What's new

Desperation times

Feral

Rogue male
Kerry Crutchfield is Cap'n of AOSH ANZO

Leslie Bowen? Is sort of retired, saw her at a coffee shop a few years back.

Ty Webb is Satans' new apprentice (see Ceedias thread)

I think EA has been in the RPF forever, she went in around 2003(?) she is one person who I am not in a rush to see get out.

Carol was in Melbourne for years. I didn't like her much back then. I found her to be fake, although I did like both her daughters. Tarne was a talented waterskiier and Maguera was just ditzy, but I liked her anyway.

Carol must have become "rejuvinated" at one stage to do what she's done in the last few years. I always thought of her as a diletente public who cared more about her next man than anything else.

A few Melbourne public moved to Sydney. The Rackhams, the Coles and a few others who's names I can't remember.

Is Rob Walker still out of the SO? He married a chick from Melbourne and routed out was the last I heard.

Who is the CO at AOSH ANZO now? And does anyone know who CO Folo and CO ANZO are? Is Kerry Ellis still CO ANZO? I heard that Mark Ellis (her husband, not the other one) was decked to the RPF.

Is Herbie still the EO?

Is Leslie still the word clearer?

Is there still a D/IG RTC rep there? Is it that skinny dark haired woman and her blonde (very firm assed) serious young man (I think his name is Tyrone Webb)?

Lots of questions.... :p

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Rob Walker is with Vanessa Walker now. They both moved back to Melbourne last year. Vanessa was doing a Sec Check (on credit, so she was "one of my public"), Rob was working for Tony Tsevelis (not sure of spelling), at his financial services company. Lots of endless money problems, from all these parties. It was a string that just kept being pulled, never found the end, LOL.

Neo

:laugh: Must be that old karma thing...

Neo

Silver Meritorious Patron
Don't let the size of this staff list fool you. This is the biggest org in ANZO. Perhaps equal, or even larger than Tokyo. Bigger than Sydney. It did grow in staff number between 2003 (when I started) and late 2007. But since late last year the numbers have declined. In the last 5 years more people have left staff than have remained on it. Either returned to being public, or left Scientology altogether. There are 8 children under 18. There are many families. No OTs or Pre-OTs will join staff. And production has been declining since late last year. Coincidentally, since about August last year.

Melbourne has $1 million in undelivered services. It cannot pay for this should refunds be requested. In March and April of this year, Melbourne had 2 out of a 4 week period with no GI.

Most of these staff numbers are made up of people who seem more unable to move on with their lives, than by people who are examples of the impressive technical abilities of Scientology.

And most people (over 75%) of people who are routed into the TTC for a specific post, are either routed out of it, or given a lesser technical post, due to inability to get through their study requirements.

The numbers are declining.

Also, Melbourne Foundation has less than 10 staff members. The only new staff member that I know of in the last year blew. And their production is non-existent.

Remember, with regards to Melbourne Day, this is a group that had raised $7 million in 4 months for their new building. There are no other orgs that I know of in the world that have raised their own money, short of having a very rich benefactor who donated the bulk of it. And it won the Birthday Game award for ANZO 3 out of the last 4 years. Clearly they had harnessed the power of some very able beings. Perhaps those beings have now woken up to the truth and have moved on. Maybe even fixing the mistake of their personal contribution.

Its all down hill for Melbourne now.

Neo

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
SALLY!!!! It's WONDERFUL to see you back! I missed you. :bigcry:

Mary Jane was always a hardass. She means business from the time her head raises off the pillow. I'm not sure I know a more dedicated Scientologist than her. It's a shame - she's a beautiful girl who could have had the world at her feet. She's smart & determined and driven. But she took the wrong road.

Now back to you. How are you?

Jeez Emma you is makin' me all goose bumpy! So damn nice to be back here!

I have been having me a little self-imposed sabbatical from "cult recovery" stuff & concentrating on re-inventing my life, smelling the roses, etc. Been doing just fine. So very kind of you to ask. :)

Human Again

I received a telephone call tonight by someone from Sydney saying he is from the recovery unit and whether I am the person that he said I was. I said I am and told him I am not in the slightest bit interested in being recovered. I am quite happy being an SP. This just goes to show that they must be getting quite desperate. Has anyone else being contacted?

Yes, I'm happy to have a private message comm cycle on it if you are interested.

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
All orgs are getting donations for new buildings. But they are taking years to come up with it all.
Then they are being ordered to get enough donations to renovate the building in a matter of months.:duh:
The Flag wood shop is supposed to be making all the wood products for all the orgs.:omg:

Neo

This staff list is a lie! No regges posted in Div 2 or Div 6? I don't believe it.....:duh:

Dissem Sec, HES, Letter Reg.

To a lesser degree the Treasury Sec. And rumour has it they used to have a Dir Income. But I doubt he was any good!

Also, PES, PSS, PCS.

All these people reg.

FlunkedForLaughing

Patron with Honors
I received a telephone call tonight by someone from Sydney saying he is from the recovery unit and whether I am the person that he said I was. I said I am and told him I am not in the slightest bit interested in being recovered. I am quite happy being an SP. This just goes to show that they must be getting quite desperate. Has anyone else being contacted?

I wonder if the CO$ calling SP's is a way for the church to let the SP's know that the church still knows who the SP is, and knows where the SP lives, and knows how to contact the SP if the church needs to.

To me it sounds like a scare tactic to get the SP's thinking that they should not join forces with Anonymous and fight the church, because everyone knows what happens to SP's that fight the church. Without having to say any of that, they just make contact with the SP, and hopefully the SP starts thinking these thoughts. It's the CO$'s way of reducing the number of protesters before they get active with Anonymous.

I could be way off here, but to me, trying to recover an SP is a rediculous waste of time and effort that could be better spent on recovering the offlines Scientologists. Doesn't make sense to me, unless they are trying to reduce Anonymous activity before it starts.

FFL

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
^
Interesting idea, FFL, but probably one that requires too much foresight to have occurred to the Powers-That-Be in CofS.
Most likely scenario I've heard is that the Basics are to be pushed into the ex-scio, disaffected-scio, declared-scio Field.
And why wouldn't they? It's so MUCH bigger as a prospect pool! :D
Even a small percentage of sales in this marketing area would probably outstrip sales to the currently active Field. :)
I'm just bull-penning here but does anyone have an idea about the relative percentage of ex to active? Probably difficult given the nature of the two groups but I'd guess that there are probably many more Declared SPs than Clears...
oh, wait a minute, there's an angry caller on the line! :grouch:
Sorry, Jason, I can't show you even one! :dieslaughing:

Mrs Pattycake

Patron with Honors
Has anyone heard about Flag public being required (by an ED from CO FSO) to buy X number of basics packages to sell to others, in order to be on service there? :ohmy: Wondering if anyone has proof of this, or even if they've heard of it.

I was at Flag last Oct - the pressure to sell Basics was beyond anything I had ever seen in my 23 years in the Church !!! I was surprised as it was many months after the release but they were going stronger than ever.

You would be asked by every single SO member you saw whether you had your Basics or not. If you answered yes - they asked if you had the complete set ( books and tapes ). If you said yes, they then asked if you had started on them. Public in the Nots HGC waiting for sec checks were joking that they were going to get a Tshirt printed with "1.YES 2.YES 3.YES" printed on it.

There was no way you could of been on lines without answering YES to all three.

Then they started asking how many sets you had, because of course hubby or the kids all needed their own copy so that you could all study simultaneously - right !!!

Then they started on donation of packages. You could donate a package to a long term staff member who would not be able to afford it or to libraries or to some worthwhile project like the Native American Indians.

I was horrified that all the staff were off post selling the Basics - I thought my god what if DM saw this - it took me all of 10 seconds com lag to realise - fuck this is Flag - of course he knows about it - he must of ordered it !!!

Auditors would sell to their PC's after session exams, D of P's called you in for an interview to sell you or get you to help sell to someone else, and the MAAs well - there were 4 MAA's in one office - god help you if you got sent in there ! Sups and D of Ts would hassle students and be out of the course room for long periods doing call in - it was a nightmare !!!

I was there for 5 weeks and during that time I signed off a lot of liability conditions from Solo Nots auditors - they all ( except for one ) had bought multiple packages of Basics as either their making up of the damage done or as a blow to the enemies of the group - sometimes on both steps !!! Some people bought up to 6 packages to get out of the lower condition - it was shocking !!!

Some of the local OTs were complaining about how insane it was - they were pissed off as they all HAD to be on course studying their Basics at Flag - no ext courses allowed ! Apparently they were getting home visits from the Flag SO crew if they weren't on it !

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I was there for 5 weeks and during that time I signed off a lot of liability conditions from Solo Nots auditors - they all ( except for one ) had bought multiple packages of Basics as either their making up of the damage done or as a blow to the enemies of the group - sometimes on both steps !!! Some people bought up to 6 packages to get out of the lower condition - it was shocking !!!

And so the nightmare continues.....

It will reach critical mass soon. :yes:

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
Any organization about to expire goes into a hard sell. It is the "50% off" in the window of the carpet seller. Walk in-at your peril.

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
Not really all that surprising but how the hell are you suposed to focus one wht you're at Flag for if they wont leave you the hell alone.:unsure:

Human Again

I wonder if the CO$ calling SP's is a way for the church to let the SP's know that the church still knows who the SP is, and knows where the SP lives, and knows how to contact the SP if the church needs to.

To me it sounds like a scare tactic to get the SP's thinking that they should not join forces with Anonymous and fight the church, because everyone knows what happens to SP's that fight the church. Without having to say any of that, they just make contact with the SP, and hopefully the SP starts thinking these thoughts. It's the CO$'s way of reducing the number of protesters before they get active with Anonymous.

I could be way off here, but to me, trying to recover an SP is a rediculous waste of time and effort that could be better spent on recovering the offlines Scientologists. Doesn't make sense to me, unless they are trying to reduce Anonymous activity before it starts.

FFL

Hi Flunked for laughing -

I was contacted out of the blue, after not having heard from an org terminal in ten years.

The line I was given was that they wanted to clean up the field, that the stuff that had gone down prior to the Golden Age of Tech was basically because execs and staff had MUs on the books and they wanted to make up for it by cleaningup the old bad justice cycles. That everything was new and shiny now. That made me pretty angry. Excusing inhuman, demeaning and hypocritical actions in the volume we are talking about because of MU's is insulting. No one should be allowed to get away with the things they have done and the attitudes they have had just because of some MUs. *&^%$#@ :angry:

I found that really hard to swallow but kept listening because... well, imagine if it were true!

Then the book regging started and I guess now I believe it was all so they could sell books. It was suggested I do some long distance courses on the basics. When I pointed out that as a F/Ler policy said I wasn't allowed to the tune changed to "Well, maybe we can do something about that and get rid of your F/Ler bill." I was treated to several stories of how this terminal had managed to reduce F/Ler bills by huge volumes so that people could get on lines.

I was given specifics, "post training is now taken off your bill. ANy non-bridge auditing is no take offyour bill etc. All so I would fork out and buy books now.

Hmm, the heat is definately on them - they're happy to sell to SP's - after all we know that most of the SP declares are invalid even by the standards of LRH policy and tech - let alone common sense. And no matter what people on staff and in the SO gave as the party line ... WE KNEW... when we saw a BS declare or RPF assignment or post removal or whatever. We just kep our mouths shut because we also knew that no matter what we did we wouldn't be able to change it and would probably get caught up in the flack and be handed one ourselves.

I for one, am glad the arbitrary of "You're a Scientologist so it is DANGEROUS for you to communicate to an SP" is being lifted. After all , when one has the tech of an area one CANNOT be the effect of it - to use their own policy and tech to measure them. So why Why WHY would anyone who has done the PTS/SP course ever need to disconnect? I feel like getting on lines on a course just to ask all these questions out loud in an academy.

In terms of pure business - it is ALWAYS more economical to sell to existing and past customers than to attract new ones. So that is why the SPs, Freeloaders, disinterested, off lines etc are being contacted. And because they want to do that theyhave to find excuses to justify why it is different to the old activity of leave them there to rot.

Hm, noticing a bit of Human Emotion and Reaction comming up in me. Good. Means I'm becoming more Human, maybe I will make it out completely one day....

AH

FlunkedForLaughing

Patron with Honors
I never would have expected the CO$ to contact declared SP's to try to sell them books. What is this world coming to?

It sounds like you are moving from Homo Novis back down to Homo Sapian. Welcome. I am on the same journey too.

FFL

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
I for one, am glad the arbitrary of "You're a Scientologist so it is DANGEROUS for you to communicate to an SP" is being lifted. After all , when one has the tech of an area one CANNOT be the effect of it - to use their own policy and tech to measure them. So why Why WHY would anyone who has done the PTS/SP course ever need to disconnect? I feel like getting on lines on a course just to ask all these questions out loud in an academy.

AH

Actually, it is extremely dangerous for a Scientologist to communicate to an SP. Dangerous for the org, that is. The Scientologist will find out things that the org does NOT want the Scientologist to know. Next thing you know, one more cash cow telling other cash cows all the nasty secrets and pointing out the obvious naked emperor. Now we can't have that, can we!:whistling: