What's new

Commendation, Marty Rathbun and Mike Rinder.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I don't 'hate' Marty Rathbun. Actually, I never did. I suppose you could say I despise him for his dishonesty and arrogance and find him irritating for the same reasons, although, that irritation is pretty much balanced by the amusement he delivers.

But, where I do have a problem is that he's attempting to 'revise' Scientology history and pass a load of codswallop off as 'truth' when he knows damn well it's lies. He'd like to achieve a public perception of Scientology as *not* a criminal organization in the hopes of avoiding the very necessary prosecution of the organization. And, that's something that needs to be countered.

Zinj

I don't 'hate' Marty Rathbun. Actually, I never did. I suppose you could say I despise him for his dishonesty and arrogance and find him irritating for the same reasons, although, that irritation is pretty much balanced by the amusement he delivers.

But, where I do have a problem is that he's attempting to 'revise' Scientology history and pass a load of codswallop off as 'truth' when he knows damn well it's lies. He'd like to achieve a public perception of Scientology as *not* a criminal organization in the hopes of avoiding the very necessary prosecution of the organization. And, that's something that needs to be countered.

Zinj

Marty isn't important enough to me to bother hating, but it sure wouldn't hurt my feeling to see him taken away in handcuff for his decades of organized criminal activity.

I don't hate Marty.
I don't hate Marty.
I don't hate Marty.
I don't hate Marty.
I don't hate Marty.
I don't hate Marty.
I don't hate Marty.
I don't hate Marty.
I don't hate Marty.
I don't hate Marty.
I don't hate Marty.
I don't hate Marty.
I don't hate Marty.
I don't hate Marty.
I don't hate Marty.
I don't hate Marty., buuuuuut,....:yes:

Good twin

Floater

Zinj

It's apparently "all he knows". You know Zinj, like the story of the scorpion? Or the spots on a leopard? Or lotsa other animals....

I just think he's funny as shit. It's like he doesn't even try to be funny and he is. I love that about Marty. It's a great time to be a critic, Zinj. I hope you're enjoying it. You deserve the fun side of it.

:happydance:

Smilla

Ordinary Human
I think that I'll retire from commenting on Marty. It's all been said.

Last edited:

He-man

Hero extraordinary
I don´t hate Marty Rathburn, I know it looks that way though.
What I hate is him still stuck in his own mind.

It's apparently "all he knows". You know Zinj, like the story of the scorpion? Or the spots on a leopard? Or lotsa other animals....

I just think he's funny as shit. It's like he doesn't even try to be funny and he is. I love that about Marty. It's a great time to be a critic, Zinj. I hope you're enjoying it. You deserve the fun side of it.

:happydance:

You do have a point , I do end up scratching my head and saying WTF is he talking about, when I read the non-sense he puts up on his blog or hios comments in interviews,

I'm also reminded of the scene in “Ruthless People” where the police chief says:

“This could very well be the stupidest person on the face of the earth. Perhaps we should shoot him.”

Good twin

Floater
You do have a point , I do end up scratching my head and saying WTF is he talking about, when I read the non-sense he puts up on his blog or hios comments in interviews,

I'm also reminded of the scene in “Ruthless People” where the police chief says:

“This could very well be the stupidest person on the face of the earth. Perhaps we should shoot him.”

I love that movie. :yes: