What's new

My story

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Tanks guys!

Not sure why the thread got bumped, but ok!

Still not had the baby. I think it will be the first ESMB baby. She is due June 16th. (So I am just under 7 months). So far so good. She and I are both healthy and doing great.

byte301

Crusader
Tanks guys!

Not sure why the thread got bumped, but ok!

Still not had the baby. I think it will be the first ESMB baby. She is due June 16th. (So I am just under 7 months). So far so good. She and I are both healthy and doing great.

Glad to hear that, Bea. Can't wait to see some pics of the baby! You know the drill....pics or it didn't happen!:p

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I am crazy or what?!?!

She is due June 23rd, not 16th! Don't know why I wrote 16th. Duh. (An OT perception that she will be born early...? He he).

Thanks for the well wishes. Pics will be forthcoming.

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
Bea I hope you appreciate making time for 2500 Godparents-and the associated SPOILING ROTTEN we're going to insist on. :happydance:

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
004.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That is a pic of Megan, my future daughter! She is 29 weeks in this pic. It is a shot of her face. It takes a minute to find it. She looks like she has one tooth! I think its just a shadow though.

She is doing great, and so am I! Both in great health.

Thanks to Schwimmy for helping post this pic. (I hope it works...)

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
004.jpg

That is a pic of Megan, my future daughter! She is 29 weeks in this pic. It is a shot of her face. It takes a minute to find it. She looks like she has one tooth! I think its just a shadow though.

Thanks to Schwimmy for helping post this pic. (I hope it works...)
She's a beauty! - Looks like she's laughing.. Yup, looks like a tooth.

:happydance:

FoTi

Crusader

Thanks to Schwimmy for helping post this pic. (I hope it works...)[/QUOTE]

I don't think it's a tooth. I think she just stuck her tongue out at the camera invading her privacy. :p

byte301

Crusader

Thanks to Schwimmy for helping post this pic. (I hope it works...)[/QUOTE]

Bea delivers the pics! Our very first picture of our very first ESMB baby!:happydance:

Carmel

Crusader
Crikey Bea, what a success you are! :happydance:

This thread starts out so awful, as in your story is harrowing, but then we are here and now, and it's just WARM FUZZIE CITY! :D :D :D

Oh, good on you girl! :thumbsup: Boy oh boy, Megan will be showered with love when she arrives.........Thanks for sharing this! Aint life grand!!! :buzzin:

Unex Skcus

Onya Beau!

Been reading your story for the last 3 hours, instead of working (but then, I work for myself). It's heart-rending, but wonderful that you've been able to "start the rest of your life".

Here in Oz we're really hoping that Senator Xenophon's Inquiry will do a good job of opening the lid on Co$, and prevent the abuse of other kids so they don't go through what you did.

My very best wishes to you, and your family!