What's new

From Miss X: Int execs pooping in baggies.

Vinaire

Sponsor
Unfortunately, we missed the festivities, but the timeless message still holds true...

high5amuslim.jpg

A muslim is a Semite by the way. He is not from the east.

Islam is a grandchild of Judaism, whereas, Christianity is the child.

It is a very happy Semitic family.

Vinaire

Sponsor
Likewise, buds. I won't have anything to do with ANY religion any more. I know that may sound crazy since I know now that Scientology isn't a religion. :hamster: But in my process of coming out of Scientology and reading on the Internet, I've come to the conclusion that all religions have some con-man associated with them, bilking people of their money -- and that outweighs all the good intentions of the "good guys".

No thanks. I'm sticking with my own self and what I know. No more organized religions for me. :witch2:

That is excellent. That is what DHARMA is.

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Silver Meritorious Patron
No more organized religions for me either. If you check the etymology for "religion", it comes from the meaning "...to bind...".

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
No more organized religions for me either. If you check the etymology for "religion", it comes from the meaning "...to bind...".

Actually it comes from re-ligios: "to bind back"

I always looked at it meaning to connect back to the Pure theta universe.

But my viewpoint on that has changed, as well.

The religion that has influenced me most since leaving Scientology has been Zen Buddhism, with its concepts of non-dualism, impermanence and others.

The more I came to understand and practice Zen, the more I saw its purpose was to break down all structures of belief, of self, of everything. I liked that very much. It was really what I needed after Scientology.

But then I started looking into Zen Buddhist groups, and reading their literature, and began seeing the same potential for corruption and abuse that Scientology had.

So I concluded that it's the addition of a group of humans, with leaders and "priests" and their need for money and survival and status, (basically their need to feed their families) that was the main source of corruption in any spiritual pursuit.

So I turned back to what I always have been, a mystic. Meaning one who seeks direct communion with the Divine.

Anywhere he can find it.

There's a great saying on a billboard in our town. It's for a church and it says, "Tired of religion, we're about God." I loved it and have even attended their services and they hold true to this from what I've experienced. The church I attend also subcribes to this type of philosophy. One of the stories that is told from time to time is of a Pastor that threw a birthday party for a prostitute at 3 am. We like to be known as a church that would throw a party at 3 am for the less fortunate. Love God, and then love all others. Everything else will follow.

Growing up Mormon and then wasting my 20's in Scientology really jaded me in relationship to God. I'm just glad that I didn't let my pride get the better of me because there is a God and he has awesome plans for me and used me in some great and loving ways.

My 2 cents,
CB

Terril park

Sponsor
I read that LRH used to run heavy ethics trips as a "scientific test" to see how far he could push "ethics" until people would crack.

Obviously, we have the same psychotic dramatization going on here, possibly far worse than LRH ever did (Although chain lockers and keelhauling cannot be very pleasurable either).

That DM enjoys doing this stuff is way beyond the tolerance of any sensible being.

The end result of this will be some very broken people, unless this one real SP is removed before that happens.

There will be no other end to it.

Can you imagine the road to recovery from a "religious experience" like that?

Would you ever want to have anything to do with any religion ever again?

I guess I got it easy after all.

This is new to me. The overboarding and chain lockers were research?

Keel hauling never happened on Apollo AFAIK.

Whatever the out points LRH has his plus points.

DM is clearly an SP, sociopath, criminal, etc and choose your term. It is especially in his intereference in tech that demonstrates this and you have commented succinctly on this. It stops all in COS getting any gain and punishes innocents with draconion disconnection with no terminal to turn to.
( usually) And so on.

he uses tech and anything else to degrade other beings most of whom are/were idealistic.

With regard to your last comments, I say, rhetorically, read again Bea's story. She excelled with tech, and did good by leaving.

Will she ever audit again? Who knows.

I only comment on Bea as she is known very well here. Many others have parralel stories.

The real sorrow is those who never communicate again.

Little Bear Victor

Silver Meritorious Patron
This is new to me. The overboarding and chain lockers were research?

Keel hauling never happened on Apollo AFAIK.

Whatever the out points LRH has his plus points.

DM is clearly an SP, sociopath, criminal, etc and choose your term. It is especially in his intereference in tech that demonstrates this and you have commented succinctly on this. It stops all in COS getting any gain and punishes innocents with draconion disconnection with no terminal to turn to.
( usually) And so on.

he uses tech and anything else to degrade other beings most of whom are/were idealistic.

With regard to your last comments, I say, rhetorically, read again Bea's story. She excelled with tech, and did good by leaving.

Will she ever audit again? Who knows.

I only comment on Bea as she is known very well here. Many others have parralel stories.

The real sorrow is those who never communicate again.

Hi Terril,

I wasn't on the Apollo so I wouldn't know. I read this claim by someone. I'm much more qualified to say what happened on the Int Base, since I was there.

I agree that LRH had his good and bad aspects whereas DM is specializing primarily on the latter.

I have had no issue recovering from it. But forgetting it, that I can't do. Especially forgetting those who are still there. Some of them are definitely getting it worse than I did -- and I was pushed way beyond my tolerance for insanity.

True, an insane asylum might be even worse. But at least it doesn't get advertised as "the Church that delivers unto you Total Freedom."

Exactly, for those who are not speaking out about it will probably forever hold onto it.

V

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Exactly, for those who are not speaking out about it will probably forever hold onto it.

V

That's apparently why they're not speaking out about it.

It seems to be a 'human' (not homo novis) failing to desperately hold on to *anything* that might justify a mistake and avoid realizing the depths of that mistake and the continuing consequences of that mistake.

Quite obviously good things came out of Scientology, but, they are universally the 'product' of the good people within Scientology; not the 'system' or 'organization' itself.

Zinj

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
So I concluded that it's the addition of a group of humans, with leaders and "priests" and their need for money and survival and status, (basically their need to feed their families) that was the main source of corruption in any spiritual pursuit.

So I turned back to what I always have been, a mystic. Meaning one who seeks direct communion with the Divine.

Anywhere he can find it.

I agree, and steer clear of any group of any kind that requires belief in a heirarchy (did I spell that right?). Mystic is a term I like very much. :yes:

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Vic, I think my big win from being a Scientologist for 34 years is that I can now attest to the state of "Whole Track Freedom From Religion". I will never again join a Religion, for any reason. They all look like cults to me, now. Mike

Does that mean you are now a devout atheist?