What's new

In the Life of an ordinary woman.... the beginning

Vinaire

Sponsor
I feel for Ozzie a lot. I remember her very well especially from the ship.

I am sorry to see that Scientology has failed in what it started out to achieve.

If one cannot take care of their own they cannot take care of the world. It is as simple as that.

Veda

Sponsor
"Living is a pretty grim joke, but a joke just the same.

"The entire function of man is to survive. Not for 'what' but just to survive.

"I turned the thing up [The Dynamic principle of Existence: Survive!] so it's up to me to survive in a big way.

"Personal immortality is only to be gained through the printed word, barred note or painted canvas or hard granite. [Or stainless steel, or titanium, or by having 'L. Ron Hubbard' identified with people's 'survival!']

"Foolishly perhaps, but determined nonetheless, I have high hopes of smashing my name into history so violently that it will take a legendary form even if all the books are destroyed.

"That goal is the real goal as far as I am concerned.

"Things which stand too consistently in my way make me nervous. It's a pretty big job. In a hundred years Roosevelt will have been forgotten - which gives some idea of the magnitude of my attempt. And all this boils and froths inside my head.

"Psychiatrists, reaching the high of the dusty desk, tell us that Alexander, Genghis Khan and Napoleon were madmen. I know they're maligning some very intelligent gentlemen."

L. Ron Hubbard, August 1938

Wisened One

Crusader
God, Ozzie. OMF'ng God. The shit you went through and what they did to you and your kids,etc....:bigcry: :hug:

I'm soooo happy you 'left'.

Hubby and I 'left' too only a few short years ago.

We are FREE now, ALL of us here at ESMB,etc..:bighug:

SomeGuy

Patron Meritorious
Ozzie,

You have all my well wishes. I'm actually left speechless after reading your last installment.

Veda

Sponsor
What a powerful account.

Thank you Ozzie for sharing, and thank you for your kindness, your strength, and your wisdom.

sandygirl

Silver Meritorious Patron
Quote from Ozzie:
Her response was fuck you and your baby I don’t give a shit what happens to you or your fucking baby you will do what I say. I refused - told her to piss off that I had enough and would not follow her orders. Man did that feel good! I felt empowered for the first time in years. I wasn’t being a robot, I just could not take any more of the crap. I just couldn’t.

OMG Ozzie! I can't even express to you how sad I am that you were treated this way!

It is so F***ing SICK! It makes me think about a hidden thought I had once. We had a really nasty mission show up one day. About half were young women. I got a weird feeling from most of them like they really resented or hated women who had kids.

Bless you for hanging in there and sharing your story. How is it with your kids now? What do they think about Scio?

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
...snip..
Management was situated in what we called the Lerner building. It had previously been a store and was empty. We moved in there temporarily until the Bank Building was bought. ...

Ozzie

Ozzie was the person who got to auth my very first little eval - a debug eval on a program by Diana. She helped me through some tough moments.

Helped me out no end and became a great friend.

Good to read the rest of your story Oz!

nowout

Patron with Honors
You mean a data series analysis?

Its an area i'm very curious about. A beginer data analyst.

Terril, in management orgs, after the stats come in from the orgs and conts a stat analysis is done for each. Thus, Thursdays are usually an all nighter, or late nighter for them as they need the stats and reports to come in first before they can start. The plan for the coming week then can be formulated from this stat analysis.

Terril park

Sponsor
Terril, in management orgs, after the stats come in from the orgs and conts a stat analysis is done for each. Thus, Thursdays are usually an all nighter, or late nighter for them as they need the stats and reports to come in first before they can start. The plan for the coming week then can be formulated from this stat analysis.

I take it a stat analysis is something lesser than a full eval?

These are done at Middle management for all class V orgs? Do
the class V orgs not do their own battleplans?

Tanstaafl

Crusader

From my limited experience, there are so many programmes coming from uplines, all of which must be done by yesterday, that no bugger would ever have the time. :melodramatic:

P.S. Terril, I hope you've had your Squirrels on Tour t-shirts printed up, and are having a great time. :D

quietheart

Patron Meritorious
I'm sad to read all you went through Ozzie. Even though I was never in I still see reflections of my life growing up in your story. *hugs*

duddins

Patron Meritorious
Ozzie,

It is difficult to give a follow-up response to this story. Like FTS, I feel almost guilty hearing about the violence you sustained because I got away.

Then again, I did not have children on the inside to be concerned about, or other family members for that matter. I was not stuck between a rock and a hard spot, as you were.

While Scientology public were being told how important silence in pregnancy is,

and all the Tom Cruises in the world break their arms patting themselves on the back for being so consciencious about new life,

And Diantetics dictates the importance of life in the womb,

........this dedicated Sea Org member of many years service was being abused on her way to the delivery room and later battered in front of her children, while those children were being abduced from her!

As if that were not enough.....to cap it off the evil deed of turning her own child against her.

Again, the exploitation of the innocent.

Just in case anyone is still curious about why so many of us feel so deeply negative about Scientology in general,

....Remember that some of us were near the very top of the org board, and saw what was really happening.

The intense out tech, the use of policy to destroy others, the re-write it as you go handlings done on staff.

As a former member of management, I know that things like this occurred and regularly.

Ozzie, Bless you for what you have endured and for the courage that you mustered up to do the right thing and get your children out of there.

Bless you for taking risks to get this story out. I know that you are now on the shit-list for writing it. To hell with them. They will reap what they have sown.

If anyone messes with you....let me know. :shithitfan:

Love dear friend,:rose:

Duddins

Terril park

Sponsor
[snip]

If anyone messes with you....let me know. :shithitfan:

Love dear friend,:rose:

Duddins

Let us all know. As well as critics there are Freezoners in Ozland,
and there are Anon who have said " We are your Legion."

Even Fox TV seems to be saying...." We are your Legion."

The world is watching your back.

But we can't always be there instantly. One thing about a cam corder
is that any harrassment can be videoed and immediately put up on U-tube.

There you go. U-tube, your global/local friendly E/O. :)

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ozzie, your story is just beyond words. Horrifying to read what "the elite of the elite" (excuse me while I puke) will do to their own. I'm glad you are here with us. I wish you peace and happiness.

nowout

Patron with Honors

Of course, this is done every week based on the stats. Full evals are from all the data of the orgs.

Ozzie posted: "I think at the time I decided enough was enough, there were two management chiefs - me and one other, we worked day and night. Spent days and days without sleep, got daily telexes from our WDC terminals about what to do and what to push, did stat analysis of every single org and cont each week by ourselves."

Both echelons do stat analysis - BPs are submitted up the next level to be approved based on the analysis.

However, based on Ozzie's story and LBV's there are no management terminals left! Don't know how it's run these days - probably DM's orders for all hands to sell the Basic packages.

Terril park

Sponsor
From my limited experience, there are so many programmes coming from uplines, all of which must be done by yesterday, that no bugger would ever have the time. :melodramatic:

P.S. Terril, I hope you've had your Squirrels on Tour t-shirts printed up, and are having a great time. :D

Those dratted suppressive transcriptionists used possums instead of Squirrels!

However the global group engram auditing WILL go forward. Visiting
Freezoners, Critics, relatives, merchant bankers, Psyches, gnomes of Zurich et al.

And we will NOT ASK FOR MONEY!!!

This will gradually bring about a global realisation that one CAN safely answer their phone. One CAN safely answer their doorbell. And thus global reconnection.

My humble contribution to april 12. :)

Bone

Patron
Wow. Just, wow. I experienced much frustration as well, but good lord, that story about the beach, its aftermath and the labor raised my hackles so much.

The sad thing is that current members will go ahead and tell you that's all in the past, and these kinds of things don't happen anymore. "Things have changed." I think they believe this too, or at least they manage to convince themselves of it.

Don't believe it.

ozzie

Patron with Honors
Thank you for all the support

Thank you so much everyone for all the support and to all my friends on here past and present - I love you!

I just want to say I didn't write this to get sympathy and I certainly don't want any. I wrote it because of the current situation out there and also because of the response from my still "in" relative. My sister told my brother, who has never been a Scientologist, to ignore everything being said as it was all lies! She apparently now wants to contact me and has asked my brother for my address and phone number - hmmmm whatever happened to my letters and my phone messages that were to be delivered to her over the last ten years??? I know this to not be true and that is why I decided that my own position wasn't important any more.

I currently live with my ex husband. I am not in a position to move. He is still in. I don't talk to him about Scientology, he knows my position is one of not being involved any more. He also knows I communicate with my parents - my father having been declared. And he has known that for many years. I haven't pursued or been openly critical of Scn or the Sea Org because of what I thought it would do to me - I was scared quit frankly because I had seen what had happened to open critics both when I was in and after I had left. In fact I have been somewhat of a coward even though I have known about the abuses and even though I knew what had been done to my children and others I kept my mouth shut.

I am receiving many phone calls from various churches right now - I have received phone calls from people I have known in the past who are still in the sea org trying to get me in again. I usually do not answer them.
I am still scared to a degree, but I have become sick and tired of those saying these things don't occur or that is all in the past or that it was just a few - that is bullshit!

Yes it did happen in the past - so what! It still goes on!!!!! All those recent stories from recently out members, they certainly are too similiar to be wrong.
All the same old crap still goes on. In fact it is worse - that is pretty much evidenced by the SP room, the RPF where people have been on it for years!!!
My brother in law is on it and has been for at least two years. My ex husband was sent to the ANZO RPF to do it twice or three times over. He's been there two years!! His mother is confined to a wheel chair and it took over a year to get a phone number so they could call him in case something happened to her. What kind if shit is that??? He wasn't allowed to go to his father's funeral even when he was in the US - now his mother is sick and he can't be contacted unless it is an emergency?? What the frigg?????

Im not afraid any more.............. I want to see it end.

But I thank you all for listening and I thank you all for your support.

My love to you all

Ozzie:thumbsup: