What's new

Seattle anon wins case against head of OSA of Seattle, Ann Pearce

Welcome to the board!

What is Cthulu's dogs maiden name?

(dat sum scilon humor for you)

:)

Well... without using searches, I'm going to guess that you are speaking of the Hound of Tindalos, (spelling?) as that is the only named "dog" that *I* know of in the mythos. Though I could very well be wrong or misunderstanding your question.

Also, it's nice to see a scientologist willing to post and lurk an anti/ ex scientology board. How long have you been in the CoS?

Edit:
cthulhu_rules_dog_shirt-p1556889078171568212vfsi_525.jpg

fix't for you.

OMG PUPPIES!

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well... without using searches, I'm going to guess that you are speaking of the Hound of Tindalos, (spelling?) as that is the only named "dog" that *I* know of in the mythos. Though I could very well be wrong or misunderstanding your question.

Also, it's nice to see a scientologist willing to post and lurk an anti/ ex scientology board. How long have you been in the CoS?

Since 1975.

So seriously, if someone was calling your mother and asking if her vagina itched.....would it be funny?

OK, well yes, of course it would, but would you be annoyed by it?

And if it were upsetting to her, would it still be as funny?

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Those aren't specifically against her religion. Those are her religion though she doesn't admit it.

Hearing (or seeing) that is against her religion.

She's high enough level that it doesn't have the same non-effect that it has on the rest of us.

I know her. You don't. She's not OT. This screws up her eligibility in CofS.

If she got pneumonia and died as a result, then you might have a case.

See above. I did not post "Good god, man, she could have been killed." And you know WHY I didn't post that? Because it wasn't what I was thinking of and it wasn't my argument or my stance or my rationale. I posted my arguments and what I wrote, I wrote. What I didn't write, I didn't write.

But it's ridiculous and still doesn't fall under a reasonable person being afraid because those two things have zero effect on anyone.

I said NOTHING about effect(s) it would have on her. Nothing. Nor did I plan to. Nor was I thinking of it.

We all know that taking a Muslim woman's veil off would not hurt her at all, either, but she would be hurt and humiliated because of her creed. Same thing.

Give me proof that someone has died as a result of hearing those things "before they are ready", or it's just a case of being butthurt and not being because it's harassment as it isn't by the statute of the law.

See above.

Nope. None of the retarded crap you've posted in this thread matches up to what has been posted regarding this case. Do Ex-Sci's need help reading or what?

No more than YOU do since you've indicated a number of points you thought were mine but that were not my stance and were not posted by me.

Since 1975.

So seriously, if someone was calling your mother and asking if her vagina itched.....would it be funny?

OK, well yes, of course it would, but would you be annoyed by it?

And if it were upsetting to her, would it still be as funny?

That's awesome that you have found that Scientology works for you, and have stuck with it even through all of the drama!

Well, yes, it would be hilarious. My mother, having survived breast cancer in the Midwest, has learned to laugh at everything. So I wouldn't sweat it. Also, my mother is a big girl, and can handle lewd callers herself.

As for me prank calling Ann Pearce, in court, I acknowledged to the judge that my actions were my own, that they do not represent any group, and that I know what I did was wrong and hurtful to her. I then apologized.

I can honestly say that Ann Pearce didn't give a rat's ass about the phone calls, (at least beyond that they were annoying) and was only trying to get rid of a local anon that the Seattle Org thinks is one of the leaders.

Fluffy, Ann Pearce was willing to play the OTIII and Clear Cognition voice mail in COURT with at least 20 other cases in the room. The judge said it was not necessary, as I had already admitted to it. Trust me, this woman is above OTIII.

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
That's awesome that you have found that Scientology works for you, and have stuck with it even through all of the drama!

Well, yes, it would be hilarious. My mother, having survived breast cancer in the Midwest, has learned to laugh at everything. So I wouldn't sweat it. Also, my mother is a big girl, and can handle lewd callers herself.

As for me prank calling Ann Pearce, in court, I acknowledged to the judge that my actions were my own, that they do not represent any group, and that I know what I did was wrong and hurtful to her. I then apologized.

I can honestly say that Ann Pearce didn't give a rat's ass about the phone calls, (at least beyond that they were annoying) and was only trying to get rid of a local anon that the Seattle Org thinks is one of the leaders.

Well my mother having survived breast cancer in southern California could likewise laugh....shes OT7 too.

Well done on apologizing.

So do you think you accomplished anything useful by this whole thing?

Are you looking for a better solution? or .....

Cherished

Silver Meritorious Patron
Here's what you wrote.

And here's what you wrote!

It's not like anything you could say about me would matter or make sense- you're the one who told me that I don't like the anon/anti CofS movement when that wasn't the case. So you basically made something up and attributed it to me. That means your assessments regarding anything I or anyone else might say are questionable.
What about that doesn't mesh with my statement that "my opinion was being blithely devalued"?

Well my mother having survived breast cancer in southern California could likewise laugh....shes OT7 too.

Well done on apologizing.

So do you think you accomplished anything useful by this whole thing?

Are you looking for a better solution? or .....

Congrats on your mother beating cancer! I'm so glad people can live through it!

Do I think I accomplished anything useful? Yes. For one, now Ann cannot harass me without going to jail. Two, I got free time in court to talk about the human rights violations of the CoS. Third, I was not required to pay court fees, and Ann was. Finally, it proves that the CoS can't rule over anyone with litigation anymore.

As for looking for a better solution, could you elaborate?

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I dunno, Chulthu. Ann has, in the past, specifically mentioned the lack of eligibility (for higher services) that would be a problem for a church member (or, if you like, cult member) for hearing that stuff. As I said, I do know her or should I say, I used to.

But having said that, I don't care for the woman myself. I also find her efforts to take away your constitutional right to picket the org laughable. That would never fly.

I do feel that what you did was wrong but I've already said that and why, and you've already read it and you know what those weighing on on both sides of the issue are saying and why.

I do have a problem with a "sinking to their level" - type of situation but I also understand a "turnabout is fair play" rationale since Ann has worked with OSA for years and had a hand in helping them monitor the comings and goings of Bob Minton when he used to come to Washington to visit Stacy Brooks (now that's a blast from the past for ya.).

Unexpectedly, I find that I like your posts and the way you expressed yourself on this thread and I have more respect for you than I do for your defenders. And that and 3 or 4 bux will get you a venti latte since, of course, it doesn't matter what I think of anyone else.

Having made my point (repeatedly and verbosely) and having said hello to you, I will now bow out of this thread.

Cherished

I said NOTHING about effect(s) it would have on her. Nothing. Nor did I plan to. Nor was I thinking of it.
It was implicit in your contention that the calls were criminal harassment, an element of which is that the person is caused to fear for their safety.

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Congrats on your mother beating cancer! I'm so glad people can live through it!

Do I think I accomplished anything useful? Yes. For one, now Ann cannot harass me without going to jail. Two, I got free time in court to talk about the human rights violations of the CoS. Third, I was not required to pay court fees, and Ann was. Finally, it proves that the CoS can't rule over anyone with litigation anymore.

As for looking for a better solution, could you elaborate?

How was she harrassing you?

Talking in court of things that have no bearing on the exact incident or crime at hand is pointless. Wrong audience.

And I doubt that you perceived victory has little bearing on the future litigation efforts of the church.

As to a better solution....if your aim is to annoy the church, perhaps you have succeded. Is that your ultimate goal?

I understand lulz, but many people want more....

If your intent is to change the behavior of the church, the "human rights violations of the CoS" as you say, did this move you in that direction?

My personal army request to the anon would be that they find some element of reality between them and the church and work that into a larger dialog about the perceived abuses, and such.

Sure, now, the anon actions tend to focus public attention on issues....but is it changing things? or just making the church strenghten its defenses and close ranks?

Do you reach individual scientologists with "offensive" pranks? or alienate them.

Moral faggy, but....

How was she harrassing you?
She has not harassed me, but rather my friends. And I just made sure she can't target me.

Talking in court of things that have no bearing on the exact incident or crime at hand is pointless. Wrong audience.
Very much the right audience, as she had to sit right next to me. She couldn't silence me, and the court case is public domain.

And I doubt that you perceived victory has little bearing on the future litigation efforts of the church.
Seattle Org fears me. They think I'm the leader. Heck, I personally have dated one of their staffers! Now they know they can't touch me.

As to a better solution....if your aim is to annoy the church, perhaps you have succeded. Is that your ultimate goal?

I understand lulz, but many people want more....

If your intent is to change the behavior of the church, the "human rights violations of the CoS" as you say, did this move you in that direction?
Seeing as this was the actions of a bored teenager, and not Cthulu's Chosen, (I {name withheld} am not the same person as when I protest) it has no bearing on the protests. It was never intended to. It was simply entertaining, and I understand what I did, and what it means.

My personal army request
NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY!!!!!!111!!!!!! ;)

to the anon would be that they find some element of reality between them and the church and work that into a larger dialog about the perceived abuses, and such.

Sure, now, the anon actions tend to focus public attention on issues....but is it changing things? or just making the church strenghten its defenses and close ranks?
I try to talk to Scientologists. I really do. But when they are dragged into the Org, prevented from speaking to me, and force fed a bunch of anti free speech propaganda, it makes it really hard. I stand out there at least once almost every week, just hoping someone will confront.

Do you reach individual scientologists with "offensive" pranks? or alienate them.

Moral faggy, but....

Moral fag it up! Anon wouldn't work if we were all for the lulz. Hell, I'm one of the more moral faggy anons I know.

Cherished

He needed to persuade the judge to make an exception to the general rule that if she's there he must leave. Explaining why he was protesting was relevant and not pointless. Plus, how many people got innoculated by hearing the explanation?

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
She has not harassed me, but rather my friends. And I just made sure she can't target me.

I am curious just what type of harassment has occurred.

Very much the right audience, as she had to sit right next to me. She couldn't silence me, and the court case is public domain.

Nobody reads court cases. You wasted her time. You havent said anything that wasn't already probably public record in other court cases and talked to bored court employees. She cant silence you on the street either, but at least there you may have a more interested audience.

Seattle Org fears me. They think I'm the leader. Heck, I personally have dated one of their staffers! Now they know they can't touch me.

I doubt they fear you. They are annoyed by you and required by higher ups to do something.

Seeing as this was the actions of a bored teenager, and not Cthulu's Chosen, (I {name withheld} am not the same person as when I protest) it has no bearing on the protests. It was never intended to. It was simply entertaining, and I understand what I did, and what it means.

I have kids your age.

It does have bearing on the protests. Maybe not in your mind, but certainly in the orgs thinking. Your intent and the results of your actions are not always aligned.

NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY!!!!!!111!!!!!! ;)

I try to talk to Scientologists. I really do. But when they are dragged into the Org, prevented from speaking to me, and force fed a bunch of anti free speech propaganda, it makes it really hard. I stand out there at least once almost every week, just hoping someone will confront.

Confront what? Xenu? Whytheyaredead.net? Hubbard as hitler on a sign? The thing is that many of the anon never get to meet a scientologist other than the persons whos job it is to deal with the distraction of you. You never get to interact with us because you are so extreme and anti and such, that there is little room for anything two way.

I'll bet if there wasnt some court orders preventing it Ann would talk to you civilly if you extended her the same degree of respect. The people who are sent to handle you act towards you in a similar fashion that you act towards them. Are you really interested in anything both ways? Or just causing an effect on them.

Moral fag it up! Anon wouldn't work if we were all for the lulz. Hell, I'm one of the more moral faggy anons I know.

Good luck with it. I think the anon pressure is useful the push to reform the church. I appreciate the effort if not always the means.

I am curious just what type of harassment has occurred.
Rape threats, tire slashing, ASSAULT AT THE ORG, fake police giving them my info, etc.

Confront what? Xenu? Whytheyaredead.net? Hubbard as hitler on a sign? The thing is that many of the anon never get to meet a scientologist other than the persons whos job it is to deal with the distraction of you. You never get to interact with us because you are so extreme and anti and such, that there is little room for anything two way.

I'll bet if there wasnt some court orders preventing it Ann would talk to you civilly if you extended her the same degree of respect. The people who are sent to handle you act towards you in a similar fashion that you act towards them. Are you really interested in anything both ways? Or just causing an effect on them.
Actually, I usually hold signs such as: "Talk to us"; "Ask us why we are here"; "Not confronting is low on the Tone Scale".
And Ann has had many opportunities to talk to me. She is just to afraid of truth and differing opinions.

Good luck with it. I think the anon pressure is useful the push to reform the church. I appreciate the effort if not always the means.
Good! Thank you! The CoS needs reform, although how much, I cannot say.

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Rape threats, tire slashing, ASSAULT AT THE ORG, fake police giving them my info, etc.

Actually, I usually hold signs such as: "Talk to us"; "Ask us why we are here"; "Not confronting is low on the Tone Scale".
And Ann has had many opportunities to talk to me. She is just to afraid of truth and differing opinions.

Good! Thank you! The CoS needs reform, although how much, I cannot say.

Perhaps you could provide some links to the harassment?

I like the signs.....but your phone calls suggest a different intent.

byte301

Crusader
Hi Cthulu's Chosen.

I just have one question for you. When you called OSA Ann and played OTIII for her did you have the sound turned up to 11? And if not why?

Congrats on the court outcome! :clap:

Perhaps you could provide some links to the harassment?

I like the signs.....but your phone calls suggest a different intent.

I'll dig up the links later today, and PM them to you.

Hi Cthulu's Chosen.

I just have one question for you. When you called OSA Ann and played OTIII for her did you have the sound turned up to 11? And if not why?

Congrats on the court outcome! :clap:

I read it myself. I do not need Hubbard to speak for me, and I think this video can prove it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXiOewEHbb4