What's new

CoS so desperate they are contacting declared SPs

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
How she is able to be the CJC with only PR & and a million un finished cycles herself is beyond anyone.

The thing is that her senior, IJC, has several million unfinished cycles, so is hardly likely to complain. I would guess that every time CJC does something significant it has to be approved by IJC, which would be even more work for IJC. It's not like these guys have nothing to do! Left alone they might be able to get some stuff done, but I believe they get drowned in silly programs they have to report compliance on.

Imagine what a difference if the entire Scn Ethics and Justice apparatus disappeared in a puff of blue smoke, and it was replaced with normal everyday non-Scn civil procedures as needed?

The amount of sheer wasted effort and time that gets poured into all that bullshit. When on post I used to think of that--what could actually be accomplished if people were just left to get on with it and not being taken off post for smiling the wrong way or something.

Paul

Carmel

Crusader
Thanks for info Sir Facer

Originally Posted by Emma
I just got a call from an old friend who was declared years ago.
She had just gotten off the phone from the CJC ANZO who was trying to recover her. My friend has been declared for 8 years and now they are trying to recover her.
My friend said that the CJC rep told her that there was a project to try to recover SPs!
How desperate are these people??
I hope they call me .
____________________________________________________________________________________
Hi Emma,
"In Response to your above thread & your friend bing a declared SP & CJC ANZO contacting her"
That post is probably old, But I was actually in the Org of the time the "recovery of SP's " was in place, It was all a ploy to sell Basics to anyone & every one, regardless if they where SP's or not. This was because of the unreal targets DM had out on all the staff. It did not matter what post you where, so even the CJC ANZO (who I know & who is an idiot) Came up with the idea of lets call SP's & tell them if they buy the BASICS, their cycle of being decleared stands a chance of being "un-declared....LOL Anything for money once again!!!! I know for a fact that the ones who did follow through with purchasing the BASICS have not had their Ethics cycles handled, infact one of my friends was dropped like a bag of shit buy the CJC ANZO as soon as he paid for his Basics....That was it... Thank God he woke up and sold his set anyway...How she is able to be the CJC with only PR & and a million un finished cycles herself is beyond anyone.

Good to have the info - thanks. Explains a lot, but still hard to swallow that so many could get on board on this one :eyeroll:

Wisened One

Crusader
:welcome: Sir Facer....and wow, Co$ is ALWAYS desperate for the next money-maker.....in Div 6 we were constantly brain-storming a new seminar of some sort just so we could call our already-harassed book-buyers, etc. to come in.....:duh:

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
Money and damage control

been out for about a decade and yet this year i've had several visits from various orgs and dozens of phone calls. appears to me that several things are at issue... 1 top down=money:D , damage control (all exies are likely to be critics/protesters/witnesses). 2 bottom up= pressure, stats and the undeniable evidence that all they (believed to) have worked for is at serious risk.:omg:

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
:welcome2: KnightVision. Can't wait to hear more of YOUR story, too! :drama:

hi wizened one,

thanks for asking. i was involved for about 7 yrs. i exited as i couldn’t stand it anymore. things had been brewing from the beginning and finally i took back my life. the major points of discontent were/are- 1. double think: a. i got involved to better myself so that i could commune better with life and others- only to find myself hiding my scio thoughts from “wogs” with assumed arrogance that since i knew more than them, that i was better than them. b. it’s the worst of the worst to have withholds on a scio or the cos BUT totally acceptable to have them on wogs, ie my scio viewpoint of them. c. on the beginning of the (i think) student hat it says in effect not to believe anything one reads at face value, it should not automatically be believed even if a so called “authority” wrote it. BUT i soon find out- that only applies to “other” authors! well screw that i thought- that part was true for me so i’ll keep it. needless to say i was put through massive word clearing events as that unspoken war raged between me and every course supe thenceforth causing every sort of physiological reaction imaginable...

synop: a three way war rages- 1. me against me (this starts day one, ie i’m wrong, they’re right so now i’ll pay them to change me). 2. me against the wogs- i’m/were right and either i try to control them or i try to convince them to pay so i/we can change them. 3. me against the cos/scios- ie i refuse to flat out agree with everything i read as “the only workable... bs”. or thoughts like “get out my face- i’m not giving you 20k or whatever for some super-whatever-the f**k-power project that i don’t have any interest in”... or “get out of my face, now!- no i don’t want to join the CBorg- do i look crazy to you?” WOW... all this stuff causes insanity!

OK i’m on a roll- hopefully this is somewhat entertaining...

on lrh... clumsy, unattractive, vile voiced, arrogant dude who’s picture is everywhere and...AND everybody stands up and applauds him with “hip-hip hoo-f**king-ray at the drop of a dime. OH.....OH..... those moments were the ultimate is self degradation! YUCK

one last thing- the lingo! please louise... i don’t “get in comm” ... i talk to people. i don’t have sex with a 2d- thank u very much, i do it with my baby- my woman- my wild thang- et al. lrh had a compulsion for removing anything romantic from the human experience. my take? cause he was a wanna be great artist, the vast majority of them are very romantic. notice mind you how robo-tom uses his otherwise romantic wedding as a functional pr tool; and the more he is transformed into a function for the cultchurch the less romantic he becomes- this has not been lost on the ladies....

ok- i’ve spilled some blood. hope that helps to get to know me better.

Nurse Pinch

Patron with Honors
Originally Posted by Emma
I just got a call from an old friend who was declared years ago.
She had just gotten off the phone from the CJC ANZO who was trying to recover her. My friend has been declared for 8 years and now they are trying to recover her.
My friend said that the CJC rep told her that there was a project to try to recover SPs!
How desperate are these people??
I hope they call me .
____________________________________________________________________________________
Hi Emma,
"In Response to your above thread & your friend bing a declared SP & CJC ANZO contacting her"
That post is probably old, But I was actually in the Org of the time the "recovery of SP's " was in place, It was all a ploy to sell Basics to anyone & every one, regardless if they where SP's or not. This was because of the unreal targets DM had out on all the staff. It did not matter what post you where, so even the CJC ANZO (who I know & who is an idiot) Came up with the idea of lets call SP's & tell them if they buy the BASICS, their cycle of being decleared stands a chance of being "un-declared....LOL Anything for money once again!!!! I know for a fact that the ones who did follow through with purchasing the BASICS have not had their Ethics cycles handled, infact one of my friends was dropped like a bag of shit buy the CJC ANZO as soon as he paid for his Basics....That was it... Thank God he woke up and sold his set anyway...How she is able to be the CJC with only PR & and a million un finished cycles herself is beyond anyone.

Thats pretty f'd up. I was actually threatened with being declared if I didn't buy my basics. My reply of "bring it on" didn't go down that well. :confused2:
Pinchy.

Little Bear Victor

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thats pretty f'd up. I was actually threatened with being declared if I didn't buy my basics. My reply of "bring it on" didn't go down that well. :confused2:
Pinchy.

No way! "Buy or be declared"?! It hurts my brain to think how desperate one must be to use that kind of a "sales closing technique."

But then again, I can even see the "sales" drilling. 1) Watch the TC video "We need participants, not spectators. You're either in or you're out. Hehebawahaha! Man, I just -- schwoosshh - pfft!" 2) Go do it suckers!

Result: "You're out."

Terril park

Sponsor
No way! "Buy or be declared"?! It hurts my brain to think how desperate one must be to use that kind of a "sales closing technique."

There is controversy whether or not in medieval times Islam indulged
in " Conversion by the Sword". This though seems a modern equivalent, and
is naked fundamentalism.

Reports show that even Program Chiefs and the justice network are being pushed into sales of the basics. My guess is that the individuals forced to do
this ultra hard sell will be facing enormous personal losses, and be faced with the fact that their Church is deeply abhorred. They will be faced with the fact that they are committing overts re enforcing comm. Being basically good,
the logic seems to indicate even they will be soon leaving a sinking ship.

Knightvision's post.

Knightvision.

When you got into comm with me (and others) in your last post something
really indicated and I had a blowdown and VGI's.

Srsly though, as well as the other interesting things you mentioned, I noticed this:
"synop: a three way war rages- 1. me against me (this starts day one, ie i’m wrong, they’re right so now i’ll pay them to change me). 2. me against the wogs- i’m/were right and either i try to control them or i try to convince them to pay so i/we can change them.

Just that delicious little touch where you say that you (and by extension me)
tried to get people to pay so that we could change them because we
decided that they were wrong and we were right.
I know we've all thought about the fact that we were "saving the world"
but the way that you put it really nails it! "you have to pay me to change you because I have decided you are wrong and I am right".

Last edited:

Wisened One

Crusader
Wow, KnightVision, Wow. You really DO have great 'nightvision' as to the holes in Co$'s crap, lrh's crap, and then some! :thumbsup:

Your story really opened up some things for me...in a good way! It made me realize a whole new set of things....about just HOW arrogant C0$, lrh and Staff/SO were.....and more....

Continue your story, PLEASE! :yes:

MarkWI

Patron Meritorious
[...]
It did not matter what post you where, so even the CJC ANZO (who I know & who is an idiot) Came up with the idea of lets call SP's & tell them if they buy the BASICS, their cycle of being decleared stands a chance of being "un-declared....LOL Anything for money once again!!!!

It is not just the CJC ANZO, in EU is happening the same. 'Dead Filed' people are called and sold the Basics Package and told of a change in the church (due to original tech restored) and a possible review of their situation.

Looks like an international strategy. Who would dare, at cont level, for such an initiative?

I know for a fact that the ones who did follow through with purchasing the BASICS have not had their Ethics cycles handled, [...]

That is also happening.

Nurse Pinch

Patron with Honors

But then again, I can even see the "sales" drilling. 1) Watch the TC video "We need participants, not spectators. You're either in or you're out. Hehebawahaha! Man, I just -- schwoosshh - pfft!" 2) Go do it suckers!

Result: "You're out."

Yeah, I kid you not. Though it was more covert than that. It was phrased more in terms of "If you dont buy, then you are not on board with the rest of the on-purpose scio's, so if tech wont go in, ethics must be out. On looking through your ethics file (I have a fat one :eyeroll: )... well people have been declared for less (this was emphasised). Of course if you get your basics, then we know you are one of the good guys, and we dont have to go down that path". Something like that anyways.
If I could have grabbed his throat at that moment....:angry:
Pinchy.

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
Yeah, I kid you not. Though it was more covert than that. It was phrased more in terms of "If you dont buy, then you are not on board with the rest of the on-purpose scio's, so if tech wont go in, ethics must be out.

Roland ami

Patron with Honors
Just got a call

At my company, astonishingly.

The IJC office tried to sell me a basic book package, and listened perfectly calmly to the reasons for my not wanting to accept it. The guy sounded quite reasonable. I suggested that they would do better not to waste money on basic book packages, but to hoard it against the time when they have a change of management and have to start making up the damage done by the present set. He gave me a good ack, but didn't sound entirely convinced.

Roland