The red headed LRH Comm is from Australia - Escalus. You have good taste with whom you dislike. Her maiden name was Sandy Stevens, she married the famous Greg Wihere and had a son named Darius. Greg divorced her - she developed MS, and Darius is somewhere unknown to me. A another real SO sucessful marriage.
I seek info on Jeff Deitz - where abouts and anything else.
Also seeking the same for Richard Sutton Miller - [ he married the courageous Lynn Fountain around 1970].All 3 were on fcdc staff.
I seek info on Jeff Deitz - where abouts and anything else.
Also seeking the same for Richard Sutton Miller - [ he married the courageous Lynn Fountain around 1970].All 3 were on fcdc staff.
later in life) decided he was going to instill a little magic and a little fierce pride into the hearts of we downtrodden yokels by shutting down the org for an evening, getting a vat of beer and playing the George C. Scott movie PATTON on a big screen in the cleaned-out course room, which was big enough for a dance hall.
) but whenever Rommel came on the screen Deitz, a committed Aryan at the time... I guess?... would be the lone guy applauding. I seek info on Jeff Deitz - where abouts and anything else.
Also seeking the same for Richard Sutton Miller - [ he married the courageous Lynn Fountain around 1970].All 3 were on fcdc staff.
Bill Franks! Remember him and his wife Jeannie?
If you were to send him a message, what would you say or ask? I want to Know.
You gotta remember her! She was so very nice...
But back to Bill Franks - he's got a helluva story, if we could get it out of him. So, what would you say or ask Bill Franks?
You gotta remember her! She was so very nice...
But back to Bill Franks - he's got a helluva story, if we could get it out of him. So, what would you say or ask Bill Franks?
Bill Franks was a punk, just an early version of David Miscavige.
Whatever happened to Gyme DeAngelo, the cramming officer?
Does anybody remember the Empire Room? That was the restaurant that later was replaced by Food for Thought.
Anybody remember Don Cooper's Esto training course. It was in the back room of the top floor in 1812? I think at least one of the posters here was on it (John Henry).
I have heard that Don Cooper recently died.
Also, does anybody know whatever happened to Ned Burgos?
Paul Kelley?
How about John Keilholtz?
C.C. Sherille?
I remember Qual as Gordon Bell, Sue Wasserman, E. James McDonough, and Gyme Deangelo. There were three interns, Greg Shulman, Jim Leon, and Judy Cranford. This was pre-September 1972.
And how about Mr.Shoup!!!
It would be interesting to put the staff list from 1972-1974 together and find out what happened to everyone.
It was a unique place with a wild bunch of characters. It was crazy, stressful, and fun, all at the same time.
After Franks came, it wasn't fun anymore.
The Anabaptist Jacques
. He was in California the last I heard. I haven't talked to him in 25 years. With a little effort I could find him if you wish. We have many mutual friends from back in the day. PM me if you want to locate him.
Remember his wife, Pandora? She did a spread for Hustler a long time ago. I know you couldn't forget her, clothed or unclothed.