What's new

WHITE HOUSE PETITION TO INVESTIGATE THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY - PLEASE SIGN

Purple Rain

Crusader
And arjun c from Richmond, VA had the honour of being the 5,000th person! Good on you, arjun and all the rest of us, too!

:thewinner:

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

This is going gangbusters. That's 20 signatures since I checked about 10 minutes ago.

FUCK YEAH!!!!

Gadfly

Crusader
YES!!! Because the Co$ may try to get some of those signatures declared invalid. We need every last signature we can get.

Well the very FIRST line of attack will be, "well those Anons are KNOWN HACKERS", and there is NO DOUBT that they used ISP-masking software to sign the petition with the SAME PERSON using multiple e-mail addresses and phony names. Those Anonymous people are KNOWN CRIMINALS. (Typical Scientology yap-yap-yap)

And, just in a case a few might have actually done such a thing in their overzealousness to see the 5000 reached (not that such a thing DID occur), the MORE added over the next 4 days will prevent against ANY SUCH possible invalidation of the petition results.

Hubbard said, "promote until the floors cave in", and that is NOT at all a bad idea with the petition. Keep getting signatures until it passes 10,000! Though that original 9000 tease/target wouldn't be bad either! :thumbsup:

Hubbard said to "make money, and to make MORE money". As far as the petition goes, "get more signatures and THEN get even MORE signatures"!

Hubbard said to "overwhelm the enemy". Get so many signatures that they are truly DUMBFOUNDED!!!!

I am going to call friends over the week-end and walk them through signing the petition on their computers. Once you get the hang of it, it is really easy!

I talked to a friend who really didn't know much about Scientology, I gave her a very brief "r-factor" and she agreed to sign it tomorrow. I will "TR3" her and "persist". Imagine if we ALL did such actions to get 2-5 more signatures??????

STEAM ROLLER OVER THE SUCKERS WITH AN "ABUNDANCE" OF SIGNATURES.

Push that signature statistic into a STRONG AFFLUENCE.

Come on, use Scientology to BEAT Scientology!

Last edited:

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Bump.

VERY pleased this got over the line, now let us hope and wait the Obama administration does something meaningful about it.

Purple Rain

Crusader
Bump.

VERY pleased this got over the line, now let us hope and wait the Obama administration does something meaningful about it.

Maybe we should send individual letters / emails as well. It would be great to have a site sort of like GetUp where concerned citizens can email politicians about issues of concern. I love the GetUp website. It makes it easy to donate, easy to have your say, and you are only supporting the issues you agree with.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
So, do Tony Ortega, the SP Times, and the LA Times know that this is over 5,000? Because this is a major win.

Also, when is the 9th Circuit going to rule on the Headley's case? I've heard it's soon. Having this end right around the time that ruling comes out would be a major win.

lynnie

Patron
Prop.jpgOh, the irony!

"The ability of the public to stand around and look stupidly at a dripping handed murderer without doing a thing about it is a symptom of our civilization ... You can form an opinion amongst them but governing bodies won't consult it."

"...never at any time did instigators (a) have any factual adverse data or (b) tell the truth.

Well guess what, CoS?!?!.....the tides have turned. Now we HAVE factual data. The dripping handed murderer is YOU and you are GOING DOWN!!!! :clap::clap::clap:
pencil.png

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
That "act of desperation" statement sure clears up a lot of things.

Now we know why your Black PR campaigns are so fucked, lately, Davey!