What's new

How the church will try to handle Marty Rathbun

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Great question.

I really do think Marty is doing his best from an impossible position.

I really think he means this.

Mystic

Crusader
How the church will try to handle Marty Rathbun.

How Marty Rathbun will try to handle the church.

Dogs are much more evolved than humans at smelling one another's assholes.

Dark Phoenix

Patron Meritorious
I'm reminded of...

Funny little Hubbard policies. They do not apply or work very well in a free world. And I see no evidence the Rathbun-Miscavige game isn't a setup. I see no evidence their game isn't a back-alley setup. And if they are actually "attacking" one another, so be it. Little insignificant predator combatants growling and snarling at one another.

Here, have a cold beer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSC2U2yYESw

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I asked Marty this on his site:

"Hey Marty, Do you remember when you and Greg Wilhere came back to Int from the Freewinds in the mid ’90’s, this is when I was an MAA in Gold. You and Greg trained us on how to do metered ethics interviews and interrogations that were not Sec Checks, but strictly interviews. These interviews were prepared with questions after studying a person’s ethics file along with data from a recent flap from their area. If there was a read on a question, that was taken up further until the data was gotten. After the interview, full ethics actions were taken up with that person. We didn’t do these types of metered ethics interviews until you and Wilhere came back from the Freewinds. My question for you is that this was after you had the chance to study pure LRH on your own. Were those interviews actually standard? Or was this something that DM and Wilhere wanted you to implement? Because on your return, the amount of metered investigations on base staff was like wild fire. From what I remember these interviews were based on the HCOB on Interviews and on another one where LRH talks about getting the truth out of a person being “silent.” I recall Hubbard using an example of being able to watch the needle while pointing to locations on a map and following up any reads."

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2009/11/04/harassment-of-haggis-it-will-backfire/

It will be interesting to hear his reply to this if there is any. The comment is still awaiting moderation.

The fact of the matter is that when Marty and Wilhere returned from the Freewinds, ethics investigations on base staff members and areas increased enormously. It literally bacame a witch hunt like environment, moreso than it had been before because upon Marty and Greg's return, the MAA's were provided more ammunition to do "I'm not auditing you" metered ethics interviews on the base staff. MAA's only required meter training as a prerequisite to do these interviews.

Per Marty, his trip to the Freewinds after blowing, allowed him to study "pure LRH" on his own. I guess when he returned to the base, part of his "effective blow" was to implement this form of metered interview and invest tech. Per Marty and Wilhere when they returned, this was almost like "lost tech" not in use anymore.

I'd like to hear what Marty has to say about this as it affected many people on the base. I believe this "tech" is still in use at Int. I never had the opprtunity to see if it was exported down to lower levels.

They did make it down to my org and the AOSH ANZO around '96 - '97.

I was literally threatened with one by the then-Senior C/S AO if i didn't hurry up and get through my Pro TRs GAT-style (I'd already twice completed TRs at FSO but now had to do the "new" Pro TRs.)

I saw them used sparingly as it seemed no-one quite knew how to do them. But there were several execs who screamed for them to be done on THEIR juniors.

I'd love to know Marty's answer to that question too.:yes:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks, Zinj.

Hey, where's the fart that's been following you around lately?:D

Usually it's posted straight after you put anything up.:whistling:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Thanks, Zinj.

Hey, where's the fart that's been following you around lately?:D

Usually it's posted straight after you put anything up.:whistling:

TruthSeeker and I are old buds.

But, he can't run his spam software here, so, he's at a disadvantage.

Ask him about his 'OSA List' :)

Zinj

bts2free

Patron with Honors
I'd love to know Marty's answer to that question too.:yes:

Here's Marty's answer:

martyrathbun09 // November 6, 2009 at 10:00 pm | Reply

All the LRH references were provided in the IG NW bulletin which was ordered written by DM, written by me, authorized for issue by DM. I took a great deal of pride in F/Ning every one of my interviews. How you all applied it is on you.

I then asked him:

John Peeler // November 6, 2009 at 10:19 pm | Reply

Thank you. Will DM’s and your IG NW bulletin on metered ethics interviews still be in use in Scientology 2.0?

And yes, I remember, we had to F/N everything. All videod and recorded. Or we would have been in serious boiling water. Some people were RPFed for miscalling F/Ns. One miscalled F/N was a lower condition assignment. Some were even overboarded for miscalling F/N’s. Glad you took great pride in it as well.

Marty's answer:

martyrathbun09 // November 6, 2009 at 10:39 pm | Reply

No. But, don’t know about the overboardings or an RPF assignment for it. Definitely recall assigning conditions for leaving someone keyed into something and telling them they were keyed out. It was the out ethics types who had no respect for a meter or the person in front of them that committed the most heinous overts. I guess you’ve sort of indicated which side of the line you were on.

----------------------

I could go back in there and name specific incidents and all that to refresh Marty's mind as he's apparently forgotten. Whatever.

Honestly, I think I'm done posting anything for a while. If people want to drink Koolaid without reading the lable first, that's fine. And if people want to keep drinking it despite knowing it's poisoned, oh well. At least we live in a country where it's not a crime to be stupid.

Rathbun and Rinder will have to face the music someday. I've done my job in sticking to my guns. And I've probably said enough as it is. I think I'm gonna lay 'em down for a while.

It's like watching a pack of wolves fight over the kill.

Cheers,
John

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
John, I hope you don't stop posting. It's a common feeling of frustration and horror to think that, no matter what you say, the repeated repetition of utter hogwash is beyond your power to counter.

Not true.

Every word you write *does* work. Nothing says true like true. Keep it up.

Zinj

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
John, I hope you don't stop posting. It's a common feeling of frustration and horror to think that, no matter what you say, the repeated repetition of utter hogwash is beyond your power to counter.

Not true.

Every word you write *does* work. Nothing says true like true. Keep it up.

Zinj

I agree. John I have a great deal of respect for you, your stories have been a fabulous insight. If you mean stop posting on Rathbun's blog, well I would understand that though. His replies to you are insulting, arrogant and totally "me is right no matter what" and typical of those who try and justify crimes. There's only so much of that one can take.

Me too. That is, thanks bts2free for your posts.
Whatever Marty is, he is an experienced selecter of words
and frames to put his words into. Good to see him being called on some of it.

flashgordon

Patron with Honors

Zinj

Well Zinj, have you tried taking some medication to get it under control?

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Here's Marty's answer:

martyrathbun09 // November 6, 2009 at 10:00 pm | Reply

All the LRH references were provided in the IG NW bulletin which was ordered written by DM, written by me, authorized for issue by DM. I took a great deal of pride in F/Ning every one of my interviews. How you all applied it is on you.

I then asked him:

John Peeler // November 6, 2009 at 10:19 pm | Reply

Thank you. Will DM’s and your IG NW bulletin on metered ethics interviews still be in use in Scientology 2.0?

And yes, I remember, we had to F/N everything. All videod and recorded. Or we would have been in serious boiling water. Some people were RPFed for miscalling F/Ns. One miscalled F/N was a lower condition assignment. Some were even overboarded for miscalling F/N’s. Glad you took great pride in it as well.

Marty's answer:

martyrathbun09 // November 6, 2009 at 10:39 pm | Reply

No. But, don’t know about the overboardings or an RPF assignment for it. Definitely recall assigning conditions for leaving someone keyed into something and telling them they were keyed out. It was the out ethics types who had no respect for a meter or the person in front of them that committed the most heinous overts. I guess you’ve sort of indicated which side of the line you were on.

----------------------

I could go back in there and name specific incidents and all that to refresh Marty's mind as he's apparently forgotten. Whatever.

Honestly, I think I'm done posting anything for a while. If people want to drink Koolaid without reading the lable first, that's fine. And if people want to keep drinking it despite knowing it's poisoned, oh well. At least we live in a country where it's not a crime to be stupid.

Rathbun and Rinder will have to face the music someday. I've done my job in sticking to my guns. And I've probably said enough as it is. I think I'm gonna lay 'em down for a while.

It's like watching a pack of wolves fight over the kill.

Cheers,
John

How would the world look like if people stopped fighting for what is right because of ignorant men?
Would Gandhis movement freed India?
Would there still be apartheid in South Africa?
Would black people in the US still be living in a segregated land?

If Marty decides to stay in wonderland, let him. But don´t give in to it.

flashgordon

Patron with Honors
The church of scientology has these 2 goals regarding Marty Rathbun:

1. To discredit Marty Rathbun in the eyes of the public with the help of Tommy Davis and overt OSA.

2. To turn the critics of Scientology against Marty Rathbun with the help of covert OSA operatives posting onto web sites like ESMB. They do this by planting the seeds of doubt in the minds of other critics about Marty Rathbun and black PRing him until it sticks. Anyone picking up or uncovering this covert operation is to be attacked and discredited by all OSA operatives involved.

If OSA can accomplish these two goals, David Miscavige has won and Marty Rathbun has lost.

Last edited:

Smilla

Ordinary Human
The church of scientology has these 2 goals regarding Marty Rathbun:

1. To discredit Marty Rathbun in the eyes of the public with the help of Tommy Davis and overt OSA.

2. To turn the critics of Scientology against Marty Rathbun with the help of covert OSA operatives posting onto web sites like ESMB. The do this by planting the seeds of doubt in the minds of other critics about Marty Rathbun and black PRing him until it sticks. Anyone picking up or uncovering this covert operation is to be attacked and discredited by all OSA operatives involved.

If OSA can accomplish these two goals, David Miscavige has won and Marty Rathbun has lost.
You have a lot of info on OSA. What is your operative number?

flashgordon

Patron with Honors
You have a lot of info on OSA. What is your operative number?

You see?

This is what I said earlier:

"Anyone picking up or uncovering this covert operation is to be attacked and discredited by all OSA operatives involved."

OSA ops always accuses anyone who would expose their operations of OSA's own "beingness" and "doingness".

For example, it's like exposing someone of embezzlement in a company and then in defense he quickly accuses you of being, guess what?

You guessed it. An embezzler.

byte301

Crusader
You see?

This is what I said earlier:

"Anyone picking up or uncovering this covert operation is to be attacked and discredited by all OSA operatives involved."

OSA ops always accuses anyone who would expose their operations of OSA's own "beingness" and "doingness".

For example, it's like exposing someone of embezzlement in a company and then in defense he quickly accuses you of being, guess what?

You guessed it. An embezzler.

You really are under the illusion that you're schooling us on OSA, aren't you?
It's like thank you for the news flash, Mr. Whiggens. Like Nozeno said to you the other day:

STFU.gif

flashgordon

Patron with Honors
You really are under the illusion that you're schooling us on OSA, aren't you?
It's like thank you for the news flash, Mr. Whiggens. Like Nozeno said to you the other day:
STFU.gif

You see how upset OSA can get when I start posting about what they are up to?

He wants so disparately for me to "shut the f*** up", Why? What's he so afraid I might say?

Isn't this my thread?

If he doesn't like what I post, why doesn't he just go to another thread?

Yes, it's will be hard for them to achieve their goals if I keep telling people what they are up to which is why they are so upset.