What's new

Debrief of Scientology Mandatory Class VIII Auditor Meeting

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Debrief of Scientology Mandatory Class VIII Auditor Meeting.

Mike Rinder: “Mandatory Class VIII Briefing”
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/mandatory-class-viii-briefing-stork-mail/

Go to Mike's website for his analysis.

LEAKED E-MAIL:
DEBRIEF ON MANDATORY CLASS VIII MEETING- 3 APRIL 2014

There was a mandatory meeting held for all Class VIIIs in ASHO’s Lebanon Hall.

The CO CLO WUS, Mr. Vicky Shantz, briefed those attending that they as Class VIIIs were expected to set a good example and were Opinion Leaders in the field.

She told them that they could do that by being well on their way on their Golden Age of Tech II Courses and making progress through the line up.. She then read from HCOB “STANDARD TECH AND INVALIDATION” which states, “When an VIII returns to an area, these things should happen:

1.Enthusiasm of auditors for auditing pcs should increase.

2.Volume of auditing hours delivered should soar.

3.New people should be clamoring to become auditors……”

She then next introduced the Snr C/S WUS, Mr. Andres Rodriquez. The Snr C/S WUS quoted from the first Student Hat Lecture “Study: An Introduction” in which LRH stated. “The first lesson you have to teach and the first barrier you have to crack is this datum about, ‘Why are you studying it if you know all about it to begin with?’ … “The only place.. [our technology]… can get lost is an unwillingness to learn about it… He feels he knows it all so doesn’t learn it.”

The Snr C/S then had each auditor do an assessment on the new Ultra VIII E Meters that were set up in the back of the hall which were graded on the spot.

None passed with 100%.

The Snr C/S then asked one attendee what his profession was who replied that he had been a dentist for the past 30 years. Mr. Rodriquez then asked him if his profession had changed in those last 30 years that he had been practicing dentistry at which the attendee replied with a definite “yes.” The Snr C/S asked what would happen if this attendee did not update his tech and where would he be with regard to his profession? The answer was obviously “out of a job.” The Snr C/S made the point that we now have 100% standard on source LRH tech and as auditors they should be keeping their tech updated.

Mr. Rodriquez also went over course schedules and various LRH references regarding standard scheduling pointing out that colleges do not ask what your schedule is but you follow theirs! And this is expected in the wog world.

Lastly he said that instead of making Scientology revolve around one’s life, one should make one’s life revolve around Scientology.

The meeting was an “eye-opener” for many and the message was that as Class VIIIs they were expected to set the example, be on a standard schedule and getting rapidly through their GAT II training line up!

Class VIII Supervisor AOLA

Last edited:
Did anyone at the meeting happen to ask if there's an ETA of when the cult plans of finally rolling it's first OT off the assembly line?

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

'' 1.Enthusiasm of auditors for auditing pcs should increase. ''

LEAKED E-MAIL:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
What happened to the tone scale tech - the tone 4 had disappeared ??????

Class VIII are not enthousiast to their pc auditing :nervous:
Thus, the kid had created a new [STRIKE]failed[/STRIKE] tone scale

The tone scale is as follows:[1]
40.0 Serenity of beingness
30.0 Postulates
22.0 Games
20.0 Action
8.0 Exhilaration
6.0 Aesthetic
4.0 Increasness of Enthusiasm
3.5 Cheerfulness
3.3 Strong interest
3.0 Conservatism
2.9 Mild interest
2.8 Contented
2.6 Disinterested
2.5 Boredom
2.4 Monotony
2.0 Antagonism
1.9 Hostility
1.8 Pain
1.5 Anger
1.4 Hate
1.3 Resentment
1.2 No sympathy
1.15 Unexpressed resentment
1.1 Covert hostility
1.02 Anxiety
1.0 Fear
0.98 Despair
0.96 Terror
0.94 Numb
0.9 Sympathy
0.8 Propitiation
0.5 Grief
0.375 Making amends
0.3 Undeserving
0.2 Self-abasement
0.1 Victim
0.07 Hopeless
0.05 Apathy
0.03 Useless
0.01 Dying
0.0 Body death
- 0.01 Failure
- 0.1 Pity
- 0.2 Shame
- 0.7 Accountable
- 1.0 Blame
- 1.3 Regret
- 1.5 Controlling bodies
- 2.2 Protecting bodies
- 3.0 Owning bodies
- 3.5 Approval from bodies
- 4.0 Needing bodies
- 5.0 Worshipping bodies
- 6.0 Sacrifice
- 8.0 Hiding
-10.0 Being objects
-20.0 Being nothing
-30.0 Can't hide
-40.0 Total failure

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
What happened to the tone scale tech - the tone 4 had disappeared ??????

Class VIII are not enthousiast to their pc auditing :nervous:
Thus, the kid had created a new [STRIKE]failed[/STRIKE] tone scale

The tone scale is as follows:[1]

4.0 Increasness of Enthusiasm

where does 'Acceptance' fail on the 'Tone Scale'?

it should be right around

'Realization'

and

-40.0 Total failure

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
I wanted to comment on this from the debrief:
The Snr C/S then asked one attendee what his profession was who replied that he had been a dentist for the past 30 years. Mr. Rodriquez then asked him if his profession had changed in those last 30 years that he had been practicing dentistry at which the attendee replied with a definite “yes.” The Snr C/S asked what would happen if this attendee did not update his tech and where would he be with regard to his profession? The answer was obviously “out of a job.” The Snr C/S made the point that we now have 100% standard on source LRH tech and as auditors they should be keeping their tech updated.
I think the analogy to continuing education of dentists (or any professional) is fundamentally inconsistent with KSW and the idea the tech is complete.

Further, the sentence -- " The Snr C/S made the point that we now have 100% standard on source LRH tech and as auditors they should be keeping their tech updated" -- and particularly the words "keeping" and "updated" seem to indicate that this is or will be a continuous process? The Class VIIIs must keep their tech updated because the tech is being updated? But I thought the tech was standard?

Last edited:

Terril park

Sponsor
I wanted to comment on this from the debrief: I think the analogy to continuing education of dentists (or ay professional) is fundamentally inconsistent with KSW and the idea the tech is complete.

Further, the sentence -- " The Snr C/S made the point that we now have 100% standard on source LRH tech and as auditors they should be keeping their tech updated" -- and particularly the words "keeping" and "updated" seem to indicate that this is or will be a continuous process? The Class VIIIs must keep their tech updated because the tech is being updated? But I thought the tech was standard?

This news will spread out with cognitive dissonance and more will leave
openly or under the radar.

CO$ is dying, and it seems rapidly.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I wanted to comment on this from the debrief: I think the analogy to continuing education of dentists (or ay professional) is fundamentally inconsistent with KSW and the idea the tech is complete.

Sure, why not?

Anything that Scientologists can be convinced of is good for Scientology's survival because they will pay for it.

And Scientologists can be convinced of just about ANYTHING. For example, if Hubbard had written his policy on "Exchange" to include this "5th Condition of Exchange, Scientologists would believe it and try to achieve that state.

Seriously. They would. LOL. (remember when they tried to achieve an "invisible" or "transparent" body on OT VII?).

1st Condition of Exchange: Ripoff: "This is bad bad bad because...."

2nd Condition of Exchange: Partial Exchange: "This is bad bad because..."

3rd Condition of Exchange: Fair (Equal) Exchange: "This is pretty bad because..."

4th Condition of Exchange: Exchange in Abundance: "This is not so great because..."

5th Condition of Exchange: SuperExchange: "This is the best! When a being reaches the state of OT, they will be in SuperExchange with everything and everyone, including their own body. It is a scientific and verifiable fact that when a being has reached SuperExchange, their inflow and outflow is perfectly balanced. They are consuming what they produce and producing what they consume and therefore will no longer have any leftover "waste" material. Therefore, the being's MEST body will no longer have any need to urinate or defecate. This is especially good for the org's production in that they do not get DevT'd going on bathroom breaks."

Anyone who doesn't think Scientologists could be convinced of the "5th Level of Exchange" doesn't really understand Scientology.

Hubbard's Tech remains Standard it just keeps getting fine tuned to expedite the process of Maximumness Extractionness of Bank Accountness.

No one can argue that the results are different, the same amount of Clears are being produced now as were produced when Hubbard himself was auditing people ... 'Zero'

Loohan

Am I Mettaya?

I reckon RTC is channeling the ascended master Ron, who has never stopped researching the Bridge to Total Freedom.

Lone Star

Crusader
Well I think it's evident now that anyone still-in who has any ability to think for themselves at all will soon be leaving after this GAT II fiasco and joke. What is the percentage of the ones left who still have some working brain cells? I have no idea. I think by the end of this calendar year we will have a good idea.

Those public who stay despite this bullshit will be the ones who "turn out the lights" when the party is finally over. Sadly most of the ones I personally know are the "light turner outers". Heads waaaaaaaaaaaay up DM's ass. :eyeroll:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
This news will spread out with cognitive dissonance and more will leave
openly or under the radar.

CO$ is dying, and it seems rapidly.

It's not dying.

It's already dead but just hasn't realized it yet.

Kind of like Malcolm Crowe in the movie "The Sixth Sense".

Well I think it's evident now that anyone still-in who has any ability to think for themselves at all will soon be leaving after this GAT II fiasco and joke. What is the percentage of the ones left who still have some working brain cells? I have no idea. I think by the end of this calendar year we will have a good idea.

Those public who stay despite this bullshit will be the ones who "turn out the lights" when the party is finally over. Sadly most of the ones I personally know are the "light turner outers". Heads waaaaaaaaaaaay up DM's ass. :eyeroll:

I'd like to believe the cult will be shutting the doors any day now, but when I read shit like this, I don't know what to think.

It seems like there's an endless supply of people too stupid to be allowed to keep their money out there.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/author-jude-deveraux-lost-20-million-fortune-telling/story?id=14371150

Con Artist's Attorney said:
"Rose tells me that she and her family believe that they have a gift to heal people," said Fred Schwartz, Rose Marks' attorney. "I don't suggest they didn't profit from their business. Their business was to help people." He compares the situation to people giving money to churches or therapists

Basically what he's saying is if these con artists turned their con game into a religion like Hubbard did, it would be perfectly legit.

FlunkYou

Patron with Honors
So lemme see if I understand this correctly. The pill-popping paranoid Navy weirdo with the rot mouth who conjured this all up didn't deliver 100% standard tech? But somehow a wheezing midget who never even graduated from high school figured it all out, and is now delivering this so-called 100% standard tech? Is that what's being communicated here?

How is one supposed to KSW if the "S" keeps changing?

guanoloco

As-Wased

LEAKED E-MAIL:

DEBRIEF ON MANDATORY CLASS VIII MEETING- 3 APRIL 2014

There was a mandatory meeting held for all Class VIIIs in ASHO’s Lebanon Hall.

The CO CLO WUS, Mr. Vicky Shantz, briefed those attending that they as Class VIIIs were expected to set a good example and were Opinion Leaders in the field.

She told them that they could do that by being well on their way on their Golden Age of Tech II Courses and making progress through the line up.. She then read from HCOB “STANDARD TECH AND INVALIDATION” which states, “When an VIII returns to an area, these things should happen:

1.Enthusiasm of auditors for auditing pcs should increase.

2.Volume of auditing hours delivered should soar.

3.New people should be clamoring to become auditors……”

She then next introduced the Snr C/S WUS, Mr. Andres Rodriquez. The Snr C/S WUS quoted from the first Student Hat Lecture “Study: An Introduction” in which LRH stated. “The first lesson you have to teach and the first barrier you have to crack is this datum about, ‘Why are you studying it if you know all about it to begin with?’ … “The only place.. [our technology]… can get lost is an unwillingness to learn about it… He feels he knows it all so doesn’t learn it.”

The Snr C/S then had each auditor do an assessment on the new Ultra VIII E Meters that were set up in the back of the hall which were graded on the spot.

None passed with 100%.

Mr. Rodriquez also went over course schedules and various LRH references regarding standard scheduling pointing out that colleges do not ask what your schedule is but you follow theirs! And this is expected in the wog world.

Lastly he said that instead of making Scientology revolve around one’s life, one should make one’s life revolve around Scientology.

The meeting was an “eye-opener” for many and the message was that as Class VIIIs they were expected to set the example, be on a standard schedule and getting rapidly through their GAT II training line up!

Class VIII Supervisor AOLA

Here's some more regarding Mr. Rodriquez...let's see what he was up to on his Class VIII Course, shall we?

Well...true to Scientology being a total reversal of everything here's a thread of mister Rodriquez, the "ethical" terminal posted as Senior C/S WUS, being discussed about having sex with a minor...

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?8929-Snr-C-S-WUS-Andres-Rodriguez&highlight=andres+rodriguez

I wonder what would happen if this minor were to tell their story today? Do you think he'd still be posted as the Senior C/S WUS?

guanoloco

As-Wased
Sure, why not?

Anything that Scientologists can be convinced of is good for Scientology's survival because they will pay for it.

And Scientologists can be convinced of just about ANYTHING. For example, if Hubbard had written his policy on "Exchange" to include this "5th Condition of Exchange, Scientologists would believe it and try to achieve that state.

Seriously. They would. LOL. (remember when they tried to achieve an "invisible" or "transparent" body on OT VII?).

1st Condition of Exchange: Ripoff: "This is bad bad bad because...."

2nd Condition of Exchange: Partial Exchange: "This is bad bad because..."

3rd Condition of Exchange: Fair (Equal) Exchange: "This is pretty bad because..."

4th Condition of Exchange: Exchange in Abundance: "This is not so great because..."

5th Condition of Exchange: SuperExchange: "This is the best! When a being reaches the state of OT, they will be in SuperExchange with everything and everyone, including their own body. It is a scientific and verifiable fact that when a being has reached SuperExchange, their inflow and outflow is perfectly balanced. They are consuming what they produce and producing what they consume and therefore will no longer have any leftover "waste" material. Therefore, the being's MEST body will no longer have any need to urinate or defecate. This is especially good for the org's production in that they do not get DevT'd [STRIKE]going on bathroom breaks[/STRIKE] buying toilet paper."

Anyone who doesn't think Scientologists could be convinced of the "5th Level of Exchange" doesn't really understand Scientology.

FIFY