What's new

Free Heber!!

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
Heber bought into this and is locked inside because of his own mental bonds. He can get himself out.

While this is true, you have a broken person, probably physically malnourished and affected mentally to that degree.

You have Stockholm syndrome. You have one's ties to immortality at stake, if he seriously believes that or the threat against it. You have an old man. You have the insane cruelty perpetrated against him by dm and his minions.

You have Marty and Mike, who both walked away. They know Heber could fake a heart attack as well and get out of there. (Maybe Heber thinks if he did this, he would be afraid of what they would do...which is maybe not call 911?)

It is useful for Marty to save Heber. I have rarely seen any efforts in management that did not personally benefit a specific person in management or their beloved stats.

Bottom line: Heber should be saved. So should all the others in the hole. They, because of the brainwashing cult and, yes, because of their agreement to it, have demonstrated that they no longer have the good sense to know they can get out despite the illusion to the contrary.
So, yes, they need to be saved. One and all. By whatever means.

AnonKat

Crusader
It may well have been that far back, AnonKat. I just remember he was rolled out recently (anything less than 5 years old is recent to my old brain!) to make a showing at some Scn event or other.

Part of me thinks, well, you made your own bed, Heber, now you gotta lay in it, but the other part of me remembers that this is a human being, and a pretty old man we're talking about.

Exactly no need to wish him to die the way like Uwe Stückenbrock. reminds me of my signature.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiNM5MhDa5Q

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Heber's got approximately 42 siblings,, several ex-wives and a son that should be doing this if in fact he's hostage there.

I hope someone checked with his exwife, Karen de la Carriere at [email protected] as was done in the past. Ask her what's going on.

This is what Mike Rinder, et al, should be doing if they know Heber is being mistreated or held against his will as an elderly person.

When all else fails, call Adult Protective Services. This goes for reporting any member age 65 and over.

Calling requesting an investigation will get more action than anythiing else. Once this agency gets in, it's hard to get them out.

ADULT SERVICES DIVISION ADMINISTRATION
4060 COUNTY CIRCLE DRIVE
RIVERSIDE, CA 92503

ADULT PROTECTIVE SERVICES
(800) 491-7123

Monday - Thursday 7:00am - 5:30pm, Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm

The toll free APS Hot Line telephone number is 1-800-491-7123.

Adult Protective Services (APS) provides a system of in-person response, 24 hours per day, seven days per week. DPSS is responsible for accepting and responding to reports of dependent adult and elder abuse of individuals living in Riverside County. The Adult Protective Services program provides social services interventions to disabled adults (ages 18 and older) and elders (age 65 and older) to alleviate physical, sexual and financial abuse, neglect, isolation, abandonment, abduction and mental suffering.

The following types of abuse must be reported:

• Physical Abuse
• Sexual Abuse
• Psychological Abuse
• Abandonment
• Self Neglect
• Financial Abuse
• Neglect
http://dpss.co.riverside.ca.us/AdultServices.aspx#APS

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Now THIS is looking good!

Mike Rinder wrote that.

I think we might be headed in the right direction....

Kidnapping and false imprisonment are major felonies. There is probable cause by an eye-witness right here.

Where is law enforcement?

I think most everyone here on ESMB would like to see the criminality within the CoS stopped. Regardless of whether one believes that the CoS cannot be reformed and needs to be dissolved, or instead wants to get rid of DM and attempt to reform the cult.
To me, the fact that Rinder is encouraging others to contact law enforcement is a GOOD indicator. :yes:

byte301

Crusader
Heber's got approximately 42 siblings,, several ex-wives and a son that should be doing this if in fact he's hostage there.

I hope someone checked with his exwife, Karen de la Carriere at [email protected] as was done in the past. Ask her what's going on.

This is what Mike Rinder, et al, should be doing if they know Heber is being mistreated or held against his will as an elderly person.

When all else fails, call Adult Protective Services. This goes for reporting any member age 65 and over.

Calling requesting an investigation will get more action than anythiing else. Once this agency gets in, it's hard to get them out.

ADULT SERVICES DIVISION ADMINISTRATION
4060 COUNTY CIRCLE DRIVE
RIVERSIDE, CA 92503

ADULT PROTECTIVE SERVICES
(800) 491-7123

Monday - Thursday 7:00am - 5:30pm, Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm

The toll free APS Hot Line telephone number is 1-800-491-7123.

Adult Protective Services (APS) provides a system of in-person response, 24 hours per day, seven days per week. DPSS is responsible for accepting and responding to reports of dependent adult and elder abuse of individuals living in Riverside County. The Adult Protective Services program provides social services interventions to disabled adults (ages 18 and older) and elders (age 65 and older) to alleviate physical, sexual and financial abuse, neglect, isolation, abandonment, abduction and mental suffering.

The following types of abuse must be reported:

• Physical Abuse
• Sexual Abuse
• Psychological Abuse
• Abandonment
• Self Neglect
• Financial Abuse
• Neglect
http://dpss.co.riverside.ca.us/AdultServices.aspx#APS

Yes, the family needs to do this. If any of us walked into the police station and reported this how far do you think we'd actually get?

We aren't related to him and have no actual proof he's being held against his will. They would blow us off more then likely.

And when law enforcement has gone to Gold to check out allegations of false imprisonment in the past the RPF'ers said they are there willingly, etc.

I don't particularly care about Heber one way or another but I do agree that it's wrong. I just don't see that we could get anyone interested enough to do something from past results unless his family got involved and raised a stink.

olska

Yes, the family needs to do this. If any of us walked into the police station and reported this how far do you think we'd actually get?

We aren't related to him and have no actual proof he's being held against his will. They would blow us off more then likely.

That is true.

Some years ago, I went to the LAPD with reports from OCMB of people being "held against their will" on the RPF in PAC area.

The police were patient with me, listened to what I had to say, took the copies of what I had printed off the internet for their files.

They told me plainly that they could do nothing because what I had to say was legally no more than RUMOR, and they cannot act on that.

Our laws PREVENT the police from just busting in on people because of some rumor -- it falls under the "illegal search and seizure" provisions of our Constitution.

Be glad that your chosen lifestyle is protected by this provision, because no matter who you are or how you live, somebody somewhere thinks you're either nuts to perpetrate it or nuts to submit to it.

To file a legitimate complaint regarding a crime, you must be either a VICTIM of the alleged crime, or an EYE WITNESS to the alleged crime. Rathbun and Rinder may be both; would have been great if they'd gone to the police a long, long time ago, but oh well...

And afaik if you're an adult over the age of 18, AGREEING to live in mental or physical conditions that you or I might find intolerable is not a crime.

A "welfare check" by family is appropriate, and who knows? maybe Heber would be happy to be rescued by the family he disconnected from however many years ago -- it's a longshot, but worth a try.

A "welfare check" by Adult Protective Services, as suggested by AnonyMary above, is more likely to get a result as they are a government agency less likely to be influenced by personal beliefs and past personal history.

Imagine Adult Protective Services making the determination that Heber and whatever other old folks are confined there are "mentally incompetent" to care for themselves, and leading them out of the compound while cameras roll -- similar to the rescues of abused pets that you sometimes see on TV. What a sight!

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Alanzo, you got it. Be patient. Rinder and Rathburn know what they are doing. They have been right in it for years, and know what they are fighting, and what works, and what does not work, in fighting such a deviously slippery, hard to pin down force. Remember how many attempts (especially legally) have failed over the years, and how few have succeeded. They have to be strategic in how they do this, in order to succeed.

Oh for Christ sake.

They probably do know what they're doing; they have been 'right in it' for decades. Heber was in it with them.

The problem is that *we* don't know what they're doing, nor, for that matter, what 'they' would consider 'working'. What we do know is that they're doing everything possible to *avoid* any outside investigation of Scientology. Who knows? Maybe Mike Rinder's change of heart is deeper than Marty's. Maybe his interview with the BBC will be honest, open and go beyond the 'Davey Miscavige is a Doo doo Head' level.

Maybe.

Zinj

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks Sneakster. After watching the last three CNN pieces that was the first question I asked my Sister.

I sent the link to my Mom. She was/is a huge fan of Heber.

Ladybird

Mary, it is a great idea to notify Adult Protective Services as well as Hebers family and other law enforcement agencies. I know many have done that several times over the years including even the United Nations, the Embassies of foreign nationals being held in the RPF and the Secretary of State. It is essential that the pressure be kept up on these agencies and a whole new group of people like the Independent scientologists, Anons, Freezoners and all of the rest of us might finally push the walls down and get people out of there.

From the responses to Rinders article it seems to me their agenda is to free Heber as a PR tactic for the Indies because Heber was a well known Opinion Leader, while still protecting LRH and scientology. This is sad, but typical of scientologists, which the Indies are.

You’ll be asked why didn’t you report to police etc and just say it’s complicated but Miscavige isn’t LRH and DM’s gotta go so stfu and next question please.

Why not just tell the truth and admit that there is LRH policy against reporting crimes in the cult to any authorities?

ERRORS, MISDEMEANORS, CRIMES and HIGH CRIMES

http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/crime-syndicate-ethics.htm

174) Delivering up the person of a Scientology without justifiable defense or lawful protest to the demands of civil or criminal law.

More here: http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/crime-syndicate-ethics.htm

Got this via email.

One minute in picketers yell "Free Heber.":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9DUQrxbHqw

I say, anyone who knows or has a reasonable suspicion that Mr. Jentzsch is being mistreated or neglected in any way should contact Adult Protective Services for Riverside County, by law they HAVE to open a case, assign a social worker to it and investigate all allegations of elder abuse.

Your reporting can be done anonymously.

24 hour Adult Protective Services Hotline phone number: 800-491-7123

email: [email protected]

Last edited:

Balthasar

Patron Meritorious
Bottom line: Heber should be saved. So should all the others in the hole. They, because of the brainwashing cult and, yes, because of their agreement to it, have demonstrated that they no longer have the good sense to know they can get out despite the illusion to the contrary.
So, yes, they need to be saved. One and all. By whatever means.

For Christ sake!
I nearly threw up on my laptop!

These helpless suckers need to be saved?!
You have got to be kidding!
I would like to be all understanding, helpful, loving and forgiving.

But I am not! I am not, because I have not yet advanced dementia.
I can still remember 1982/83, recalling which kind of people walked the line with David Miscavige. You had to have a certain mindset to be qualified as "new tough breed of management".

This breed declared my friends SP just by whim, saw nothing wrong kicking decent staff out the street not even leaving them time to collect their personal items.
Now, all of a sudden, quite some of this formerly so "tough breed" is now in the hole, completely helpless?
Is that really so? Or are they in the hole because they realized belonging there?

Being free is a decision!
Nobody is bigger than oneself, nobody other will ever be able to tell what is right or wrong. If deep inside you disagree with something, well, just don't do it! Don't ever do anything you feel wouldn't be right!

And David Miscavige is nothing, he has no real power over anyone.

It's all an illusion! True power lies in oneself. All it needs is to overcome one's fears, fears of death, fear of loosing one's eternity, status, fear of loosing friendship or even one's family. It sounds cruel and there seem to be many "ifs" and "buts". But the truth is - a man who lost his fears is FREE!.

Freedom is a simple word.. and the word is - "NO"

I feel like shouting in the woods, wasting my breath, just like you do by wanting to save people not in need of it.

AnonKat

Crusader
For Christ sake!
I nearly threw up on my laptop!

These helpless suckers need to be saved?!
You have got to be kidding!
I would like to be all understanding, helpful, loving and forgiving.

But I am not! I am not, because I have not yet advanced dementia.
I can still remember 1982/83, recalling which kind of people walked the line with David Miscavige. You had to have a certain mindset to be qualified as "new tough breed of management".

This breed declared my friends SP just by whim, saw nothing wrong kicking decent staff out the street not even leaving them time to collect their personal items.
Now, all of a sudden, quite some of this formerly so "tough breed" is now in the hole, completely helpless?
Is that really so? Or are they in the hole because they realized belonging there?

Being free is a decision!
Nobody is bigger than oneself, nobody other will ever be able to tell what is right or wrong. If deep inside you disagree with something, well, just don't do it! Don't ever do anything you feel wouldn't be right!

And David Miscavige is nothing, he has no real power over anyone.

It's all an illusion! True power lies in oneself. All it needs is to overcome one's fears, fears of death, fear of loosing one's eternity, status, fear of loosing friendship or even one's family. It sounds cruel and there seem to be many "ifs" and "buts". But the truth is - a man who lost his fears is FREE!.

Freedom is a simple word.. and the word is - "NO"

I feel like shouting in the woods, wasting my breath, just like you do by wanting to save people not in need of it.

This could be THE vehicle to piggyback ride on to get the children out.

Ladybird

This could be THE vehicle to piggyback ride on to get the children out.

I think they killed all the children they would have had since the 1986 order that Sea Org couldn't have children. Also, because of the current publicity and lawsuits they are probably offloading any underaged children they cannibalized from the public.

Happy Days

Come on... Mike Rinder and Marty R :angry: ... it should be 'FREE THE PEOPLE' Heber is one of many in the SO and on staff who are being mistreated and having their rights violated.

Think big ... 'when you thought of one person think of hundred'....

Feral

Rogue male
Things forgotten about Heber....

* He was a shrill shill for a fraud called Scientology for many years.

* He spent the majority of his life doing everything possible to protect a con game that raped people of their lives and money.

* He deserves freedom, but not more than any other person living in this world. His notoriety and celebrity are meaningless in terms of evaluating his worthiness . Because he abused that celebrity and media access as currency to protect and cover up a criminal organization.

* Heber has the key to his own freedom already. It is called truth. (e.g. drop a dime, call a cop. or call a journalist or reporter--the ones that he called an SP enemy of mankind all those years)

Heber can leave Int any old damn time he decides to be truthful. It's not a Nazi concentration camp, for God's sake, its a stupidly managed, ineptly guarded cult compound. Anyone with half a brain could leave.

If Heber's brains are so fried that he can't figure a way out, then he deserves to be there cuz he damaged his own brains by abusing himself (and others) with the technology of Scientology.

Too cruel? Why? Does a celebrity have special rights to freedom that ordinary people do not? The answer is no. They don't. So, let's see Heber the Scientologist OT use some of his OT powers to walk outside of a simple gate.

Hey, let me take 3-5 seconds and figure out how Heber could escape if he wanted to..................Okay, got it.

Heber, just pretend you are having a heart attack, seizure or other meat-body reaction that would make Senior Management worried about their PR (not your life, buddy, their image). You were a (bad) actor in your day. Just fake it, fall down and foam a little bit at the mouth and use some of those zombie TR's too. They'll call an ambulance for ya.

And then when you are safely in the hospital tell them to bring a policeman in to take your report and let them know about the fruity Sea Org guards they have posted or the PI's that are hanging around to keep an eye on you.

Now that simple idea will get you out of Int Base in about 30 minutes.

I am sure you can do better than me Heber, cuz I'm just an SP and you are an Operating Thetan.

If anyone cringes from the heartless way I am addressing Heber (above) i suggest that you maybe have forgotten what a complete, unadulterated asshole bully Heber was if anyone got in the way of Scientology conquering the world with its lies and fake tech.

No mercy. He is where he belongs because Heber was one of the people that built the worldwide criminal enterprise called Scientology.

Yeah Hoaxie, I agree with all you say here including the escape plan. I don't think DM should be the judge jury and jailer for Heber's failings whatever they are. Heber has dirty hands as they all do at int. But let the standard justice system deal with it.

It is sad that all these poor sods have totally mis spent their whole fucking lives but a life spent perpetuating misery, fraud and suffering upon others may have some karmic consequences.... As we see.

I would like to see them all freed and the whole cancerous blight of int base disassembled.

I think Mary's idea is good and if Marty and enough others in the US pushed it to extend to all prisoners another FBI raid could be in the offing.

BTW, Heber and the other inmates have another way out, if they were to become so unruly and physically dangerous to DM his natural cowardice will bring him to offload them.

For the tame bunch of prisoners and slaves (read free beings) at int base SP hole, here's a new process for you to run; "Look around here and find something that can be used as a weapon" "look around here and find someone who might also like to escape" run alternately to EP.

Last edited: