What's new

OSA monitoring of ESMB

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I feel like there are probably way way more people out there that are potentially waiting for the other side of the family,etc. to defect first.. whist staying under the radar.

I have an ex that had gotten re-married to a non, this person despite heavy family connections and children and siblings on staff doesn't really participate much anymore from my understanding.

Maybe all it takes is the right cog in the wheel to send a whole block tumbling out.

I know that the only reason that I stay under the radar is because of family. I want to support them however I can and I want to be able to be there for them when they leave/get into trouble/etc.

I really have no idea how I've managed to stay under the radar for so long. Not participating, never take phone calls, etc. Still get tons of ridiculous mail to many names misspelled and otherwise.

I feel it is only a matter of time. Wish time would go faster.

How can the long long timers not see the bastardization and revision and re re revision and un-revision of the 'tech?' This is beyond me and boggling.

As I said on the other thread, I don't think you are really "under the radar". I think that everybody knows you are no longer interested (based upon your marrying a non-Scientologist), and just doesn't want to rock the boat. I think you may be considered in "don't ask, don't tell" status.

This might be a good status to be in, where your clan figures you are out, but not making an issue of it. It means that you can be the person the rest of the clan goes to, to share any doubts, secure that you won't be reporting them to the Org. It puts you in a perfect position, when your Aunt says "I'd like to leave, if only Uncle wouldn't leave me", to be able to confidently say "bring it up with Uncle, I am positive he won't disconnect".:eyeroll:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Another 2 Italians in the Internet Unit at OSA int (long duration ~~ say 20 years + is Gloria and Gavino Idda.)

This is Gavino some years back.

Working with stealth, hiding under their *BURKAS* they cause disruption and animosity between critics and maliciously send out anonymous letters and post on WWP to create cut comm lines and hate.

It's *ecclesiastical" ! it's their 1st amendment rights !:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Gavino%20Idda.jpg

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Dear Karen,

The whole schmere-Hubbard, is a con, we got that, well, not speaking for anyone but myself, 'tis an ugly, ugly mess, no salvagable nuggets, no savioring, no fucking nothing.. from a founder that is . just. that.

:whistling:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Dear Karen,

The whole schmere-Hubbard, is a con, we got that, well, not speaking for anyone but myself, 'tis an ugly, ugly mess, no salvagable nuggets, no savioring, no fucking nothing.. from a founder that is . just. that.

:whistling:

I am trying to figure out your point in writing this reply specifically to Karen - with the whistling icon and all.

And why you clicked her comment with a Thank You, then gave it 'a Laughed at' and then a 'WTF'.

What a I missing? I don't see how your comment directly connects to hers. Can you explain, please?

Thanks.

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
How can the long long timers not see the bastardization and revision and re re revision and un-revision of the 'tech?'.....
The answer is simple: because they are "blind". They have to be "blind" - otherwise they would not be "long timers" and would have already left years ago.

BTW, did you know:
"Willful ignorance is a powerful sedative."

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Gloria and Gavino Idda were well known over on alt.religion.scientology newsgroup some years ago when Emma posted an admission of her previous volunteer work with them at one time.

Just because we don't see their names much lately doesn't mean they are not still doing or supervising others in OSA's work on the internet... like Bill Yaude did when he managed Tory as she spied for them before getting out!

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ogsonofgroo ~~~This thread is about OSA and ESMB.
So I am outing OSA personnel with their pictures so we know who is reading these posts and working out how they
cause cut connections (their #1 stat) and fair game the noisy ones.

Here's Bill Yaude, OSA volunteer. Extreme right in white.
Tory shared a lot about him.

He had a long duration :::::ahem::::: crush on red headed Rhea Smith, OSA INT who gets up at 5am and downloads and copies *EVERYTHING*
for OSA files.

BillYaude_2.jpg

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Atleast the lecture was held in the correct place..I see it was in the HOTEL CRIMINAL PALACE ...or are my eyes and mind deceiving me? :biggrin:

Another 2 Italians in the Internet Unit at OSA int (long duration ~~ say 20 years + is Gloria and Gavino Idda.)

This is Gavino some years back.

Working with stealth, hiding under their *BURKAS* they cause disruption and animosity between critics and maliciously send out anonymous letters and post on WWP to create cut comm lines and hate.

It's *ecclesiastical" ! it's their 1st amendment rights !:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Gavino%20Idda.jpg

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
And who is the King Pin ? The Head Honcho ?

Linda Hamel, "Commanding officer OSA INT". Formerly GO criminal. Still a criminal. She was the Program Ops of Snow White running the infiltrators into all the Government Offices and planting and embedding spies in these Government Offices.

Now the "Commanding Officer" OSA INT is a *hot* post. People's heads roll.

Within less than 6 short years, Commanding "officers" LOL who's head rolled were

Denise Brennan
Mike Sutter
Mike Rinder
Kurt Weiland

BUT Linda's head never rolls in spite of her psychopath boss Miscavige. How strange. How odd. She never gets RPF'd, she never gets removed.
Does she know too much ?

Linda%20Hamel.OSAINT.jpg

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
After David Miscavige's Lawyers threw CSI under the bus in Comal Country to Judge Waldrip by admitting Church of Scientology International (CSI) was behind the squirrel busters debacle, Miscagive effectively made Linda Hamel grand jury bait. Shades of Ron throwing Mary Sue Hubbard under the bus in Snow White.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
This reminds me of what we see when an on stage hypnotist gives his show. Apparently, his manipulated subjects see things that are not visible to the audience, and in fact see what the operator has influenced ( and perhaps we could say it is a temporary prison of belief) them to see. They often even act out the 'commands' as given by the hypnotist.
Calling it hypnotism or some other thing: the point is there is definitely an altered state of mind in the subjects.

The answer is simple: because they are "blind". They have to be "blind" - otherwise they would not be "long timers" and would have already left years ago.

BTW, did you know:
"Willful ignorance is a powerful sedative."

Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie
I never felt better than when I stopped being Suzy Q and came out loud & proud as Miss Ellie.

I am very small fish in a very big pond.... they don't even bait the hook for me. I got the phone calls to stop - who ever calls just offer to help them escape... works like a charm. If they write just put in the recycle bin.

All my friends & loved ones are out - disconnection is not something I fear anymore.

For those that need to stay under cover I understand - do not risk what you can not afford to loose.

One day being out will be all there is.... and people will wonder what the big deal is/was.

Stand tall, live free & enjoy each day as the gift it is - unwrap it and enjoy!

:eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll:

Last edited:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
A couple more items from Tory, which should answer the question as to WHO OSA is permitting/using to troll /scrape blogs..

1))

Re: Tory Magoo - "Another Sea Org Membe, er Out"

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Booth View Post
Someone told someone something or said something.... In my book that's Rumor, not official documented Church policy, no matter to what extent the Rumor has spread and become pervasive or even widely implemented and enforced.

I made it quite clear to everybody I talked to that I had read every anti-scientology website there is, watched every anti-scientology video on youtube, participated in anti-scientology forums, I've even made it known that my intention in joining would be to take over church leadership so as to straighten out the problems the x-scientologists were complaining about. I mentioned that I've downloaded confidential OT material from the Freezone. That I don't consider myself a Scientologist,...

Well... I did get on the meter for a "sec check" and passed. In spite of all of the above. I appreciate the material in the books. I very much like Hubbard's published writings. I have no guilt or hidden agenda or evil intention towards the Church. I have no love for DM.

Well, I've been on staff now for over 6 months.

Lets put it this way. If you guys were still in, who would you want in charge ? Wouldn't you want some relief ?

Anybody can say anything. Show me some documentation where Hubbard put down in writing that Scientologists can't look at the internet.
Let's get a few things PERFECTLY "Clear" (gack!)

1) We HAVE Shown tons of FACTS....written FACTS...documented FACTS from court documents...
and E V E R Y single time ((EVERY TIME)), by members of $cientology pretending to be "just public or staff on line"...
it is either
a) Ignored
b) Denied
or

c) They have used the 3 OSA Goals for the Net, being:

"1) Distract off of the subject
HOWEVER U CAN (Often they use "Divide and Conquer" to get the critics to fight
amongst each other---a perfect distraction, per Yaude and per observation, too)
2) Degrade (put down) the critic, any way, any how
or
3) Just slime the area so people don't even want to put their names on the site".

The FACTS are NOT looked at, read and gotten through to the ops who pretend to
be "just another Scientologist". I've watched this routine since before I escaped out...in the 90's
with Bill Yaude running 10 different identities. Most of the few peeps who worked with him were
told to "never even read the full post, just skim it and give some answer". Which, IF you check
the logs, is EXACTLY what has happened, for 14 years for me.

And #2) Re Hubbard not ordering people to not look on the Net:

OF COURSE HE DID! It is a HIGH CRIME to talk to any "SP" which C of $ now considers
anyone who is critical of $cientology, "Dave", Hubbard, or any/all front groups----they're
now automotically an "SP"---someone NO ONE is allowed to talk to. I AM an SP per them.
In my SP Declare it says "HER ONLY TERMINAL IS THE IJC" (who has refused to ever call me
or write to me in 14 years, ftr.

((Plus, in all of his "brilliance"..he never even conceived of the NET))

You just saying you told them what you did (above) and said the things you say tells me you are

:FOS: Period.

Again, you're talking HIGH CRIMES...per the very tech you SAY
you are part of.

Sorry......

I doubt you're even a Scientologist as they would KNOW **NOT** to say those things.

In their words? FLUNK!!

Love to all else here

Tory/Magoo

---------------

2)) Re: Tory Magoo - "Another Sea Org Membe, er Out"

Quote Originally Posted by AnonSunshine View Post
To Tom_Booth:

I disagree with you.
When I left $cientology, my spouse was told to never look in the internet. My spouse then never looked and remained there.
It was said to my spouse: -"The internet was full of suppressive beings, and my spouse would lose HIS ETERNITY if looked in the internet as it had implants to make people go insane."

As I came to found out later, this was pure BS. What they did not want was us to find the truth, testimonies of exes that worked very close to DM, and that were not favorable to him.
There was the net nanny that controlled which sites scientologists could see or not.

So, when you state that the communication is not controlled, I completely disagree with you. IT IS CONTROLLED, AND THERE IS NO COMMUNICATION.
Go and say as a member that you visited internet sites of critics of $cientology, and will have to submit to confessionals, ethics, and no-ending handlings. If you point out some disagreement with them, they will show you dead agent packs of people that say any thing critical of $cientology, which are a bunch of LIES to make them look good.
Thank you, AnonSunshine!

When I worked for the "Top Secret OSA Int Internet gang/mafia" they were the ONLY people allowed
to post on the "Entheta" web sites. I worked (When "in") Under the President of OSA: Janet Weiland
and SHE DID NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE NET. I had to copy/paste info to her.

I was told to make sure "no public OR staff were to see this entheta" (Facts they did not want know that at
the time they build into your head it's just lies and falsehoods---so don't look at it AT ALL)

So Tom? Seems a bit of a conflict, eh?

IF any Scientologists could post on the Net...where the Fuck are they?
You Tom?

Best to all

Tory/Magoo

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't think I have ever seen a DL with a 'Work address' fraudulently used as a 'place of residence' before. I thought that address was the business address of the home of scientology (quasi)-illegal attacks or undue influence on, citizens of the USA and other countries as well as any perceived enemies such as government. I am of the opinion that 6331 Hollywood blvd is the planning and operations control of OSA treasonous to USA citizens and government alike.

Now if anyone can provide suggestions, hints or details of such workings at that address I would be able to reply the the CA Attorney General who asked me in response to my email to the Attorney Generals office, what type of activities where taking place at such a location.

Perhaps this should be the subject of a different thread.

And who is the King Pin ? The Head Honcho ?

Linda Hamel, "Commanding officer OSA INT". Formerly GO criminal. Still a criminal. She was the Program Ops of Snow White running the infiltrators into all the Government Offices and planting and embedding spies in these Government Offices.

Now the "Commanding Officer" OSA INT is a *hot* post. People's heads roll.

Within less than 6 short years, Commanding "officers" LOL who's head rolled were

Denise Brennan
Mike Sutter
Mike Rinder
Kurt Weiland

BUT Linda's head never rolls in spite of her psychopath boss Miscavige. How strange. How odd. She never gets RPF'd, she never gets removed.
Does she know too much ?

Linda%20Hamel.OSAINT.jpg

freethinker

Sponsor
A Lot of people have a lot to say about Marty and Mike and what they should do. I was of the same mindset when they first came to the forefront.

But then I discovered that Marty and Mike both went to the FBI and told them a lot. How much? Don't know but a lot.

I believe they were offering their knowledge in exchange for the resources that the FBI has in order to go after Scientology. But the FBI dropped it even with all their resources, so how far do you think Marty and Mike would have gotten with no resources despite all they know?

Not very far.

But in case you haven't noticed, Marty's wife is currently taking Scientology to task in court and Mike is providing evidence and running a blog that makes people aware of what Scientology is for real.

They don't have capes and an ability to leap tall buildings in a single bound but they are doing something where they could have done nothing. So there is that.

I did read it and I get the feeling that like Rinder, he is preparing a defence for future use. I wouldn't trust either of them in the slightest.

:storm:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Also Mike Rinder has stated in a reply to some very recent comment on his blog, that essentially he has done 'all that he can think of and is still trying to do more' Please don't use that as an exact quote, please use only exactly what Mike has posted.

ETA: from http://www.mikerindersblog.org/scientology-wants-your-money-now/

Mike Nimble says

December 1, 2015 at 3:52 pm

OSD, have you considered that the people carrying out the vicious, toxic, evil and militant cult’s business were simply doing their job?

One wonders … are any of the people who were instrumental in getting the IRS to throw in the towel, now out of Scientology, and if so, what are they doing to reverse the course of that very black day?

Mike Rinder says

December 1, 2015 at 3:57 pm

IS this a serious question? Both Marty Rathbun and I were directly involved with the IRS. Done everything I can think of and keep working at it.

A Lot of people have a lot to say about Marty and Mike and what they should do. I was of the same mindset when they first came to the forefront.

But then I discovered that Marty and Mike both went to the FBI and told them a lot. How much? Don't know but a lot.

I believe they were offering their knowledge in exchange for the resources that the FBI has in order to go after Scientology. But the FBI dropped it even with all their resources, so how far do you think Marty and Mike would have gotten with no resources despite all they know?

Not very far.

But in case you haven't noticed, Marty's wife is currently taking Scientology to task in court and Mike is providing evidence and running a blog that makes people aware of what Scientology is for real.

They don't have capes and an ability to leap tall buildings in a single bound but they are doing something where they could have done nothing. So there is that.

Last edited:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't think I have ever seen a DL with a 'Work address' fraudulently used as a 'place of residence' before. I thought that address was the business address of the home of scientology (quasi)-illegal attacks or undue influence on, citizens of the USA and other countries as well as any perceived enemies such as government. I am of the opinion that 6331 Hollywood blvd is the planning and operations control of OSA treasonous to USA citizens and government alike.

Now if anyone can provide suggestions, hints or details of such workings at that address I would be able to reply the the CA Attorney General who asked me in response to my email to the Attorney Generals office, what type of activities where taking place at such a location.

Perhaps this should be the subject of a different thread.

Linda Hamel like most of OSA INT lives in the Anthony Building on Fountain Avenue.
But Intelligence OSA INT deep in their *SPY* activity and do not reveal home addresses, ever.
The Anthony Building is a dark nightmarish flop house kind of building with an odor that is unforgettable.
It is reminscent of the haunted "Stonelands" in East Grinstead.
Like an old style mental asylum with rooms for patients. It is a 1/2 mile walk from Big Blue. Due many fleeing the Sea Org they are no longer permitted to walk back and forth in twos. Sea Org have to walk in threes. LOL

It is becoming increasingly important to Jeffrey and me to reveal to key people to the various Government agencies, WHO to subpoena, HOW to FIND them and WHAT they could reveal.:omg:
Their recent Fair Game on me will propel me to even the score.
Nemo me impune lacessit (Latin)
is my Motto.
No one "provoked" (attacks) me with impunity
OR
No one can harm me unpunished.

Here it is ~~
anthony_bldg_2010.jpg

anthony_bldg_retrofitted_window.jpg

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, I guess the California department of highways or who ever issues DLs will just have to go to
CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY INTERNATIONAL 6331 Hollywood Blvd., Suite 1200 Los Angeles, CA 90028 ...the Hollywood Guaranty Building to recover their DL property as such time when Linda F. Hamel returns from Target 2. I mean surely she can't be a thetan at home in her mind with the things she is doing. Maybe she should register as an alien and get a universal pilots license for DC-8 like vehicles. Just hope she doesn't carry too many boxes of frozen glycohol or she might have her DL suspended and sent to the volunteer drivers retraining force.

By the way I think there is a new name for the HGB, and I believe it also has a SPY entrance off of Ivar street.

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
Linda Hamel ..... lives in the Anthony Building on Fountain Avenue.
The Anthony Building is .....
Like a ..... mental asylum with rooms for patients.
Here it is ~~

anthony_bldg_2010.jpg

Hmmm.... why did you write: "like" ? :coolwink:

Lord Xenu

Patron Meritorious
I didn't get that at all - it was the concept of scientology creating enemies, much like Big Brother in the book 1984, to create within their members a common enemy to rally against. How would that be a future defense?

A prime example is Karen De La Carriere - they didn't tell her about her son's passing, and prevented her from going to his service - the result - she attacks them frequently with her videos. They created a vocal enemy out of her. Thus, they can position her as a bitter defrocked apostate to their public, and leverage that image to get IAS funding. She is more valuable to them as an enemy than not. Had they let her know of his passing, and let her go to his service not one of her videos would have come to pass.

Lord knows how much money they have raised from the IAS donors to put her down. I doubt that was their intention when they didn't tell her of his passing etc, but they have capitalized on it since. They keep prodding her with a pointy stick, to keep it happening. Does OSA know this is the purpose? I dunno. But certainly Hubbard knew the value of an enemy.

Mimsey

I understand what you are saying Mimsey and don't entirely disagree with it. However, that doesn't mean I have to like or respect anything that either M+M have to say. As I have said before I believe (although cannot prove) that one of them was involved in a situation that impacted on my life. Sorry to be vague but you can guess why.