What's new

Homosexuality

Tanstaafl

Crusader
:roflmao:

I know of plenty of bodies I've been stuck in and out off - that were passionate, joyous occasions! :thumbsup:

Not in the least bit abberative! :omg:

I think Vinay has a point.
Meat Body = fixed viewpoint and limited ability to mock-up beingnesses.
Not that I'm displeased that you've enjoyed some of your corporeal adventures. :)

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Damn - should have seen that one coming. :melodramatic:
You gotta keep one step ahead of the game on ESMB. :yes:

I actually have a story about this...

When I was CO AOSH EU I got called to come to the MAAs office to handle a "difficult" public.

When I got there the public person was one of our NOTs PCs. The big problem? He had just told the MAA some hair raising stories about picking guys up in bars and restrooms, the whole gay lifestyle thing in all its glory. Well OK, I thought to myself, I'll just tell him to knock of the promiscuous stuff and bobs your uncle (or aunt in this case).

Patting myself on the back I start talking to the MAA and he informs me that the PC states that the behavior started AFTER his last NOTs session... the PC is married, with children and can't control himself, his wife is outside and is a bit pissed off...

Time to bring in Dusty Rhodes the NOTs C/S..

We did get the guy into session - never did hear how it turned out..

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
I think Vinay has a point.
Meat Body = fixed viewpoint and limited ability to mock-up beingnesses.

well Tansy can you cite some real examples of an unfixed viewpoint with unlimited ability to mock-up beingnesses?

If not I'll take the fixed J-Lo with limited ability...

Tanstaafl

Crusader

When I was CO AOSH EU I got called to come to the MAAs office to handle a "difficult" public.

When I got there the public person was one of our NOTs PCs. The big problem? He had just told the MAA some hair raising stories about picking guys up in bars and restrooms, the whole gay lifestyle thing in all its glory. Well OK, I thought to myself, I'll just tell him to knock of the promiscuous stuff and bobs your uncle (or aunt in this case).

Patting myself on the back I start talking to the MAA and he informs me that the PC states that the behavior started AFTER his last NOTs session... the PC is married, with children and can't control himself, his wife is outside and is a bit pissed off...

:omg: That's a ripsnorter Mick.

So his wife was pissed off? Did you ask her what she'd done to pull it in? :D

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor

He got transferred to 'Davey's Biker and Cowboy Org' for 'Power Processing'?

Zinj

Tanstaafl

Crusader
well Tansy can you cite some real examples of an unfixed viewpoint with unlimited ability to mock-up beingnesses?

If not I'll take the fixed J-Lo with limited ability...

Oh-oh, Mick attack! :nervous:

I was talking theoretically, of course. :whistling:

I think people would generally be saner and get on better if they could reach into their wardrobes each morning and pull out a body to wear rather than an outfit. If you could swap bodies with someone for a day, I dare say you'd understand each other better.

I think this is a valid point. However, I concede a total absence (at least from my ability to detect them) of OTs might appear to the novice debater to put me on shaky ground. :melodramatic:

Now if you ask me would I rather spend a day as an OT or a night with J-Lo.....................:tobed:

Nec_V20

Patron Meritorious
If you are homosexual, then Scientology can help you out - that is if you can tell them which door you entered by.

Whitedove

Patron Meritorious
I know of many homosexuals that said they knew they were at a young age. I believe its a body issue in many cases.

Some might be for other reasons but many is the reason above.

I dont believe its black or white. So, while some might benefit from auditing, for many others it aint going to change anything because its hormonal. That is what I believe from what I have learned about this.

No, I am not homosexual but one of my cousin is and I love him dearly. He is the nicest guy and damn handsome! And he doesnt look or act gay and is very discrete about it. He has been in a relationship for about 20 years so he is NOT promiscuous as Hubbard said they were if they were homosexuals. LIke he is going to go from one guy to another. :eyeroll:

There is MANY straight people that are more promiscuous than homosexuals. Its totally irrelevant.

And not EVERYONE will be homosexuals if you let homosexuals be who they are. sheesh :eyeroll:
I am so not attracted to my own gender. Never been, never will be.
Its not even an issue.
So, those that are straight will remain straight and those that are gays will not change because $cientology believes its an 'ethic' issue. Its not.

Maybe a minority but that is what it is. A minority. Let them be.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
:omg: That's a ripsnorter Mick.

So his wife was pissed off? Did you ask her what she'd done to pull it in? :D

:roflmao:

I should have done that I guess but, truthfully, I felt badly for them all. I couldn't even come up with some smart-ass comment even to myself.

Nec_V20

Patron Meritorious
Just what is Mitt Romney trying to tell us?

mitt_romney_for_president1.jpg

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
Queers and dykes

Well, I studied these deviants for years and probably am the one with more experience with them (non sexual). I agree with LRH about them. Though I would say most are HUGE beings that were royally fucked somewhere on the track. Quite a sad thing to be. Sure most of you will blast me. But noone here has spent as much time with them as me, I can bet my life on this. My best friend was a fag and I watched him pass away to AIDS. I studied a lot sub-cultures like the gay/electronic music/neo-drug scene years ago and there's little theta there. I have found gays to be either women with men's bodies, lazy men who find it easier to get sex from men and your screwed up person, either hormonally or because of some trauma/uncle/cousin.

Again these are my opinions based on my observation. I am not stating that this is true.

Last edited: