What's new

20 Scilons Descend Upon Marty's Home To Recover Scn Escapee

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
From Marty's Blog this morning:

Twenty DMbots descended upon Corpus Christi Texas on Wednesday. They were despatched to recover a veteran DM insider who only days before blew from Int. The individual headed straight for my place.

Mike Rinder flew in from Clearwater as reinforcement. The three of us were able to repel the twenty. DM has gotten so desperate for resources he sent CCHR execs, and CC public with his shrininking corps of “trusted” SO members. It’s tough for them to be effective when all they are able to do is repeat the same tired lines they hear at events like DM is the almighty one who has never done anything wrong and only has the best interests of everyone at heart. One little problem, many of those who spout his PR bs weren’t there and haven’t experienced the “non-public” DM for themselves. Others, like Tommy Two Tone, just blantantly and obviously lie. It is like trying to persuade a concentration camp survivor that the Holocaust never existed.

Further details will be forthcoming as they unfold.

Uneasy lies the head of the guilty.
This reminds me of the operation to recover Tory from the Lisa McPherson Trust back in 2000.

But back then, Mike and Marty were running the "recovery" operations.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
More and more crazy behaviour. The 'Church' is now running without brakes. This is the true beginning of the final decline. Buy lots of popcorn.

Blue Spirit

Silver Meritorious Patron
Wolf Pack

Their behavior has become gang-like, or like a Wolf Pack with lots of howling.

If they were not robotically hypnotized by DM, they would be embarrassed.

anonyvix

Patron
More and more crazy behaviour. The 'Church' is now running without brakes. This is the true beginning of the final decline. Buy lots of popcorn.

Remember that in Miscavige's own words the organisation can now be compared to either an avalanche or a run away train on a downward track, I prefer the latter but the former will do.

Wisened One

Crusader
I wanna know who this 'veteran DM insider who only days before blew from Int.' is!! :drama: :waiting: I hope they post here soooon!!! :yes:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Mr. Stanfield neglected to post the link to the original article.

Michael "The Sneakster" Hobson
I am *not* anonymous. I *do* forgive.

There aren't any pictures *there* either :)

But, in re: this comment:

Sam // April 29, 2010 at 8:24 am

DM sent 20 bots down to try to stop what’s happening? Kind of like trying to stick a cork in a volcano.

It reminds me of this:

cork.jpg

(from 1995; so, somewhat before Marty discovered the evils of Miscavology and was himself Thugmaster)

Zinj

R6Basic

Patron Meritorious
I like this news. I got onto this board because I believe more and more are leaving and boards like ESMB, WWP and ESK it will be easier for them to escape and not fall back into Scn.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Marty needs to post pics or STFU.

Marty is being very coy about the identity of the supposed "escapee". He might say that releasing video right now would compromise the identity of the escapee, but from whom, since DM already knows who it is?

I call BS until such point as Marty posts video. And if he doesn't have a video camera in his pocket at all times in these days, then Marty is an idiot. If Marty is smart, he will also have armed protection as well.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Remember that in Miscavige's own words the organisation can now be compared to either an avalanche or a run away train on a downward track, I prefer the latter but the former will do.
Yes the train analogy fits well for me too.

19thomas-600.jpg

Smilla

Ordinary Human
I wanna know who this 'veteran DM insider who only days before blew from Int.' is!! :drama: :waiting: I hope they post here soooon!!! :yes:
Lets hope it's someone who string a sentence together, unlike Norman Starkey, who seems to have completely lost it.

Ulf K. Maier

Patron Meritorious
Marty is being very coy about the identity of the supposed "escapee". He might say that releasing video right now would compromise the identity of the escapee, but from whom, since DM already knows who it is?

I call BS until such point as Marty posts video. And if he doesn't have a video camera in his pocket at all times in these days, then Marty is an idiot. If Marty is smart, he will also have armed protection as well.

I might do likewise, were I aidng and abetting someone so important DM would send 20 people to recover him.

Escapees tend to emerge when they feel somewhat safer, not to mention the catharses. Exes know this well, though it must be different for each person.

[I know for me, leaving Scientology was indeed like passing through an IRL Wall of Fire... the interesting thing is, after running through and metaphorically stopping, dropping, and rolling, I picked myself up, looked myself over, so to speak, paused a beat, and thought, "I didn't die... maybe I can just go on living as before... " Also, I realized once on the far side, it wasn't a particularly thick wall to begin with. :wink2:]

It would extremely unwise, being in Mr. Rathbun's position, to not have well-placed, continuously-recording security cameras, not even mentioning tripwires, dogs, shotgun, .45 ACP, etc.

Maybe he does: Once you talk about what your security measures are, then they are no longer just security measures, but become, and less effectively so, deterrents. Deterrents are subject to directed attacks and circumvention. He might have some security knowledge, I'll wager.

I don't think even Rathbun is capable of knitting an entire escapee-recovery scenario sine habeas corpus; but why he didn't immediately post a video is illogical... editing?

Is it a desperation move on DM's part, or diversionary, to send 20? WHO could be SO important? IMHO, to legitimately warrant such a posse, we're talking Sutter, Jentzsch, Mme. Miscavige, or a similar Scientology pezzonovante.

Someone PM Mark Headley :)

byte301

Crusader
Well we all know how Marty loves cliff hangers. All his flying monkeys are on the edge of their seats right now I bet. Just where he wants them...hanging on his every word.

I'll just sit back and wait for the Saturday Matinee.:eyeroll: