What's new

Bugs in the Brain

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
http://www2.nau.edu/%7Ebah/BIO471/Reader/Sapolsky_2003.pdf

Back in 1994/5, I built and used a "zapper", as described by Hulda Clark. One of the most profound changes I noticed was in my mental attitude to things. Seven minutes into my first zap I was walking around in the twenty-minute lull before the next "session" and I was amazed at how quiet and calm it seemed in my head. I later told several people the feeling was very similar to the one I had when I attested Clear in 1978. (I heard later that remark almost got me declared.)

On other occasions I noticed that my usual resentment at being told off or given orders completely disappeared every time I zapped, and gradually returned over the next week or so.

Since the zapper suppposedly kills bugs (viruses, bacteria, worms etc.) in the body, I simply assumed that some of these bugs had been chomping around in my brain, some effects of which were various attitudes, and killing them removed these added attitudes. I didn't recall Hulda Clark saying much (if anything) about these mental changes, but what I experienced was what I experienced, and I didn't particularly care if anyone else went along with that theory or not. The zapping also fixes my arthritis twinges and other such things, and again, I don't particularly care if someone thinks that is impossible. It works for me. :)

Today I came across the referenced article, about the exact phenomenon of bugs in the brain hijacking some of the normal neural processes. I smiled.

I still use a zapper every couple of weeks, and have done so since I first started except for the six months I was on the RPF and couldn't.

Your turn Mick. :)

Paul

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
OK. You sent me off on a surfing expedition this morning....

Lerma says it just endorphins 'cause of 'letricity...

Dr Clark implies that it can cure cancer when combined with other elements of treatment....(is she still living?)(A bunch of people seem to be making money from it on the net)

I was wondering if you noticed anything "coming out" of your body when you first tried it? Any great improvement in physical health? Other than feeling good.

alex

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Dr Clark implies that it can cure cancer when combined with other elements of treatment....(is she still living?)(A bunch of people seem to be making money from it on the net)

I was wondering if you noticed anything "coming out" of your body when you first tried it? Any great improvement in physical health? Other than feeling good.

alex

I've found much of her stuff useful, but if someone wants to rant about how quackful it all is, I'm not going to get into a punch-up over it.

No, I didn't notice anything unusual coming out of my body, not like with a liver cleanse, say. There was no vast improvement in physical health, but I wasn't in bad shape to begin with.

Apart from the mental effects, little aches and pains disappeared, and the heart palpitations that had been occurring once or twice a week for about ten years stopped instantly and have not recurred once since. That one I'm very pleased about as they were quite worrying--my pulse rate would instantly change to about 200 beats per minute for twenty, thirty minutes; then it would instantly change from 200 to 72-ish again, no gradient slowdown at all. If I just kept still, it wasn't a big deal, but I couldn't walk around much. The worst time it came on was one minute before I was due to sing an a capella song with Ron Hartwell in the large PAC dining room at dinner time. I believe in the policy of "The show must go on", so performed as scheduled, but it worked out OK. Just. :)

I got comm ev'd because of using that zapper, and promoting it to my friends, and left the SO afterwards. I'm not complaining about it. :)

Paul

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Geez comm-ev'd. The canteen in the Coachman building sold the things needed to do her cleanse. We made one and used it (RadioShack has everything required). I found it could stop the onset of a cold if you used it at the 1st hint.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor

alex

Hulda runs her cancer-and-everything-else-cure 'Clinic' in Tijuana Mexico.

Zinj

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ah the scientology fads, I bet someone got comm ev'd for that too! What year was that?

My attention perks up at the mention of frequencies....

alex

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
My attention perks up at the mention of frequencies....

Funny you should say that....

For about a year in 2003/4 I was doing research into imprinting the frequencies of substances (like various food items, silver, and others) into water. Consuming a few drops of the water then produced some interesting effects. I called the device a "food replicator" and put a small write-up online at http://www.fzglobal.org/foodreplicator.htm. You can make one for a couple of bucks, literally. It still gives hit #4 on Google Web and hit#11 on Google Images. There is a much longer blog about it, that I haven't added anything to in three years. I got too scared after taking all the "electronic" stuff started playing havoc with my heart-rate. Experimenting on myself was OK as far as it went, but I wasn't too keen on dying over it.

After I'd been doing this for 6 months I noticed that Hulda Clark was doing something similar, although she was using the zapper as a power source instead of the magnets that I was using. Hers worked much quicker; mine was much cheaper. Plus her research was much more thorough than mine. She calls it "homeography", and it is easy enough to find online.

I don't promote this stuff much. People might think I'm weird.

Paul

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron

For about a year in 2003/4 I was doing research into imprinting the frequencies of substances (like various food items, silver, and others) into water. Consuming a few drops of the water then produced some interesting effects. I called the device a "food replicator" and put a small write-up online at http://www.fzglobal.org/foodreplicator.htm. You can make one for a couple of bucks, literally. It still gives hit #4 on Google Web and hit#11 on Google Images. There is a much longer blog about it, that I haven't added anything to in three years. I got too scared after taking all the "electronic" stuff started playing havoc with my heart-rate. Experimenting on myself was OK as far as it went, but I wasn't too keen on dying over it.

After I'd been doing this for 6 months I noticed that Hulda Clark was doing something similar, although she was using the zapper as a power source instead of the magnets that I was using. Hers worked much quicker; mine was much cheaper. Plus her research was much more thorough than mine. She calls it "homeography", and it is easy enough to find online.

Paul

The weird thing I am exploring now is brain entrainment, a la Robert Monroe.

Havent bought the package with the cd's to exteriorize yet, but have got some stuff off bittorrent.

Morphic fields, homeopathy/homeography, binarual entrainment, someday I'll see the big picture rather than just thinking about it!

But then I'd probably just go poof! and disappear.

alex

Tanstaafl

Crusader
The weird thing I am exploring now is brain entrainment, a la Robert Monroe.

I did the first of the Holosync CDs a few years back.

Stuff did happen. For a while my anchor points seemed to be out a couple of miles. I hadn't experienced that before. Also, I got an insight into the universe of flows and postulates - I could actually see the energy lines.

This all sounds promising, right? So what did I do? I stopped so I could get some auditing, without going to Ethics. Bloody idiot! :duh: :duh:

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Interesting. The sight of the energy lines, or the points that make them up and which flow through solid objects, is also a common perception of those who take very strong entheogenic substances (LSD, classically). I continue to be baffled about why many scientologists consider tripping to be so negative, but blowing your mind out with other means completely acceptable. How is holosync any more "under your own determinism" than dropping acid?

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Interesting. The sight of the energy lines, or the points that make them up and which flow through solid objects, is also a common perception of those who take very strong entheogenic substances (LSD, classically). I continue to be baffled about why many scientologists consider tripping to be so negative, but blowing your mind out with other means completely acceptable. How is holosync any more "under your own determinism" than dropping acid?

The drugs seem to have effects that linger...

I was certainly under my own determinism when I tripped....until they started turning bad.

I would not trade the experience for the lack of the bad effects, but I dont think drugs are the optimum method of exploring for more that a few times.

I had bad trips near the end of my "drug" time. My theory is that spending too much time experiencing things in such an altered state tends to leave one disconnected from what is more objectively real.

Great insights combined with scary key ins.

Then decades of reconstruction of a reality.

Just my thoughts.

alex

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
So how do you do it? Just zap near your head or what? I'm confused.

Its a frequency generator with wrist strap electrodes, that you use for 5-10 minutes. It can also be used with "cans" or feet electrodes.

It puts a current at a specific frequency through the body and in theory kills micro organisms.

Its powered by a 9 volt battery so you shouldnt feel it.

alex

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Silver Meritorious Patron

alex

There was a Scientologist who was a dentist and he told me that when he was using the zapper some parasites came out through his eyeballs. Yuck!

A few years ago I had attention of some outness in my body and I growled to my naturopath that it was some sort of entity. It turned out that it was an overgrowth of the Candida (spelling?) yeasties, and they triggered in me a craving for milk sugars. Who knows what else they were triggering. When we suppressed them I no longer had a taste for sweets. Seems to me from that experience that even little things that can be seen under a microscope have a mind of their own, a group mind.

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Paul

I don't know if this is similar to what my naturopath, Judith Cutler (L.A.) used. She only needed a piece of hair to diagnose and then send me a formula that looked and tasted like water. Worked marvelously! I cured my Mom of a candida overgrowth using Judith's formulas. I can still hear my Mom saying in a very accusatory tone, "why don't I like my doughnuts anymore?!?" Ummm, I don't know, Mom. :whistling:

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Being born with a fragile body healthwise, I have always researched the most progressive healing technologies and have quite a bag of tricks and could probably help someone to heal themselves of anything whatsoever. But, I am just about ready to toss that whole bag of healing tricks out of a 10 story window, except perhaps for an emergency short term handling.

It is becoming more and more obvious to me that all diseases and somatics can be addressed and handled very very quickly with the right two-way comm processes.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I don't know if this is similar to what my naturopath, Judith Cutler (L.A.) used. She only needed a piece of hair to diagnose and then send me a formula that looked and tasted like water. Worked marvelously! I cured my Mom of a candida overgrowth using Judith's formulas. I can still hear my Mom saying in a very accusatory tone, "why don't I like my doughnuts anymore?!?" Ummm, I don't know, Mom. :whistling:

Very similar, Colleen. I had tried Judith's hair analysis and imprinted water therapy and had noticeable results from it while in the SO. And again once shortly after I left the SO with Cindy Clayton (she had bought the business from Judith). One interesting thing is that the hair is used in an electronic instrument (Cindy used an SE-5) as a "witness", an antenna to the person. It is not a case of a mineral analysis being done on a hair sample. It works if the person is in the room or a continent away. With the results from the analysis, a mixture of "waters" is created, of maybe three or four components.

I looked at getting an SE-5, but it cost about $2,000 and I wasn't willing to spend that money. Plus I didn't know how to create the "waters".

One day while I was waiting to start helping out at a Management Success workshop in Glendale I got talking to Judith Cutler. I asked her if it was possible to imprint the essence of food into water--thereby alleviating world hunger and so forth. She comm lagged a bit and said she was doing some research on it, but wasn't willing to discuss it much more. I still didn't know how to go about doing the imprinting, and thought it required equipment costing thousands of dollars, so left it for a bit.

A couple of years later I was doing some research into Radionics, and came across Malcolm Rae's instruments and cards. I ended up spending about $800 on one of these instruments and a bunch of cards. But one of the instruments (not one I bought) did the job of imprinting the essence of substances onto water. I discovered how it worked, and realized instead of spending $500 or whatever you could make one that worked just as well, even if it didn't look so pretty, for next to nothing.

Paul

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
So how do you do it? Just zap near your head or what? I'm confused.

One of her books is online in its entirety. Go to Google books online, search for Hulda Clark, and click on "limited preview" of "Cure for All Diseases". You can then read any of the book online. I'm not sure what's limited about it! How to build and use the zapper is covered in the first 20 pages or so.

There's a section on the "simplest zapper", which is what I used when I was in the SO, and it works fine as long as you do it right. Get a fresh 9 volt battery; two leads with alligator clips on each end; two electrodes. She recommends copper pipes, but e-meter cans work great (except you get into trouble in the SO if you use e-meter cans!). Hook them up, one electrode to each terminal of the battery, using the leads to connect them. Hold the can connected to the negative terminal in one hand. The can connected to the positive terminal, cup your hand so the palm makes good electrical contact, then tap the can as fast as you can, maybe 5 times a second. It's not too hard to do. It is the making and breaking of the circuit that is effective: just holding the cans doesn't work. Make sure it's the positive terminal you are tapping.

Zap for 7 minutes; wait 20 minutes; zap for 7 minutes; wait 20 minutes; zap for 7 minutes and you're done. Total elapsed time 61 minutes.

Paul

Tanstaafl

Crusader
The can connected to the positive terminal, cup your hand so the palm makes good electrical contact, then tap the can as fast as you can, maybe 5 times a second. It's not too hard to do. It is the making and breaking of the circuit that is effective: just holding the cans doesn't work. Make sure it's the positive terminal you are tapping.

I haven't heard of this "tapping" before. I tried the zapper years ago and didn't notice anything, but I just held the cans confortably.

I'm certainly open to Clark's ideas, although like so many others she seems to think her method is a total solution for everyone. I would think most illnesses have a number of contributing factors. Perhaps if you knock out the main one it can be sufficient to allow healing.

Paul, are you interested in making me a unit for a reasonable fee? There are many zappers out there. I'd feel comfortable knowing something you put together was set up correctly.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I haven't heard of this "tapping" before. I tried the zapper years ago and didn't notice anything, but I just held the cans confortably.

Paul, are you interested in making me a unit for a reasonable fee? There are many zappers out there. I'd feel comfortable knowing something you put together was set up correctly.

If you have a proper unit, you don't need to tap, as the electronics (like a 555 chip) does the interruption of the circuit.

I built five or six of them, but I'm not an electronics guy at all. It was the first soldering I had done. I ended up buying one from her son's company in California, as I wasn't confident that the one I had built worked properly.

So, Tansy, no I won't build you one. :)

But honestly, it's hard to go wrong with that simple version, especially if you use a pair of e-meter cans. You can get a 9 volt battery anywhere, and the leads from any electronics shop.

If you brush the seams of the cans together, you can see a spark if the battery still has oomph in it. Plus you can usually feel the current on your hands, especially at the seams of the cans again. One 9 volt battery will last for well over a dozen "sessions", maybe even 50. I never measured it exactly.

Paul