
I think you're wrong.
Since scnientologists believe in scn they got to be OT in order to deal with OT materials, they think it's dangerous for them otherwise..
About DM that's a good question, I'm would guess he's pretty high on the "bridge" in order to justify who he is....

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
If I remember correctly, DM is (per reports) mid-OTVII -and no longer auditing on that Level - and a (possibly failed) Class 4 Auditor.

As regards eligibility for access to Upper Level materials; the rules are for the Sheep, not the Wolves.

Miss Pert

Silver Meritorious Patron
I have no idea where on the Bridge DM is but according to Rinder on this interview with Tony Ortega DM was the CS on the Lisa McPherson case. How true this is I don't know. :confused2:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Read the book 'Inside Scientology' by Janet Reitman. :eyeroll:

DM is the product of the Bridge. :whistling: According to the book, he is a trained auditor and C/S. He is the C/S that authorized Lisa McPherson's state of CLEAR. :happydance: She had a psychotic break a few weeks later. He was the C/S that programmed her "Introspection/starvation/cockroach Infested Rundown at FLAG. :clap:

He killed her! :bigcry: Marty Rathbun destroyed the evidence. :angry:

DM spent our hard earned money to fight with the family and state prosecutor's for 7 years and lost the suit. He then had to pay million's of dollars to the family to get the madness to stop.:confused2:

DM has to now play a bigger game so he can stop his thoughts from thinking about the blood dripping from his hands --- Idle Morgue's. That is quite a game! Who will really win?:omg:

DWARF Miscariage has done the L's, I am sure. He has done it all just like Hubbturd and this is the VERY VALUABLE PRODUCT of Scientology. Dwarf Miscabbage is Rich, filthy rich, an operating satan (thetan?) and cause over:

MATTER:
(all of the bodies in the Morgues, the money and the buildings),

ENERGY:
(SLAPPING, BEATING AND HUMILIATING SO MEMBERS, all of the extortion, controlling the SO members and putting them into the HOLE, suing, blackmail and bribery to get all of the money and free labor).

SPACE:
(500 acres in California and home of the HOLE, Villas,
Bonney VIEW, chefs, hairdressers, messengers in hot pants, tanning booths, podiums with teleprompters and tons of confetti, 50,000 sq.ft. buildings totally renovated so DM has a stat - regardless what that will do to the staff members who have no clue why the buildings are EMPTY).

TIME: (all of your time to WORK FOR FREE, WORK at a wog job to make the money for Miscabbage to hide in the form of donations TO THE VARIOUS RELIGIOUS FRONT GROUPS (which in reality do nothing) and go to the Morgues to pretend something is getting done).

GreyLensman

Is DM really OT and is here anywhere on the Bridge at all? Do the other top execs over the years do the Bridge as well, like Rathbun and Rinder et al?

One of the things that I find confusing is if DM is not on the Bridge and is not on the OT levels, how would he be able to justify to other staff his revisions of tech and the OT levels and his access to the confidential materials?

If the guy is not anywhere bloody near OT 8, how could he justify his access to the upper levels, including the OT levels above 8. This bloody bastard has direct access to every Hubbard confidential material in existence yet he is not an auditor, has no tech training (yet was the architect of GAT and GAK), and basically is a terrorist.

I never understood how all that worked anyway. With the CST project for example, all the top secret materials are being preserved in steel plates and such, and it doesn't seem like the people handling and overseeing the projects are OT themselves or even have to be OT.

Basically the more I'm reading the more it seems clear Miscavige is the ultimate scammer who doesn't even believe in Scientology. And if he doesn't believe in Scientology, what is it just a power trip?

I think Miscavige both believes with all his heart that he is the only thing standing between Scientology and total anarchy and destruction and overt products, and he wakes up every day thanking Ron he's there to do the best he can despite the appalling people he has to deal with.

And I think he is holding the same dissonance in place that to some degree the rest of us did, though he's holding it from the other side. He is appalled at what he does and truly can't believe these morons really believe this shit.

I don't think you can be raised in the sadistic and insane world of the Sea Arrrgghhhh all of your life, be mentored by a batshit crazy old man who would stab you in the back in a heartbeat if you looked at him funny, and then run that place in an alternate from absolute rage to absolute confidence through the day, back and forth, without becoming completely psychotic.

And so he is. And yes, I've met him and looked him in the eye. I have friends who accidentally crossed him, and somehow their indicators weren't VGI's after dealing with this savior of humanity. If that's saving, go pound sand.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Ain't so much a 'bridge' to him I am thinking, more like a conveyer to a wood-chipper, where people are fed in and separated from their money. After that particuylar 'seperation' does anyone really think he gives a fuck? I have had little doubt over the years of reading on many things scilon, that he knows full well what a huge scam it is, after all, he learned his craft from the sauced 'source'.
Figure it out, the guy has no skills other than living the lies of Hubbard, there is 'power', there is $$$$, and a tonne of sycophantic ass-kissery, what would Ron do?

:puke:

:angry::angry::angry:

From what I've read it makes sense that DM is psychotic in that he has a doublethink kind of thing going on with contradictory behaviour happening at the same time, but it doesn't make sense that people would put up with this and put themselves through this same doublethink.

From what I read here it sounds like Stalinism and Communism, where there is a positive, happy objective on the surface that gets a lot of lip service, but in a reality where everyone is being tortured and enslaved and starved.

So Scientology is supposed to be the game where everyone wins and lots of happy, shiny people and it can save the world and all this bollocks, but yet the higher up you go in the Sea Org you are tortured and enslaved and starved to the point that when you are at the right hand of DM you are reduced to taking showers with a water hose and taking a crapper into plastic bags and he is standing there laughing at you?

It's quite insane and I have a hard time believing that all these top execs are there at Int allowing themselves to endure this nonsense when they could just gang up on DM and take him out. Nobody even snaps and goes PTS Type 3 on him?

Thats the thing I find confusing is anywhere else, if it was a military unit or a prison or factory or whatever, people would snap and go psychotically violent on the abusers. This doesn't look like its ever happened at Int where even though DM and his guards are few and absurdly outnumbered by the people he is abusing, they could tear the whole place apart and leave him and anyone protecting him a bloody mess.

I don't get what they are all getting out of this allowing themselves to be subjected to this insanity that is duplicative of psychiatric abuse. Int comes across as a psychiatric hospital. And DM is still able to get to sleep?

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
FW said:
I don't get what they are all getting out of this allowing themselves to be subjected to this insanity that is duplicative of psychiatric abuse. Int comes across as a psychiatric hospital. And DM is still able to get to sleep?
Lol, bottle of scotch, a .45, and a warm stolen wife serving on a bed of freshly laundered cash...rich deluded mental-cases can find solace inside their cloistered universes :grouch:

I have a very vague recollection watching a "special briefing" of some sort at my local org, might have been an OT committee meeting. I am not sure why I was even there 'cause I'm not "OT" myself:p! But the video was a briefing from DM, where I think he seemed to make reference that he was OT 8. He was talking about the "OT 8s" and he was at "that level himself".

Of course, you also hear the random gossip like "he is probably done up to OT10" from some people... blah blah blah, who cares?

I have a very vague recollection watching a "special briefing" of some sort at my local org, might have been an OT committee meeting. I am not sure why I was even there 'cause I'm not "OT" myself:p! But the video was a briefing from DM, where I think he seemed to make reference that he was OT 8. He was talking about the "OT 8s" and he was at "that level himself".

Of course, you also hear the random gossip like "he is probably done up to OT10" from some people... blah blah blah, who cares?

I've been on OT Committees myself, most members are not OT and I'm not OT either. I don't know about your org, but at the two orgs where I am on the committees they are just about raising HUGE amounts of money (or trying to!) for ideal orgs and selling books to raw meat and that sort of thing. The committees are a selling game.

I guess they're called "OT" committees because if you can raise enough cold cash to open a new ideal org, you must be pretty f'n OT! The few OT8s that get called in to help out have to spend hours and hours calling up folks to hand over money and go to benefits and spend hours BEGGING the few nimrods in the audience to hand over the cash. I personally know two OT8s who are TOP fundraisers who get punch drunk before taking the microphone and hitting the phones. If thats not wild enough an OT8 who goes door to door told me it was okay to smoke hash as a quick fix nerve assist because at that level you can do anything and it doesn't affect you anymore and I could smoke up with her and her OT8 power would make it right to do so, so we did and we actually raised some nice funds that day.

So to make a long story short OT committee is just a money game and as long as you bring in the cash they don't give a damn what you do to bring that money in or how you do it.

Dunvegan

Patron
Did LRon need to be a Dianetics Clear to write and run that first DMSMH circus?

Did he have to be Clear to be "Source?"

Now Davy is in charge, the usurper of the throne.

Davy watched LRon run CoS, and knew that whoever ran the "Church" operated under their own ruleset. Run out of courses that brought in the munny? Invent OT levels with your best and brightest adepts.

Afraid you might graduate too many OT VIIIs that might still have some money left in their pockets? Write up outlines for more OT levels, and pretend there were plenty even after OT VIII that would finally get you to "Total Freedom"...(at OT XV, the only freedom you'd care about by then would probably be from regging.)

Would Davy waste his time on the OT levels when the important thing was running the show in the black to the tune of billions of dollars.

That is the real and only EP of the Kha Khan Supreme Rulah of Scientology.

Be honest: Does Davy look like he's even a "Clear" to you? (Hey, Dave, show me a m'fing clear!)

If I guessed at Dave's OT level, by considering his work ethic and ability to sit still, take orders, and study...I'd say he was swished through a quick wash and rinse up to OT II or so, and allowed to do C/S or hat any known CoS position "for research" if he so demanded.

Or course, he's skimmed all the confidential OT levels, he just got to do it a little before we did.

We had to wait a bit to read them as public documents from court cases and then on the Internets. For the same price that Davy "donated" to read them...$0.00
:coolwink:

I've been on OT Committees myself, most members are not OT and I'm not OT either. I don't know about your org, but at the two orgs where I am on the committees they are just about raising HUGE amounts of money (or trying to!) for ideal orgs and selling books to raw meat and that sort of thing. The committees are a selling game.

I guess they're called "OT" committees because if you can raise enough cold cash to open a new ideal org, you must be pretty f'n OT! The few OT8s that get called in to help out have to spend hours and hours calling up folks to hand over money and go to benefits and spend hours BEGGING the few nimrods in the audience to hand over the cash. I personally know two OT8s who are TOP fundraisers who get punch drunk before taking the microphone and hitting the phones. If thats not wild enough an OT8 who goes door to door told me it was okay to smoke hash as a quick fix nerve assist because at that level you can do anything and it doesn't affect you anymore and I could smoke up with her and her OT8 power would make it right to do so, so we did and we actually raised some nice funds that day.

So to make a long story short OT committee is just a money game and as long as you bring in the cash they don't give a damn what you do to bring that money in or how you do it.

Yeah I agree that the OT committees are just a money game. It has gotten worse especially in more recent years. I'm talking maybe like 6 to 7 years ago at my local org when I was there.

There was probably a "fundraiser" as well, but I distinctly remember loitering around kitchen/ eating area of the org with a small gathering of "OTs". I remember going into another small room for a "special briefing" from DM where he made reference, I seem to recall, comparing he was "at the same level" case wise or whatever. That was the impression I got, I don't know for sure though.

Smoking hash to calm the nerves for the OT8s, LOL, that's too funny! :hysterical:Thanks for sharing fraserworld!

JackStraw

Hmmm, Where ON the bridge...?

Isn't David Miscavige more like the troll who lives under the bridge, demanding tribute, AKA cash, to cross, while stabbing in the feet and ankles, anyone who tries to go across?

"Who is that, tip-tapping across my bridge?" :omg:

Jack

Re: Where on the Bridge is David Miscavige ... DM a repressed homosexual and rapist?

There are obviously some H U G E inconsistencies with respect to DM and his attitude towards Scn. From stories whispered here and there, I'm surprised he has never been accused of homosexual rape. If the reports by Int escapees are to be believed, he is repressed sexually and has M A J O R issues. It's clear just in that he disappeared his own wife and has an unhealthy obsession with accusing others of being gay.

In my personal experience, men who habitually assault other men and accuse them of being gay are themselves gay. Add to that his use of violence to demo power over others and I have to assume DM is capable of anything.

A Scn company I have worked with that had ex-SO on staff had some people from Int and one of them was fired for having a nervous breakdown and making disparaging remarks that DM violated him in some way. He didn't spell it out and claim that he had been sexually raped by DM, but it came across that way and he had divorced his wife a few weeks before the incident. Everyone thought he was crazy and delusional. Now I'm not so sure. Bloody hell!